Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,396 members, 7,830,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu (88123 Views)

BREAKING: Peter Obi beats Bola Tinubu to win Lagos / Peter Obi Beats Bola Tinubu To Win Lagos / Peter Obi Wins Labour Party Presidential Primary As Pat Utomi Steps Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by bukatyne(f): 12:08pm On Feb 27, 2023
Proudlyomonna:
Nonsense results.
Tinubu did not get up to 100k votes in Lagos.
We will prove that very soon.

Na only you dey see grin cheesy grin

This is just crumbs to keep everyone quiet.

Very nice strategy 👍

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by Diligence: 12:08pm On Feb 27, 2023
Traders/Businessmen: Mobilise MENS and go protect your business shops, premises since Sanwo-olu has become deaf and Dumb.

Protect Your Property!
Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by juman(m): 12:08pm On Feb 27, 2023
Pdp wasted votes.

Check atiku votes you will understand.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by missimelda01(f): 12:08pm On Feb 27, 2023
BigDawsNet:
Never knew it was so close

It's means either Online was feeding us wrong results in lagos or something is fishy

APC people are thieves, just look at surulere result. Big lie!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by DriveByKiller: 12:08pm On Feb 27, 2023
Mrshocker:
Igbos will be tamed in Lagos this time. Lagos have given them too much comfort.

New land use law must be reviewed for non-indigenous lagosians (confiscate there properties for state projects)

Thank you OYO,ogun,ondo,ekiti,rivers and all loyal northerners!!!
Oshe oloun to boju wa je.

We won 🥇 God bless GCFR Bola Ahmed Tinubu

Special thanks to Kwankwaso and Peter obi for doing there assignment excellently even though obi foolish followers don’t know why he’s on the ballot.
confused human dung

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by IbileIfe: 12:08pm On Feb 27, 2023
Mindlog:
Demystified......Mission Accomplished. cool cool cool cool cool
LP massively rigged the presidential election in Lagos
Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by zoghys: 12:08pm On Feb 27, 2023
Yamiriflathead:
grin
Although disappointing
Tinubu tried to hold Lagos with the figures he pulled so far. Lagos is the Capital of Southern Nigeria, so what were you expecting?
This was a fight between ibos+SS+woke yorubas against Tinubu supporters in Lagos who are mainly yorubas and maybe Hausas in Lagos.

I hope Tinubu and yorubas have learnt a bitter lesson from Lagos Elections not to befriend and feed a cub because it is hopeless and dying. It will grow up and eat u up someday.

The take home from this defeat is..

Yorubas need to stop drafting non yorubas into the civil service and stop giving them prominent appointments. There are always technocrats who can always fit into any political office from the SW

Yorubas need to stop selling their lands to non yorubas in Lagos

Yorubas need to stop giving out local government of origins to non yorubas in Lagos

Yorubas need to stop allowing non-yorubas to contest for Elections in Lagos and

Yorubas need limit the numbers of voters registration of non yorubas going on in Lagos. They can't come and dictate to you on how to govern urselves after creating an enabling environment for them to thrive.

Congratulations to the incoming President of Nigeria BAT the ASIWAJU of Lagos nothwitstanding

you are the most stupid person alive. Madman like you are why this country is stagnant, corruption riddled and butt of jokes among elites country. Your stupid entitlement just because of your race is so fuckin disagraceful and i feel defeated sharing the same race with ethnic bigot like you. The luck you have today is that i can see you face to face, hence i will do everything i can to ensure you loose some teeth today. WAKA

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by Ezini(f): 12:08pm On Feb 27, 2023
Ajay7411:
STRUCTURE HAS FAILED THEM😂😂

Which structure?? Intimidation by urchins of no know. Address, harassment by under bridge residents, ballot box stealing by omo ale children while Tinubu hid his children at safe place,. He sent urchins to do his dirty deeds,. Well that's why i Love Edo , they're wiser than this

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by Nobody: 12:09pm On Feb 27, 2023
Mrshocker:

New land use law must be reviewed for non-indigenous lagosians (confiscate there properties for state projects)

Special thanks to Kwankwaso and Peter obi for doing there assignment excellently even though obi foolish followers don’t know why he’s on the ballot.

