Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,329 members, 7,864,576 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:54 PM

Tinubu Leading With Close To A Million Votes Margin - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Leading With Close To A Million Votes Margin (6240 Views)

2023 Presidential Election: Tinubu Leading In Latest NOI Poll / Atiku Will Win By 7 Million Votes Marginย  โ€“ Ayu / Bola Adegunloye: Sanwo-Olu Will Betray Tinubu, Leading To Hypertension, Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Leading With Close To A Million Votes Margin by OmoFiditi: 8:55am On Feb 27, 2023
Godspikin:

I never said Tinubu won Akwa Ibom. Can't you read English or you do not understand?

You are obviously not from Fiditi, I would have explained to you in Yoruba. I do not understand nor speak igbo. Get an interpreter to explain to you.

Wallow in your self-deceit. Thiefnubuu lu'le ni ile Osun, O lu'le ni ile Eko. grin
Re: Tinubu Leading With Close To A Million Votes Margin by Bimpe29: 8:56am On Feb 27, 2023
Bi idhni llah
ImperialYoruba:
Playing mischief, I added that Obi figure to Atiku as a combination, and Tinubu is still ahead of them.

There will be no run off, and Tinubu will be declared winner. Cleared majority and met 25% of 2/3 states.
Re: Tinubu Leading With Close To A Million Votes Margin by AndroBlaze: 9:02am On Feb 27, 2023
tplayer:

Run off is totally off the table

Obi can still get a runoff if he gets more total votes than Atiku and Tinubu..he would force whoever came second into a runoff despite both of them meeting the 25% in 24+ states.
Re: Tinubu Leading With Close To A Million Votes Margin by OmoFiditi: 9:03am On Feb 27, 2023
grandstar:

I am apolitical. Tinubu is ailing and seems senile.

He has won this election. The win is simply too large. Even if you add Atiku and Obi's results together, Tinubu is still ahead of them.

You are not apolitical, you are a Tinubu urchin, read your post history. Say it with your full chest.
Thiefnubuu will lose and you urchins will only be consoled. APC is not coming back.
Re: Tinubu Leading With Close To A Million Votes Margin by tplayer: 9:04am On Feb 27, 2023
AndroBlaze:

Obi can still get a runoff if he gets more total votes than Atiku and Tinubu..he would force whoever came second into a runoff despite both of them meeting the 25% in 24+ states.

But he can never na. He's doing quite badly in the north save for a few states there.
Re: Tinubu Leading With Close To A Million Votes Margin by AndroBlaze: 9:25am On Feb 27, 2023
tplayer:

But he can never na. He's doing quite badly in the north save for a few states there.
His coalition have felt they don't need northern votes...and with the low turn out and cannibalisation that is going on there between Atiku, Tinubu and Kwakwanso...maybe bulk votes from SE and SS can make their dream (of only a runoff) come true.
Re: Tinubu Leading With Close To A Million Votes Margin by tplayer: 9:30am On Feb 27, 2023
AndroBlaze:

His coalition have felt they don't need northern votes...and with the low turn out and cannibalisation that is going on there between Atiku, Tinubu and Kwakwanso...maybe bulk votes from SE and SS can make their dream (of only a runoff) come true.

To me, they over-did the Christian thing, that is going to churches upon churches. He presented himself as representing the Christians alone.

Now, if a Northern Muslim was doing that, how would you feel? Although, to be fair to me, he had no choice but to do that in order to ginger the Christian base.

His bulk votes ends principally in the South East. Everyone other place na share, share.
Re: Tinubu Leading With Close To A Million Votes Margin by AndroBlaze: 9:34am On Feb 27, 2023
tplayer:

To me, they over-did the Christian thing, that is going to churches upon churches. He presented himself as representing the Christians alone.

Now, if a Northern Muslim was doing that, how would you feel? Although, to be fair to me, he had no choice but to do that in order to ginger the Christian base.

His bulk votes ends principally in the South East. Everyone other place na share, share.
I agree fully with you.

People have to realise that being reasonable doesn't have a religion, the majority of people are reasonable and are on both sides of the aisle; also, more importantly, our enemies and the people destroying the country claim to be both Christian and muslim.
Re: Tinubu Leading With Close To A Million Votes Margin by tplayer: 9:37am On Feb 27, 2023
AndroBlaze:

I agree fully with you.

People have to realise that being reasonable doesn't have a religion, the majority of people are reasonable and are on both sides of the aisle; also, more importantly, our enemies and the people destroying the country claim to be both Christian and muslim.

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Corps Members Drafted For The North To Carry Firearms / Jang: Only Haters Of Nigeria, Economic Recovery Oppose Subsidy Removal / Different Photos Of How GOODLUCK And BUHARI Are Reacting To Inec Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.