Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,491 members, 7,850,719 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:58 AM

Please Call Tinubu To Order, Dele Momodu Tells President Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Please Call Tinubu To Order, Dele Momodu Tells President Buhari (84081 Views)

Fubara: I Would Have Punished You Long Ago – Dele Momodu Tells Wike / I Have Repaid Tinubu His £500 – Dele Momodu Tells APC / Nigerians Will Not Forgive You, If You Wet Their Appetites - Momodu Tells Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Call Tinubu To Order, Dele Momodu Tells President Buhari by Zincfingers: 9:52am On Feb 26, 2023
Losers
Re: Please Call Tinubu To Order, Dele Momodu Tells President Buhari by JagabanBorgu: 9:53am On Feb 26, 2023
I just told u a confirmed news, so many of u as at 8:30am said Tinubu is losîng badly in Ekiti and won't get 25%, ur comment I replied said he only won 9 LGA, I told u 10 as at now, the moment other South West states starts pouring in, u will realize u have been speculating and hoping they come true.
I just told u a confirmed fact.
Asgard13:

… and 10 local government means .. he’s winning southwest ?

Has he won any local government in north central or northwest

So why the nation newspaper propaganda

That daily must be sanctioned

1 Like

Re: Please Call Tinubu To Order, Dele Momodu Tells President Buhari by BigYash: 9:56am On Feb 26, 2023
Yamiriflathead:
Tinubu is the incoming President of this country whether enemies of Nigeria, likes it or not
You are the number one enemy of Nigeria. I am already thanking God for the disgrace that awaits you all.. cheesy

9 Likes

Re: Please Call Tinubu To Order, Dele Momodu Tells President Buhari by Asgard13: 9:57am On Feb 26, 2023
JagabanBorgu:
I just told u a confirmed news, so many of u as at 8:30am said Tinubu is losîng badly in Ekiti and won't get 25%, ur comment I replied said he only won 9 LGA, I told u 10 as at now, the moment other South West states starts pouring in, u will realize u have been speculating and hoping they come true.
I just told u a confirmed fact.

Please we need the southwest results

I’ve been saying and repeating this all over the net

Let’s see it ..

No polling unit , no local government

What’s happening

Abi people wey Dey live there no get access to internet

Upload southwest results if you have any

2 Likes

Re: Please Call Tinubu To Order, Dele Momodu Tells President Buhari by JagabanBorgu: 10:03am On Feb 26, 2023
Asgard13:

Please we need the southwest results

I’ve been saying and repeating this all over the net

Let’s see it ..

No polling unit , no local government

What’s happening

Abi people wey Dey live there no get access to internet

Upload southwest results if you have any
Ekiti is almost done, they already announced I think one senator or HOR.

3 Likes

Re: Please Call Tinubu To Order, Dele Momodu Tells President Buhari by Asgard13: 10:04am On Feb 26, 2023
JagabanBorgu:

Ekiti is almost done, they already announced I think one senator or HOR.

What’s happyi southwest states of ogun oyo and Ondo

That’s what we’re asking not what you’re posting

4 Likes

Re: Please Call Tinubu To Order, Dele Momodu Tells President Buhari by JagabanBorgu: 10:06am On Feb 26, 2023
Asgard13:

What’s happyi southwest states of ogun oyo and Ondo

That’s what we’re asking not what you’re posting
Ekiti is not South West?
LOL.
Most of the results u are seeing are places where Obidents won and are happy to post it, so many rural areas with polling units which u have not heard, calm down, from 12pm collation center will open

1 Like

Re: Please Call Tinubu To Order, Dele Momodu Tells President Buhari by nairanaira12: 10:10am On Feb 26, 2023
yarimo:
Narrations of losers
After 8 years in office, your party still has to rig to win election. grin

Shame on you cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Please Call Tinubu To Order, Dele Momodu Tells President Buhari by Taba21: 10:10am On Feb 26, 2023
Oluwolex2000:
PLEASE CALL TINUBU TO ORDER, Dele Momodu tells President Buhari

Our attention has just been drawn to the recklessly dangerous publication unilaterally awarding an impossible victory to the APC Presidential candidate Chief Bola Tinubu. The said newspaper is owned by Tinubu.

