Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,348 members, 7,860,902 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:23 PM

Obi Leads Atiku, Tinubu In Abia, Wins 11 Local Governments - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi Leads Atiku, Tinubu In Abia, Wins 11 Local Governments (6404 Views)

87-Year-Old Prof Nwabueze Leads Atiku’s, Pdp’s Legal Team / Buhari Leads Atiku With Nearly 500,000 Votes For 20 Lgas In Kastina / Buhari Leads In Kaduna After 11 Local Governments’ Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi Leads Atiku, Tinubu In Abia, Wins 11 Local Governments by garfield1: 9:50am On Feb 27, 2023
basilo102:
Low turnout in Abia and iImo

Generally.
Re: Obi Leads Atiku, Tinubu In Abia, Wins 11 Local Governments by Icon4s(m): 9:53am On Feb 27, 2023
Efewestern:

OBI cleared all LGAs in Central. PDP and APC came distant third and second. LP won Ibori's LGA with a landslide. Results from Central should be getting to 200k+

But Abia could only give 150k. Very disappointed.

This is just 11 out of 19 LGAs announced. Figures from Abia will go higher as more LGAs come through

1 Like

Re: Obi Leads Atiku, Tinubu In Abia, Wins 11 Local Governments by BeardedmeatR(m): 9:54am On Feb 27, 2023
Parachoko:
Good one Obi
Thanks.
Re: Obi Leads Atiku, Tinubu In Abia, Wins 11 Local Governments by Fedrick100: 9:54am On Feb 27, 2023
Efewestern:

OBI cleared all LGAs in Central. PDP and APC came distant third and second. LP won Ibori's LGA with a landslide. Results from Central should be getting to 200k+

But Abia could only give 150k. Very disappointed.

Abia didn’t give 150k, this is just results from 11 LGA

1 Like

Re: Obi Leads Atiku, Tinubu In Abia, Wins 11 Local Governments by BeardedmeatR(m): 9:54am On Feb 27, 2023
Mabizeka:
I'm super proud of Obi no matter what happens.
Bro, the guy na man e be, no matter what happens!
Re: Obi Leads Atiku, Tinubu In Abia, Wins 11 Local Governments by BeardedmeatR(m): 9:55am On Feb 27, 2023
Bonesbreaker:
stop posting SE vote
Why?
Re: Obi Leads Atiku, Tinubu In Abia, Wins 11 Local Governments by Plus10(m): 9:55am On Feb 27, 2023
johnmartus:
Shame on Yoruba people you see your life even fulani still getting support from your supposed brothers they will teach you a bitter lesson they did same thing to Awolowo against tafa against Abiola.

Igbo will tell you tafa a primary school teacher is more qualified than Awolowo a PhD holder same thing goes to Abiola.
Getta out,tribal bigot and election riggers angry
Re: Obi Leads Atiku, Tinubu In Abia, Wins 11 Local Governments by BeardedmeatR(m): 9:56am On Feb 27, 2023
Acedude:

My problem with you people is that you lack foresight and you can’t see the big picture. You may inadvertently hand power to Tinubu. Let’s just pray that’s not the case.
Who's this one? Abeg GAD!
Re: Obi Leads Atiku, Tinubu In Abia, Wins 11 Local Governments by okeysoninv: 9:58am On Feb 27, 2023
out of 1.9 million voters card collected you're only giving us 170k. what a rubbish results tufiakwa for ndi abia.
Re: Obi Leads Atiku, Tinubu In Abia, Wins 11 Local Governments by BeardedmeatR(m): 10:00am On Feb 27, 2023
Yamiriflathead:

What's the number of votes LP got in Delta state and who's currently leading now Oshare na?
You are practically begging grin
Re: Obi Leads Atiku, Tinubu In Abia, Wins 11 Local Governments by OfoIgbo: 10:01am On Feb 27, 2023
Efewestern:

I'm know the systematic subjugation, but regardless, the performance from SE isn't encouraging. Total PVC collected vs Total vote casts isn't UpTo 50%.

Abi has over a million PVC collected. Atleast, 500k should be guaranteed for LP.

First of all let me correct an error I made in my first reply. Apparently, there are 17 LGAs in Abia.

Now to the point you raised in this message. Don't you know that all the PVCs that INEC agents dumped in forests are termed, COLLECTED PVCs.
The UNCOLLECTED PVCs are the PVCs still in INEC holding facilities, but once their corrupt agents cart away SE PVCs and dispose of them in the bushes, INEC considers those PVCs as COLLECTED. Any SEner that luckily collects his or her PVC from INEC, that PVC is also termed COLLECTED. Can you see the depravity exhibited by Fulanis?
So most SE PVCs that are rotting away in forest and those collected by SEners are seen as COLLECTED PVCs.

