Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,420 members, 7,846,758 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

I Fear For Babajide Sanwo Olu. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Fear For Babajide Sanwo Olu. (4738 Views)

I Fear For The Future Of Nigeria In 2023 - Sultan Of Sokoto / Babajide Sanwo-olu visits Femi Otedola, dines at his residence / Kehinde Bamigbetan Dumps Ambode For Babajide Sanwo-Olu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Fear For Babajide Sanwo Olu. by Vinnie2000(m): 7:33am On Feb 27, 2023
Acidosis:

Only an ignorant soul will contest the fact that Gbadebo is a certified Yoruba name. Clearly, you ain't even a Yoruba man but an irresponsible internet nuisance.

Gbadebo is from Orlu.
Obasanjo Papa nah Igbo man.

Bro, Tinubu fans have VERY low reasoning o. cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Fear For Babajide Sanwo Olu. by ThiefnubuBandit(f): 7:33am On Feb 27, 2023
undisputedKOC:
It won't happen. The naira scarcity was not to stop vote buying, it was the plan of the cabal to use naira scarcity to cause a low voter turn out because they know a high voter turn out would favor Tinubu in the North.

With what has just happened with the presidential elections in Lagos, many Yorubas who never participated in the presidential elections voting will be mobilized to come out and vote.

But I hope that foolish tribe called Yorubas are learning their lesson now. Igbos are like Satan, give them 1 inch and they will go a thousand kilometers. That's why we Ijaws can never allow their rubbish in our territory.

If the stupid Yoruba tribe likes, they should continue forming woke till those animals from the cocaine trafficking tribe become Governor of Lagos, which is their target. God bless the Ijaw nation.

YOU THIS SHALLOW THINKER. YOU HAVE COME AGAIN WITH THIS YOUR ROTTEN MENTALITY. YOU NEED A BRAIN SURGERY.

2 Likes

Re: I Fear For Babajide Sanwo Olu. by Hopium: 7:35am On Feb 27, 2023
There's nothing to fear.

LP can't do more in gubernetorial than they did in this election.

1. Not all LP vote for obi will go back to Gbadebo
2. All APC for Tinubu is going to Sanwo.

LASG just need to sensitize Yoruba Lagosians why they should come out for the next election.

Moreover, the average Lagosian knows better than sending Gbadebo to the seat to replace Sanwo.
Re: I Fear For Babajide Sanwo Olu. by VoteTinubu2023: 7:35am On Feb 27, 2023
Self delusion.
Re: I Fear For Babajide Sanwo Olu. by Egoat(m): 7:35am On Feb 27, 2023
Olabukola11:
You have a point but it seems many people are voting LP and PDP because of Tinubu hatred which cut cross all tribe as it stands now. If Asiwaju can lose Lagos because of Asiwaju I don't see how Sanwo Olu will survive it.

Anyway let keep our fingers crossed.
PDP isn't even an option in the election but let's leave that.
This isn't the first this is happening.
Let me show you result of last election and you can compare the margin.

2019 presidential results.

APC - 580,814.
PDP -448,016

Gubernatorial election results.

APC- 739,445
PDP- 206,141.

Na internal politics, no one is voting out SanwoOlu.
The margin will be very wide.

1 Like

Re: I Fear For Babajide Sanwo Olu. by Vinnie2000(m): 7:37am On Feb 27, 2023
NotoriousBiggyS:

Stop claiming ijaw you this omo Ilu oke ,
Which clan of ijaw are u from?
I am an ijaw man and we don't reason like u type here

Very Yeye Boy. He deserves correct Beating.
angry

Even Goodluck Jonathan Polling units, Peter Obi won.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Fear For Babajide Sanwo Olu. by OmoFiditi: 7:38am On Feb 27, 2023
Omoawoke:

Shebi you have succeeded in destroying him.

And you have voted out your Yoruba representatives and replace them with non Yoruba with your awoke, well well done, Tinubu will be president and there’s nothing u will do about it

Thiefnubuu no go smell that sit after exhausting his strongholds and losing his ancestral state Osun, his state of residence Lagos, and dragging votes with Kwankwaso and Atiku in the North. It is practically impossible.

