Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,789 members, 7,851,661 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:30 AM

Atiku With 489,045 Votes Defeats Tinubu In Katsina - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku With 489,045 Votes Defeats Tinubu In Katsina (50402 Views)

Just In. Atiku Clinches 489,045 Votes to defeat Tinubu in Katsina. / #Nigeriaelections2023: Obi Defeats Tinubu, Atiku In David Mark’s Polling Unit / Presidential Result: APC UK Mocks Atiku With Video Of Atiku Crying, PMB Laughing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku With 489,045 Votes Defeats Tinubu In Katsina by newnigerdelta00: 8:27am On Feb 27, 2023
kay1one:
Obi is coming...

Coming to where don't you have eye's,this is not propaganda time

1 Like

Re: Atiku With 489,045 Votes Defeats Tinubu In Katsina by Emetex22(m): 8:27am On Feb 27, 2023
Luckysbab:

Why didn't your beloved PDP support your ambition, if not that everyone knows you people are not worth it.
Your people worth everything, look at the state of the nation, people still defecate on the streets in this technological age, tufia, Lagos is the best city in Nigeria 😆 🤣 😂 and was built by Jagaban, travel and ur eyes will open, Nigeria is in bandage. Spits
Re: Atiku With 489,045 Votes Defeats Tinubu In Katsina by Backpedal: 8:27am On Feb 27, 2023
NSNA:
The Igbos could have supported the Yorubas who accommodate them but instead, they divide the south and help the North who use them as pawns.

Why can't the Yoruba support Igbo too

Or both sides come with consensus candidate

If this trend continues

Tinubu is winning NO northern state
Re: Atiku With 489,045 Votes Defeats Tinubu In Katsina by newnigerdelta00: 8:28am On Feb 27, 2023
frankdGreat125:
We Nigerians have removed our mind from INEC and this year Election, since Nigeria politicians have used INEC to denied masses their prefered choice of New Nigeria. As for me JAPA done dey load.

Election nor be to make mumu noise
Re: Atiku With 489,045 Votes Defeats Tinubu In Katsina by elipheleh(m): 8:30am On Feb 27, 2023
NSNA:
The Igbos could have supported the Yorubas who accommodate them but instead, they divide the south and help the North who use them as pawns.

Thunder fire you and your generation.

The Yorubas should have supported Igbos as it is Igbos turn. And we have always supported Obasanjo, the Yoruba and others.

Why are Yorubas too greedy and wicked?

Thunder fire your mouth again.
Re: Atiku With 489,045 Votes Defeats Tinubu In Katsina by wonder233: 8:31am On Feb 27, 2023
But you want "useless things" to support you? I can see your brain is paining you.
By the way, I'm proudly from the southsouth, Edo to be precise. Na we carry Obi for head, no be the nonsense una dey try for lagos, if you mistakenly come benin come misyarn dis rubbish, na wasting straight. If dem born dat your ashewo mama well, come try am
Luckysbab:

Who will support you useless things?

Even South South won't. That's how trashy you people are.
Re: Atiku With 489,045 Votes Defeats Tinubu In Katsina by TruthsFM: 8:31am On Feb 27, 2023
shinealight:

Joker! Is that what you call landslide victory….beating your closest rival by a meagre 6000 votes in your own Region of the country?
Atiku is finished. Kwankwaso holds the stakes in the North and he’s on Tinubu’s side if there’s ever a re-run! cool cool
winning is winning, Atiku Abubakar defeat Tinubu in katsina state including Jigawa and kaduna State too. Atiku Abubakar defeated Tinubu there too. Atiku Abubakar wins February 25th presidential election in landslide victories
Re: Atiku With 489,045 Votes Defeats Tinubu In Katsina by unclejb2(m): 8:34am On Feb 27, 2023
DoTheNeedful:

This is pure lie sir! Go check DailyTrust. https://dailytrust.com/breaking-kwankwaso-leading-with-over-270000-votes-in-kano/

Some of you are just sentimental.

By the way, Tinubu is currently leading in Sokota and neck-to-neck in Jigawa.
you didn't even read your own link... zombie

Tinubu is a goner
Re: Atiku With 489,045 Votes Defeats Tinubu In Katsina by elipheleh(m): 8:35am On Feb 27, 2023
Luckysbab:

Deal with the hate that will be returned to you useless things after the elections. You should be more concerned about that.

You will understand no one has the monopoly of hate.

Bring it on. We will kill you guys at your own backyard. Idiots. Weaklings.

