Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,206 members, 7,846,007 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

Obi Wins All 17 LGAs In Enugu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi Wins All 17 LGAs In Enugu (63435 Views)

Enugu LGA Elections: PDP Wins All 17 Chairman And 260 Councillor Seats / AnambraDecides: APGA’s Soludo Wins 17 LGAs As INEC Declares Final Results / Just In: Gov. Ugwuanyi Of Enugu state returns, Clears All 17 Lgas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi Wins All 17 LGAs In Enugu by Hoelujohn: 2:03pm On Feb 27, 2023
YorubaSamurai:
tinubu done already secure his needed 25% for 24 states.. cool
Obi and atiku can go to hell tongue
Abeg mention all the states. Including Abuja too abi?

1 Like

Re: Obi Wins All 17 LGAs In Enugu by Spanki(f): 2:03pm On Feb 27, 2023
TheDemola:

https://punchng.com/updated-obi-wins-all-17-lgas-in-enugu/

Nlfpmod Mynd44

Regional politics is expected. But imagine Lagosians so much that they have to topple the people of Enugu, which is what we are seeing in Lagos State. And it has to be fixed. The same way he use trailer to depot Almajiris for no just cause, is the same way we will fetch all those who are constituting nuisance in Lagos state and depot them back to Anambra and Enugu. You have no iota of loyalty in you and you are enjoying Lagos state under the pretext of all manner of businesses.

1 Like

Re: Obi Wins All 17 LGAs In Enugu by Devil1Messenger: 2:03pm On Feb 27, 2023
Massiveglory:
I hear Plateau is arriving with BLOCK votes of over a million for PO
Enugu coming with another BLOCK.

Miracle no dey tire Jesus.
1.5 million now and atiku nd Tinubu never get 200k combined

2 Likes

Re: Obi Wins All 17 LGAs In Enugu by missionmex(m): 2:03pm On Feb 27, 2023
undisputedKOC:
After all the mass rigging Igbo Obidîots did in the South East for Obi, is this the best scam results they could come up with? Pitiful losers!

Tinubu has won the elections successfully thanks to you fools that divided Atiku's votes for us.

Don't worry, we will make Peter Obituary Minister of Lies, since the hopeless fool lies so much undecided
Silly thing like u.
Re: Obi Wins All 17 LGAs In Enugu by AKWATGOLD1(m): 2:04pm On Feb 27, 2023
I think South Eastern part of the country should adopt LABOUR PARTY (PAPA, MAMA & PIKIN) to replace APGA in the region.

1 Like

Re: Obi Wins All 17 LGAs In Enugu by phorget(m): 2:04pm On Feb 27, 2023
undisputedKOC:
After all the mass rigging Igbo Obidîots did in the South East for Obi, is this the best scam results they could come up with? Pitiful losers!

Tinubu has won the elections successfully thanks to you fools that divided Atiku's votes for us.

Don't worry, we will make Peter Obituary Minister of Lies, since the hopeless fool lies so much undecided

Painment.
Re: Obi Wins All 17 LGAs In Enugu by koning: 2:04pm On Feb 27, 2023
Cchuks27:
The votes are too poor! only 482k votes, too poor

Ode!. You should learn to see things in relative terms.

Obi got 428,640 in Enugu. But Tinubu got 449,884 in huge Oyo. Oyo is the biggest state in SW.

However, Obi got almost 100,000 votes in Oyo, while Tinubu managed 4,000+ in Enugu.

Do the math and tell me who won overall.

3 Likes

Re: Obi Wins All 17 LGAs In Enugu by fiizznation: 2:04pm On Feb 27, 2023
seunmsg:

That figure can’t be true. It is not being reported by any credible platform. It should be disregarded.
I thought as much because even kano didn't give anybody a million votes.

Funny but I think Tinubu has won the election already. Atiku should try his luck next time that's if PDP will be foolish enough to give him their ticket
Re: Obi Wins All 17 LGAs In Enugu by melodyogonna(m): 2:04pm On Feb 27, 2023
rummmy:
in my pu,over 2000k registered,only about 250 were accredited and voted...Corp members claimed bvas is no longer working thereby difranchasing many..
In my PU corp members didn't come with stamp pad, they were there running around, I was the person that paid keke to take one of them back to INEC office to get the stamp. INEC is complicit and it's utterly ridiculous. I know many people that couldn't vote. This is really unacceptable.
Re: Obi Wins All 17 LGAs In Enugu by anyilalaz: 2:05pm On Feb 27, 2023
LexngtonSteele:
grin

Kilode ! OKOROS and tribalism.

