Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,041 members, 7,863,718 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 01:44 AM

INEC Updated Election Results Just In - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Updated Election Results Just In (14539 Views)

Reno Omokri: Nigeria's 2023 Election Results Just Gave Me Overnight Grey Hair / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (Unofficial) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Updated Election Results Just In by Solocoin: 4:55pm On Feb 26, 2023
Where do you get this information and how authentic is this? No vex biko, I thought they say Atiku is coming, Tinubu is coming but the green bar is intimating.
Re: INEC Updated Election Results Just In by Luvties(m): 5:07pm On Feb 26, 2023
Labour winning Lagos?

Is this for real?
Re: INEC Updated Election Results Just In by malvisguy212: 5:11pm On Feb 26, 2023
JasonScoolari:
I have to commend you, despite the fact that you support Atiku, you are one of the Mikano boys that always speak the truth.

Weldone.
Hausa are way better than Yoruba. they are kind.

1 Like

Re: INEC Updated Election Results Just In by JasonScoolari: 5:13pm On Feb 26, 2023
Formularcr7:
ode , where is the new law? National spread had been in existence in our elections
Later, you people will come to the media and talk about how you respect elders...

See you insulting your father here.

1 Like

Re: INEC Updated Election Results Just In by JasonScoolari: 5:13pm On Feb 26, 2023
malvisguy212:
Hausa are way better than Yoruba. they are kind.
Fact....
Re: INEC Updated Election Results Just In by Solocoin: 5:15pm On Feb 26, 2023
pedrilo:
LP all the way. The land is green.
Please where do you get this statistics Abeg, because one APC guy is giving us tension on Facebook 😂😂😂
Re: INEC Updated Election Results Just In by Solocoin: 5:17pm On Feb 26, 2023
JASONjnr:
Now, we can safely believe in the people and the voice of the people is one.

This is all about Nigerians and Obi is the choice of the people.
Honestly this is an eyes opener for politicians. They used to lie that election no dey count and people won't be serious but as the people wake up the results is out. I think this is what every Nigerian should come in one mind and this country will be better.

2 Likes

Re: INEC Updated Election Results Just In by Namdosky(m): 5:19pm On Feb 26, 2023
Is this truly the inec portal....#obidatti I stand no shaking

1 Like

Re: INEC Updated Election Results Just In by mkasum(m): 5:21pm On Feb 26, 2023
rerun inevitable 😆
Re: INEC Updated Election Results Just In by Ritchiee: 5:25pm On Feb 26, 2023
OBI
DOA
Re: INEC Updated Election Results Just In by Caramia2020(m): 5:32pm On Feb 26, 2023
I don't trust this your post.
Re: INEC Updated Election Results Just In by KanwuliaExtra: 5:35pm On Feb 26, 2023
See LAGOS DEY GREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN OOOOOOOOH!!! shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: INEC Updated Election Results Just In by Solocoin: 5:37pm On Feb 26, 2023
So no state has been able to deliver 1M for Tinubu or Atiku from the Kadarshians States?
Because as for Obi they say nobody knows Obi for North that the Northerners know footballers than Obi.

1 Like

Re: INEC Updated Election Results Just In by isan(m): 6:06pm On Feb 26, 2023
That table is labour party collation center
EvilNeedle:
Where did you get this from.
In yobe state, both APC and PDP had 9805 equal votes.

Ok.
Re: INEC Updated Election Results Just In by oursnail(m): 6:29pm On Feb 26, 2023
This result is not favor obi because it's misleading results. Obi ls in 3rd position.
If he get votes it's not his popularity, it's doctor of christenity.
Re: INEC Updated Election Results Just In by Nobody: 6:41pm On Feb 26, 2023
oursnail:
This result is not favor obi because it's misleading results. Obi ls in 3rd position.
If he get votes it's not his popularity, it's doctor of christenity.

Wetin u dey talk

1 Like

Re: INEC Updated Election Results Just In by Merisbankie(m): 6:44pm On Feb 26, 2023
JasonScoolari:
Who would have thought Peter Obi would take 15% from the KKK states?

Urchins underrated him.

