Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,191 members, 7,845,906 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

I Fear For Babajide Sanwo Olu. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Fear For Babajide Sanwo Olu. (4733 Views)

I Fear For The Future Of Nigeria In 2023 - Sultan Of Sokoto / Babajide Sanwo-olu visits Femi Otedola, dines at his residence / Kehinde Bamigbetan Dumps Ambode For Babajide Sanwo-Olu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Fear For Babajide Sanwo Olu. by wegevv: 8:15am On Feb 27, 2023
undisputedKOC:
It won't happen. The naira scarcity was not to stop vote buying, it was the plan of the cabal to use naira scarcity to cause a low voter turn out because they know a high voter turn out would favor Tinubu in the North.

With what has just happened with the presidential elections in Lagos, many Yorubas who never participated in the presidential elections voting will be mobilized to come out and vote.

But I hope that foolish tribe called Yorubas are learning their lesson now. Igbos are like Satan, give them 1 inch and they will go a thousand kilometers. That's why we Ijaws can never allow their rubbish in our territory.

If the stupid Yoruba tribe likes, they should continue forming woke till those animals from the cocaine trafficking tribe become Governor of Lagos, which is their target. God bless the Ijaw nation.

I know times are hard because of this APC government. I can hear the deep pain from your post. Better times are coming ❤️
Re: I Fear For Babajide Sanwo Olu. by Egoat(m): 8:16am On Feb 27, 2023
Olabukola11:
Yes the Okoros hardly vote before now even in the eastern states. The market will be closed but you still see them playing football along the road. Search NL and Google for videos and articles written about them and voting in Nigeria. But that changed in this election, that is my fear for Sanwo Olu.
Lol. Brother man.
You are a very funny man.
I no wan get this argument with you.
Re: I Fear For Babajide Sanwo Olu. by Egoat(m): 8:19am On Feb 27, 2023
Hopium:

Separate the HoR and HoA elections from the presidential election, those LP winners won't win nada. lol
Yeah, very true. I did same too. I voted the other guys because of OBI.
But point is, non indigenes have been winning elections in Lagos before. It's got nothing to do with the emergence of Obi.
If you tie the argument to LP winning because of Obi then you're right. But generally, non indigenes have been winning elections in Lagos State under PDP most especially.

1 Like

Re: I Fear For Babajide Sanwo Olu. by KGD10: 8:20am On Feb 27, 2023
Beremx:
Let him be voted out!! At worst senario he will be compensated as a minister.
Lagos needs freedom from oppressors

Go and free the oppressor in your useless OSU land

2 Likes

Re: I Fear For Babajide Sanwo Olu. by Hopium: 8:21am On Feb 27, 2023
Egoat:

Yeah, very true. I did same too. I voted the other guys because of OBI.
But point is, non indigenes have been winning elections in Lagos before. It's got nothing to do with the emergence of Obi.
If you tie the argument to LP winning because of Obi then you're right. But generally, non indigenes have been winning elections in Lagos State under PDP most especially.

I'm not disputing that at all.

1 Like

Re: I Fear For Babajide Sanwo Olu. by nkem1992: 8:22am On Feb 27, 2023
Egoat:

I thought of taking you seriously until you said the Igbos registered more.
What kind of lame line is that?
Are you saying the reason LP may win Lagos is because of Igbo votes?
Ogbeni, the youths voted massively against APC cutting across all tribes. I'm Yoruba and a lagosian, I voted for LP across all the three elections. Every single Yoruba I know did same. Where is this flawed position coming from? If you're new to Lagos politics then I shouldn't be talking to you. Wait till next week.
Aptly put, obi wouldnt have gone anywhere if not for the support of yoruba and other tribes domiciled in lagos.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Fear For Babajide Sanwo Olu. by Egoat(m): 8:22am On Feb 27, 2023
Hopium:

I'm not disputing that at all.
Thank you.
SanwoOlu is undefeatable regardless tho.
Re: I Fear For Babajide Sanwo Olu. by Ajibel(m): 8:23am On Feb 27, 2023
Hopium:

Tinubu will win Lagos. People are just disturbing themselves. It's a slap on City Boy sha. Good outing nontheless. AA didn't get reasonable votes in Lasgidi, that's all that matters. Another 200k lead loading.