Meanwhile the Fulani-controlled INEC will also issue PVCs to underaged Fulani voters. Didn't you notice that out of all the fake underaged PVC owners that flooded nairaland a few months ago, it was just the Fulani underaged PVC owners that actually voted? And plenty of evidence exist to prove this. Fulanis are masters of wickedness. Igbos know this, and they know Igbos know it, that is why they try everything possible to ensure no Igbo man ever becomes the president, because they also know an Igbo man will be crazy and daring enough to right the wrongs of the system. That is the fear they have for Peter Obi.

Are you also even away that the Fulani-controlled INEC also shut down many polling units in Igboland, just a few weeks before the election? They also shut down some polling units elsewhere, I must add, but it was clear they are really after ensuring the turnout in Igboland is further suppressed.

You don't seem to have an idea the level of wickedness being displayed by Fulanis in government.

1 Like

Re: Obi Leads Atiku, Tinubu In Abia, Wins 11 Local Governments by BeardedmeatR(m): 10:01am On Feb 27, 2023
Yamiriflathead:

It doesn't matter. Only the votes APC got in Kano alone is enough to cover 2 SE states, and ASIWAJU will do well in IMO and ebonyi.
Think about it😁
Which Imo and eboyin? Hahaha
Re: Obi Leads Atiku, Tinubu In Abia, Wins 11 Local Governments by BeardedmeatR(m): 10:03am On Feb 27, 2023
Yamiriflathead:

Choi!!! It must have been the Omo-Agege effect for APC to kom out distant second in Central o...

Ibori is not in active politics again, so it's expected

What's happening in SE is disappointing to say the least, I mean each state edged over 1 million for voters registration o.

Do u have any idea about what's going on Delta south and perhaps North?
U know those places have always been traditional PDP strongholds, abi obi done decimate PDP too for there?
This one don turn journalist grin
Re: Obi Leads Atiku, Tinubu In Abia, Wins 11 Local Governments by OfoIgbo: 10:03am On Feb 27, 2023
igbozionism:

There are 17 local governments in abia not 14. I believe the 11 is mainly from abia north and central with low voting population. Na abia south abia state voters dey. LGAs like obingwa, ABA north and south, osisioma etc

Thanks for the correction
Re: Obi Leads Atiku, Tinubu In Abia, Wins 11 Local Governments by BeardedmeatR(m): 10:07am On Feb 27, 2023
Yamiriflathead:

Ibos will never accept any blames, they will rather deflect it on others. We're at both ends of the divide, but Compare the reactions of the yorubas on this platform when I and some other people accused them of low turnout in the SW and their abysmal performance in Osun state to the arrogant,I don't care replies of the ibos. They won't even sit down and ask themselves why they're losing this election now... They will continue their cycle of forming useless opposition online, insult other tribes in the next 4yrs and expect to be rewarded with the presidency by these same tribes
Now you are wailing

Re: Obi Leads Atiku, Tinubu In Abia, Wins 11 Local Governments by BeardedmeatR(m): 10:09am On Feb 27, 2023
okeysoninv:
out of 1.9 million voters card collected you're only giving us 170k. what a rubbish results tufiakwa for ndi abia.
The big guns have not been declared yet. This is just 11 out of 19 grin
Re: Obi Leads Atiku, Tinubu In Abia, Wins 11 Local Governments by okeysoninv: 10:16am On Feb 27, 2023
BeardedmeatR:
The big guns have not been declared yet. This is just 11 out of 19 grin
abia has 17 local government area
Re: Obi Leads Atiku, Tinubu In Abia, Wins 11 Local Governments by Neckpresser101: 10:22am On Feb 27, 2023
KingKO22:
Thank you Pandora Obituary and his Zombipigs for helping us to reduce the traditional PDP block votes from SE

Thanks and God bless 🤣🤣😂

Where is APC stronghold

Osun?

Lagos?

Kano?

Kaduna?

Katsina?

Yobe?

Gombe?