SW states and some NW were first announced, his margin will be cleared off in few hours when NE, SE, SS and NC results come in droves. cheesy
Re: I Fear For Babajide Sanwo Olu. by Olabukola11: 7:39am On Feb 27, 2023
Hopium:
There's nothing to fear.

LP can't do more in gubernetorial than they did in this election.

1. Not all LP vote for obi will go back to Gbadebo
2. All APC for Tinubu is going to Sanwo.

LASG just need to sensitize Yoruba Lagosians why they should come out for the next election.

Moreover, the average Lagosian knows better than sending Gbadebo to the seat to replace Sanwo.
Think about an alliance with PDP. With the violence, you think many will not use it as a justification not to come out for Gov election?.
Re: I Fear For Babajide Sanwo Olu. by Olabukola11: 7:43am On Feb 27, 2023
Egoat:

PDP isn't even an option in the election but let's leave that.
This isn't the first this is happening.
Let me show you result of last election and you can compare the margin.

2019 presidential results.

APC - 580,814.
PDP -448,016

Gubernatorial election results.

APC- 739,445
PDP- 206,141.

Na internal politics, no one is voting out SanwoOlu.
The margin will be very wide.

The Ibos registered more this time and are willing to vote. Also put into consideration that many people are tired of APC as a whole in Nigeria. Slot of indices have changed since 2019 and it is not for good

I am being real. Since I saw the Lagos result this morning.
Re: I Fear For Babajide Sanwo Olu. by Napata77: 7:43am On Feb 27, 2023
Ajibel:
I really fear for Babajide Sanwo-olu.

I mean losing the state capital is just shocking.

It's not a small thing my brotha. smiley
Re: I Fear For Babajide Sanwo Olu. by Hopium: 7:44am On Feb 27, 2023
Olabukola11:
Think about an alliance with PDP. With the violence, you think many will not use it as a justification not to come out for Gov election?.

People just need to be sensitized.

Non indigenes in LP winning HoR and HoA is enough to make soro soke Yorubas realize the damage they've done. They only want to vote Obi; majority of them won't confess sha.

IMO, Lagosians are not stupid and will pick Sanwo over Gbadebo+Jandor 100x over.
Re: I Fear For Babajide Sanwo Olu. by Olabukola11: 7:48am On Feb 27, 2023
Hopium:

Non indigenes in LP winning HoR and HoA is enough to make soro soke Yorubas realize the damage they've done. They only want to vote Obi; majority of them won't confess sha.
I don't think this is the first time non indigens won election in Lagos. Since Asiwaju time they have be winning.

Let's pray he wins sha.
Re: I Fear For Babajide Sanwo Olu. by Omoawoke: 7:48am On Feb 27, 2023
OmoFiditi:

Thiefnubuu no go smell that sit after exhausting his strongholds and losing his ancestral state Osun, his state of residence Lagos, and dragging votes with Kwankwaso and Atiku in the North. It is practically impossible.

SW states and some NW were first announced, his margin will be cleared off in few hours when NE, SE, SS and NC results come in droves. cheesy

We dey here dey watch, just get ready to open Biafra threads
Re: I Fear For Babajide Sanwo Olu. by kokoA(m): 7:50am On Feb 27, 2023
National politics is different from state politics.
Re: I Fear For Babajide Sanwo Olu. by Egoat(m): 7:52am On Feb 27, 2023
Olabukola11:
The Ibos registered more this time and are willing to vote. Also put into consideration that many people are tired of APC as a whole in Nigeria. Slot of indices have changed since 2019 and it is not for good

I am being real. Since I saw the Lagos result this morning.
I thought of taking you seriously until you said the Igbos registered more.
What kind of lame line is that?
Are you saying the reason LP may win Lagos is because of Igbo votes?
Ogbeni, the youths voted massively against APC cutting across all tribes. I'm Yoruba and a lagosian, I voted for LP across all the three elections. Every single Yoruba I know did same. Where is this flawed position coming from? If you're new to Lagos politics then I shouldn't be talking to you. Wait till next week.
Re: I Fear For Babajide Sanwo Olu. by Hopium: 7:52am On Feb 27, 2023
Olabukola11:
I don't think this is the first time non indigens won election in Lagos. Since Asiwaju time they have be winning.