Sore losers. You must be 3rd class citizens in Nigeria from 2023 going forward.
Re: Atiku With 489,045 Votes Defeats Tinubu In Katsina by Offpoint1: 8:36am On Feb 27, 2023
NSNA:
I wonder how you people think. Accommodated what? you don't "accommodate" anyone as long as is Nigeria, everyone have equal rights.
Re: Atiku With 489,045 Votes Defeats Tinubu In Katsina by Luckysbab: 8:36am On Feb 27, 2023
elipheleh:

Bring it on. We will kill you guys at your own backyard. Idiots. Weaklings.

Sore losers. You must be 3rd class citizens in Nigeria from 2023 going forward.

Una don kill your kinsmen for Anambra finish? Ndi marginalization
Re: Atiku With 489,045 Votes Defeats Tinubu In Katsina by shinealight(m): 8:37am On Feb 27, 2023
TruthsFM:
winning is winning, Atiku Abubakar defeat Tinubu in katsina state including Jigawa and kaduna State too. Atiku Abubakar defeated Tinubu there too. Atiku Abubakar wins February 25th presidential election in landslide victories

Okay, go and look at the margin of Tinubu’s winnings in his Region of Ekiti, Ondo, Oyo, Ogun before you speak.
Maybe you need to go back to school and learn Arithmetic! grin grin grin
Re: Atiku With 489,045 Votes Defeats Tinubu In Katsina by Luckysbab: 8:38am On Feb 27, 2023
Emetex22:

Your people worth everything, look at the state of the nation, people still defecate on the streets in this technological age, tufia, Lagos is the best city in Nigeria 😆 🤣 😂 and was built by Jagaban, travel and ur eyes will open, Nigeria is in bandage. Spits

Who con tie your destiny down for Nigeria?

When are you exporting your people to the developed nations?
Re: Atiku With 489,045 Votes Defeats Tinubu In Katsina by Luckysbab: 8:40am On Feb 27, 2023
Atlantis585:

Okay, thanks.

Meanwhile Thiefnubbu has lost Lagos, Kano, Kaduna, Rivers, Katsina, Osun and most importantly, what happened to the 12 million Buhari block votes to be inherited? grin

So that lifetime ambition or Emi Lokan is dead and about to be buried permanently alongside Thiefnubbu dictatorship and strangle hold on Lagos?

Na wah ooo!

Whoever wins, we will wish him to succeed. Nigeria's destiny isn't tied to any particular politician.
Re: Atiku With 489,045 Votes Defeats Tinubu In Katsina by FreeStuffsNG: 8:40am On Feb 27, 2023
Christistruth00:
a

People needed cash. The children were home for mid term too .
Re: Atiku With 489,045 Votes Defeats Tinubu In Katsina by Christistruth00: 8:42am On Feb 27, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
People needed cash. The children were home for mid term too .

But how come the voters who were for other Parties had no problem coming out
though i do think you may be correct
Re: Atiku With 489,045 Votes Defeats Tinubu In Katsina by Christistruth00: 8:44am On Feb 27, 2023
Offpoint1:

I wonder how you people think. Accommodated what? you don't "accommodate" anyone as long as is Nigeria, everyone have equal rights.

Do you think those that Ipob killed and chased away f
have equal rights?
Re: Atiku With 489,045 Votes Defeats Tinubu In Katsina by FreeStuffsNG: 8:46am On Feb 27, 2023
Christistruth00:

But how come the voters who were for other Parties had no problem coming out
though i do think you may be correct
Because they are minority in population. It is easier for them. To mobilize one million Yoruba in Lagos is hugeee but they are not as much.
Re: Atiku With 489,045 Votes Defeats Tinubu In Katsina by Atlantis585: 8:47am On Feb 27, 2023
Luckysbab:

Whoever wins, we will wish him to succeed. Nigeria's destiny isn't tied to any particular politician.

Good attitude, bros.

I like that

Two of them are crooks but one is so much worse and has a Bokoharam VP candidate

We can’t deal with that after surviving Buhari’s 8 horrible and incompetent 8 years
Re: Atiku With 489,045 Votes Defeats Tinubu In Katsina by ufuosman(m): 8:51am On Feb 27, 2023
TruthsFM:
Congratulations to the incoming President of Nigeria. Atiku Abubakar winning in landslide victories
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Atiku With 489,045 Votes Defeats Tinubu In Katsina by Luckysbab: 8:52am On Feb 27, 2023
Atlantis585:

Good attitude, bros.

I like that

Two of them are crooks but one is so much worse and has a Bokoharam VP candidate

We can’t deal with that after surviving Buhari’s 8 horrible and incompetent 8 years

I have learned not to trust anyone too much, as to predetermine what they are capable of or not.

Sometimes, good comes from the bad one and the good ones could become bad as well. In fact, the supposed good one might mean well at the start, only to become overwhelmed by evil eventually.

