Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,272 members, 7,829,596 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu (88114 Views)

BREAKING: Peter Obi beats Bola Tinubu to win Lagos / Peter Obi Beats Bola Tinubu To Win Lagos / Peter Obi Wins Labour Party Presidential Primary As Pat Utomi Steps Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by Theunbothered: 12:21pm On Feb 27, 2023
They beat agbado in his abode. grin

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by nonhuman(m): 12:21pm On Feb 27, 2023
Next time I hear pin from urchins about tinubu owning Lagos you guys will see my rot

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by Nobody: 12:21pm On Feb 27, 2023
Mrshocker:
Igbos will be tamed in Lagos this time. Lagos have given them too much comfort.

New land use law must be reviewed for non-indigenous lagosians (confiscate there properties for state projects)

Thank you OYO,ogun,ondo,ekiti,rivers and all loyal northerners!!!
Oshe oloun to boju wa je.

We won 🥇 God bless GCFR Bola Ahmed Tinubu

Special thanks to Kwankwaso and Peter obi for doing there assignment excellently even though obi foolish followers don’t know why he’s on the ballot.
God wan use Tilumbu do something for Nigeria
Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by DriveByKiller: 12:21pm On Feb 27, 2023
KAYBEE17:
you don't have sense, how will Igbo people decide who becomes Governor of Lagos? The little noise you are making now na some bastard yorubas make this happen because they are fools and can't even ask how many Yorubas are allowed to contest election in the East. E go soon clear for Una eye
two things I never do.

1. banter with circus animals. I let them have the stage

2. Do a back and forth with someone without a fixed address.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by Rareoil(m): 12:21pm On Feb 27, 2023
Yamiriflathead:
grin
Although disappointing
Tinubu tried to hold Lagos with the figures he pulled so far. Lagos is the Capital of Southern Nigeria, so what were you expecting?
This was a fight between ibos+SS+woke yorubas against Tinubu supporters in Lagos who are mainly yorubas and maybe Hausas in Lagos.

I hope Tinubu and yorubas have learnt a bitter lesson from Lagos Elections not to befriend and feed a cub because it is homeless, hopeless, and dying. It will grow up and eat u up someday.

I'm happy yorubas can now sit down and ask qtns as to how they got everything wrong and redress it with BAT as President.

The take home from this defeat is..

Yorubas need to stop drafting non yorubas into the civil service and stop giving them prominent appointments. There are always technocrats who can always fit into any political office from the SW

Yorubas need to stop selling their lands to non yorubas in Lagos and SW

Yorubas need to stop giving out local government of origins to non yorubas in Lagos

Yorubas need to stop allowing non-yorubas contest for Elections in Lagos or SW

Yorubas need limit the numbers of voters registration of non yorubas going on in Lagos, they care so much about Lagos and don't care if their homes rot, Henceforth let them go home and vote. They can't come and dictate to you on how to govern urselves after creating an enabling environment for them to thrive.

Contain them politically, Period!

Congratulations to the incoming President of Nigeria BAT the ASIWAJU of Lagos for winning the most Free and fair Elections since our Nascent Democracy nothwitstanding

All this crying won't help, next election bring a better like like osinbanjo not a druggie like tinubu

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by YorubaSamurai: 12:22pm On Feb 27, 2023
gimakon:

Stop it. You brew hate for yourself and everyone.
Stop it. This behavior you have is utterly bad.
na lie before?
If not fot obidiott yorubas in Lagos, you think LP for see 25% self

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by Doyou2019: 12:22pm On Feb 27, 2023
tonididdy:
B4 nko

These 10 persons in the “wedding reception” below made it happen. Dear Obidents….fear Not!
Damn you brother. cheesy You too get jokes

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by Finestgurlie(f): 12:22pm On Feb 27, 2023
YorubaSamurai:
na lie before?
as e dey pain you ooo
e dey sweet me baje ooo
as e dey pain you ooo
e dey sweet me baje baje
as e dey pain gan gan
e dey sweet me baje baje
Tinubu urchins oo are Drugnified oooo

Hahahahahaha nice song

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 12:22pm On Feb 27, 2023
flyca:

YES, a Yoruba man can contest in Anambra or any other state for that matter, if he has lived long enough and integrated there. Imagine a Yoruba man that was born in Onitsha and has spent most of his life there. Why not? That is the essence and hope of one Nigeria.

