Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,346 members, 7,860,889 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:11 PM

Obi Leads Atiku, Tinubu In Abia, Wins 11 Local Governments - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi Leads Atiku, Tinubu In Abia, Wins 11 Local Governments (6403 Views)

87-Year-Old Prof Nwabueze Leads Atiku’s, Pdp’s Legal Team / Buhari Leads Atiku With Nearly 500,000 Votes For 20 Lgas In Kastina / Buhari Leads In Kaduna After 11 Local Governments’ Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi Leads Atiku, Tinubu In Abia, Wins 11 Local Governments by obyrich(m): 11:34am On Feb 27, 2023
Acedude:

My problem with you people is that you lack foresight and you can’t see the big picture. You may inadvertently hand power to Tinubu. Let’s just pray that’s not the case.
But we didn't lack foresight all the years we were serving PDP to warrant a presidential ticket abi? We don't care about handing the ticket to APC. We have made a bold statement that we are not slaves to any party. Before you tell me about how APC will deal with 'Igbos' note that Katsina indigenes where Buahri came from are not enjoying Nigeria better than Igbos as at today.
Re: Obi Leads Atiku, Tinubu In Abia, Wins 11 Local Governments by Goldenisssilenc: 12:04pm On Feb 27, 2023
Acedude:

My problem with you people is that you lack foresight and you can’t see the big picture. You may inadvertently hand power to Tinubu. Let’s just pray that’s not the case.

You don't seem to even understand that Peter is Likely to dust ur candidate..

As it stands now.. It's even Tinubu that stopped the presidency from. Coming south if Atiku eventually wins
Re: Obi Leads Atiku, Tinubu In Abia, Wins 11 Local Governments by Antivirus92(m): 12:08pm On Feb 27, 2023
Acedude:

go and rest with this your rubbish
Re: Obi Leads Atiku, Tinubu In Abia, Wins 11 Local Governments by Jnkay: 12:18pm On Feb 27, 2023
okosodo:
How come did APC make 6000 votes in south East
Because Igbos still like Tinubu is just they feel that he needs to rest and become elder stateman.
Re: Obi Leads Atiku, Tinubu In Abia, Wins 11 Local Governments by Redhot0007: 12:35pm On Feb 27, 2023
Efewestern:
Turnout from South East is just too low. Look at the votes we gave LP in Delta/Edo yet these guys couldn't guarantee 800k votes from their end.

I hope Anambra doesn't dissappoint.
The turnout was not low. They disenfranchised people. Inec officials arrived late (around 12.30 pm) and closed at 2
30pm
Re: Obi Leads Atiku, Tinubu In Abia, Wins 11 Local Governments by izombie(m): 12:43pm On Feb 27, 2023
KingKO22:
Thank you Pandora Obituary and his Zombipigs for helping us to reduce the traditional PDP block votes from SE

Thanks and God bless 🤣🤣😂
What is wrong with you people? If tinubu wins then it's because of north. Tinubu even lost from his own backyard. Tinubu is still in the race because of votes from the north.
Re: Obi Leads Atiku, Tinubu In Abia, Wins 11 Local Governments by beejaay: 12:54pm On Feb 27, 2023
johnmartus:
Shame on Yoruba people you see your life even fulani still getting support from your supposed brothers they will teach you a bitter lesson they did same thing to Awolowo against tafa against Abiola.

Igbo will tell you tafa a primary school teacher is more qualified than Awolowo a PhD holder same thing goes to Abiola.
What did obi get in ekiti show us.. Na tribalism go kill una laslas
Re: Obi Leads Atiku, Tinubu In Abia, Wins 11 Local Governments by JJfrank22(m): 1:27pm On Feb 27, 2023
johnmartus:
Shame on Yoruba people you see your life even fulani still getting support from your supposed brothers they will teach you a bitter lesson they did same thing to Awolowo against tafa against Abiola.

Igbo will tell you tafa a primary school teacher is more qualified than Awolowo a PhD holder same thing goes to Abiola.

