Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,268 members, 7,829,574 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

So Some People Rewarded Apcs 8 Years Of Suffering, With Their Votes Out Of Spite - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / So Some People Rewarded Apcs 8 Years Of Suffering, With Their Votes Out Of Spite (1106 Views)

Katsina Govt Donates 9 APCs To Aid Fight Against Banditry / Mohammed Adamu: Police Need 250,000 Rifles, 1,000 APCs, 774 Drones / OSUN: 40,000 Cops, 2 Helicopters, 30 Apcs, 10 Apvs, Deployed By IGP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

So Some People Rewarded Apcs 8 Years Of Suffering, With Their Votes Out Of Spite by NIGERIAisComedy: 5:20am On Feb 27, 2023
After all we passed through these 8 years, from insecurity to skyrocketing dollar rates, an absentee president, inflation...

Some suffering masses still stood under the sun to reward the APC with another 8 years.

They are saying they did it, to teach the IGBO MAN a lesson.

6 Likes

Re: So Some People Rewarded Apcs 8 Years Of Suffering, With Their Votes Out Of Spite by Ance4Liverpool: 5:25am On Feb 27, 2023
We are not up to 1 million sane people remaining in Nigeria
I can't believe people still voted for APC even with there Muslim Muslim ticket

4 Likes

Re: So Some People Rewarded Apcs 8 Years Of Suffering, With Their Votes Out Of Spite by Nobody: 5:26am On Feb 27, 2023
They stayed under the sun to vote the man they believed in..
If u are being spited sey dem no vote the ndigbo reject of a fraud wey una dey parade, transformer dey, u know what to do

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: So Some People Rewarded Apcs 8 Years Of Suffering, With Their Votes Out Of Spite by Nobody: 5:30am On Feb 27, 2023
Ance4Liverpool:
We are not up to 1 million sane people remaining in Nigeria
I can't believe people still voted for APC even with there Muslim Muslim ticket
Dumbo
People no vote APC, they voted BAT coz of his antecednce, get that into ur skull, sore looser
Just dey ur increased 45% poverty induced 5% cave dey wail, mumu

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: So Some People Rewarded Apcs 8 Years Of Suffering, With Their Votes Out Of Spite by Papichulostunne(m): 5:37am On Feb 27, 2023
KillSars:

Dumbo
People no vote APC, they voted BAT coz of his antecednce, get that into ur skull, sore looser
You can pass that message without insults. But also you want Tinubu to win? I hope his "rulership" favours you and you dont come here to cry one day.
Re: So Some People Rewarded Apcs 8 Years Of Suffering, With Their Votes Out Of Spite by NIGERIAisComedy: 5:51am On Feb 27, 2023
KillSars:

Dumbo

Dumb-dee-di-doo

4-8 years from now, under BAT leadership, a dollar would probably trade at N2,000, and the suffering might be immense

and Dumbo like you will be right back here in 4 years with your torn brown singlet, to teach IGBO man another lesson, by further impoverishing your family as their savings erode.

chai grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: So Some People Rewarded Apcs 8 Years Of Suffering, With Their Votes Out Of Spite by NIGERIAisComedy: 5:54am On Feb 27, 2023
See what IGBO man is causing Nigerians ooo

IGBO man is forcing Nigerians to choose the worst devils to rule over dem.

Fessss, dey show igbo man pepper by bringing Bu Ari, see as Bu Ari pepper igbo

Den now dey are bringing BULABA to show igbo jalapeno pepper

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: So Some People Rewarded Apcs 8 Years Of Suffering, With Their Votes Out Of Spite by Zionmdde: 5:56am On Feb 27, 2023
NIGERIAisComedy:
After all we passed through these 8 years, from insecurity to skyrocketing dollar rates, an absentee president, inflation...

Some suffering masses still stood under the sun to reward the APC with another 8 years.

