Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,079 members, 7,821,711 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

"Mr. Tinubu, Will You Congratulate The Winner If It Isn't You?" Tinubu:"it's Me" - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Mr. Tinubu, Will You Congratulate The Winner If It Isn't You?" Tinubu:"it's Me" (45861 Views)

Presidential Poll: Why I Defeated You — Tinubu Replies Obi / A Candidate won't Be Declared Winner If He Doesn't Get 25% In FCT : INEC / "Obasanjo Is A Wicked Person That Endorsed A Poison For You" - Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Mr. Tinubu, Will You Congratulate The Winner If It Isn't You?" Tinubu:"it's Me" by annisy(f): 10:23am On Feb 27, 2023
If Peter Obi can't win it atiku should take it!!
We say no to Muslim-Muslims tickets
Re: "Mr. Tinubu, Will You Congratulate The Winner If It Isn't You?" Tinubu:"it's Me" by oneclickng: 10:23am On Feb 27, 2023
Make Una see Ekiti state results

1 Like

Re: "Mr. Tinubu, Will You Congratulate The Winner If It Isn't You?" Tinubu:"it's Me" by Nobody: 10:23am On Feb 27, 2023
blackpanda:
Yes zaddy, it's you

I laugh in spanish. Dey play u hear
Re: "Mr. Tinubu, Will You Congratulate The Winner If It Isn't You?" Tinubu:"it's Me" by Toluwanise247(m): 10:23am On Feb 27, 2023
Thundafireseun:
It will never be you IJN

You are old and sick

You need rest in peace
You are a bastard for bringing Jesus name to this ……

1 Like

Re: "Mr. Tinubu, Will You Congratulate The Winner If It Isn't You?" Tinubu:"it's Me" by Nobody: 10:23am On Feb 27, 2023
Pastorjohn2:
Obidents are nothing else but wailers

Even as a man of God and devoted christian for the past 20 years I can confidently tell you tinubu is blessed by God.
God revealed to me tinubu will be our next president, same way he revealed to me about bubari.

Nigeria will never be ruled by an IPOB member!!

You are not any man of God. Depart agent of darkness, we never and don’t know you!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Mr. Tinubu, Will You Congratulate The Winner If It Isn't You?" Tinubu:"it's Me" by BobbieZion(m): 10:24am On Feb 27, 2023
oyin44:
It is him cos he knows that zombidiots would spoil votes for Atiku

Which Atiku?
The one beating him in Katsina and Yobe already. Gombe dusted.......
Obi is dragging with the maga in Lagos.....
Kano Kwankwaso dust am there.

Tinubu will mostly win in Yoruba dominated states based on their endemic tribalism.
Nothing more....
Re: "Mr. Tinubu, Will You Congratulate The Winner If It Isn't You?" Tinubu:"it's Me" by Iamzik: 10:24am On Feb 27, 2023
Pastorjohn2:

Even as a man of God and devoted christian for the past 20 years I can confidently tell you tinubu is blessed by God.
God revealed to me tinubu will be our next president, same way he revealed to me about bubari.

Pele o man of god
Re: "Mr. Tinubu, Will You Congratulate The Winner If It Isn't You?" Tinubu:"it's Me" by 14kk: 10:24am On Feb 27, 2023
God forbid you walking dead
Re: "Mr. Tinubu, Will You Congratulate The Winner If It Isn't You?" Tinubu:"it's Me" by sat70: 10:25am On Feb 27, 2023
Thundafireseun:
It will never be you IJN

You are old and sick

You need rest in peace
Funny thing is that you might die before the old man. Don't wish your fellow man death.
Re: "Mr. Tinubu, Will You Congratulate The Winner If It Isn't You?" Tinubu:"it's Me" by okonja(m): 10:25am On Feb 27, 2023
Thundafireseun:
It will never be you IJN

You are old and sick

You need rest in peace

You have to start leaving with Reality, Think with your head and not heart.