You don't have to be a bigot.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by PJ123: 12:09pm On Feb 27, 2023
DriveByKiller:
When I tell dirty tribalist that Lagos is a no man's land they think it's trolling.

The oba of Lagos has a reason why he threatened igbos during one election.

Igbos can decide who becomes governor in Lagos anytime

The fool among the Yorubas gave you mouth

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by Lexv(m): 12:09pm On Feb 27, 2023
Yamiriflathead:
grin
Although disappointing
Tinubu tried to hold Lagos with the figures he pulled so far. Lagos is the Capital of Southern Nigeria, so what were you expecting?
This was a fight between ibos+SS+woke yorubas against Tinubu supporters in Lagos who are mainly yorubas and maybe Hausas in Lagos.

I hope Tinubu and yorubas have learnt a bitter lesson from Lagos Elections not to befriend and feed a cub because it is homeless, hopeless, and dying. It will grow up and eat u up someday.

I'm happy yorubas can now sit down and ask qtns as to how they got everything wrong and redress it with BAT as President.

Yorubas need to stop drafting non yorubas into the civil service and stop giving them prominent appointments. There are always technocrats who can always fit into any political office from the SW

Yorubas need to stop giving out local government of origins to non yorubas in Lagos

Yorubas need to stop allowing non-yorubas contest for Elections in Lagos or SW

Yorubas need limit the numbers of voters registration of non yorubas going on in Lagos, they care so much about Lagos and don't care if their homes rot, Henceforth let them go home and vote. They can't come and dictate to you on how to govern urselves after creating an enabling environment for them to thrive.

Contain them politically, Period!

Congratulations to the incoming President of Nigeria BAT the ASIWAJU of Lagos nothwitstanding

If this is what you learnt from the whole thing, then I'm sorry to inform you brother you're beyond redemption! 🙄

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by DriveByKiller: 12:09pm On Feb 27, 2023
Kizzygentle:
How these corrupt bigots keep messing with your heads beats my imagination.. That's not meant to be the figures.. Its meant to be a landslide victory.. But they want obidients to relax their outrage because lagos was so transparent on the election day, yet they still manage to rig it this way...
#militarytakebackthecountry
#wedontwantdemocracyagain
military kill your lifeless existence there.
Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by ebenholer2(m): 12:09pm On Feb 27, 2023
Yamiriflathead:
grin
Although disappointing

I hope Tinubu and yorubas have learnt a bitter lesson from Lagos Elections not to befriend and feed a cub because it is hopeless and dying. It will grow up and eat u up someday.

I'm happy yorubas can now sit down and ask qtns as to how they got everything wrong and redress it with BAT as President.

Yorubas need limit the numbers of voters registration of non yorubas going on in Lagos, they care so much about Lagos and don't care if their homes rot, Henceforth let them go home and vote. They can't come and dictate to you on how to govern urselves after creating an enabling environment for them to thrive.

THIS IS A BIGOT OPINION...THERE IS ENTITLEMENT IN A DEMOCRATIC WORLD. IGBOS HAVE RIGHT TO EVERYTHING IRRESPECTIVE OF WHERE THEY RESIDE IN THE COUNTRY(THOUGH IT IS NOT THE CASE OVER THERE IN THE EAST WHERE BIGOTRY IS PROMINENT), WE NEED TO LET THE IGBOS COUNTERPARTS REALIZE THAT WE CARE. HOWEVER THE IGBOS NEEDS TO KNOW THAT BIGOTRY IS DEVILISH, AND THEY WILL EVER BE REMEMBERED TO BE BIGOTS EVEN AS THE NATION IS HEADING TOWARDS SECESSION.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by leisuretym: 12:09pm On Feb 27, 2023
kellyzaf:

With this ur write up shows that u ve never learned anything yet, continue with your tribalistic mindset just know that it will not lead u to anywhere bro cuz it seems that you really dont know your real enemies. I come in peace.

