Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,282 members, 7,829,638 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu (88116 Views)

BREAKING: Peter Obi beats Bola Tinubu to win Lagos / Peter Obi Beats Bola Tinubu To Win Lagos / Peter Obi Wins Labour Party Presidential Primary As Pat Utomi Steps Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by joba4luv: 12:14pm On Feb 27, 2023
I believe those senseless people talking about tribe and ethnic here are Tinubu thugs Nigeria and Lagos is meant for Nigerians those lunatic complaining of tribe here are just land snatcher and agberos because a sensible people will understand that not Yoruba alone that built Lagos but all tribe so their thinking are so shallow to the extent that they forget that most of yorubas in other states are voting for their own choice of people interest is different from tribe and ethnicity those who are complaining that needs psychiatrist attention

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by elevated2: 12:14pm On Feb 27, 2023
Yamiriflathead:
grin
Although disappointing
Tinubu tried to hold Lagos with the figures he pulled so far. Lagos is the Capital of Southern Nigeria, so what were you expecting?
This was a fight between ibos+SS+woke yorubas against Tinubu supporters in Lagos who are mainly yorubas and maybe Hausas in Lagos.
I hope Tinubu and yorubas have learnt a bitter lesson from Lagos Elections not to befriend and feed a cub because it is homeless, hopeless, and dying. It will grow up and eat u up someday.

I'm happy yorubas can now sit down and ask qtns as to how they got everything wrong and redress it with BAT as President.

The take home from this defeat is..

Yorubas need to stop drafting non yorubas into the civil service and stop giving them prominent appointments. There are always technocrats who can always fit into any political office from the SW

Yorubas need to stop selling their lands to non yorubas in Lagos

Yorubas need to stop giving out local government of origins to non yorubas in Lagos

Yorubas need to stop allowing non-yorubas contest for Elections in Lagos or SW

Yorubas need limit the numbers of voters registration of non yorubas going on in Lagos, they care so much about Lagos and don't care if their homes rot, Henceforth let them go home and vote. They can't come and dictate to you on how to govern urselves after creating an enabling environment for them to thrive.

Contain them politically, Period!

Congratulations to the incoming President of Nigeria BAT the ASIWAJU of Lagos nothwitstanding

Talking from both sides of the mouth.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by Stephen0mozzy: 12:15pm On Feb 27, 2023
Yamiriflathead:
grin
Although disappointing
Tinubu tried to hold Lagos with the figures he pulled so far. Lagos is the Capital of Southern Nigeria, so what were you expecting?
This was a fight between ibos+SS+woke yorubas against Tinubu supporters in Lagos who are mainly yorubas and maybe Hausas in Lagos.

I hope Tinubu and yorubas have learnt a bitter lesson from Lagos Elections not to befriend and feed a cub because it is homeless, hopeless, and dying. It will grow up and eat u up someday.

I'm happy yorubas can now sit down and ask qtns as to how they got everything wrong and redress it with BAT as President.

Yorubas need to stop drafting non yorubas into the civil service and stop giving them prominent appointments. There are always technocrats who can always fit into any political office from the SW

Yorubas need to stop giving out local government of origins to non yorubas in Lagos

Yorubas need limit the numbers of voters registration of non yorubas going on in Lagos, they care so much about Lagos and don't care if their homes rot, Henceforth let them go home and vote. They can't come and dictate to you on how to govern urselves after creating an enabling environment for them to thrive.

Congratulations to the incoming President of Nigeria BAT the ASIWAJU of Lagos nothwitstanding

I've never read anything as dumb as this!

Nigeria as a country is for nobody and for everybody...that includes Lagos!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by youngzeal1: 12:15pm On Feb 27, 2023
Yamiriflathead:
grin
Although disappointing

Your cancer that need to be destroyed…
Your racist, your nazi ass looking fool , your every bad on earth you don’t deserve to be call a human … I would have wished you death but I won’t…. Foool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by youngzeal1: 12:15pm On Feb 27, 2023
Yamiriflathead:
grin
Although disappointing

Your cancer that need to be destroyed…
Your racist, your nazi looking fool , your every bad on earth you don’t deserve to be call a human … I would have wished you death but I won’t…. Foool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by Mayeldah(m): 12:15pm On Feb 27, 2023
Yamiriflathead:
grin
Although disappointing

Take it easy bro, we feel your pain.