The issue is that majority of Yorubas hate to leave their enclave to another region .....

Inshort, we can count them living in other tribes easily....
They only migrate out of federal Jobs , Federal University schools and nothing else....

Only few are seen into Tailoring fashion design....
Guess their deceit is what is making them fear other tribes ....
Only very few of them are genuine ....

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by LegacyB: 12:22pm On Feb 27, 2023
We congratulate you. Now no rigging noise ooooo.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by wonder233: 12:22pm On Feb 27, 2023
Mynd44, Dominique, Justwise, Seun.
RULE NUMBER 2. tribal and ethnic incitements
Yamiriflathead:
grin
Although disappointing
Tinubu tried to hold Lagos with the figures he pulled so far. Lagos is the Capital of Southern Nigeria, so what were you expecting?
This was a fight between ibos+SS+woke yorubas against Tinubu supporters in Lagos who are mainly yorubas and maybe Hausas in Lagos.

I hope Tinubu and yorubas have learnt a bitter lesson from Lagos Elections not to befriend and feed a cub because it is homeless, hopeless, and dying. It will grow up and eat u up someday.

I'm happy yorubas can now sit down and ask qtns as to how they got everything wrong and redress it with BAT as President.

Yorubas need to stop drafting non yorubas into the civil service and stop giving them prominent appointments. There are always technocrats who can always fit into any political office from the SW

Yorubas need to stop giving out local government of origins to non yorubas in Lagos

Yorubas need limit the numbers of voters registration of non yorubas going on in Lagos, they care so much about Lagos and don't care if their homes rot, Henceforth let them go home and vote. They can't come and dictate to you on how to govern urselves after creating an enabling environment for them to thrive.

Congratulations to the incoming President of Nigeria BAT the ASIWAJU of Lagos for winning the most Free and fair Elections since our Nascent Democracy nothwitstanding

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by DOSINCLAIR: 12:23pm On Feb 27, 2023
Silversufer:

It is a fine ethos, and a noble one at that. Believing in hope. Listen to me, it is the hope that kills

Move on.

Which kind Tribalism is this
Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by LegacyB: 12:23pm On Feb 27, 2023
YorubaSamurai:
na lie before?
Those ones forming sophisticated!

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by Asine: 12:23pm On Feb 27, 2023
Proudlyomonna:
Nonsense results.
Tinubu did not get up to 100k votes in Lagos.
We will prove that very soon.

Exactly! APC did not get up to what they put there.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by BluntCrazeMan: 12:24pm On Feb 27, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
that's not true San wolu should win gorvenor elections... LP and PDP Candidates are clowns
This was how you guys were talking, until Obi won it.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by Mrshocker(m): 12:24pm On Feb 27, 2023
tonquendo4u:
Wait for us. We are coming for Sanwo Olu next.

lol… time will tell. I don forget say nah obi own Supreme Court and INEC

Una don bite more than what you people can chew
I wish Lagos Igbos know better.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by Johncuppa(m): 12:24pm On Feb 27, 2023
Yamiriflathead:
grin
Although disappointing

Unnecessary!
The number of votes couldn't have been only from Igbo.
How can you present BAT with all the characters and behavior and expect a sensible person to support just because he's a Yoruba and Yoruba agenda must top the qualities to vote.
Bring Osinbajo, let the poll be reconducted as if Peter Obi will get that number of votes.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by BurningFireAK47: 12:24pm On Feb 27, 2023
Yes.
Their votes need to be further surpressed.

CSTRR:

We are going to contest that Lagos votes.

Tinubu did not get as much as he got.

Labour won with a landslide.
Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by mightyleks(m): 12:24pm On Feb 27, 2023
Yamiriflathead:
grin
Although disappointing

You should be Arrested

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by Moh247: 12:24pm On Feb 27, 2023
Wildkat02:
Moh247 fredoooooo and BATified2023 how far?

This is just the beginning. Your stupidity must be cured

Foolishness is celebrating 4000 votes margin in Lagos

While Tinubu leads the entire election with 1.3 million margin

Some people are just dull

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by Willie2015: 12:24pm On Feb 27, 2023
Viltron:

He played a very risky politics. He'll Consol himself if he wins.

He has to... Bros

He is a Muslim minority in the Southern Xtian majority..

That is his path...Very Difficult one....
Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by dominique(f): 12:25pm On Feb 27, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Thank Emefiele the outgoing incompetent CBN gov wink

Congrats my President-Elect Asiwaju Tinubu.
check my signature for free stuffs!

