Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,210 members, 7,860,358 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:54 AM

MC Oluomo Loses Oshodi LGA To Labour Party - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MC Oluomo Loses Oshodi LGA To Labour Party (5594 Views)

Presidential: El-rufai, Uba Sani Lose LGA To Pdp's Atiku Abubakar / Reno Omokri Reacts To Peter Obi's Defection To Labour Party / MC Oluomo Loses Lagos NURTW Chairmanship To Michael Odugunle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MC Oluomo Loses Oshodi LGA To Labour Party by optionalY09: 4:34am On Feb 27, 2023
MichaelSokoto:

He will contribute to serious national issues dat will make u leave dat useless agbero life of urs!

Adios!

There are unions everywhere in the world that’s how indigenous people interests are protected.

So shut up already and go back to Anambra
Re: MC Oluomo Loses Oshodi LGA To Labour Party by Bulletproofgt: 4:38am On Feb 27, 2023
optionalY09:
I wondered how igbo man want to run the show in Yorubaland

It is so sad a Nigerian speaks this way. It is because Yoruba has refused to travel Nationwide. Expand your brain and Horizon. We are a federal Nation not a village meeting.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MC Oluomo Loses Oshodi LGA To Labour Party by optionalY09: 5:02am On Feb 27, 2023
Bulletproofgt:

It is so sad a Nigerian speaks this way. It is because Yoruba has refused to travel Nationwide. Expand your brain and Horizon. We are a federal Nation not a village meeting.

Stop being hostile we don’t like hostile uncivilized animals. Just know that being hospitable isn’t stupid. You people need to change your character. Yoruba people can’t strive on your land because of your hostilities. You don’t sell lands to them, and you frustrate their efforts to strive with all sort of crimes the types you have brought to the SW now

All motivated by your Unhealthy love of money
Re: MC Oluomo Loses Oshodi LGA To Labour Party by Nonny95: 5:04am On Feb 27, 2023
optionalY09:

Stop being hostile we don’t like hostile uncivilized animals. Just know that being hospitable isn’t stupid. You people need to change your character. Yoruba people can’t strive on your land because of your hostilities. You don’t sell lands to them, and you frustrate their efforts to strive with all sort of crimes the types you have brought to the SW now

All motivated by your Unhealthy love of money

Mûmu.

Unhealthy love for Agbero
Re: MC Oluomo Loses Oshodi LGA To Labour Party by optionalY09: 5:05am On Feb 27, 2023
Nonny95:

Mûmu.

Unhealthy love for Agbero

There is nothing like Agbero it’s called union ode. Union is a global standard practice used by indigenous people to preserve their big cities/space. It’s a matter of time our union will get better and we’ll push you criminals out our space
Re: MC Oluomo Loses Oshodi LGA To Labour Party by Racoon(m): 5:13am On Feb 27, 2023
Just see the wide margin. This tells about their level of desperation with the unprecedented ballot box snatching, electoral violence and gangsterism witnessed on Saturday being spearheaded by the thug MC Oluomo himself.

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo Loses Oshodi LGA To Labour Party by Nato008(m): 5:23am On Feb 27, 2023
IGBOSON1:

Hehehehe grin grin grin

They took that threat personal! It's probably what strengthened their resolve! lipsrsealed
But why threaten a whole tribe because of election, yet his children are outside the country

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MC Oluomo Loses Oshodi LGA To Labour Party by researcherdotcom(m): 5:26am On Feb 27, 2023
signature2012:

At this this level and age, you still being a tribal bigot.
Are you more concerned about where a leader comes from or good Governance.

You must a an Agbero on the street of Lagos that migrated from Ogun State or Osun State.

#Dullard.
You must first show us good governance in your region .
In 2003, all south west states were rigged for PDP leaving only Lagos for AC of BAT, when Yoruba see the development in Lagos, we quickly shift our allegiance back to Tinubu.
Re: MC Oluomo Loses Oshodi LGA To Labour Party by lekanolas: 5:28am On Feb 27, 2023
[quote author=FreeStuffsNG post=121285372][/quote]

You must be sick upstairs. You keep posting Fake Alert whenever APC loses.
Re: MC Oluomo Loses Oshodi LGA To Labour Party by NothingDoMe: 5:30am On Feb 27, 2023
optionalY09:
Bros as me dey here so na Citizenship for canny I dey target. I go run election and win there sef.

Na una wise pass Oyibo.
Re: MC Oluomo Loses Oshodi LGA To Labour Party by optionalY09: 5:32am On Feb 27, 2023
NothingDoMe:
Bros as me dey here so na Citizenship for canny I dey target. I go run election and win there sef.

Na una wise pass Oyibo.

Something do you just watch out
Re: MC Oluomo Loses Oshodi LGA To Labour Party by NothingDoMe: 5:32am On Feb 27, 2023
RealTalkNoBull:

Theyve been trying since 1947, I'm glad theyve succeeded now. Hopefully they chase Yorubas out of Western Region into the North.
This is unnecessary.
Re: MC Oluomo Loses Oshodi LGA To Labour Party by NothingDoMe: 5:33am On Feb 27, 2023
optionalY09:

Something do you just watch out
Lies.
Re: MC Oluomo Loses Oshodi LGA To Labour Party by Hoelujohn: 5:33am On Feb 27, 2023
Totilopussylick:
tongue
MC olumo thoughts winning election is by threating the supporters of opposition party with thugs and agboros tongue
The election was rigged. LP should have won by over 100k votes

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo Loses Oshodi LGA To Labour Party by LexngtonSteele: 5:37am On Feb 27, 2023
This is great evidence that the elections were free and fair.