Yoruba over friendlyness has resulted in doom for them, Igbos has taken over their lands..lol

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by MatrixCircle: 12:09pm On Feb 27, 2023
Rayban25:
As we speak, these aurchins are in severe pain and have been rushed to the intensive care unit cheesy cheesy

lhordspy
FreeStuffsNG
Abdul05
drlateef
MT
satan06
DevilAdvocate
I8Xtians
PandoraObi
heliues
omenkaLives
omenka
LeoDeKing
Ayamed
seunmsg
sarrki

TheChameleon
OsunOriginal
ATLIEN2027
Moh247
KingKO22
ItsTutsi
Zulum500
ASAPFERG
yarimo
JAMO84
JoshTim
TheNiceGuy
KingKO22
drlateef
Pakute
LegendHero
Banbutton
Thinkam
ipobarecriminals
Officialgarri
Cromagnon
BATified2023
Softmirror
ifihearam
Godispeace
SWATMan
Peepydelano
Madridguy
igbotormentor
Okealaaye
Mccullum
idealogical
Honourable1901
CoronaVirusRelo
Zulum500
Praktikals
undisputedKOC
burp18
Ireportlive
leokid866
assholemods
Pandev
brainpulse
GeneralPula
JAMO84
EGodFaDa1
tinsel
Obaofaba
idealogical
KingKO22
peepydelano
LordviccoDaGuru
Wickedfact
oyin44
Jones4190
harqinhola
Kewtt
Reportbutton
BOLATINUBU01
VoteTinubu2023
dajo83
PassingShot
sapele914
NLPoliceWoman
Osidazz19
TakeNigeriaBack
Osidazz19
undisputedKOC
N3TRAL
Mrmb
oikirodah
peepydelano
Faiththatworks
ElSudani
GBTYO
Parachoko
Mickykarim
agarawu1985
Mickykarim
IdiotOjukwu
Aufbauh
thebosstrevor1
ryloy
RockHard
Hopium
2mch
DesignMaestro
tamdun
triple996
bewla
duro4chang
Osidazz19
Roboto11
Osidazz19
Roboto11
Almaigaa
samz77
iamyemiakins
Naijaguy123
Brighton1
bcashy
yamiriflathead
Viltron
symbianDON
Funflipper
Hopium
CilicMarin
grin We told them they refused to listen and kept trusting Jagaban Jagaban of Lagos State. Una eyes done clear. Despite the thuggery LP still won. E choke them grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by DeepSight(m): 12:09pm On Feb 27, 2023
Yamiriflathead:
grin
Although disappointing

I will recommend two reading topics for you -

1. Read up on the way in which the holocaust (Nazi extermination of Jews) originated - the ideas that led to it
2. Read broadly on the history of racism and the slave trade in the United States

If these two topics do not show you just how evil what you are propounding is, then you are a lost case.

And finally -

They can't come and dictate to you on how to govern urselves after creating an enabling environment for them to thrive.

Lagos is Yorubaland, sure, but what it is today was built from its role as the capital of Nigeria from 1914 to 1991, and its economic capital till date. Its been built by resources from all over Nigeria and by people from all over Nigeria. It is a city with National and International Character and you do this great town no service by trying to reduce it to an ethnic enclave. It simply is beyond that.

I say this as a proud Lagosian.

Edit: I just noticed your username. Well, that says it all.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by ToniBlaize: 12:09pm On Feb 27, 2023
Yamiriflathead:
grin
Although disappointing

You are a stupid old! Fool!!! People like you are worse than Bokoharam terrorist!! Is Tinubu from lagos The oil money foolish people like are enjoying did it come from lagos?? The middle belts that owns the oil how much benefit do they get to enjoy....if this is what's in ur heart for a fellow man over a politician that doesn't care about you.. may you not die well... Fool!!! I'm a Nigerian... Anywhere within the wall of this country is a place i can go to.. cause it Nigeria.. do you even know how billions ibos contribute to the GDP of lagos.. honestly you don't deserve a good death
.. and you may never experience one... Andrew tate was right... The slave masters need the slave divided among themselves to make sure they are in control... You are the worst of the worst i've encountered on nairaland.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by OGHENAOGIE(m): 12:09pm On Feb 27, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:
The Fact that Peter Obi won Lagos..