Is this from the INEC portal?
Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by Kubernetes: 12:25pm On Feb 27, 2023
Mrshocker:
Igbos will be tamed in Lagos this time. Lagos have given them too much comfort.

New land use law must be reviewed for non-indigenous lagosians (confiscate there properties for state projects)

Thank you OYO,ogun,ondo,ekiti,rivers and all loyal northerners!!!
Oshe oloun to boju wa je.

We won 🥇 God bless GCFR Bola Ahmed Tinubu

Special thanks to Kwankwaso and Peter obi for doing there assignment excellently even though obi foolish followers don’t know why he’s on the ballot.

If Obi had remained in PDP, his status will now be the vice president of the Federal republic of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by Kaiser20: 12:25pm On Feb 27, 2023
Even if Tinubu gets the presidency which has already reserved for Atiku, then Labour party get the Government of Lagos and Obi BECOMES the new landlord of Eko oni baje

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by Frankiss44(m): 12:25pm On Feb 27, 2023
MondayOsunbor:

let tinubu no win this election all igbos in lagos will go home . as hoodlums will start door to door quiet killing

They will start with your parents and children of you have any

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by Safyqueen: 12:25pm On Feb 27, 2023
slivertongue:
Tinubu's structures has destroyed. Without violence it would have been an annihilation

There is no annihilation at all.
We all know it is christain agenda against the Muslim-Muslim ticket. However, the ticket will fly at the end.
Thank GOD the election is free, fair and without Federal might.

What is Tinubu's offence in all this? He is not dead, he is a Nigerian and a former governor. He has been supportive to others. His wife is of other faith which no christain contestants dear do same.
Anyway GOD ALMIGHTY is not human.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by sammyuche(m): 12:25pm On Feb 27, 2023
Yamiriflathead:
grin
Although disappointing

Go leak your wounds you tribal bigot. Yorubas voted to make a statement that the buhari administration failed. This want about tribe

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by Ayomivic(m): 12:25pm On Feb 27, 2023
hisexcellency34:

https://www.thecable.ng/breaking-peter-obi-beats-bola-tinubu-to-win-lagos/amp

From what we have been seeing so far, the green light had shown that Tinubu is going to be the winner of this election because where ever Obi of Lp comes first Tinubu will comes second and where Atiku comes first the second still going to be Tinubu of APC and where kwankoso come first the second is till going to be Tinubu and where Tinubu comes first it would be either of Atiku or Obi or Kwankoso.
Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by Draei: 12:26pm On Feb 27, 2023
flokii:

You guys are playing o... you see that Governorship seat in Lagos? you won't go near.

Just watch and see..

I am Yoruba so know what you're saying. As much as I'll like Sanwo Olu to become governor again, he is just surrounded by demons like APC, Tinubu & Oluomo. This reason is why I won't mind if another party wins Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by Thomasankara(m): 12:26pm On Feb 27, 2023
[/color]so this election is all about the bragging right as to who prevail over Lagos, so it's no longer Nigerian presidential election,nawa o[color=#770077]
hisexcellency34:

https://www.thecable.ng/breaking-peter-obi-beats-bola-tinubu-to-win-lagos/amp
Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by Musaspp(m): 12:26pm On Feb 27, 2023
O su bu lulee! Jagaban fall yakata for Lagos!

Thanks to the Obidients and the good people of Lagos. No more God-fatherism in my Lagos. There is still more work to be done at the Guber polls - we must put the final nail on the coffin by voting out Bola Ahmed Tinubu's stooge - Sanwoolu (Sanwo Tinubu) and APC on March 11, 2023.
The LP has a very good illustrious son of Lagos state as candidate. Let's consolidate on the gain of knocking out jagaban by voting GBADEBO RHODES-VIVOUR as governor, and other LP candidates for the House of Assembly. #EnoughisEnough

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by profmallor: 12:26pm On Feb 27, 2023
Tinubu last lagos, now thats a lesson in not taking people for granted, at some point they will revolt.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (26) (Reply)

Olusegun Obasanjo Harvests Yam In His Farm In Ogun State (Photos) / Sunday Igboho In Oja-Odan, Ogun To Chase Fulani Herdsmen Out (Photos, Video) / Jagaban: "We Know The Man Is Not Well" - Peter Obi Says, Leaks WhatsApp Chat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.