If Tinubu rigged, why did he lose Ikeja and McOluomo lose Oshodi ?

Let's congratulate the winner of thr freest and fairest elections in Nigeria's history. grin

A ma ko awon Okoro yi logbon grin
Re: MC Oluomo Loses Oshodi LGA To Labour Party by LexngtonSteele: 5:37am On Feb 27, 2023
grin
Re: MC Oluomo Loses Oshodi LGA To Labour Party by Nwaetche(m): 5:39am On Feb 27, 2023
Criminal!

I agree that the tally would not occur but would even widen. Everyone has learned from this evil Tinubu manipulation of election in Lagos.

The emperor is already naked and everyone knows that his political invicibility in Lagos is a mirage. hence forth, the beating would be monumental even his Agberos and touts like you would not save the day for him.

FreeStuffsNG:
kikikiki at divine of lies, hate and bigotry.

This kind of Oshodi result will not happen again
Re: MC Oluomo Loses Oshodi LGA To Labour Party by akoko11: 5:52am On Feb 27, 2023

It's not fake, I heard it on Nigeria Info this morning
Re: MC Oluomo Loses Oshodi LGA To Labour Party by Cantonese: 5:53am On Feb 27, 2023
optionalY09:

As a mumu na. Continue wondering until you turn to WANDERER.
Re: MC Oluomo Loses Oshodi LGA To Labour Party by vowiski(m): 6:08am On Feb 27, 2023
LexngtonSteele:
This is great evidence that the elections were free and fair.

If Tinubu rigged, why did he lose Ikeja and McOluomo lose Oshodi ?

Let's congratulate the winner of thr freest and fairest elections in Nigeria's history. grin

A ma ko awon Okoro yi logbon grin

That’s why people are encouraged to come out and vote. It’s difficult to rig and not make mistakes when everyone votes

Labour party for much more that these votes , but theirs is a limit to their rigging …
Re: MC Oluomo Loses Oshodi LGA To Labour Party by Yankee101: 6:10am On Feb 27, 2023
Hallelujah
Re: MC Oluomo Loses Oshodi LGA To Labour Party by PeterObi4LP: 6:11am On Feb 27, 2023
Re: MC Oluomo Loses Oshodi LGA To Labour Party by PeterObi4LP: 6:13am On Feb 27, 2023

You are a wasted sperm
Condom 50naira would have save your parents all this stress. You are seeing result from Channel TV yet you still call it fake. You need help I swear.
Re: MC Oluomo Loses Oshodi LGA To Labour Party by OmoFiditi: 6:14am On Feb 27, 2023
Coronavirusrelo come and awon Omo Yoruba temi!

Thiefnubuu lu'le ni' Ile Eko!
Re: MC Oluomo Loses Oshodi LGA To Labour Party by darthv: 6:20am On Feb 27, 2023
Totilopussylick:
Igbo man can run the show better than how your father is doing tongue
as a core obi supporter I'll advise you to
Stop talking like this this is hateful...and annoying
Re: MC Oluomo Loses Oshodi LGA To Labour Party by phorget(m): 6:38am On Feb 27, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
kikikiki at divine of lies, hate and bigotry.

This kind of Oshodi result will not happen again

Next time come out with armoured vehicles and gunships please...

Dullard.
Re: MC Oluomo Loses Oshodi LGA To Labour Party by cursedAbiola(f): 6:40am On Feb 27, 2023
Moh247
Re: MC Oluomo Loses Oshodi LGA To Labour Party by phorget(m): 6:42am On Feb 27, 2023
researcherdotcom:

You must first show us good governance in your region .
In 2003, all south west states were rigged for PDP leaving only Lagos for AC of BAT, when Yoruba see the development in Lagos, we quickly shift our allegiance back to Tinubu.

And today all Yoruba states are all developed!
Now clap for yourself.
Re: MC Oluomo Loses Oshodi LGA To Labour Party by everythinggirly(f): 6:42am On Feb 27, 2023
If you're been tribalistic here, you're nothing but a wicked soul.
Re: MC Oluomo Loses Oshodi LGA To Labour Party by cursedAbiola(f): 6:44am On Feb 27, 2023
Bulletproofgt:

same people that will be screaming Omoluabi and lagbaa if a yoruba wins any post outside Nigeria

honestly Tinubu urchins are hypocrites
Re: MC Oluomo Loses Oshodi LGA To Labour Party by twodee75: 6:49am On Feb 27, 2023
optionalY09:
But Yoruba govt can collect taxes from ibos?
Re: MC Oluomo Loses Oshodi LGA To Labour Party by OmoFiditi: 6:52am On Feb 27, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

You are pained and normal human beings are happy.

Tinubu has just lost Katsina, Buhari's home state. That good news to Nigerians asking for fresh air. Tinubu ti lu'le pi! grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See Full List Of 1966 Coup Plotters And Their Tribe / Oyebanji Celebrates Bisi Akande At 85 / PDP Calls For Overthrow Of NLC, TUC Leadership!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.