Anything that has to deal with the involvement of man, leave God out of it, because it's God that gives privilege to both parties involved, so the best strategist wins and not by prayers.
Re: "Mr. Tinubu, Will You Congratulate The Winner If It Isn't You?" Tinubu:"it's Me" by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 10:26am On Feb 27, 2023
Keep wailing
Thundafireseun:
It will never be you IJN

You are old and sick

You need rest in peace
Re: "Mr. Tinubu, Will You Congratulate The Winner If It Isn't You?" Tinubu:"it's Me" by ProphetM0hammad: 10:26am On Feb 27, 2023
Ibo husband
Re: "Mr. Tinubu, Will You Congratulate The Winner If It Isn't You?" Tinubu:"it's Me" by winner37(m): 10:26am On Feb 27, 2023
onthehill:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BMpoQ0Mp-Ow

"Mr. Tinubu, Will You Congratulate The Winner If It Isn't You?" Tinubu: "It Has To Be Me!" (Video)

https://igberetvnews.com/1439642/mr-tinubu-will-congratulate-winner-isnt-tinubu-video/

"It has to you " is it your father's linage legacy?
Re: "Mr. Tinubu, Will You Congratulate The Winner If It Isn't You?" Tinubu:"it's Me" by utenwuson: 10:27am On Feb 27, 2023
Thundafireseun:
It will never be you IJN

You are old and sick

You need rest in peace
you go cry taya

1 Like

Re: "Mr. Tinubu, Will You Congratulate The Winner If It Isn't You?" Tinubu:"it's Me" by BobbieZion(m): 10:27am On Feb 27, 2023
Toluwanise247:

You are a bastard for bringing Jesus name to this ……

You are a slowpoke for calling that guy bastard.
Shebi Jesus na your personal entitlement?

Or are you one of those demented Tinubu supporters who lacks common sense, like the Lagos touts he carries around.
Re: "Mr. Tinubu, Will You Congratulate The Winner If It Isn't You?" Tinubu:"it's Me" by ProphetM0hammad: 10:28am On Feb 27, 2023
BobbieZion:

Which Atiku?

Tinubu will mostly win in Yoruba dominated states based on their endemic tribalism.
Nothing more....

That's why an old man was beaten up yesterday cos he wanted to vote APC in Anambra.
Ibos are the desperate ones here cos they want someone from their tribe to be president for once.

1 Like

Re: "Mr. Tinubu, Will You Congratulate The Winner If It Isn't You?" Tinubu:"it's Me" by Tohmey(m): 10:28am On Feb 27, 2023
Thundafireseun:
It will never be you IJN

You are old and sick

You need rest in peace
I Swear, no joy
Re: "Mr. Tinubu, Will You Congratulate The Winner If It Isn't You?" Tinubu:"it's Me" by Nobody: 10:29am On Feb 27, 2023
mmadu5:

fu ccck your mother idiot
If that make u feel okay, everywhere good...
Re: "Mr. Tinubu, Will You Congratulate The Winner If It Isn't You?" Tinubu:"it's Me" by LegendHero(m): 10:30am On Feb 27, 2023
Tinubu don win this election already.

It’s like this man get jazz. Apemora eni la’n pe temidire.

Baba always call good things to himself and he got one kind of confidence that I sometimes think how exactly did he think the way he think.

He is a complete politician.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Mr. Tinubu, Will You Congratulate The Winner If It Isn't You?" Tinubu:"it's Me" by wildikeman(m): 10:30am On Feb 27, 2023
AlmightyMod:
My amiable President in waiting.. hat off for my President, I expect much from you jagaban borgu. Don't disappoint us like buhari please

You are mad... Same party.. same man that put the Buhari and same party that endorsed both should do betteer..now i know you are not normal at all. May you and every helper that tries to run away from the country when the shiit hits the fan remain stuck in the abyss you are trying to put us all in ... Amen and isee

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Mr. Tinubu, Will You Congratulate The Winner If It Isn't You?" Tinubu:"it's Me" by LegendHero(m): 10:31am On Feb 27, 2023
BobbieZion:

Which Atiku?

Nothing more....

Lol Tinubu wey don win almost 4 states the North Central.

Katsina margin self no reach 30k votes. Atiku is finished in this election.

Obi is already out because he failed to secure 25% in 24 states. Even if Anambra vote him with 5 trillion votes, he would still be the third.