Stop this ranting, it doesn't tell good about you and your so called mini ideology
Re: Obi Leads Atiku, Tinubu In Abia, Wins 11 Local Governments by famology(m): 1:29pm On Feb 27, 2023
Efewestern:

OBI cleared all LGAs in Central. PDP and APC came distant third and second. LP won Ibori's LGA with a landslide. Results from Central should be getting to 200k+

But Abia could only give 150k. Very disappointed.

Una don disgrace Okowa for house. Lol....
Re: Obi Leads Atiku, Tinubu In Abia, Wins 11 Local Governments by 07kjb: 1:31pm On Feb 27, 2023
johnmartus:

Stop this Obi is more credible than Tinubu

In 2003 OBASANJO DEFEATED OJUKWU IN ALL THE SOUTH EASTERN STATE

STOP POISONING THE MIND OF GOOD PEOPLE
Re: Obi Leads Atiku, Tinubu In Abia, Wins 11 Local Governments by Alphanancy: 1:39pm On Feb 27, 2023
Efewestern:
Turnout from South East is just too low. Look at the votes we gave LP in Delta/Edo yet these guys couldn't guarantee 800k votes from their end.

Those figures were watered down so Obi cannot have block votes. It's all part of the rigging plan.

1 Like

Re: Obi Leads Atiku, Tinubu In Abia, Wins 11 Local Governments by Risentouch(m): 1:56pm On Feb 27, 2023
See how INEC caused low turnout.
Re: Obi Leads Atiku, Tinubu In Abia, Wins 11 Local Governments by Kingray10: 2:35pm On Feb 27, 2023
basilo102:
Low turnout in Abia and iImo
It will be covered by delta state.
We have over 500k vote for Obi, here in Delta state.
Re: Obi Leads Atiku, Tinubu In Abia, Wins 11 Local Governments by clockwisereport: 9:52pm On Feb 27, 2023
Jenima:
Nice one. Keep it coming

Fraudster
Re: Obi Leads Atiku, Tinubu In Abia, Wins 11 Local Governments by PlayMaker14: 3:25pm On Feb 28, 2023
Efewestern:

I just called Hon. Francis Ejiroghene Waive and I confirmed from him that he won the election.

1 Like

Re: Obi Leads Atiku, Tinubu In Abia, Wins 11 Local Governments by Efewestern: 6:08pm On Feb 28, 2023
PlayMaker14:
I just called Hon. Francis Ejiroghene Waive and I confirmed from him that he won the election.

Wow. Who won the Senate?
Re: Obi Leads Atiku, Tinubu In Abia, Wins 11 Local Governments by PlayMaker14: 6:48pm On Feb 28, 2023
Efewestern:

Wow. Who won the Senate?
I will get the info soon.
Re: Obi Leads Atiku, Tinubu In Abia, Wins 11 Local Governments by Efewestern: 8:21pm On Feb 28, 2023
PlayMaker14:
I will get the info soon.

Okay oniovo. Keep me posted.
Re: Obi Leads Atiku, Tinubu In Abia, Wins 11 Local Governments by PlayMaker14: 8:33pm On Feb 28, 2023
Efewestern:

Okay oniovo. Keep me posted.
No wahala
Re: Obi Leads Atiku, Tinubu In Abia, Wins 11 Local Governments by Efewestern: 11:31pm On Feb 28, 2023
PlayMaker14:
No wahala

Dafinone and Onowakpo won.

This new electoral act greatly made impacts.
Re: Obi Leads Atiku, Tinubu In Abia, Wins 11 Local Governments by PlayMaker14: 1:38am On Mar 01, 2023
Efewestern:

Dafinone and Onowakpo won.

This new electoral act greatly made impacts.
Confirmed. ✅

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gombe Governor Governs Without Commissioners And A Deputy / National Assembly Plans Prayer To Avert Plane Crashes, Terrorism / Exclusive: Amaechi To Head Buhari’s Cabinet As SGF, Ngige, Fashola...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.