Where is APC winning grin
Re: Obi Leads Atiku, Tinubu In Abia, Wins 11 Local Governments by BeardedmeatR(m): 10:23am On Feb 27, 2023
okeysoninv:
abia has 17 local government area
As you like it.
Re: Obi Leads Atiku, Tinubu In Abia, Wins 11 Local Governments by okeysoninv: 10:25am On Feb 27, 2023
BeardedmeatR:
As you like it.
no south Eastern states should be giving Peter obi not less than 600k , I expect 1m from Anambra
Re: Obi Leads Atiku, Tinubu In Abia, Wins 11 Local Governments by BeardedmeatR(m): 10:30am On Feb 27, 2023
okeysoninv:
no south Eastern states should be giving Peter obi not less than 600k , I expect 1m from Anambra
You will get it. Relax.
Re: Obi Leads Atiku, Tinubu In Abia, Wins 11 Local Governments by Nobody: 10:36am On Feb 27, 2023
BeardedmeatR:
Why?
wait till all states are done

1 Like

Re: Obi Leads Atiku, Tinubu In Abia, Wins 11 Local Governments by JasonScoolari: 10:43am On Feb 27, 2023
Efewestern:

LP won Ughelli Urban with an intimidating margin. There was nothing Agege could do. Only the rural areas delivered some packets of votes to PDP & APC.

Results from South hasn't yet been revealed but LP leads in the two Isoko LGAs. We fear the votes from the creeks, but so far so good, we haven't seen any numbers yet.

LP is clearing North also with exception of Okowa's LGA. I doubt any of PDP or APC will get the required 25%.
Oniovó, you know whether Hon Francis Ejiroghene Waive win him Udu Constituency?
Re: Obi Leads Atiku, Tinubu In Abia, Wins 11 Local Governments by BeardedmeatR(m): 10:45am On Feb 27, 2023
Bonesbreaker:
wait till all states are done
Ok
Re: Obi Leads Atiku, Tinubu In Abia, Wins 11 Local Governments by Efewestern: 11:00am On Feb 27, 2023
JasonScoolari:
Oniovó, you know whether Hon Francis Ejiroghene Waive win him Udu Constituency?

Nothing from Waive yet. My focus is on the presidency 😂
Re: Obi Leads Atiku, Tinubu In Abia, Wins 11 Local Governments by JasonScoolari: 11:00am On Feb 27, 2023
Efewestern:

Nothing from Waive yet. My focus is on the presidency 😂

So Waive lost woefully? Lol
Re: Obi Leads Atiku, Tinubu In Abia, Wins 11 Local Governments by nonhuman(m): 11:07am On Feb 27, 2023
lekanolas:
The Independent National Electoral Commission has released the Presidential election results from 11 local Government Areas out of 17 LGAs.

Results of 11 local Governments areas out of 17 LGAs so far released by INEC indicate that Peter Obi of the Labour Party had 160,868 votes, Atiku had 18,571 votes and Tinubu had 6,635 votes.

Below are the results from the various LGAs as released by INEC:

https://newsday.com.ng/obi-leads-atiku-tinubu-wins-11-local-governments-in-abia/
allot of voter illiteracy in abia, imagin giving votes to all the party in the ballot
Re: Obi Leads Atiku, Tinubu In Abia, Wins 11 Local Governments by nonhuman(m): 11:09am On Feb 27, 2023
BeardedmeatR:
Why?
e get why
Re: Obi Leads Atiku, Tinubu In Abia, Wins 11 Local Governments by Efewestern: 11:26am On Feb 27, 2023
JasonScoolari:
So Waive lost woefully? Lol

Did he loose? Haven't seen much HoR and Senate results yet.
Re: Obi Leads Atiku, Tinubu In Abia, Wins 11 Local Governments by Godwin4444: 11:26am On Feb 27, 2023
Mabizeka:
I'm super proud of Obi no matter what happens.
that means obi can’t win the state with 300k votes whereas tinubu came second in Kano with 773k votes n obi had less than 5k

So d 700k will take care of abia n another Igbo state
Re: Obi Leads Atiku, Tinubu In Abia, Wins 11 Local Governments by Godwin4444: 11:27am On Feb 27, 2023
Beremx:
What a margin!! Imagine this coming from all five SE states?

💃💃💃💃
it’s still less than 700k tinubu got in only Kano n obi got nothing

Do the maths
Re: Obi Leads Atiku, Tinubu In Abia, Wins 11 Local Governments by JasonScoolari: 11:29am On Feb 27, 2023
Efewestern:

Did he loose? Haven't seen much HoR and Senate results yet.
I will ask my friends at Udu.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Amusing Video Of Tinubus Greeting When He Met The Military Chiefs (video) / Osun Acquires Helicopter For Aerial Surveillance, Emergencies / Why Do Igbos Think Every Other Tribe Hates Them.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.