The message was cool

It shows that Sanwo Olu didn't do well.

Meanwhile,, a tenant won the landlord inside his own cubicle.
that's not true San wolu should win gorvenor elections... LP and PDP Candidates are clowns
Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by Omoluabi16(m): 12:10pm On Feb 27, 2023
ShenTeh:

Permission to use this on my WhatsApp status please.
abeg use! If I fit tag BAT, I no go vex self. 😄

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by BOYS2MEN: 12:10pm On Feb 27, 2023
You are a fool grin
Meanwhile wetin u add for diz your tears? It tastes like NUTRI-C mixed with dangote sugar.... grin....ANUOFIA
Yamiriflathead:
grin
Although disappointing

I hope Tinubu and yorubas have learnt a bitter lesson from Lagos Elections not to befriend and feed a cub because it is homeless, hopeless, and dying. It will grow up and eat u up someday.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by NtitledNaija: 12:10pm On Feb 27, 2023
Yamiriflathead:
grin
Although disappointing

This fellow here is an ethnic bigot. The country is fractured and bleeding , yet you choose to stick your bigoted fingers into the sore. I believe your numb skull in unable to realize that your bat and his acolytes own houses in the UK and the US. You forget that our brothers in the UK vote in elections, even if they are not yet citizens. Perhaps the natives of these countries should also stop Nigerians from migrating to their lands. Your comment has shown you to be a shallow minded ethic bigot who cannot see beyond his nose.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by DriveByKiller: 12:10pm On Feb 27, 2023
PJ123:

The fool among the Yorubas gave you mouth
agbero without a fixed address .
Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by DarlingtonC: 12:10pm On Feb 27, 2023
Mrshocker:

Some of you are so stupid.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by steeltrust: 12:10pm On Feb 27, 2023
Mrshocker:

noise maker

You can’t do anything

Igbos will live and buy properties in Lagos and you can only cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by Kaiser20: 12:10pm On Feb 27, 2023
See what Destroyed Emilokan : Muslim Muslim ticket
Buhari
Emefiele
Naira redesign

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by thinkmoney(m): 12:10pm On Feb 27, 2023
Yamiriflathead:
grin
Although disappointing

Tribalist...worm

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by 2RUTHHURTS(m): 12:10pm On Feb 27, 2023
Fkhalifa:
We no hear rigging now o
With all the ringing
Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by macaranta(m): 12:10pm On Feb 27, 2023
MondayOsunbor:

let tinubu no win this election all igbos in lagos will go home . as hoodlums will start door to door quiet killing

Cc Seun

FYI yiu can't even do shit ...online noisemaker

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by ThothHermes: 12:10pm On Feb 27, 2023
Yamiriflathead:
grin
Although disappointing

Shameless tribalist. Tinubu will never rule Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by BOYS2MEN: 12:10pm On Feb 27, 2023
You are a daft grin
Meanwhile wetin u add for diz your tears? It tastes like NUTRI-C mixed with dangote sugar.... grin....ANUOFIA
Yamiriflathead:
grin
Although disappointing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by boxypane(m): 12:10pm On Feb 27, 2023
The competition was never with LP. We want to officially thank them for massively reducing the votes of PDP.
But good one for LP. Unfortunately, you cannot remove the hand of God from the anointed one(EMILOKAN=JAGABAN).
I see the influence of other tribes dropping massively in Lagos politics and Government in the future.
Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by Donlexino(m): 12:10pm On Feb 27, 2023
Yamiriflathead:
grin
Although disappointing

You are a very big and fat cow. Nincompoop

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (26) (Reply)

Olusegun Obasanjo Harvests Yam In His Farm In Ogun State (Photos) / Sunday Igboho In Oja-Odan, Ogun To Chase Fulani Herdsmen Out (Photos, Video) / Jagaban: "We Know The Man Is Not Well" - Peter Obi Says, Leaks WhatsApp Chat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.