Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,042 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

Fubara: I Would Have Punished You Long Ago – Dele Momodu Tells Wike - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fubara: I Would Have Punished You Long Ago – Dele Momodu Tells Wike (20447 Views)

I Have Repaid Tinubu His £500 – Dele Momodu Tells APC / Please Call Tinubu To Order, Dele Momodu Tells President Buhari / PMB Could Have Punished Wike, FFK, Fayose, Bishop Kukah, Others – Femi Adesina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fubara: I Would Have Punished You Long Ago – Dele Momodu Tells Wike by robosky02(m): 5:55pm On Dec 21, 2023
A chieftain of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Dele Momodu, has charged the party’s leadership to punish the Minister of the Federal Capital Capital Territory, FCT, Nyesom Wike.

Momodu said he would have punished Wike long ago for working against the party if he had his way.

This comes after the PDP’s acting National Chairman, Umar Damagum, had vowed to sanction Wike at the right time for working against the PDP.

Recall that Wike had supported President Bola Tinubu of the All Progressives Congress, APC, against PDP’s presidential candidate, Atiku Abubakar, during the February 25 election.

Lately, the minister has been at loggerheads with Governor Siminalayi Fubara of Rivers State over control of the state resources.

His rift with Fubara led to 25 members of the state House of Assembly loyal to him dumping PDP for APC while some commissioners also resigned from the state executive council.

However, Momodu said the PDP leadership cannot continue to tolerate Wike’s excesses and must stop his antics.

Featuring on Arise Television, Momodu said that if he had the power to be in charge of the party, he would have sanctioned Wike long ago.

He said: “If I had the power, I would have punished Wike long ago. The PDP leadership must have its reasons for keeping him while he continues to trouble the party.

“He wants to eat his cake and have it.”

https://dailypost.ng/2023/12/21/fubara-i-wouldve-punished-you-long-ago-dele-momodu-knocks-wike/

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fubara: I Would Have Punished You Long Ago – Dele Momodu Tells Wike by Bliss52: 5:57pm On Dec 21, 2023
Davido alone can chase Dele Momodu out of PDP not to talk of Nyemsom Wike

Atiku and this his boys just came to destroy PDP

83 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Fubara: I Would Have Punished You Long Ago – Dele Momodu Tells Wike by DrDoc: 6:00pm On Dec 21, 2023
Bliss52:

grin

2 Likes

Re: Fubara: I Would Have Punished You Long Ago – Dele Momodu Tells Wike by robosky02(m): 6:01pm On Dec 21, 2023
Political rascality

Some people need to remember they're still human

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fubara: I Would Have Punished You Long Ago – Dele Momodu Tells Wike by Odin13: 6:07pm On Dec 21, 2023
Bliss52:

Dele is from Edo State
Who cares?

Next!

6 Likes

Re: Fubara: I Would Have Punished You Long Ago – Dele Momodu Tells Wike by Corporate2020: 6:09pm On Dec 21, 2023
David should call his fat foolish boy to order before we send our boys to teach him sense.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fubara: I Would Have Punished You Long Ago – Dele Momodu Tells Wike by Odin13: 6:11pm On Dec 21, 2023
But wait ...

Why are Yoruba people supporting a godfather to improvise his state and the people

Upon all Yoruba acclaimed sophistication and early exposure .. they still love the “ acts and sights” of modern slavery?

For nursing the idea of Godfather sef alone ... in the 21century .. is crazy..

When liberalism is ruling ...

What’s then is the different between today Yoruba and 1860 Yoruba that raid slaves ..

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fubara: I Would Have Punished You Long Ago – Dele Momodu Tells Wike by Odin13: 6:13pm On Dec 21, 2023
Corporate2020:

Non-Yoruba boy, you will be whipped mercilessly very soon.

All of your people.. no reach..

If you don’t like my post.. stop supporting illegality and godfatherism in 21 century..

Soon some people go soon call for slave trade and go wan wear am coat

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fubara: I Would Have Punished You Long Ago – Dele Momodu Tells Wike by Corporate2020: 6:14pm On Dec 21, 2023
Odin13:

All of your people.. no reach..

If you don’t like my post.. stop supporting illegality and godfatherism in 21 century..

Soon some people go soon call for slave trade and go wan wear am coat

Even you have a godfather or mentor. The world acclaimed Igbo business mentorship model is that of Master and Servant. Bill Hates has a mentor, likewise Barak Obama, George Bush, e.t.c.

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fubara: I Would Have Punished You Long Ago – Dele Momodu Tells Wike by Ikaeniyan0: 6:23pm On Dec 21, 2023
Dele is right

2 Likes

Re: Fubara: I Would Have Punished You Long Ago – Dele Momodu Tells Wike by Odin13: 6:35pm On Dec 21, 2023
RenaissanceGuy:
I really do hope you don't lose your mind in the quest to catch cruise by attaching Yoruba to almost every of your posts.
How e take concern you...

Yoruba sef...
Re: Fubara: I Would Have Punished You Long Ago – Dele Momodu Tells Wike by BondRiv: 7:16pm On Dec 21, 2023
Who is this one in politics? The same person Davido called his boy. Abeg rest.

If wishes were horses...

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fubara: I Would Have Punished You Long Ago – Dele Momodu Tells Wike by TakeNigeriaBack: 10:26pm On Dec 21, 2023
Davido's houseby sef dey shake him small nyash.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fubara: I Would Have Punished You Long Ago – Dele Momodu Tells Wike by Caseless: 1:51am On Dec 22, 2023
Dele, go and sleep. You have never won any election before, let alone, installing a successor.

Wike hasn't lost anywhere before now, he's not a lightweight that can easily be done away with and that's why the leadership of the party is carefully handling his situation.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fubara: I Would Have Punished You Long Ago – Dele Momodu Tells Wike by Tjra: 4:38am On Dec 22, 2023
This fat man dey run his mouth these days. Davido should call him to order.

6 Likes

Re: Fubara: I Would Have Punished You Long Ago – Dele Momodu Tells Wike by NaijaCover(m): 5:11am On Dec 22, 2023
Inukwa ooooo
Re: Fubara: I Would Have Punished You Long Ago – Dele Momodu Tells Wike by Freshtruth(m): 5:11am On Dec 22, 2023
This momodu done buy Atiku fight like this

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fubara: I Would Have Punished You Long Ago – Dele Momodu Tells Wike by Daddyyin: 5:11am On Dec 22, 2023
Davido's boy dey vex

Some other PDP governors did not support Atiku but wike own pain them. They should continue fighting. 2027 is not far, another defeat awaits them.
Tinubu is winning!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fubara: I Would Have Punished You Long Ago – Dele Momodu Tells Wike by Freshtruth(m): 5:13am On Dec 22, 2023
Bliss52:

;u bad o

2 Likes

Re: Fubara: I Would Have Punished You Long Ago – Dele Momodu Tells Wike by AOB1: 5:13am On Dec 22, 2023
grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Amaechi Was Governor When 32 People Were Killed In Omoku - Wike Replies APC / Niger Republic Airspace Closure Will Increase Cost Of Flights — Atedo Peterside / FG To Release Calendar Of Festivals Across Country In 2017 - Lai Mohammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.