Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,488 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:55 AM

Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu - Politics (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu (88111 Views)

BREAKING: Peter Obi beats Bola Tinubu to win Lagos / Peter Obi Beats Bola Tinubu To Win Lagos / Peter Obi Wins Labour Party Presidential Primary As Pat Utomi Steps Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by maestroferddi: 12:33pm On Feb 27, 2023
BigDawsNet:
Never knew it was so close

It's means either Online was feeding us wrong results in lagos or something is fishy
You are not getting it...

Minus rigging and thuggery, Tinubu couldn't have seen 200k votes in Lagos while Obi could have posted above 1 million votes...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by onuman: 12:33pm On Feb 27, 2023
Yamiriflathead:
grin
Although disappointing
Tinubu tried to hold Lagos with the figures he pulled so far. Lagos is the Capital of Southern Nigeria, so what were you expecting?
This was a fight between ibos+SS+woke yorubas against Tinubu supporters in Lagos who are mainly yorubas and maybe Hausas in Lagos.

I hope Tinubu and yorubas have learnt a bitter lesson from Lagos Elections not to befriend and feed a cub because it is homeless, hopeless, and dying. It will grow up and eat u up someday.

I'm happy yorubas can now sit down and ask qtns as to how they got everything wrong and redress it with BAT as President.

The take home from this defeat is..

Yorubas need to stop drafting non yorubas into the civil service and stop giving them prominent appointments. There are always technocrats who can always fit into any political office from the SW

Yorubas need to stop selling their lands to non yorubas in Lagos and SW

Yorubas need to stop giving out local government of origins to non yorubas in Lagos

Yorubas need to stop allowing non-yorubas contest for Elections in Lagos or SW

Yorubas need limit the numbers of voters registration of non yorubas going on in Lagos, they care so much about Lagos and don't care if their homes rot, Henceforth let them go home and vote. They can't come and dictate to you on how to govern urselves after creating an enabling environment for them to thrive.

Contain them politically, Period!

Congratulations to the incoming President of Nigeria BAT the ASIWAJU of Lagos for winning the most Free and fair Elections since our Nascent Democracy nothwitstanding

You can't depend on the resources in the east of the Niger river for a living in Yoruba land, yet want a segregated Yoruba land.
For help to you to get a purely Yoruba Nation populated majorly by Yoruba and controlled by Yoruba, declare Oduduwa Republic if Tinubu becomes president.
Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 12:34pm On Feb 27, 2023
Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by Proudlyomonna: 12:34pm On Feb 27, 2023
Mrkumareze:

Honestly this is result is rigged, BAT wouldn't have scored anything above 100

Tinubu is not winning the core State that bubu won to become President,Yet children of emilokan think He is still in the race grin
The North used Atiku and Kwankwoso to cancel the proud fake Muslim who calls Alhamdulillah, Amadioha grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by Hendrixky: 12:34pm On Feb 27, 2023
Yamiriflathead:
grin
Although disappointing
Tinubu tried to hold Lagos with the figures he pulled so far. Lagos is the Capital of Southern Nigeria, so what were you expecting?
This was a fight between ibos+SS+woke yorubas against Tinubu supporters in Lagos who are mainly yorubas and maybe Hausas in Lagos.

I hope Tinubu and yorubas have learnt a bitter lesson from Lagos Elections not to befriend and feed a cub because it is homeless, hopeless, and dying. It will grow up and eat u up someday.

I'm happy yorubas can now sit down and ask qtns as to how they got everything wrong and redress it with BAT as President.

Yorubas need to stop drafting non yorubas into the civil service and stop giving them prominent appointments. There are always technocrats who can always fit into any political office from the SW

Yorubas need to stop giving out local government of origins to non yorubas in Lagos

Yorubas need limit the numbers of voters registration of non yorubas going on in Lagos, they care so much about Lagos and don't care if their homes rot, Henceforth let them go home and vote. They can't come and dictate to you on how to govern urselves after creating an enabling environment for them to thrive.

Congratulations to the incoming President of Nigeria BAT the ASIWAJU of Lagos for winning the most Free and fair Elections since our Nascent Democracy nothwitstanding

Imagine what educated person is saying

I told you guys that this election exposed alot of tribalistic nature in yorubas

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by Emola12(m): 12:34pm On Feb 27, 2023
Obaofaba:
Jagaban has won...

Congratulations to Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, the president elect, federal republic of Nigeria.

Now that you have gotten it, please make us proud, because of the believe we have in you, we were and still being insulted.

To us, we have done the little we could as patriotic Nigerians, please don't make us regret doing this.

I've never even seen you but I've seen how progressive your ideas are.

I personally believe in your ability to turn Nigeria to an enviable nation in a very short time.