1 Like

Re: "Mr. Tinubu, Will You Congratulate The Winner If It Isn't You?" Tinubu:"it's Me" by babaijebue(m): 10:33am On Feb 27, 2023
No man, no woman, no god, no devil can stop Jagaban from becoming the president of Nigeria. Jagaban is coming.

1 Like

Re: "Mr. Tinubu, Will You Congratulate The Winner If It Isn't You?" Tinubu:"it's Me" by Doracity82(m): 10:35am On Feb 27, 2023
Pastorjohn2:

Look at this unrepentant scammer. Your cup will soon full.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: "Mr. Tinubu, Will You Congratulate The Winner If It Isn't You?" Tinubu:"it's Me" by highchief1: 10:35am On Feb 27, 2023
Thundafireseun:
It will never be you IJN

You are old and sick

You need rest in peace
jesus no Dey for election.
Re: "Mr. Tinubu, Will You Congratulate The Winner If It Isn't You?" Tinubu:"it's Me" by Legal001: 10:36am On Feb 27, 2023
Abba114:
its already u baba asuwaju
Someone who is very weak and sick, making a lot of blunders in his speech , to rule over this nation made up of different tribes, religion, political party
Don’t you think it is the plan of the northern cabal to hold unto power
Papa should retire from politics
Re: "Mr. Tinubu, Will You Congratulate The Winner If It Isn't You?" Tinubu:"it's Me" by BobbieZion(m): 10:36am On Feb 27, 2023
ProphetM0hammad:

That's why an old man was beaten up yesterday cos he wanted to vote APC in Anambra.
Ibos are the desperate ones here cos they want someone from their tribe to be president for once.

Please go and check how Obi is faring in Lagos state despite all the intimidation and oppression.
Then come back with more valid points let's debate.
For now I don't engage in childish talks, I am not a tribalistic Tinubu puppy....
Ok!!
Re: "Mr. Tinubu, Will You Congratulate The Winner If It Isn't You?" Tinubu:"it's Me" by bewla(m): 10:37am On Feb 27, 2023
SpecialAdviser:
It is not you Tinubu.
Then it's obi
Re: "Mr. Tinubu, Will You Congratulate The Winner If It Isn't You?" Tinubu:"it's Me" by spiralwedge(m): 10:38am On Feb 27, 2023
benuejosh:
Slayer of the Opposition

Asiwaju of Lagos

Jagaban Borgu

City Boy

Bola Ahmed Adekunle Tinubu

Incoming President

Them say ladies love big Agbado. Babes make una pana. Which babe no like big cassava. Daddy Cassava is coming.

It is either Tinubu or Jagaban Borgu.

Your Excellency Sir, Sen. Bola Ahmed Tinubu. The President in waiting.

We the silent Majority have done the needful.

#AsiwajuIsComing

Na now me i wan make my own noise. I go taunt these losers for at least 4 years.
Re: "Mr. Tinubu, Will You Congratulate The Winner If It Isn't You?" Tinubu:"it's Me" by mariahAngel(f): 10:41am On Feb 27, 2023
Adonis69:
Thief

Hahahahahahahahaha grin
Re: "Mr. Tinubu, Will You Congratulate The Winner If It Isn't You?" Tinubu:"it's Me" by IbileIfe: 10:42am On Feb 27, 2023
Audacity of Faith.

The size of your faith is the size of your strength.

The Bible (Proverbs 23:7) tells us that as a man "thinketh in his heart, so is he." Roman emperor Marcus Aurelius (121-180 AD) concluded, "We become what we think about.
Re: "Mr. Tinubu, Will You Congratulate The Winner If It Isn't You?" Tinubu:"it's Me" by ProphetM0hammad: 10:43am On Feb 27, 2023
BobbieZion:

Please go and check how Obi is faring in Lagos state despite all the intimidation and oppression.
Then come back with more valid points let's debate.
For now I don't engage in childish talks, I am not a tribalistic Tinubu puppy....
Ok!!
Give yourself rest
If any rigging were to be done, Obi won't even see anything in Lagos.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Najeem Salaam, Osun Speaker Throws Gala And Lipton Tea To His Constituents / Kaduna Winners Chapel Bomber Told Us His Name Was Mohammed, Not Samuel – CAN / Documents From CSU: "Bola A. Tinubu" Was A Woman - David Hundeyin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.