Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,363 members, 7,853,625 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 08:18 PM

IGBOS And Northern Christians Do Not Worry, I Promise You We've Won This! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IGBOS And Northern Christians Do Not Worry, I Promise You We've Won This! (716 Views)

Yusuf Datti: We Won This Election, We’ll Reclaim Our Mandate / Southern And Northern Kaduna Agree To Split Kaduna State At Constitution Review / Christmas: Northern Christians Disown Kukah Over Statement On Buhari’s Administr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

IGBOS And Northern Christians Do Not Worry, I Promise You We've Won This! by LocalStandard1(m): 10:59am On Feb 27, 2023
I made a lot of posts about this elections, I have been more outspoken now on Nairaland than anytime before.

I made many promises of a new, redesigned Nigeria with this election. You know what? Everything is falling perfectly in place, just as I wanted, or almost so.

Let me explain....

I have come about an ingenious plan of a new Nigeria after I came to discover a new way out. First off, dismember and expose the fakeness of the phrase "One North!
Then cutting off the Christian North, the Middle Belt, and our alliances with the North and turning our gaze to the Southern Nigeria specifically the South East.

I believe the South East and the Middle Belt have more in common than any part of Nigeria. We share same ideologies, same struggle, similar story, same aspirations. I want the Middle Belt to learn about the system of the Igbos, who fifty years since the civil war and being completely disenfranchised and marginalized, have still managed to be probably the most thriving single group in Nigeria.

But how do we make all these new plan work?

That's when Peter Obi came along! Then I started working, talking and rallying my own group for him. Peter Obi's coming has liberated, disintegrated, reintegrated, enlightened, opened up, exposed and built these new Nigeria I talk about. A new alignment!

If you remember one of my posts I said at the end, "win or loose a new Nigeria has been birthed right in our eyes!" This is what I was referring to all along.

It was never going to be easy taking back Nigeria and handing it over to the people, it was never going to be easy wrestling power from these old ancient crooks. But anyhow this election goes we have still won, we are still winning, and we will come out victorious at the end.

If we in Southern Kaduna can survive some of the most bigoted and tribalistic jingoists in government in the persons of Buhari as President and El'rufai as governor, even with a State Mu/Mu ticket, and the Igbos surviving and thriving even with Buhari as President, there is not a single person, group or new administration that can threaten or bend us. Not one! People in Katsina, Zamfara etc are not doing any better or any safer than us.

We have won this already people! wink cheesy

All OBIdients Most Come Out Enmass For The Governorship And State House Of Reps Elections And Vote Our Various Candidates, That Will Take Us Far Closer To Victory!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: IGBOS And Northern Christians Do Not Worry, I Promise You We've Won This! by LocalStandard1(m): 10:59am On Feb 27, 2023
Someone called Kestolove95 here....
https://www.nairaland.com/7587359/place-northern-christians-national-northern#121278179

.....made a post "threatening" the Middle Belt, Northern Christians, of so called consequences for aligning with the Igbos. Hahaha.

I told it to an elderly man from Nasarawa State and he said "mmmhhh, is it today that they started?!" he scuffed.

What she the poster and many Northerners even Yoruba failed to see is that the realignment of Nigeria has happened just as we wanted. Let them bring on any game they have in the future, we survived and thrived under Buhari. We will continue to do it even more together.

4 Likes

Re: IGBOS And Northern Christians Do Not Worry, I Promise You We've Won This! by Nobody: 11:00am On Feb 27, 2023
Wailing ²!🤣
Re: IGBOS And Northern Christians Do Not Worry, I Promise You We've Won This! by jumper524(m): 11:03am On Feb 27, 2023
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
E pain am oooo.
Where Anap pool hide?
Re: IGBOS And Northern Christians Do Not Worry, I Promise You We've Won This! by misano(m): 11:04am On Feb 27, 2023
You spoke well. God will help us. I am SS and really like SE now after this election. Thank bro.

4 Likes

Re: IGBOS And Northern Christians Do Not Worry, I Promise You We've Won This! by fortunateme: 11:06am On Feb 27, 2023
Again, no protest obidients.

1 Like

Re: IGBOS And Northern Christians Do Not Worry, I Promise You We've Won This! by LocalStandard1(m): 11:07am On Feb 27, 2023
jumper524:
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
E pain am oooo.
Where Anap pool hide?