Only yesterday, we all saw how thugs of the APC Chieftains and his allies took over the streets of Lagos burning ballot boxes and documents and generally misbehaving in other to disenfranchise the determined electorates. Despite all of these ugly attempts at stealing victory, the APC suffered its worst cataclysmic loss in most of the polling centers in Lagos.

The same happened in Kano. Incapable of ever being sobered by the crushing humiliation in its traditional territories, we woke up this morning to read about the pathetic and illegal lies cooked up by the Tinubu media goons.

Tinubu remains the only mainstream candidate whose homebase of South West was decimated by opposition parties in Lagos, Ogun, Ondo, Oyo, Osun and Ekiti. Most of the Northern Governors he also expected to help him garner votes in the Northern regions failed spectacularly to deliver the badly needed votes. He failed in the South East and South South.

The only candidate with the national spread is the PDP Presidential candidate, former Vice President Atiku Abubakar. But as a responsible citizen and respected statesman, he will never rush to the media to claim his well deserved victory and glory after a long and torturous journey.

We hereby call on INEC and the Federal Government to cage these troublesome APC Chieftains. We have all been witnesses to their unruly behaviour as they did everything to bully and blackmail President Muhammadu Buhari in order to chicken out of the currency swap policy.

We also witnessed how they practically intimidated the President to the extent of forcing him to publicly display who he voted for in yesterday's elections. It was quite a bizarre, unfortunate and unprecedented scene to watch. We advise the President to find the courage to call the bluff of these desperate politicians who feel they can buy the whole of Nigeria...

Signed:
CHIEF DELE MOMODU
Director of Strategic Communications
ATIKU/OKOWA Presidential Campaign Council

Cc: Lalasticlala, mynd44

End SARS activist go and sit down.

2 Likes

Re: Please Call Tinubu To Order, Dele Momodu Tells President Buhari by kcnwaigbo: 10:12am On Feb 26, 2023
ElSudani:
"Tinubu the only mainstream candidate whose homebase of South West was decimated by opposition parties in Lagos, Ogun, Ondo, Oyo, Osun and Ekiti."

Uncle Dele wrote this yesterday when the results started coming out.
For someone who previously ran for office he should have known that those early results doesn't paint the whole picture. 30, 70 120 total votes in some units?
Uncle Dele, you are smarter than that.
On what basis exactly is Nations newspaper awarding imaginary victory to Tinubu? Early results?

5 Likes

Re: Please Call Tinubu To Order, Dele Momodu Tells President Buhari by yarimo(m): 10:12am On Feb 26, 2023
nairanaira12:

After 8 years in office, your party still has to rig to win election. grin

Shame on you cheesy
chaii it's getting clear aso rock is no go area for OBI ooo grin

2 Likes

Re: Please Call Tinubu To Order, Dele Momodu Tells President Buhari by OmoFiditi: 10:13am On Feb 26, 2023
inoki247:
Lol even if Atiku no win na him enjoy pass if dem arrest PDP agent or anybody snatch ballot 🗳️ box na Tinubu name people go first call....

Because Thiefnubuu be number 1 crook for this country. His antecedent of crookedness speaks for itself..

2 Likes

Re: Please Call Tinubu To Order, Dele Momodu Tells President Buhari by ElSudani: 10:14am On Feb 26, 2023
kcnwaigbo:

On what basis exactly is Nations newspaper awarding imaginary victory to Tinubu? Early results?

On what basis were labor party supporters claiming victory yesterday?

1 Like

Re: Please Call Tinubu To Order, Dele Momodu Tells President Buhari by TruthsFM: 10:14am On Feb 26, 2023
Good response from chief dele momodu

1 Like

Re: Please Call Tinubu To Order, Dele Momodu Tells President Buhari by nairanaira12: 10:15am On Feb 26, 2023
yarimo:
chaii it's getting clear aso rock is no go area for OBI ooo grin

It's like APC can never win without imposing it's rejected self on over 200 million people.

