Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,670 members, 7,851,278 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:20 PM

So Some People Rewarded Apcs 8 Years Of Suffering, With Their Votes Out Of Spite - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / So Some People Rewarded Apcs 8 Years Of Suffering, With Their Votes Out Of Spite (1127 Views)

Katsina Govt Donates 9 APCs To Aid Fight Against Banditry / Mohammed Adamu: Police Need 250,000 Rifles, 1,000 APCs, 774 Drones / OSUN: 40,000 Cops, 2 Helicopters, 30 Apcs, 10 Apvs, Deployed By IGP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: So Some People Rewarded Apcs 8 Years Of Suffering, With Their Votes Out Of Spite by nonhuman(m): 10:44am On Feb 27, 2023
NIGERIAisComedy:
See what IGBO man is causing Nigerians ooo

IGBO man is forcing Nigerians to choose the worst devils to rule over dem.

Fessss, dey show igbo man pepper by bringing Bu Ari, see as Bu Ari pepper igbo

Den now dey are bringing BULABA to show igbo jalapeno pepper
if you think tinubu can peper Igbo like buhari then you have something else coming, Tinubu and co knows they dare not,
Re: So Some People Rewarded Apcs 8 Years Of Suffering, With Their Votes Out Of Spite by blackpanda: 11:15am On Feb 27, 2023
Zionmdde:

You sound like a thug. So when the shele begins, please come out. If u don't need the online noise then off ur data after agbero is not an online job

Go and sleep make frustration no kill u. Obi lost. Rest.
Re: So Some People Rewarded Apcs 8 Years Of Suffering, With Their Votes Out Of Spite by Zionmdde: 11:28am On Feb 27, 2023
blackpanda:

Go and sleep make frustration no kill u. Obi lost. Rest.
Lol
U will still remain the same no matter who wins. Agbero is an agbero
Re: So Some People Rewarded Apcs 8 Years Of Suffering, With Their Votes Out Of Spite by NothingDoMe: 11:31am On Feb 27, 2023
olawonder:
Why can’t the Igbos be on the SW side? I haven’t actually commented on this elections since it started but this particular question always comes to my mind. The SW ppl are the closest to the Igbos in friendship, in business, in relationships and certainly the most accommodating of the Easterners. So why the hatred? Why do they resent Tinubu so much? If anyone wishes to reply to my question, pls qive a comprehensive and concrete reason and evidence of Tinubu’s offence. I grew up in Lagos and I know for sure how much he supported the Igbos in Lagos, in their businesses, in sports, in residency and in politics… far more than any other cross-tribe political alliance in Nigeria!
Why do the igbos like someone like OBJ inspite of his role in the Civil War?
Re: So Some People Rewarded Apcs 8 Years Of Suffering, With Their Votes Out Of Spite by dustmalik: 11:39am On Feb 27, 2023
NothingDoMe:
Why do the igbos like someone like OBJ inspite of his role in the Civil War?
He deserves an answer from you, not a question.

I am not Yoruba, but from Kogi. I have often wondered why the Igbos hate Tinubu so much. So, just like the other poster, can you tell us why the Igbos hate Tinubu with so much vile?
Re: So Some People Rewarded Apcs 8 Years Of Suffering, With Their Votes Out Of Spite by Finestgurlie(f): 11:46am On Feb 27, 2023
dustmalik:

I am not Yoruba, but from Kogi. I have often wondered why the Igbos hate Tinubu so much. So, just like the other poster, can you tell us why the Igbos hate Tinubu with so much vile?
I'll tell you bro

prior to 2015 nobody knows Tinubu nor care about his existence.
the hate against Tinubu started in 2015 after he grossly betrayed a fellow southerner GEJ for his personal interest.
everybody knows how difficult it was to wrestle power from the north and despite Jonathan performance Tinubu team up with Buhari and betrayed a southern brother.
not that Buhari turns out to be good but worse ever.
at the end the same Tinubu started shouting south turn just for his own benefit after betraying a southerner.
instead of accepting taking a part in Buhari's mess he started excluding himself thinking everyone is fool.
so many mischievous and treacherous act from him I can't list here.
now you know the reason we hate Tinubu so much.
Re: So Some People Rewarded Apcs 8 Years Of Suffering, With Their Votes Out Of Spite by NothingDoMe: 12:03pm On Feb 27, 2023
dustmalik:

Why interrupt if you don't have an answer Mr "Kogi" man?

He started by saying the igbos never take the side of the southwest. The counter question answers his first question. That's just propaganda. If igbos are full of hate then they'll hate OBJ for the Civil War. So that means Igbo has nothing against SW.

Now Tinubu. Personal opinion is that Tinubu is seen as someone who abuses his power. See the thugs on rampage on election day majorly in Lagos. If he abuses power at his current level, how will it look like if someone like him becomes president?

Now, DayoDee has told his people to go and be begging door to door to save Sanwoolu. Would this have been necessary if Tinubu had not turned Lagos into a war zone? No.

Why not do whatever you need to do to draw the easterners closer?
Re: So Some People Rewarded Apcs 8 Years Of Suffering, With Their Votes Out Of Spite by ProphetM0hammad: 12:08pm On Feb 27, 2023
olaitoro:

Good question, but the answer is why can't Yorubas be on the SE side for once, why did they detest anything Igbo.
Tinubu did not offend Igbos in anyway just that SE don't like to reinforce failure, and Nigerians all over would have used this election to punish APC for the economic hardship they put them through.
SE don't like to reinforce failure and they are presenting Obi?
I don't know what you mean
Re: So Some People Rewarded Apcs 8 Years Of Suffering, With Their Votes Out Of Spite by ProphetM0hammad: 12:10pm On Feb 27, 2023
Finestgurlie:
I'll tell you bro

prior to 2015 nobody knows Tinubu nor care about his existence.
the hate against Tinubu started in 2015 after he grossly betrayed a fellow southerner GEJ for his personal interest.
everybody knows how difficult it was to wrestle power from the north and despite Jonathan performance Tinubu team up with Buhari and betrayed a southern brother.
not that Buhari turns out to be good but worse ever.
at the end the same Tinubu started shouting south turn just for his own benefit after betraying a southerner.
instead of accepting taking a part in Buhari's mess he started excluding himself thinking everyone is fool.
so many mischievous and treacherous act from him I can't list here.
now you know the reason we hate Tinubu so much.
It's nothing even much about Tinubu
Ibos just want an ibo man to be president for the first time ever
If not, they won't be behind Obi who failed woefully as a governor
Re: So Some People Rewarded Apcs 8 Years Of Suffering, With Their Votes Out Of Spite by Ance4Liverpool: 3:48pm On Feb 27, 2023
You are a goat,na your type dey beg money for social media.
KillSars:

Dumbo
People no vote APC, they voted BAT coz of his antecednce, get that into ur skull, sore looser
Just dey ur increased 45% poverty induced 5% cave dey wail, mumu

(1) (2) (Reply)

Subsidy Removal Will Make Nigeria Experience Inflation That Have Never Happened / Ebonyi: One Week In Office, Indigenes Call For Governor’s Resignation / Ondo: Akeredolu Anointed Me As Successor Before His Death – Ex-commissioner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.