No bro I used to say that for the previous election
But u see this one, it is not the will of the people. Aside northerners who are our problem in this country, the rest took their destinies in their hands. But the evil things won't allow the will of the people

Let me see aboki or the children come to My car window to beg again, that one will land in hospital because I will just target one leg
Re: So Some People Rewarded Apcs 8 Years Of Suffering, With Their Votes Out Of Spite by olawonder(m): 5:59am On Feb 27, 2023
Why can’t the Igbos be on the SW side? I haven’t actually commented on this elections since it started but this particular question always comes to my mind. The SW ppl are the closest to the Igbos in friendship, in business, in relationships and certainly the most accommodating of the Easterners. So why the hatred? Why do they resent Tinubu so much? If anyone wishes to reply to my question, pls qive a comprehensive and concrete reason and evidence of Tinubu’s offence. I grew up in Lagos and I know for sure how much he supported the Igbos in Lagos, in their businesses, in sports, in residency and in politics… far more than any other cross-tribe political alliance in Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: So Some People Rewarded Apcs 8 Years Of Suffering, With Their Votes Out Of Spite by Nobody: 6:01am On Feb 27, 2023
Papichulostunne:

You can pass that message without insults. But also you want Tinubu to win? I hope his "rulership" favours you and you dont come here to cry one day.
For the fact that it is the end of the road for the fraud who couldn't serve his kinsmen a good administration, I'll say it's a sign of relieve to hundreds of millions of Nigeria, BAT winning will not just favor only me, but majority who believed in him and at the end of the day, what would be on everyone's lip is that, thank God I made a right choice, as for people wey want make the country burn, God dey sha...
Re: So Some People Rewarded Apcs 8 Years Of Suffering, With Their Votes Out Of Spite by NIGERIAisComedy: 6:01am On Feb 27, 2023
Zionmdde:

But u see this one, it is not the will of the people. Aside northerners who are our problem in this country, the rest took their destinies in their hands. But the evil things won't allow the will of the people

Let me see aboki or the children come to My car window to beg again, that one will land in hospital because I will just target one leg

Undoubtedly, the people came out en masse for a new kind of leadership, however, there are those that are bragging about bringing Bulaba, after having brought BuBu

They say they are teaching the IGBO man "POLITICS"

chai grin

1 Like

Re: So Some People Rewarded Apcs 8 Years Of Suffering, With Their Votes Out Of Spite by Nobody: 6:09am On Feb 27, 2023
olawonder:
Why can’t the Igbos be on the SW side? I haven’t actually commented on this elections since it started but this particular question always comes to my mind. The SW ppl are the closest to the Igbos in friendship, in business, in relationships and certainly the most accommodating of the Easterners. So why the hatred? Why do they resent Tinubu so much? If anyone wishes to reply to my question, pls qive a comprehensive and concrete reason and evidence of Tinubu’s offence. I grew up in Lagos and I know for sure how much he supported the Igbos in Lagos, in their businesses, in sports, in residency and in politics… far more than any other cross-tribe political alliance in Nigeria!
It's an eye opener now...
Feel at home, feel at home, na hin dey make visitor spoil dstv remote...

SW no dey dey hostile nah, there are some things dem no fit try for east o, but for SW region, dem go be like, it's nothing joor and the thing go dey kill dem small small...
Re: So Some People Rewarded Apcs 8 Years Of Suffering, With Their Votes Out Of Spite by blackpanda: 6:14am On Feb 27, 2023
NIGERIAisComedy:

The problem with u guys is that u are only interested in listening to ur own rhetorics. You surround yourself with only people singing your tunes, then assume that everybody reasons like u.

It's not about teaching igbo man lesson, although if u ask me igbos are not ready to rule, what with Biafra nonsense and insulting everybody. The fact is that Peter obi lacks capacity to rule nigeria at this time. It's not yet his time. And yes, if u go by antecedents tinubu is very qualified.

1 Like

Re: So Some People Rewarded Apcs 8 Years Of Suffering, With Their Votes Out Of Spite by Nobody: 6:14am On Feb 27, 2023
NIGERIAisComedy:

Dumb-dee-di-doo

4-8 years from now, under BAT leadership, a dollar would probably trade at N2,000, and the suffering might be immense

and Dumbo like you will be right back here in 4 years with your torn brown singlet, to teach IGBO man another lesson, by further impoverishing your family as their savings erode.

chai grin grin grin
Sore loooooooser grin grin

E pain am, Nigeria will be better under BAT, wail from now till next decade, nothing dey stop the betterment of the country, infact ur family sef go feel the betterment....
Re: So Some People Rewarded Apcs 8 Years Of Suffering, With Their Votes Out Of Spite by blackpanda: 6:16am On Feb 27, 2023
Zionmdde:

Try it na if u won't meet ur maker. Whom are u threatening?? Must everybody support ur candidate North that u complain of are a billion times better than the south that love stabbing each other at the back
Re: So Some People Rewarded Apcs 8 Years Of Suffering, With Their Votes Out Of Spite by olaitoro(m): 6:17am On Feb 27, 2023
olawonder:

Good question, but the answer is why can't Yorubas be on the SE side for once, why did they detest anything Igbo.
Tinubu did not offend Igbos in anyway just that SE don't like to reinforce failure, and Nigerians all over would have used this election to punish APC for the economic hardship they put them through.
Re: So Some People Rewarded Apcs 8 Years Of Suffering, With Their Votes Out Of Spite by olaitoro(m): 6:20am On Feb 27, 2023
KillSars:

E pain am, Nigeria will be better under BAT, wail from now till next decade, nothing dey stop the betterment of the country, infact ur family sef go feel the betterment....

Better Nigeria that is what we pray for irrespective of who wins
Re: So Some People Rewarded Apcs 8 Years Of Suffering, With Their Votes Out Of Spite by NIGERIAisComedy: 6:22am On Feb 27, 2023
blackpanda:

The problem with u guys is that u are only interested in listening to ur own rhetorics. You surround yourself with only people singing your tunes, then assume that everybody reasons like u.

It's not about teaching igbo man lesson, although if u ask me igbos are not ready to rule, what with Biafra nonsense and insulting everybody. The fact is that Peter obi lacks capacity to rule nigeria at this time. It's not yet his time. And yes, if u go by antecedents tinubu is very qualified.

Fine, but the problem with you guys is that, you have never travelled abroad to white man country, to see what civilization looks like and live it.

So yeah, now you are stuck with gbagbos mentality, following Bulaba to Blue-Blue, in search of a Town-Hall.

Good luck buddy.
Re: So Some People Rewarded Apcs 8 Years Of Suffering, With Their Votes Out Of Spite by shortgun(m): 6:30am On Feb 27, 2023
blackpanda:

I don't really know what is giving you Tinubu supporters this kind of confidence.
Tinubu lost his backyard and slave camp to Obi of labour party, even with all his miscreants intimidating voters.😂😂😂

What does that tell you?
Tinubu can never be president

Peter Obi lacks capacity but Tinubu who's town hall is different from balablu has capacity?
The only reason you are supporting Tinubu is cos you are a tribalist, simple.
Re: So Some People Rewarded Apcs 8 Years Of Suffering, With Their Votes Out Of Spite by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:33am On Feb 27, 2023
Those who are against Nigeria are far more than those who are for Nigeria
Re: So Some People Rewarded Apcs 8 Years Of Suffering, With Their Votes Out Of Spite by basilo102: 7:05am On Feb 27, 2023
NIGERIAisComedy:
See what IGBO man is causing Nigerians ooo

IGBO man is forcing Nigerians to choose the worst devils to rule over dem.

Fessss, dey show igbo man pepper by bringing Bu Ari, see as Bu Ari pepper igbo

Den now dey are bringing BULABA to show igbo jalapeno pepper
These people we share southern Nigeria with are something else. Anyway, they will soon help the north retain power because of hatred for igbos
Re: So Some People Rewarded Apcs 8 Years Of Suffering, With Their Votes Out Of Spite by ObaOfYorubaLand: 7:49am On Feb 27, 2023
Papichulostunne:

That's how thise uncouth, Yoruba riffraffs behaves both their big and small, they're all stupid and lacks sense.

1 Like

Re: So Some People Rewarded Apcs 8 Years Of Suffering, With Their Votes Out Of Spite by ObaOfYorubaLand: 7:53am On Feb 27, 2023
basilo102:

These people we share southern Nigeria with are something else. Anyway, they will soon help the north retain power because of hatred for igbos

That's who the Yoruba's are.

Yoruba's don't like other tribes except themselves.

Check your work place and prove me right.

If you employ a Yoruba, he will gang up against you. You connect a Yoruba to someone, he goes there and betray you.

That's just who they are.
Re: So Some People Rewarded Apcs 8 Years Of Suffering, With Their Votes Out Of Spite by Cantonese: 7:54am On Feb 27, 2023
NIGERIAisComedy:

That’s exactly what played out.