This is a lesson to the foolish and liberal ones amongst us.

At this rate, Peter Obi will flog his gay boyfriend Atiku ooo.

Gap no too much between them.

400k + .... 15k.... 4k.
Please, stop spreading lies. Igbos and every other Nigerians in the South East voted for OBI based on the fact that he is the 'best' among the candidates. If we had somebody like Osibanjo and Oji Ozor Kalu, definately the Igbos will vote for the former than their son.

[b]...In the 2003 presidential election in which Ojukwu, the famed Igbo leader, vied, the south-east voted tremendously for his rival – Olusegun Obasanjo of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP). In fact, Ojukwu’s ‘’Igbo party’’, the All Progressives Grand Alliance (APGA) could not even win governorship elections in the south-east except in Anambra — the late politician’s native home.

In Anambra, Obasanjo had 466,866 votes which represent 54 percent of the entire count while Ojukwu had 279,378 – 34 percent of the total tally. In Abia, Obasanjo had 386,748 votes (51.7 percent) while Ojukwu had 260,899 votes (34.9 percent). In Ebonyi, Obasanjo had 752,823 votes (94.5 percent) but Ojukwu polled only 20,525 votes (02.6 percent) within the same range as Muhammadu Buhari who had 16,308 votes in the state.

In Enugu, Obasanjo had 897,721 votes (79.7 percent) while Ojukwu had 177,050 votes (15.7 percent). And in Imo, Obasanjo polled 656,861 votes (64.6 percent), but Ojukwu had 281,114 votes (27.7 percent). The late Igbo leader’s second attempt in 2007 was also unsuccessful.[/b][/b][i][/i]
Souce: https://www.thecable.ng/in-2003-south-east-voted-for-obasanjo-against-ojukwu-why

The Igbos don't play politics of my own but who is better equiped to give him a level playing ground to survive anywhere he finds himself. A law for Mr North, should be the same for Mr South, likewise for Mr West and Mr East.

1 Like

Re: Obi Wins All 17 LGAs In Enugu by Lordofalmajiri(f): 2:06pm On Feb 27, 2023
uniquelyspecial:

It's a geney thing.
6 million registered voters in Lagos give about 1.3 million votes.
About 900 thousand reg voters in Ekiti produce about 350 thousand.

Lower voter turnout remains a problem in Nigeria
Inec wasn't present in most of the polling units
Re: Obi Wins All 17 LGAs In Enugu by 5starMan: 2:06pm On Feb 27, 2023
LexngtonSteele:
grin

Kilode ! OKOROS and tribalism.

This is a lesson to the foolish and liberal ones amongst us.

At this rate, Peter Obi will flog his gay boyfriend Atiku ooo.

Gap no too much between them.

400k + .... 15k.... 4k.
This is not tribalism.Tinubu is a NO NO for any reasonable and sane person to consider irrespective of tribe.
Re: Obi Wins All 17 LGAs In Enugu by Fawazzz: 2:06pm On Feb 27, 2023
I am surprised Atiku is not making 25 percent in SE. Advantage Apc
Re: Obi Wins All 17 LGAs In Enugu by garfield1: 2:06pm On Feb 27, 2023
Eriokanmi:
Yeepaaa. The game changers are here.

As both tinubu and Atiku's strongholds results have been fully announced, its time for the game changers to trickle in. Take a chair, sit and observe, dear observers

Nothing will change.all se results will be like this.highest obi will have from se is 2 mil and tinubu had 2 mil from katsina,kano,jigawa,zamfara,sokoto which will nullify it

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obi Wins All 17 LGAs In Enugu by id4sho(m): 2:07pm On Feb 27, 2023
Tonylyte:
Another hit back to back. Structureless giving them a big run for their money.
Aswearugad

1 Like

Re: Obi Wins All 17 LGAs In Enugu by JealousCobra(m): 2:08pm On Feb 27, 2023
Wainey:
between Obi and Tinubu.

Tinubu will destroy Obi in a run off

Which Thiefñubu, is he even contesting?
Re: Obi Wins All 17 LGAs In Enugu by Goodoldays(m): 2:08pm On Feb 27, 2023
YorubaSamurai:

Where is it?
Re: Obi Wins All 17 LGAs In Enugu by CirocBoi(m): 2:08pm On Feb 27, 2023
Nwadu:
Wait for it....
Youths vs old thieves

Lol

Re: Obi Wins All 17 LGAs In Enugu by LordAdam16: 2:09pm On Feb 27, 2023
Doyou2019:

My Coal City people fall hands sha. Ordinary 600k una no fit deliver.
This is anything but an impressive showing. Let's sha see what Anambra do

There were places at 4pm that had not started voting in Enugu.