He could win, but this is as you said, a slap on city boy lol. He couldn't get up to 1 million votes in his Lagos.

I didn't even bother with AA and Kwakwanso, they never had a chance in Lagos.

1 Like

Re: I Fear For Babajide Sanwo Olu. by Beremx(f): 8:27am On Feb 27, 2023
Hopium:
There's nothing to fear.

LP can't do more in gubernetorial than they did in this election.

1 . Not all LP vote for obi will go back to Gbadebo
2. All APC for Tinubu is going to Sanwo.

LASG just need to sensitize Yoruba Lagosians why they should come out for the next election.

Moreover, the average Lagosian knows better than sending Gbadebo to the seat to replace Sanwo.
very myopic reasoning. This is 2023 and not 1960. People who voted for Peter Obi in Lagos also voted for LP in Senate and HOR. I stand corrected. Those who escaped the loss was because LP candidates were not field in. In fact i read Aero Adewale of PDP won the senatorial seat in Lagos West just because there was no LP candidate. What makes you think Lagosians won't vote for LP against Sanwolu?
Re: I Fear For Babajide Sanwo Olu. by Hopium: 8:29am On Feb 27, 2023
Beremx:
very myopic reasoning. This is 2023 and not 1960. People who voted for Peter Obi in Lagos also voted for LP in Senate and HOR. I stand corrected. Those who escaped the loss was because LP candidates were not field in. In fact i read Aero Adewale of PDP won the senatorial seat in Lagos West just because there was no LP candidate. What makes you think Lagosians won't vote for LP against Sanwolu?

Lmaooo. Let them do Lagos gov election 100 times, LP won't win 1.

Hopium:

Separate the HoR and HoA elections from the presidential election, those LP winners won't win nada. lol
Re: I Fear For Babajide Sanwo Olu. by Wickedfacts: 8:30am On Feb 27, 2023
Beremx:
Let him be voted out!! At worst senario he will be compensated as a minister.
Lagos needs freedom from oppressors

After running from Igboland to seek refuge in Lagos, you are calling your benefactors oppressors. No problem, you guys will see.

4 Likes

Re: I Fear For Babajide Sanwo Olu. by Christistruth00: 8:32am On Feb 27, 2023
Omoawoke:
Shebi our awoke yoruba brothers na them they vote LP

I hope they recieve sense on Saturday

Many Yoruba Christians couldn't Stand the Muslim Muslim Ticket and with the Boko Haram and herdsmen Crisis nobody can blame them those problems were not there when Abiola ran for Office

Sanwo Olu will have no problem winning Lagos
Re: I Fear For Babajide Sanwo Olu. by Jokerman(m): 8:37am On Feb 27, 2023
Omoawoke:
Shebi our awoke yoruba brothers na them they vote LP

I hope they recieve sense on Saturday

Are rhe contestants under other party not yoruba?
Re: I Fear For Babajide Sanwo Olu. by Beremx(f): 8:44am On Feb 27, 2023
Wickedfacts:

After running from Igboland to seek refuge in Lagos, you are calling your benefactors oppressors. No problem, you guys will see.
lol abeg don't make me laugh. What a comment! 😂😂😂.
FYI, I was born, bred and still living in Lagos. What am I going to see that I haven't seen before Ogbeni?
Re: I Fear For Babajide Sanwo Olu. by kaludestiny10(m): 8:49am On Feb 27, 2023
Hahhahahaha, laugh wan kill me for this your comment. So we Igbo's are like Satan. No wahala.
undisputedKOC:
It won't happen. The naira scarcity was not to stop vote buying, it was the plan of the cabal to use naira scarcity to cause a low voter turn out because they know a high voter turn out would favor Tinubu in the North.