Very correct! I am deeply pained the elections are being rigged, but personally my live will become even better because of it. Personally speaking that is!

But ask Katsina, Zamfara and plenty Northern States even SW if they're fairing better now under Buhari. We're in this together bro.

6 Likes

Re: IGBOS And Northern Christians Do Not Worry, I Promise You We've Won This! by Ivimmanuel: 11:16am On Feb 27, 2023
I have high hopes

2 Likes

Re: IGBOS And Northern Christians Do Not Worry, I Promise You We've Won This! by Millimann: 11:42am On Feb 27, 2023
LocalStandard1:

Very correct! I am deeply pained the elections are being rigged, but personally my live will become even better because of it. Personally speaking that is!

But ask Katsina, Zamfara and plenty Northern States even SW if they're fairing better now under Buhari. We're in this together bro.

Very well said.

We have never and will never be worse off even if they elect the devil himself.

2 Likes

Re: IGBOS And Northern Christians Do Not Worry, I Promise You We've Won This! by ObaOfYorubaLand: 11:51am On Feb 27, 2023
LocalStandard1:
I made a lot of posts about this elections, I have been more outspoken now on Nairaland than anytime before.

I made many promises of a new, redesigned Nigeria with this election. You know what? Everything is falling perfectly in place, just as I wanted, or almost so.

Let me explain....

I have come about an ingenious plan of a new Nigeria after I came to discover a new way out. First off, dismember and expose the fakeness of the phrase "One North!
Then cutting off the Christian North, the Middle Belt, and our alliances with the North and turning our gaze to the Southern Nigeria specifically the South East.

I believe the South East and the Middle Belt have more in common than any part of Nigeria. We share same ideologies, same struggle, similar story, same aspirations. I want the Middle Belt to learn about the system of the Igbos, who fifty years since the civil war and being completely disenfranchised and marginalized, have still managed to be probably the most thriving single group in Nigeria.

But how do we make all these new plan work?

That's when Peter Obi came along! Then I started working, talking and rallying my own group for him. Peter Obi's coming has liberated, disintegrated, reintegrated, enlightened, opened up, exposed and built these new Nigeria I talk about. A new alignment!

If you remember one of my posts I said at the end, "win or loose a new Nigeria has been birthed right in our eyes!" This is what I was referring to all along.

It was never going to be easy taking back Nigeria and handing it over to the people, it was never going to be easy wrestling power from these old ancient crooks. But anyhow this election goes we have still won, we are still winning, and we will come out victorious at the end.

If we in Southern Kaduna can survive some of the most bigoted and tribalistic jingoists in government in the persons of Buhari as President and El'rufai as governor, even with a State Mu/Mu ticket, and the Igbos surviving and thriving even with Buhari as President, there is not a single person, group or new administration that can threaten or bend us. Not one! People in Katsina, Zamfara etc are not doing any better or any safer than us.

We have won this already people! wink cheesy

All OBIdients Most Come Out Enmass For The Governorship And State House Of Reps Elections And Vote Our Various Candidates, That Will Take Us Far Closer To Victory!
Please send me a private message.

I want us to work together

1 Like

Re: IGBOS And Northern Christians Do Not Worry, I Promise You We've Won This! by LocalStandard1(m): 11:55am On Feb 27, 2023
ObaOfYorubaLand:
Please send me a private message.

I want us to work together

Okay, will do.

1 Like

Re: IGBOS And Northern Christians Do Not Worry, I Promise You We've Won This! by ObaOfYorubaLand: 12:16pm On Feb 27, 2023
MARK MY WORDS.

TINUBU WILL BE ANNOUNCED AS WINNER

BUT I ASSURE YOU ALL YORUBAS THAT TINUBU WILL NEVER NEVER RULE NIGERIA FOR ONE DAY AS PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA.

IT WILL SHOCK ALL YORUBA URCHINS.

I WONT SAY MORE THAN THIS.

FOR OBIDIENTS, DONT WORRY, PETER GREGORY OBI WILL EVENTUALLY BE SWORN IN AS THE PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA AFTER SOME TOUGH BATTLES......

BOOKMARK THIS PAGE, .....

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Niger Delta Congress (NDC) Statement On The Worst Election In Nigeria's Democrat / Tinubu Defeats Obi In Benue / 2023 Official Final Presidential Election Results (see Full Results)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.