Kick the ground running sir, enjoy your victory.
after he has already lost 4to5 states in northern states You will cry blood walahitalahi

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by sterlingD(m): 12:34pm On Feb 27, 2023
Let us be Objective.It may interest us to know that not all the Yorubas voted for Tinubu and not all the Igbos voted for Obi.Those places that election materials were destroyed were key area that could have given Tinubu the edge.Whoever sent those thugs to destroy election materials goofed big time.This election is all about how the electorate perceive the aspirants.l don't know if elections will hold in these places again but if they do the edge is lost.And also you don't use coercion to get votes a lot of voters were sitting on the fence with a dilemma about who to vote for seriously and honestly and any action of could split and tilt votes either way and it is somehow what we have see so far.
Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by vatiqan(m): 12:34pm On Feb 27, 2023
Yamiriflathead:
grin
Although disappointing

Ethnic bigotted goooat. You are so pained and Las las, you go hug transformer.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by Mexzie(m): 12:34pm On Feb 27, 2023
Yamiriflathead:
grin
Although disappointing

This is a fool.
A fool who will cry out when the whites oppress him but he is also tribalistic, just look at what a person who shuld have brains is saying?
So what should happen to Nigerians winning elections in UK and USA, the whites there should pursue all blacks out of there land and never give visas to blacks anymore.
Are you not stupid and foolish with this your statement?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by Greatness09: 12:34pm On Feb 27, 2023
Yamiriflathead:
grin
Although disappointing

All I can see here is a pained frustrated tribal bigot wailing like a baby

Yours tears is still flowing

Atiku will floor Tinubu because Obi have drastically cut his vote in the whole of south

Know this and know peace โœŒ๏ธ
Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by hammerT: 12:34pm On Feb 27, 2023
ibkayee:

Not doing badly thanks, hope youโ€™re well

I'm as good as you look on dp. Getting real thirsty!
Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by KPGGlobal: 12:35pm On Feb 27, 2023
TriCee:
Normal, the gap should have been more than that though, them no meet up with the huge mago mago.
This is not about Igbo/Yoruba issues. Every tribe voted Obi in Lagos.

YES

But i still hate it when tribe is brought into these discussions!!!!!!!!

Why are we so blinded

Yoruba doesn't have a separate market

Neither does hausa or igbo

Bread is same price for all

GOD FORBID

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by PecE2Make: 12:35pm On Feb 27, 2023
Peter Obi also won in Rivers state but Wike overturned the will of the people.

Since he forced electorate to vote for APC in the presidential election, The good people of Rivers State will also obey by making we vote for APC governorship candidate Arc Tony Cole on 11th March.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by ibkayee(f): 12:35pm On Feb 27, 2023
hammerT:

I'mas good as you look on dp. Getting real thirsty!
Great to hear!
Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by ogaontop(m): 12:35pm On Feb 27, 2023
Yamiriflathead:
grin
Although disappointing

Sorry to say
When they say youths are the leaders of tomorrow, is this how you gonna lead?
Some of our youths will actually be worst than our current leaders!
Go for competence my brother, those westerners you imitate goes for competence and not nepotism!
Check how many positions occupied by Yorubas in the UK, maybe Uk could have contained them politically, before they overtake real indigenes!
I mean to say that nation building succeeds well with the absence of tribal and religious fanaticism!
When America elected Obama, are they being woke and stupid

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by Judek2(m): 12:36pm On Feb 27, 2023
Yamiriflathead:
grin
Although disappointing

You are such a 21st century thug and tribalistic animal.. Zero sense and drown in bitterness.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by hammerT: 12:36pm On Feb 27, 2023
ibkayee:

Great to hear!
u are wicked! grin
Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by YorubaSamurai: 12:36pm On Feb 27, 2023
gimakon:

You call them idiots because of what? They voted Igbos? Igbos are not humans like you? Not only Yorubas voted, I am grateful to them they voted right. We have 540 languages in Nigeria, and several tribes. Them too voted Obi. I do not know why you annoyed, because you hate the Igbo tribe?
I am Igbo, I voted Obasanjo and Yaradua. I also voted BankyW too for House of Reps.
This thing you day do, make you no ask questions later. Like make you no ask questions way you no get the answers. Its bad.

I no go talk anything again.
just thank the obidiott yorubas and leave all this talk
Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by occfx: 12:37pm On Feb 27, 2023
Yamiriflathead:
grin
Although disappointing

You are littering all these garbages and still want One Nigeria? Your left nyash their.
Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by MYMINDER(m): 12:37pm On Feb 27, 2023
Mrshocker:
Igbos will be tamed in Lagos this time. Lagos have given them too much comfort.

New land use law must be reviewed for non-indigenous lagosians (confiscate there properties for state projects)

Thank you OYO,ogun,ondo,ekiti,rivers and all loyal northerners!!!
Oshe oloun to boju wa je.

We won ๐Ÿฅ‡ God bless GCFR Bola Ahmed Tinubu

Special thanks to Kwankwaso and Peter obi for doing there assignment excellently even though obi foolish followers donโ€™t know why heโ€™s on the ballot.

You need Jesus! The greatest commandment is LOVE

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by Lachynos2k2(m): 12:37pm On Feb 27, 2023
PETER OBI IS THE REAL JAGABAN OF LAGOS! IF LAGOS WERE TO BE A COUNTRY, OBI IS NOW THE PRESIDENT OF LAGOS .