With what has just happened with the presidential elections in Lagos, many Yorubas who never participated in the presidential elections voting will be mobilized to come out and vote.

But I hope that foolish tribe called Yorubas are learning their lesson now. Igbos are like Satan, give them 1 inch and they will go a thousand kilometers. That's why we Ijaws can never allow their rubbish in our territory.

If the stupid Yoruba tribe likes, they should continue forming woke till those animals from the cocaine trafficking tribe become Governor of Lagos, which is their target. God bless the Ijaw nation.
Re: I Fear For Babajide Sanwo Olu. by Nwaetche(m): 8:52am On Feb 27, 2023
You are an slowpoke and confirmed tout.

Are you insinuating that only Igbos voted for LP in Lagos? Igbois would continue to be your Nightmare you undesirable element.

You are not an Ijawman. You are a typical Afonja ethnic Bigot. Ijaws a decent people and they are leaders of the Niger delta.

Get away here you goat!

undisputedKOC:

Re: I Fear For Babajide Sanwo Olu. by Nnannapat(m): 8:52am On Feb 27, 2023
Beremx:
FYI, I was born, bred and still living in Lagos. What am I going to see that I haven't seen before Ogbeni?
Are you replying the "Olodo", that is how most Tinubu urchins reason, poverty induced bitterness, to them the world starts and ends in Lagos.
Re: I Fear For Babajide Sanwo Olu. by MatrixCircle: 8:52am On Feb 27, 2023
Sanwo Olu will loose to Gbadebo GRV. Watch out. This one is not thugs fighting because Obi is ibo. Gbadebo isn't ibo. So we don't know the reason the thugs will come to prevent voters.
Sanwo is going down.
Re: I Fear For Babajide Sanwo Olu. by Beremx(f): 8:57am On Feb 27, 2023
Nnannapat:
Are you replying the "Olodo", that is how most Tinubu urchins reason, poverty induced bitterness, to them the world starts and ends in Lagos.
😂😂😂
Re: I Fear For Babajide Sanwo Olu. by grandstar(m): 9:11am On Feb 27, 2023
Olabukola11:
With the result seen so far in Lagos, if true and authentic I am afraid Sanwo Olu is not returning as Governor of Lagos State.

ILP and PDP will likely use this opportunity to form alliance for the soul purpose of ousting him.

I am afraid and I pray this did not happen.

You have a point.

However, in the case of Peter Obi, it was him they were voting for and not LP.

In the Gombe elections of 2015, the PDP state governor won the election though the populace voted Buhari from the APC for the presidential contest.

The same may play out here.
Re: I Fear For Babajide Sanwo Olu. by Thegamingorca(m): 9:15am On Feb 27, 2023
Sanwo olu otilo

Shey you no do debate
Re: I Fear For Babajide Sanwo Olu. by braine(m): 9:41am On Feb 27, 2023
Olabukola11:
If such thing happened in oshodi and LP still win what does that tell you? Maybe LP was lying about the intimidation. Those people can accuse.

No. It means they could have won by a larger margin.
Re: I Fear For Babajide Sanwo Olu. by BeanX(m): 9:50am On Feb 27, 2023
Beremx:
It will never be well with you for campaigning for Buhari and APC in 2015, we haven't forgotten.
Re: I Fear For Babajide Sanwo Olu. by Tochj(m): 10:20am On Feb 27, 2023
If INEC succeeds in manipulating this election in favor of Tinubu
Most of our people in Lagos won't vote in the Governorship out of Anger.
We think alike.
Re: I Fear For Babajide Sanwo Olu. by a4cube: 11:32am On Feb 27, 2023
Egoat:

Thank you.
SanwoOlu is undefeatable regardless tho.

Don't be too sure. This tweet below shows panic. I want Sanwo Olu but if care is not taken we may get a diff story. He need a merger now with LP.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Deleted / Police Nab Vehicle With Over 100,000 Presidential Ballots / Nigeria Spends N24tr Yearly On Food Importation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.