The question is..Is Tinubu originally from Lagos state? Is he not part of those that took what belongs to Lagosians and made them slaves in their own land? Think about it.
Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by ajoks533: 12:15pm On Feb 27, 2023
You are just a terrible tribalistic person. Your hatred for the Igbos will soon consume you.

Yamiriflathead:
grin
Although disappointing

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by Talenempire: 12:15pm On Feb 27, 2023
Yamiriflathead:
grin
Although disappointing

When your brother went for Muslim Muslim ticket what were you thinking that he will get away with it?

You the Yoruba Muslims should keep quiet your are being bias base on tribe and religion
If you chase everybody out of Lagos
One thing you should know is
Certain things will be very difficult for you people to swallow.

Do you think Muslims alone can make Tinubu a president without Christians votes ?

Think like some with brain please

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by Lexusgs430: 12:15pm On Feb 27, 2023
Sanwó Olu should be scared......... cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by tenpipsperday: 12:15pm On Feb 27, 2023
Fkhalifa:
We no hear rigging now o

Mr shut up. Peter Obi got far more than that. Like 5:1 ratio

Even in the state he claims he discovered.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 12:16pm On Feb 27, 2023
Yamiriflathead:
grin
Although disappointing

Speaking like a Kid ......

Assuming we remove all these things you said .....

Can you think of how backward Lagos State could have been?

You should rather praise all these people you are chasing away from Lagos ...

Take a look at Oyo State , accient city of Ibadan...
Why is it yet to develop like Lagos State upon it's closeness to Lagos ?

What of Ogun State ? Why has it remained the skull mining center?

You need to have a rethink pls as stop soundng dumb ....

We have seen the popularity of Tinubu in Lagos State is only with Thugs, Agberos , skull miners, ritualists , every soul found with social vices.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by CyynthiaKiss(f): 12:16pm On Feb 27, 2023
LexngtonSteele:
grin

Good job. Tinubu and other liberal Yorubas will sit up.

Give them an inch. They take a mile.

Osun people that voted another fulani Muslim nko ?
Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by Nobody: 12:16pm On Feb 27, 2023
Willie2015:

He has to use the Muslim Muslim ticket...

to get votes from the North esp the KKK..

The backlash is expected. from the Xtian community..

It is a price he has to pay...

To get to the Presidency.....

I hope he get it....Thats politics for you..

He played a very risky politics. He'll Consol himself if he wins.
Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by Nobody: 12:16pm On Feb 27, 2023
Yamiriflathead:
grin
Although disappointing

Your tears have not started...save it for when obi becomes your president.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by chiokeman(m): 12:16pm On Feb 27, 2023
Osun state that he lost was also the first British capital in the south where most SE+SS dominate abi?
Go ladipo and ask for sense sellers.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by mickeyenglish(m): 12:16pm On Feb 27, 2023
bitbillionaire:
I understand how you feel bro. But you are missing a point here: this election proves that the non-yorubas living in Lagos probably outnumber the yorubas and they are a force to reckon with, and they are capable of even unseating an incumbent governor with their vote. Trying to victimize or treat non-yorubas in Lagos unjustly because of Tinubu's experience in this election will only backfire seriously.

The lesson here is that Lagos politicians who truly want to win an election must make learn to make friend with non-indigenes and treat them well. Anything less than that is a political suicide!

What you're trying to say now is that we're living on borrowed time on our own land?! That we should thread carefully??
This is the height of "See Finish"..

Post No Bill..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by Arielle: 12:16pm On Feb 27, 2023
Yamiriflathead:
grin
Although disappointing

Yorubas need to stop selling their lands to non yorubas in Lagos and SW

Congratulations to the incoming President of Nigeria BAT the ASIWAJU of Lagos for winning the most Free and fair Elections since our Nascent Democracy nothwitstanding

Shut your gob, you shameless ass. Free and fair indeed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by femaks(m): 12:16pm On Feb 27, 2023
....And u call yourself a pastor, yet you can see vision beyond your dirt.y nose
Pastorjohn2:
God has already decided tinubu will win this election

An IPOB member like Peter obi can never win.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by ariesbull: 12:16pm On Feb 27, 2023
His bitterness is legendary
gimakon:

Stop it. You brew hate for yourself and everyone.
Stop it. This behavior you have is utterly bad.
Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by shaggyosas(m): 12:16pm On Feb 27, 2023
Your analysis is quite disappointing. i just have one question to ask you, do you think Lagos will be so populated and have a high revenue with non lagosians? please travel more and be more enlightened instead of creating division in Nigeria.
Yamiriflathead:
grin
Although disappointing

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by Shellsploit: 12:16pm On Feb 27, 2023
Still no hope for Peter obi!
E pain me sha.