URCHINS GO AND DIE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by MatrixCircle: 12:37pm On Feb 27, 2023
bukatyne:

The shame even if he becomes president? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Bros, pick up a basic text on strategy and read.

To APC, Lagos is a pawn. Even though he 'lost' in Lagos, he got his required 25% so invariably, he did not even lose nada.

Also compare the margin of 'win' in Lagos to the losses in other states that unfortunately, LP did not smell 25% which is double whammy.

Even if Asiwaju wins the Presidential election the embarrassment of loosen Lagos State alone his stronghold to LP the structurless party will never go away. He will always be reminded of that in his entire political career.
Its the biggest embarrassment in this 2023 election.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by leo1234(m): 12:38pm On Feb 27, 2023
Yamiriflathead:
grin
Although disappointing

You are a disappointment. embarassed

Meanwhile, INEC should release actual result from Lagos.
It is very clear that Peter Obi won Lagos with over 300,000 margin. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by Electorate: 12:38pm On Feb 27, 2023
Yamiriflathead:
grin
Although disappointing

you mean you had to shed all this tears because an omo Igbo won your bulaba old druggy in his adopted state, a state he claimed he built from scratch, I also heard he lost his ancestral home state to Atiku...

What a shame a tenant called Peter Obi won a landlord in his state, a very big shame and disgrace ....grin grin grin grin

More tears await you after the total collation of results from all states...grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by DriveByKiller: 12:38pm On Feb 27, 2023
Kizzygentle:

It's your father, your mother, your wife, your children or unborn children, your siblings and your future that tinubu and APC will destroy...
may military men you wish to take over Nigeria rape your mother till she passes out, deflower your underaged daughter in your presence. May you look into her eyes and feel powerless.

May they take turns with your wife and asphyxiate her with dirty unwashed pricks.

And may their gworo-imfested sperm Be her only source of dirty protein till the last of her days.
Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by Okwyjesus(m): 12:38pm On Feb 27, 2023
Yamiriflathead:
grin
Although disappointing

It's too late.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by kellyzaf(m): 12:38pm On Feb 27, 2023
KosiGee:

They underestimated the few guests at the โ€˜road side wedding receptionโ€™ campaign rally of Peter Obi.
Thank you Falz. God will continue to bless Macaroni.
These are brave soldiers. They will neither stumble or fall.

Yea bro, they really underestimated the obedients movement and the result is very clear.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by gaby(m): 12:38pm On Feb 27, 2023
No one should blame the INEC chairman, please, not Buhari.

Buhari should be lauded and appreciated instead for opening the eyes of the electorate to seeing and know it is indeed possible to take their country back through the ballot.

Nigeria isn't developed and mature enough to successfully conduct an election of this magnitude in a day.

Why we are in a hurry to imitate developed countries with mature democracies in issues of this nature yet, fail to imitate them in matters regarding development and bettering the lives of citizens is confusing.

With our peculiar terrain plus our ineffective/incompetent security agencies, the best way and best bet to conduct a reasonable election in this country will be to spread the elections over one week.

This way, the election could be slated to be held according to each region one day of the week at a time with all the INEC infrastructure and security apparatus concentrated on each region as they take turns to cast their votes.

An interim government is most likely.

This is uncharted terrain for INEC and the country.

In case of a rerun..

Is INEC ready for it?

Do they have the ballot papers for this or they'll be using the same papers containing all party logos?

How long will it take them to be ready for this if it took them 4 years to prepare for this and still struggling?

So many ifs...

This is my opinion.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by Tochj(m): 12:39pm On Feb 27, 2023
Yamiriflathead:
grin
Although disappointing

That's what we are asking for since 1999
Let's go and develop our place
Why holding us if you don't like us
Why is MNK still in prison.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by occfx: 12:39pm On Feb 27, 2023
Proudlyomonna:
Nonsense results.
Tinubu did not get up to 100k votes in Lagos.
We will prove that very soon.

I dey tell them Tinubu did not get anything, all these just to please him. This Nigeria go hard... If APC can rig up to 500k votes, inec is still doing nonsense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by NIGERDELTAIDOL: 12:40pm On Feb 27, 2023
Yamiriflathead:
grin
Although disappointing

madness

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by Nobody: 12:40pm On Feb 27, 2023
YorubaSamurai:
just thank the obidiott yorubas and leave all this talk

I said i am grateful to them.
I no say anything to you again. Continue to follow these idiots here way no get morals day denigrate a tribe, make you no ask question later sha. I no talk again.

Bye bye.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (26) (Reply)

Olusegun Obasanjo Harvests Yam In His Farm In Ogun State (Photos) / Sunday Igboho In Oja-Odan, Ogun To Chase Fulani Herdsmen Out (Photos, Video) / Jagaban: "We Know The Man Is Not Well" - Peter Obi Says, Leaks WhatsApp Chat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.