Ultimately, when we have put in what we consider our best efforts, the universe will always find its own course. Hence, my submission.
Re: Atiku With 489,045 Votes Defeats Tinubu In Katsina by infofta(m): 8:54am On Feb 27, 2023
NSNA:

I'm from Edo. Why can't the Yorubas support the Igbos to win and see what Igbo Presidency will be like afterall other parts of the country has ruled before and here we are.
Re: Atiku With 489,045 Votes Defeats Tinubu In Katsina by Emetex22(m): 8:55am On Feb 27, 2023
Luckysbab:

Who con tie your destiny down for Nigeria?

When are you exporting your people to the developed nations?
I am happy u can't object this shit smelling, slow poke, like I said, when u leave this country, u will weep for her, unfortunately, u may never experienced that. Go home and celebrate ur Jagaban, I feel sorry for the innocent ones.
Re: Atiku With 489,045 Votes Defeats Tinubu In Katsina by mcjohny(m): 8:58am On Feb 27, 2023
DoTheNeedful:

Some of you are too emotional in your analysis. Yes, NNPP is doing well in Kano. Have you bothered to compare APC votes with PDP's in Kano. APC is consistently second to NNPP but significantly doing better than PDP by around ratio 10:1. Go check! NNPP is not really a threat to APC. PDP is the only threat to APC in this election.

your statement is quite true
Re: Atiku With 489,045 Votes Defeats Tinubu In Katsina by Ofemmanu1: 9:02am On Feb 27, 2023
TBadd:
This is the most controversial and most rigged election in the history of Nigeria since the return to democracy... so sad!!!

Calm down brother..

Take it with a pinch of salt and ask God for forgiveness.

Tinubu will rule Naija for the next 8years.

Don't do the extreme o
Re: Atiku With 489,045 Votes Defeats Tinubu In Katsina by Ofemmanu1: 9:06am On Feb 27, 2023
Atlantis585:

Good attitude, bros.

I like that

You will have to take it with a pinch of salt.

Then ask God for forgiveness for your utterances against baba Tinubu.

Baba don work and it's time for him to reap but y'all hating.

1 Like

Re: Atiku With 489,045 Votes Defeats Tinubu In Katsina by Atlantis585: 9:11am On Feb 27, 2023
Ofemmanu1:

You will have to take it with a pinch of salt.

Then ask God for forgiveness for your utterances against baba Tinubu.

Baba don work and it's time for him to reap but y'all hating.

No, man!

I ain’t hating nobody.

That dude gat so much baggage

Can’t believe you would entrust a country like Nigeria in his hands to become Tinubu Family Enterprises
Re: Atiku With 489,045 Votes Defeats Tinubu In Katsina by Christistruth00: 9:12am On Feb 27, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Because they are minority in population. It is easier for them. To mobilize one million Yoruba in Lagos is hugeee but they are not as much.

Do you think that free Transportation to the polling Booths in APC Strongholds could have made any difference
You would have expected the Transportation guys to arrange that
Re: Atiku With 489,045 Votes Defeats Tinubu In Katsina by Offpoint1: 9:12am On Feb 27, 2023
Christistruth00:

Do you think those that Ipob killed and chased away f
have equal rights?
It was their own tribe, it wasn't a tribal war.

No reasonable is in support of any form violence be it in the North, South or West.

Let's not shift the goal post.
Re: Atiku With 489,045 Votes Defeats Tinubu In Katsina by Christistruth00: 9:15am On Feb 27, 2023
Offpoint1:

It was their own tribe, it wasn't a tribal war.

No reasonable is in support of any form violence be it in the North, South or West.

Let's not shift the goal post.
but

According to those who fled from the East back to the SW and North it wasn't

Also if a man can pounce on his brother and Slaughter him with such ease what makes you think Outsiders would be safer?
Do you know that you said it was their own People they killed as if it was their right to do so and also as if those that they murdered were very happy with it

" it was their own People they killed "

Is a very shameful and wicked Statement

If other Nigerians see his Igbo Neighbours slaughtered by their own brothers in the SE will they not flee for their safety
Re: Atiku With 489,045 Votes Defeats Tinubu In Katsina by MikeofAfrica: 9:18am On Feb 27, 2023
NSNA:

We supported the Yorubas in 2003 against Buhari/ Okadigbo. Hence it is Yoruba turn to support us.

Since Yorubas are greedy, We pray that Atiku wins with our son as the Vice president.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Great Reception For Jonathan & Wife On Their Arrival At Port Harcourt / Photos Of Kamaludden Bashir Who Trekked For Atiku From Zaria To Abuja / Obasanjo: People Can Mourn Me The Way They Like When I Die

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.