Party built on structure of rigging

5 Likes

Re: Please Call Tinubu To Order, Dele Momodu Tells President Buhari by yarimo(m): 10:18am On Feb 26, 2023
nairanaira12:

It's like APC can never win without imposing it's rejected self on over 200 million people.

Party built on structure of rigging
Winning is winning cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin
Re: Please Call Tinubu To Order, Dele Momodu Tells President Buhari by kcnwaigbo: 10:18am On Feb 26, 2023
ElSudani:

On what basis were labor party supporters claiming victory yesterday?
Based on results from the polling units

1 Like

Re: Please Call Tinubu To Order, Dele Momodu Tells President Buhari by JealousCobra(m): 10:25am On Feb 26, 2023
yarimo:
Winning is winning cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin

Now is winning na winning, as una don dey see the handwriting , 😅😅🤣 Thiefñubu is overrated

Bunch of retards

7 Likes

Re: Please Call Tinubu To Order, Dele Momodu Tells President Buhari by yarimo(m): 10:27am On Feb 26, 2023
JealousCobra:

Now is winning na winning, as una don dey see the handwriting , 😅😅🤣 Thiefñubu is overrated

Bunch of retards
Hehehe 99.9% obi supporters are fools wallahi chaiii cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Please Call Tinubu To Order, Dele Momodu Tells President Buhari by motayoayinde: 10:34am On Feb 26, 2023
ElSudani:
"Tinubu the only mainstream candidate whose homebase of South West was decimated by opposition parties in Lagos, Ogun, Ondo, Oyo, Osun and Ekiti."

Uncle Dele wrote this yesterday when the results started coming out.
For someone who previously ran for office he should have known that those early results doesn't paint the whole picture. 30, 70 120 total votes in some units?
Uncle Dele, you are smarter than that.

HE'S ACTUALLY NOT SMART.

HE'S WORKING HARD TO INSTALL A FULANI MAN AFTER ANOTHER TO SPITE HIS BROTHERS.

THAT ISN'T A SMART MAN.

1 Like

Re: Please Call Tinubu To Order, Dele Momodu Tells President Buhari by JealousCobra(m): 10:36am On Feb 26, 2023
yarimo:
Hehehe 99.9% obi supporters are fools wallahi chaiii cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

💯 of Thiefñubu's supporters are Hediots including your grandma 🤣

Ya Allah borrow this Mumu small sense🛐😃😃

5 Likes

Re: Please Call Tinubu To Order, Dele Momodu Tells President Buhari by PARADIZEPRIEST: 10:36am On Feb 26, 2023
WE NEED MORE SOLDIERS DEPLOYED TO LAGOS MADZONES AND BOUDILON TO BRInG SANITY,ELECTION IS NOT DO OR DIE BUT A SPORT TO GET TGE BEST MAN FOR TGE JOB. angryany thug that snatch ballot papers must be given instant military justice. angry
Re: Please Call Tinubu To Order, Dele Momodu Tells President Buhari by snowball11(m): 10:40am On Feb 26, 2023
Oddfinder012:
[b]lhordspy
FreeStuffsNG
Abdul05
drlateef
satan06
DevilAdvocate
I8Xtians
PandoraObi
heliues
omenkaLives
omenka
LeoDeKing
Ayamed
seunmsg
sarrki

TheChameleon
OsunOriginal
ATLIEN2027
Moh247
KingKO22
ItsTutsi
Zulum500
ASAPFERG
yarimo
JAMO84
JoshTim
TheNiceGuy
KingKO22
drlateef
Pakute
LegendHero
Banbutton
Thinkam
ipobarecriminals
Officialgarri
Cromagnon
BATified2023
Softmirror
ifihearam
Godispeace
SWATMan
Peepydelano
Madridguy
igbotormentor
Okealaaye
Mccullum
idealogical
Honourable1901
CoronaVirusRelo
Zulum500
Praktikals
undisputedKOC
burp18
Ireportlive
leokid866
assholemods
Pandev
brainpulse
GeneralPula
JAMO84
EGodFaDa1
tinsel
Obaofaba
idealogical
KingKO22
peepydelano
LordviccoDaGuru
Wickedfact
oyin44
Jones4190
harqinhola
Kewtt
Reportbutton
BOLATINUBU01
VoteTinubu2023
dajo83
PassingShot
sapele914
NLPoliceWoman
Osidazz19
TakeNigeriaBack
Osidazz19
undisputedKOC
N3TRAL
Mrmb
oikirodah
peepydelano
Faiththatworks
ElSudani
GBTYO
Parachoko
Mickykarim
agarawu1985
Mickykarim
IdiotOjukwu
Aufbauh
thebosstrevor1
ryloy
RockHard
Hopium
2mch
DesignMaestro
tamdun
triple996
bewla
duro4chang
Osidazz19
Roboto11
Osidazz19
Roboto11
Almaigaa
samz77
iamyemiakins
Naijaguy123
Brighton1
bcashy
Viltron
symbianDON
Funflipper
Hopium
CilicMarin[/b]