Now their suffering is refreshed.
Re: So Some People Rewarded Apcs 8 Years Of Suffering, With Their Votes Out Of Spite by Zionmdde: 8:19am On Feb 27, 2023
blackpanda:

Try it na if u won't meet ur maker. Whom are u threatening?? Must everybody support ur candidate North that u complain of are a billion times better than the south that love stabbing each other at the back
Sharrap there
When it will reach your side try and show your face
If u were one of the thugs used you will face your grave soon

I don't care who is ur president some people earn in dollars so the worse the economy the richer some people get
Re: So Some People Rewarded Apcs 8 Years Of Suffering, With Their Votes Out Of Spite by Telekinetic: 8:35am On Feb 27, 2023
KillSars:

Afon.já Mozulem pig 🐷 pls tell us how this country will be better under dingBAT!!

A senile old man who mouthgasmed a mic simply because some random stranger said ‘test the mic’??

Someone who prolly has atmost 2 years to live?? You really think when the Boko Haram boss takes over he will appreciate Fake Mozulems?? Mozulems who can’t sight the moon on their own??

Na here all of us go dey when e go burst. As for me and my fam, govt nor dey feed us normally.

Re: So Some People Rewarded Apcs 8 Years Of Suffering, With Their Votes Out Of Spite by Abdul4trust1(m): 9:09am On Feb 27, 2023
KillSars:
They stayed under the sun to vote the man they believed in..
If u are being spited sey dem no vote the ndigbo reject of a fraud wey una dey parade, transformer dey, u know what to do
That person who voted candidate is better than you that voted party.
Re: So Some People Rewarded Apcs 8 Years Of Suffering, With Their Votes Out Of Spite by blackpanda: 9:09am On Feb 27, 2023
Zionmdde:

Sharrap there
When it will reach your side try and show your face
If u were one of the thugs used you will face your grave soon

I don't care who is ur president some people earn in dollars so the worse the economy the richer some people get

I am not a thug
Also you are just making unnecessary noise online
Re: So Some People Rewarded Apcs 8 Years Of Suffering, With Their Votes Out Of Spite by blackpanda: 9:12am On Feb 27, 2023
shortgun:

I don't really know what is giving you Tinubu supporters this kind of confidence.
Tinubu lost his backyard and slave camp to Obi of labour party, even with all his miscreants intimidating voters.😂😂😂

What does that tell you?
Tinubu can never be president

Peter Obi lacks capacity but Tinubu who's town hall is different from balablu has capacity?
The only reason you are supporting Tinubu is cos you are a tribalist, simple.

I am not a tribalism. I am a realist. There is no way obi would have won in the north. The same way you hate Hansa is the same way they hate u. Lol. Ntooor
Re: So Some People Rewarded Apcs 8 Years Of Suffering, With Their Votes Out Of Spite by blackpanda: 9:14am On Feb 27, 2023
NIGERIAisComedy:

Fine, but the problem with you guys is that, you have never travelled abroad to white man country, to see what civilization looks like and live it.

So yeah, now you are stuck with gbagbos mentality, following Bulaba to Blue-Blue, in search of a Town-Hall.

Good luck buddy.

I have traveled extensively. Tinubu has also traveled extensively grin

So rest, inugo.
Re: So Some People Rewarded Apcs 8 Years Of Suffering, With Their Votes Out Of Spite by Zionmdde: 10:08am On Feb 27, 2023
blackpanda:

I am not a thug
Also you are just making unnecessary noise online
You sound like a thug. So when the shele begins, please come out. If u don't need the online noise then off ur data after agbero is not an online job
Re: So Some People Rewarded Apcs 8 Years Of Suffering, With Their Votes Out Of Spite by F117nighthawk: 10:34am On Feb 27, 2023
When u talk about qualification in the election, the most qualified person is atiku in terms of experience and credentials. Just stick to your support for BAT and not come her and talk about qualification.we know those politicians who are desperate at all cost to get to whatever position they aspire for and the ones that are not.
Every voter is equally entitled to their own choices too

(1) (2) (Reply)

#NigeriaDecides: Peter Obi Wins Anambra In A Landslide Victory. / How An Ibo Corper Tried To Rig For LP, But Got Caught / Tinubu Supporters Fear, Shiver At Kwankwanso

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.