400K, 600K, or 1.2m, it does not matter. Na Atiku votes he pack. So na Tinubu benefit.

-Lord

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Wins All 17 LGAs In Enugu by Neye412(m): 2:09pm On Feb 27, 2023
Massiveglory:
I hear Plateau is arriving with BLOCK votes of over a million for PO
Enugu coming with another BLOCK.

Miracle no dey tire Jesus.
Don’t just hear… try to confirm and ask for evidence threat you can post hear instead of hearsay and figment of imagination
Re: Obi Wins All 17 LGAs In Enugu by BluntCrazeMan: 2:09pm On Feb 27, 2023
undisputedKOC:

Rigging.??
LP.??

Continue living lies..
Re: Obi Wins All 17 LGAs In Enugu by Masterito(m): 2:10pm On Feb 27, 2023
Osibanjo is loved in Imo than Gov Hope. Besides, if Osibanjo. Did you see how Enugu retired the present governor seeking a senetorial post? Yorubas should learn to stop showing loyalty to your oppressors.
LexngtonSteele:

We are not Mumu. We never fell for that.

If it was Osinbajo on ballot... he would have come 5th.

Na people like you Reno and FFK fit fool. Not Yorubas the smartest Nigerians by far.
Re: Obi Wins All 17 LGAs In Enugu by Sunnyja: 2:10pm On Feb 27, 2023
undisputedKOC:

You should be ashamed that BAT lost Lagos to a man without structure and an online president. Even his maternal home, Osun!
Re: Obi Wins All 17 LGAs In Enugu by Alpharey: 2:10pm On Feb 27, 2023
undisputedKOC:

Yorubas and cursing are 5 and 6
Re: Obi Wins All 17 LGAs In Enugu by RtrevEzeugo1: 2:10pm On Feb 27, 2023
sammy329:
Not impressed with this result undecided undecided

Enugu usually deliver more than this!

You can lie for your ancestors, Enugu have never seen such vote anywhere in the last God knows how long
Re: Obi Wins All 17 LGAs In Enugu by Kodak9(m): 2:10pm On Feb 27, 2023
YorubaSamurai:
lol is that so
I hope you didn't include ekiti cancelled election 😂😂
Re: Obi Wins All 17 LGAs In Enugu by handsomeyinka(m): 2:11pm On Feb 27, 2023
misreal:
This is good..
Let them now cancel ekitit state results
Werey.
Re: Obi Wins All 17 LGAs In Enugu by TheDemola: 2:11pm On Feb 27, 2023
melodyogonna:

Very poor accredited voters, with the number of voters I saw this should have been far higher.
Poor, very very poor.
I agree
Re: Obi Wins All 17 LGAs In Enugu by Masterito(m): 2:11pm On Feb 27, 2023
How can a sane person like APC after 8years of suffering? Are you normal? I like Osibanjo or Gov Zulum as a competent individual not his party.
BluntTheApostle:

Stop pretending.

You people don't like APC.

If Osinbajo was representing APC, you would still find excuses not to vote for him.

Your problem is not merely with Tinubu, but with APC as well.

Re: Obi Wins All 17 LGAs In Enugu by Doyou2019: 2:12pm On Feb 27, 2023
LordAdam16:

There were places at 4pm that had not started voting in Enugu.

400K, 600K, or 1.2m, it does not matter. Na Atiku votes he pack. So na Tinubu benefit.

-Lord

With 1.2m, na run-off things e go be o. Who says Tinubu has won? Even Atikyitaka is still very much in this.
Re: Obi Wins All 17 LGAs In Enugu by LordAdam16: 2:12pm On Feb 27, 2023
fiizznation:
I thought as much because even kano didn't give anybody a million votes.

Funny but I think Tinubu has won the election already. Atiku should try his luck next time that's if PDP will be foolish enough to give him their ticket

This is the Waziri's final bus stop.

Obi wrecked him.

-Lord

1 Like

Re: Obi Wins All 17 LGAs In Enugu by Eriokanmi: 2:13pm On Feb 27, 2023
garfield1:

Nothing will change.all se results will be like this.highest obi will have from se is 2 mil and tinubu had 2 mil from katsina,kano,jigawa,zamfara,sokoto which will nullify it
I hear

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

June 12 Protests: Calm In South-East As South-West Boils / Police Arrest Over 20 ESN Members, Including 7 Females In Imo (Photo) / Aminu Dantata Came Out For Asiwaju Tinubu (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.