Head count of resident zombies! grin

Mothers were happy many years ago when they gave birth to these dimwits! cheesy

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Call Tinubu To Order, Dele Momodu Tells President Buhari by PARADIZEPRIEST: 10:43am On Feb 26, 2023
tsephanyah:
Tinubu is losing massively
NOBODY, NO SINGLE HUMAN BEING IS BIGGER THAN A NATION NIGERIA UNDER GOD. IF YOU DONT WIN D ELECTION THANK GOD YOU LIVED TO SEE THE EVENT AND GO AND REST. DONT TURN YASEF INTO A GOD,because YOU ARE NOT GOD.AND IF YOU TRY TO PLAY GOD TO TAKE HUMAN LIVES,MAY GOD ALMIGHTY STRIKE YOU DOWN INSTANTLY IFSHA
Re: Please Call Tinubu To Order, Dele Momodu Tells President Buhari by DLuciano: 10:53am On Feb 26, 2023
Yamiriflathead:
Tinubu is the incoming President of this country whether enemies of Nigeria, likes it or not
your faaaaather!

2 Likes

Re: Please Call Tinubu To Order, Dele Momodu Tells President Buhari by Racoon(m): 11:00am On Feb 26, 2023
The agbero empire Tinubu have institute in Lagos is simply appalling. Touts, thugs, alayes and evil gangsters everywhere in a so called mega city.

4 Likes

Re: Please Call Tinubu To Order, Dele Momodu Tells President Buhari by Hendrixky: 11:00am On Feb 26, 2023
Yes
Re: Please Call Tinubu To Order, Dele Momodu Tells President Buhari by LegacyB: 11:01am On Feb 26, 2023
This one that recorded no votes during primaries. I mean zero vote is talking . Honestly I wonder what Atiku was thinking to make this one a spoke man. If not for northern vote Atiku would have been 3rd . But we know he no go pass second sha. On a more serious note I popular pass this fat man nawh..
Davido’s boy...... Dele na my boy......
This man... which man? This one na boy nawh.
This boy is just looking for relevance. Gumming body with people that matter for Ovation or to chase clout.
Re: Please Call Tinubu To Order, Dele Momodu Tells President Buhari by bigdammyj: 11:01am On Feb 26, 2023
Noted.
Re: Please Call Tinubu To Order, Dele Momodu Tells President Buhari by dapsoneh: 11:01am On Feb 26, 2023
This Buffon is traumatized

Re: Please Call Tinubu To Order, Dele Momodu Tells President Buhari by Antoeni(m): 11:01am On Feb 26, 2023
Tinubu Needs MKO Abiola Treatment

4 Likes

Re: Please Call Tinubu To Order, Dele Momodu Tells President Buhari by BigBrother9ja: 11:02am On Feb 26, 2023
USELESS oloriburuku man
It will never be well with you.
Bastard ọmọ ale jatijati

I wonder how these bastard allow NEPOTISTIC OSU pigs to brainwash them.

IF PITOBÌ WAS IN APC, DO YOU THINK IBOS WOULDN'T HAVE VOTED FOR HIM?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

ECOWAS New Currency - Compare Ghana's Response To Nigeria's Response / Adams Oshiomole Chased Away By Security At Presidential Inauguration (video) / Ned Nwoko And Team Land In Asaba In 3 Private Jets (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.