Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,219 members, 7,860,390 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:23 AM

MC Oluomo Loses Oshodi LGA To Labour Party - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MC Oluomo Loses Oshodi LGA To Labour Party (5595 Views)

Presidential: El-rufai, Uba Sani Lose LGA To Pdp's Atiku Abubakar / Reno Omokri Reacts To Peter Obi's Defection To Labour Party / MC Oluomo Loses Lagos NURTW Chairmanship To Michael Odugunle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MC Oluomo Loses Oshodi LGA To Labour Party by MichaelSokoto(m): 6:54am On Feb 27, 2023
optionalY09:

There are unions everywhere in the world that’s how indigenous people interests are protected.

So shut up already and go back to Anambra
insult ur father 4rm now til 2moro, an outsider must represent u & ur household in Abuja 4rm now to 4ever iJN!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: MC Oluomo Loses Oshodi LGA To Labour Party by Nice2023(m): 7:06am On Feb 27, 2023
optionalY09:
I wondered how igbo man want to run the show in Yorubaland

Just the way they have been running your life before.
Re: MC Oluomo Loses Oshodi LGA To Labour Party by Fash20: 7:28am On Feb 27, 2023
vhykeeytor:

All tribe voted for Obi in Lagos....even the aboki shoeshinner and okada riders all voted for Obi. It's like you are not a Lagosian to understand the level of anti-people policies the LASG has introduced in last 4years.

Multiple taxation
High cost of living
Banning Okada and destroying the Okada's that were seized
Using LASTMA to extort traffic offenders etc

I completely support the LASG on the last paragraph. Those Okada riders constitute public nuisance
Re: MC Oluomo Loses Oshodi LGA To Labour Party by jumper524(m): 7:34am On Feb 27, 2023
MichaelSokoto:

insult ur father 4rm now til 2moro, an outsider must represent u & ur household in Abuja 4rm now to 4ever iJN!
I never supported Ireti Heebah but I'm not as bitter as you who takes things to war when he looses.
I'll support and encourage Ireti and if she does better than Aduda who has been dormant in the senate, I'll vote her next time.
Re: MC Oluomo Loses Oshodi LGA To Labour Party by MichaelSokoto(m): 7:42am On Feb 27, 2023
jumper524:
I never supported Ireti Heebah but I'm not as bitter as you who takes things to war when he looses.
I'll support and encourage Ireti and if she does better than Aduda who has been dormant in the senate, I'll vote her next time.
Re: MC Oluomo Loses Oshodi LGA To Labour Party by Flame333: 8:38am On Feb 27, 2023
Totilopussylick:
tongue
MC olumo thoughts winning election is by threating the supporters of opposition party with thugs and agboros tongue

The reason his local government dominated was because previous elections were between PDP and APC and people were holding grudges against PDP. However, Obi became the game changer and all the snatching couldn't make sway..
Re: MC Oluomo Loses Oshodi LGA To Labour Party by optionalY09: 1:13pm On Feb 27, 2023
vhykeeytor:

All tribe voted for Obi in Lagos....even the aboki shoeshinner and okada riders all voted for Obi. It's like you are not a Lagosian to understand the level of anti-people policies the LASG has introduced in last 4years.

Multiple taxation
High cost of living

That Okada go and ride it in your lonely town. Criminal ridding Okada about
Re: MC Oluomo Loses Oshodi LGA To Labour Party by vhykeeytor(m): 1:19pm On Feb 27, 2023
optionalY09:

That Okada go and ride it in your lonely town. Criminal ridding Okada about

Go and force them to vote for your peeing machine candidate. Thuggery and agberoism wont allow you do legitimate job. Your brother Dayo Israel just confirmed that Yorubas in APC don't vote unless they see money, very pathetic.
Re: MC Oluomo Loses Oshodi LGA To Labour Party by Hpesoj: 1:24pm On Feb 27, 2023
vhykeeytor:

Multiple taxation
High cost of living

Seriously. This is not a Igbo versus Yoruba thing. It was the masses versus the establishment.
Re: MC Oluomo Loses Oshodi LGA To Labour Party by vhykeeytor(m): 1:31pm On Feb 27, 2023
Hpesoj:

Seriously. This is not a Igbo versus Yoruba thing. It was the masses versus the establishment.

Exactly
Re: MC Oluomo Loses Oshodi LGA To Labour Party by optionalY09: 2:07pm On Feb 27, 2023
vhykeeytor:

Go and force them to vote for your peeing machine candidate. Thuggery and agberoism wont allow you do legitimate job. Your brother Dayo Israel just confirmed that Yorubas in APC don't vote unless they see money, very pathetic.

Is piracy, baby factory, drug, 419 and Prostitution legitimate job
Re: MC Oluomo Loses Oshodi LGA To Labour Party by vhykeeytor(m): 2:50pm On Feb 27, 2023
optionalY09:

Is piracy, baby factory, drug, 419 and Prostitution legitimate job

Yes it becomes legitimate in a lawless country...where a president would display to the public whom he voted for, against the electoral law.

Let your drug lord enter and see what would become of Nigeria, even Mexico would not be able to compete with the level of drugs in Nigeria. You can't tell me to stop doing something, when you as the custodian of the law can't uphold it.
Re: MC Oluomo Loses Oshodi LGA To Labour Party by optionalY09: 3:49pm On Feb 27, 2023
vhykeeytor:

Yes it becomes legitimate in a lawless country...where a president would display to the public whom he voted for, against the electoral law.

Let your drug lord enter and see what would become of Nigeria, even Mexico would not be able to compete with the level of drugs in Nigeria. You can't tell me to stop doing something, when you as the custodian of the law can't uphold it.

All of you are crazy voting on a bad constitution to continue the lawlessness
Re: MC Oluomo Loses Oshodi LGA To Labour Party by vhykeeytor(m): 3:54pm On Feb 27, 2023
optionalY09:

All of you are crazy voting on a bad constitution to continue the lawlessness

Constitution can always be amended but some people feels that they are above the law. A third class citizen in another country is better than a first class citizen in Nigeria.
Re: MC Oluomo Loses Oshodi LGA To Labour Party by Bulletproofgt: 8:38pm On Mar 05, 2023
optionalY09:

Stop being hostile we don’t like hostile uncivilized animals. Just know that being hospitable isn’t stupid. You people need to change your character. Yoruba people can’t strive on your land because of your hostilities. You don’t sell lands to them, and you frustrate their efforts to strive with all sort of crimes the types you have brought to the SW now

All motivated by your Unhealthy love of money

Hospitable kee u there. A Nigerian can reside anywhere in this country. Go abroad and see Nigerians holding top political positions. Mumu mentality. Ur brain get cobweb
Re: MC Oluomo Loses Oshodi LGA To Labour Party by optionalY09: 8:44pm On Mar 05, 2023
Bulletproofgt:

Hospitable kee u there. A Nigerian can reside anywhere in this country. Go abroad and see Nigerians holding top political positions. Mumu mentality. Ur brain get cobweb

They are not Nigerians they only have Nigerian name.

If there is a Nigeria then igbo can be any anywhere and Yoruba can lead everybody together

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

We Had No Idea Tinubu Forfeited $460,000 To US Government, INEC Informs Tribunal / EFCC Set To Arraign Former Anambra Governor, Obiano On Money Laundering Charges / What Is Nigeria's Most Worrisome Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.