Let's pray he wins sha.

This one is different. They voted them in blindly. But I don't blame them sha. The positive in this LP emergence is that ruling parties will seat tight and start doing right by the people.

1 Like

Re: I Fear For Babajide Sanwo Olu. by Egoat(m): 7:53am On Feb 27, 2023
kokoA:
National politics is different from state politics.
I honestly don't understand how difficult this is to understand to some people.
Re: I Fear For Babajide Sanwo Olu. by Cantonese: 7:55am On Feb 27, 2023
braine:
Thugs will not let people vote.

They will ask those coming to vote LP to go back home. This happened at my PU in Oshodi and several other PUs on Saturday. They will become more radical this time.

Plus, people generally don't turnup to vote governorship.

People now know better and will be better prepared next time.
Re: I Fear For Babajide Sanwo Olu. by highchief1: 7:58am On Feb 27, 2023
Olabukola11:
With the result seen so far in Lagos, if true and authentic I am afraid Sanwo Olu is not returning as Governor of Lagos State.

ILP and PDP will likely use this opportunity to form alliance for the soul purpose of ousting him.

I am afraid and I pray this did not happen.
obidients will crawl back to their various holes when they lose today.Sanwolu is very safe.The whole andrews liver salt noise was for Obi.Obi is now out of the ballot u will see a different game in govs and state house elections.
Re: I Fear For Babajide Sanwo Olu. by Ajibel(m): 7:58am On Feb 27, 2023
Based on the data that has been released so far by Lagos state INEC collation center, this is how things stand

But note, Mushin's result is currently being contested, and we are still expecting Alimosho and Ojo LGAs

Re: I Fear For Babajide Sanwo Olu. by Nobody: 7:59am On Feb 27, 2023
We don't have any problem with Oga Sanwo Baba , Small Oga Seyi or Senator Remi , so there is no cause for alarm, it is the Borno man Jagaban that's claiming to be a Lagosian while Ethnic shaming other people and scamming them that we have problem with. Anyway make Oga Sanwo Baba better start serious politicking obviously Jagaban is well distracted and can't be relied on.
Re: I Fear For Babajide Sanwo Olu. by Olabukola11: 8:01am On Feb 27, 2023
Egoat:

I thought of taking you seriously until you said the Igbos registered more.
What kind of lame line is that?
Are you saying the reason LP may win Lagos is because of Igbo votes?
Ogbeni, the youths voted massively against APC cutting across all tribes. I'm Yoruba and a lagosian, I voted for LP across all the three elections. Every single Yoruba I know did same. Where is this flawed position coming from? If you're new to Lagos politics then I shouldn't be talking to you. Wait till next week.
Boss we are saying the same thing. Remember we use to make fun of how the ibos doesn't vote but this time around they closed their various markets to get the pvc. Obi effect made it happen. Are you saying a large percentage of them and other tribes will not vote labour or PDP? Yes the Yoruba votes will go to Sanwo in large percentage but don't wish away the votes from non indigens. Also LP candidate is one of us(Yoruba) too. He will get Yoruba votes too. Let us be real here.
Re: I Fear For Babajide Sanwo Olu. by Olabukola11: 8:05am On Feb 27, 2023
jackcanfield:
We don't have any problem with Oga Sanwo Baba , Small Oga Seyi or Senator Remi , so there is no cause for alarm, it is the Borno man Jagaban that's claiming to be a Lagosian while Ethnic shaming other people and scamming them that we have problem with. Anyway make Oga Sanwo Baba better start serious politicking obviously Jagaban is well distracted and can't be relied on.
Your reason of Shettima made sense to me. Fingers crossed.
Re: I Fear For Babajide Sanwo Olu. by cursedAbiola(f): 8:05am On Feb 27, 2023
Ajibel:
Based on the data that has been released so far by Lagos state INEC collation center, this is how things stand

But note, Mushin's result is currently being contested, and we are still expecting Alimosho and Ojo LGAs
alimosho called

Re: I Fear For Babajide Sanwo Olu. by Egoat(m): 8:06am On Feb 27, 2023
Hopium:

Man, shut the F up.
Sometimes it's a waste engaging you guys.

