Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,272 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

Torn Between Replacing His Car And Starting A Residential Building - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Torn Between Replacing His Car And Starting A Residential Building (1002 Views)

Check Out This New Wall Panels Replacing House Paints / Man Defaces His Car As He Joyfully Announces His Divorce / My Father Does Not Let Me Drive His Car Is This Normal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Torn Between Replacing His Car And Starting A Residential Building by Yhemzie(m): 3:27am On Feb 27, 2023
Rubbiish:
@ treatise
You can see everyone is saying the same thing, house is a better choice if the car is not going to be use for transportation. But, I would like to ask if this money is one off or it is savings from his earnings. If it is savings from his earnings, that means ur friend has a reliable source of income & should start the house project. But if it is one off, from like a contract & he is not sure of his next contract, he should only get a land, so he can resell in future if need be & not tie down his funds.

Because to build house no be moi moi oh, u must be constantly earning before u can complete a house. Once him start this project, at some point he will regret why he started in the first place due to cost of building materials, that is how frustrating it can get. He should ensure his earnings are constant to a large extent before engaging in any building project. But he should first get the land.
Great advice
Re: Torn Between Replacing His Car And Starting A Residential Building by treatise: 5:10am On Feb 27, 2023
grin
Skyview01:
Start a building biko. No say i no warn you o

(1) (2) (Reply)

Crashed Plane: Families Of Dead Victims Abandoned / She Is Not Saying Yes Or No But Always Saying Am Thinking About It.i Propossed To Her For The Past O / How Do Good Or Bad Do We Treat Our Housemaids?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.