15% for KKK alaye
are you daydreaming
Re: INEC Updated Election Results Just In by BOOKWORMLUX(m): 6:48pm On Feb 26, 2023
B

Re: INEC Updated Election Results Just In by nairanaira12: 6:58pm On Feb 26, 2023
pedrilo:

U still dnt understand our new electoral law.
For presidential elections, It is not the millions of vote u get that makes u president, it is ur national spread. Obi is everywhere.
Look at the green bars in his chart and compare with my pie chart.
U will learn advanced statistics today.

What's your source, please?
Re: INEC Updated Election Results Just In by Solocoin: 6:58pm On Feb 26, 2023
nairamaniac:

Where did u get these your graph from?

Naaa waaa ohhhh.

I wish it's true.
I think it's true. Check the graph and any state the say APC it's true. From this graph Obi is the president. If you check all the states they post that APC win, that is what appears on the graph.
Re: INEC Updated Election Results Just In by padi94(m): 8:01pm On Feb 26, 2023
Is this real
Re: INEC Updated Election Results Just In by Helgreenluv(m): 6:24am On Feb 27, 2023
Op @Sihamey you will not make heaven with your lies. Your post shows APC won Osun state but it was Atiku that won clearly. Don't allow me to curse you and your ancestors this morning for coming to post fake and misleading information. You are an a*s
Re: INEC Updated Election Results Just In by Helgreenluv(m): 6:27am On Feb 27, 2023
Solocoin:

I think it's true. Check the graph and any state the say APC it's true. From this graph Obi is the president. If you check all the states they post that APC win, that is what appears on the graph.
Are you high? His graph shows that APC won Osun state but from what INEC released, it's PDP that won Osun state
Re: INEC Updated Election Results Just In by Solocoin: 8:43am On Feb 27, 2023
Helgreenluv:

Are you high? His graph shows that APC won Osun state but from what INEC released, it's PDP that won Osun state
I think you're the one who's high on something since you have not see others state that is corresponding with the graph. Foolish human, must you insult someone before you make your point. Or you have not see the rigging going on for the election.
Re: INEC Updated Election Results Just In by Helgreenluv(m): 12:47pm On Feb 27, 2023
Solocoin:

I think you're the one who's high on something since you have not see others state that is corresponding with the graph. Foolish human, must you insult someone before you make your point. Or you have not see the rigging going on for the election.
You are an a*s
Re: INEC Updated Election Results Just In by blacksam01: 12:51pm On Feb 27, 2023
its from labpur party situation room...its not ryming with inec....trusted it yesterday till ekiti bleeped it up
Re: INEC Updated Election Results Just In by asanausana91: 1:08pm On Feb 27, 2023
Osun results shows that you are a liar and this is a fake result.
Re: INEC Updated Election Results Just In by Solocoin: 1:12pm On Feb 27, 2023
Helgreenluv:

You are an a*s
Continue with your foolishness
Re: INEC Updated Election Results Just In by Helgreenluv(m): 1:21pm On Feb 27, 2023
Solocoin:

Continue with your foolishness
Tell that to your father.
Re: INEC Updated Election Results Just In by Solocoin: 1:23pm On Feb 27, 2023
Atiku win Katsina according to the graph and win as inec call the results. I'm waiting to see Kaduna.
Re: INEC Updated Election Results Just In by NLsnitch: 1:30pm On Feb 27, 2023
Helgreenluv:

Tell that to your father.
mynd44 nlfpmod Seun Dominique
Rule 2
Re: INEC Updated Election Results Just In by sihamey: 2:49pm On Feb 27, 2023
Helgreenluv:
Op @Sihamey you will not make heaven with your lies. Your post shows APC won Osun state but it was Atiku that won clearly. Don't allow me to curse you and your ancestors this morning for coming to post fake and misleading information. You are an a*s

Keep displaying your stu*pidity

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Elder Statesman, Aminu Dantata Backs Transition To Parliamentary System / Ebonyi APC Supporters Clash With PDP Youths (Photos) / Students, Youths Lead As INEC Releases 2019 Election Voters Distribution Statist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.