1) Hon. Idimogu Emeka Jude of Oshodi/Isolo. Current state House of assembly member.

2) Oghene Emmanuel of Amuwo/Odofin. (2015, HOR)
3) Tony Nwulu of Oshodi-Isolo(2015, HOR)
4) Ajokpa Oghene. Current HOR member.

These non Yoruba guys have been actively participating in Lagos politics, it has nothing to do with the projected revolutions or the emergence of LP.
Make una no dey talk nonsense.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Fear For Babajide Sanwo Olu. by Egoat(m): 8:09am On Feb 27, 2023
Olabukola11:
Boss we are saying the same thing. Remember we use to make fun of how the ibos doesn't vote but this time around they closed their various markets to get the pvc. Obi effect made it happen.
Make fun of Okoro? Okoro no dey vote? So Okoro dey open market on election day before? Where that one dey happen for Naija?
Just rest, Egbon. Election no far again.
Re: I Fear For Babajide Sanwo Olu. by Hopium: 8:10am On Feb 27, 2023
Egoat:

Man, shut the F up.
Sometimes it's a waste engaging you guys.

1) Hon. Idimogu Emeka Jude of Oshodi/Isolo. Current state House of assembly member.

2) Oghene Emmanuel of Amuwo/Odofin. (2015, HOR)
3) Tony Nwulu of Oshodi-Isolo(2015, HOR)
4) Ajokpa Oghene. Current HOR member.

These non Yoruba guys have been actively participating in Lagos politics, it has nothing to do with the projected revolutions or the emergence of LP.
Make una no dey talk nonsense.

Separate the HoR and HoA elections from the presidential election, those LP winners won't win nada. lol
Re: I Fear For Babajide Sanwo Olu. by rummmy: 8:11am On Feb 27, 2023
Egoat:
You're a comedian.

The gubernatorial election will shock you.

Most of us who voted for OBI and the LP candidates for these federal seats won't repeat same this time around.

These are two different elections.
Na SanwoOlu get my vote and many others' votes.

No be so the politics be.

You can as well think LP will win all the SE/SS states too in this coming election.
you never voted for LP oga so stop lying..you are a confirm tinubu boy..you need my evidence?
Re: I Fear For Babajide Sanwo Olu. by Hopium: 8:14am On Feb 27, 2023
Ajibel:

Tinubu will win Lagos. People are just disturbing themselves. It's a slap on City Boy sha. Good outing nonetheless. AA didn't get reasonable votes in Lasgidi, that's all that matters. Another 200k lead loading.
Re: I Fear For Babajide Sanwo Olu. by FoolishBoy419: 8:14am On Feb 27, 2023
Beremx:
Let him be voted out!! At worst senario he will be compensated as a minister.
Lagos needs freedom from oppressors

Go back to your home state and free it.
Re: I Fear For Babajide Sanwo Olu. by Egoat(m): 8:15am On Feb 27, 2023
rummmy:
you never voted for LP oga so stop lying..you are a confirm tinubu boy..you need my evidence?
Please drop the evidence already or burry yourself in shame.
Re: I Fear For Babajide Sanwo Olu. by Olabukola11: 8:15am On Feb 27, 2023
Egoat:

Make fun of Okoro? Okoro no dey vote? So Okoro dey open market on election day before? Where that one dey happen for Naija?
Just rest, Egbon. Election no far again.
Yes the Okoros hardly vote before now even in the eastern states. The market will be closed but you still see them playing football along the road. Search NL and Google for videos and articles written about them and voting in Nigeria. But that changed in this election, that is my fear for Sanwo Olu.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Break The North / Military regimes and anti-corruption initiatives / CPC Plots To Destabilize Nigeria - PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.