Its better Atiku wins rather than Tunubu
Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by Freebills12: 12:16pm On Feb 27, 2023
[color=#000099][/color]
Yamiriflathead:
grin
Although disappointing

You are an ethnic bigot! They should have bring out Osibanjo and see if the results will be the same... You are not even living in Lagos. It's only a fool like you that will be saying these trashes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by Diligence: 12:16pm On Feb 27, 2023
APC since 1999! See billions made as revenue, then see hundreds of billions of Naira in indebtedness. Lagosians; these don't add up.

Tinubu & his corrupt cronies are controlling everything.

PDP & Other Political Parties: Please strategically team up with GBADEBO RHODES-VIVOUR of Labour Party and deliver Lagos come Saturday, 11 March 2023. Also provide tactical security for your voters!

Lagosians: Take Back Your State
ItIsNowOrNever
EnofIsEnof
VoteAPCOut
VoteLabourParty
Vote Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour for Governor

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by Khastro(m): 12:17pm On Feb 27, 2023
Tinubu and Lagos DEMYSTIFIED

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by Mindlog: 12:17pm On Feb 27, 2023
juman:
Pdp wasted votes.

Check atiku votes you will understand.

Obi and his non-structures did what PDP couldn't do since 1999, even with their Federal might.......This is historic!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by lexy2014: 12:17pm On Feb 27, 2023
Obaofaba:
Jagaban has won...

Congratulations to Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, the president elect, federal republic of Nigeria.

Now that you have gotten it, please make us proud, because of the believe we have in you, we were and still being insulted.

To us, we have done the little we could as patriotic Nigerians, please don't make us regret doing this.

I've never even seen you but I've seen how progressive your ideas are.

I personally believe in your ability to turn Nigeria to an enviable nation in a very short time.

Kick the ground running sir, enjoy your victory.

One of tinubus progressive ideas was bringing buhari in 2015 and still fighting for him again in 2019.

Another progressive idea is "emilokan".

One other one is empowering agberos.

Can you add yours

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by Shikini: 12:17pm On Feb 27, 2023
Great
Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by Stanweezy(m): 12:17pm On Feb 27, 2023
Yamiriflathead:
grin
Although disappointing

Congratulations to the incoming President of Nigeria BAT the ASIWAJU of Lagos for winning the most Free and fair Elections since our Nascent Democracy nothwitstanding

And u can freely move in Abuja at the same time vote, assuming the same procedure is used for u u will end up voting in ur poverty striken village

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by nonhuman(m): 12:17pm On Feb 27, 2023
Yamiriflathead:
grin
Although disappointing

so now you accept that Lagos is southern Nigeria head qauter and is no longer tinubus Lagos, the construction says you have a right to vote anywhere you like so who are you as a president to send people to go and vote else where, did anyone stopes Yoruba from voting in ph here, did anyone stop Yoruba from going to live and vote in Anambra

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by Cantonese: 12:17pm On Feb 27, 2023
Pastorjohn2:
God has already decided tinubu will win this election

An IPOB member like Peter obi can never win.

At least he won in Lagos. That one too sweet us. E too pain you, alaye.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by Classickj(m): 12:17pm On Feb 27, 2023
tonididdy:
B4 nko

These 10 persons in the “wedding reception” below made it happen.
Dear Obidents….fear Not!
Where is Reno cheesy

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by Vinstel: 12:18pm On Feb 27, 2023
BigDawsNet:
Never knew it was so close

It's means either Online was feeding us wrong results in lagos or something is fishy
They reduced LP votes and inflated that of APC. LP won with a much higher margin. This result is rigged

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (26) (Reply)

Olusegun Obasanjo Harvests Yam In His Farm In Ogun State (Photos) / Sunday Igboho In Oja-Odan, Ogun To Chase Fulani Herdsmen Out (Photos, Video) / Jagaban: "We Know The Man Is Not Well" - Peter Obi Says, Leaks WhatsApp Chat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 126
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.