Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,157 members, 7,845,814 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

Obi Wins All 17 LGAs In Enugu - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi Wins All 17 LGAs In Enugu (63434 Views)

Enugu LGA Elections: PDP Wins All 17 Chairman And 260 Councillor Seats / AnambraDecides: APGA’s Soludo Wins 17 LGAs As INEC Declares Final Results / Just In: Gov. Ugwuanyi Of Enugu state returns, Clears All 17 Lgas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi Wins All 17 LGAs In Enugu by Ayomivic(m): 3:08pm On Feb 27, 2023
misreal:
This is good..
Let them now cancel ekitit state results

Kwara State too is for Tinubu
Re: Obi Wins All 17 LGAs In Enugu by Alezy(m): 3:15pm On Feb 27, 2023
Massiveglory:
I hear Plateau is arriving with BLOCK votes of over a million for PO
Enugu coming with another BLOCK.

Miracle no dey tire Jesus.
Edo and Delta will block peoples ears

1 Like

Re: Obi Wins All 17 LGAs In Enugu by Nobody: 3:15pm On Feb 27, 2023
undisputedKOC:
After all the mass rigging Igbo Obidîots did in the South East for Obi, is this the best scam results they could come up with? Pitiful losers!

Tinubu has won the elections successfully thanks to you fools that divided Atiku's votes for us.

Don't worry, we will make Peter Obituary Minister of Lies, since the hopeless fool lies so much undecided

Mods, this person should be banned and removed from Nairaland forever, else we will all turn this platform to a bully haven.

take note, rules 2, 3, 7, 8 have all been grossly violated.

Mynd44
seun
seunmsg
Re: Obi Wins All 17 LGAs In Enugu by Thedon22: 3:16pm On Feb 27, 2023
It took them so long to submit SE results because they need to tamper with it.
Re: Obi Wins All 17 LGAs In Enugu by Demolakay: 3:17pm On Feb 27, 2023
misreal:
This is good..

Plateau state result already cancelled ogun,Ondo Lagos APC results.

I jst pray Benue nd Abuja comes in wit good margins too. Also southern Kaduna nd Adamawa.

We already won Nasarawa bt wit small margin.
Re: Obi Wins All 17 LGAs In Enugu by primeache: 3:18pm On Feb 27, 2023
The margin in Kano results alone have neutered this.

Sorry!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi Wins All 17 LGAs In Enugu by Menclothing: 3:18pm On Feb 27, 2023
Enugu block votes congratulations
Re: Obi Wins All 17 LGAs In Enugu by Demolakay: 3:19pm On Feb 27, 2023
Mufasa27:

Game changers for east

😃😃😃

Mumu man
Soo Lagos, Plateau, Nasarawa,Abuja na East.
Start using ur sense d right way,it's nt for decoration.
Re: Obi Wins All 17 LGAs In Enugu by Fayos1(m): 3:21pm On Feb 27, 2023
All this does is Solidify TINUBU victory. If you know, you know. Divided, you fall. Congrats in advance to APC

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Wins All 17 LGAs In Enugu by Demolakay: 3:22pm On Feb 27, 2023
Mightymanna:
Useless votes, the Whole Enugu 400k?
Tinubu is getting over 700k in Kano I don't know where Obi will recover the core North blow

Where Tinubu wan c 700k in Kano wen Kwankwanso already took d state?
Even in his house for Lagos sef, e no see 700k

Infact,I can take a bet wit u, Tinubu will nt score 1million in any states of d federation.
Re: Obi Wins All 17 LGAs In Enugu by Sholaco: 3:24pm On Feb 27, 2023
Election is credible here no complain
Re: Obi Wins All 17 LGAs In Enugu by UbaGwele: 3:25pm On Feb 27, 2023
Massiveglory:

The new K state… Even Kaduna, Kano and Katsina don loose the title…

2 Likes

Re: Obi Wins All 17 LGAs In Enugu by Blackdisciple(m): 3:31pm On Feb 27, 2023
Massiveglory:

Na wetin I dey hear too oo

2 Likes

Re: Obi Wins All 17 LGAs In Enugu by Blackdisciple(m): 3:32pm On Feb 27, 2023
Nice one
Re: Obi Wins All 17 LGAs In Enugu by daywatcher: 3:38pm On Feb 27, 2023
No surprises there
Re: Obi Wins All 17 LGAs In Enugu by rickleye: 3:41pm On Feb 27, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:
Good NEWS..

We know they manipulated it though..

Mahmood Yakubu even lied on camera that the use of “Electronic Transmission” is NOT a necessity according to the Electoral Act.

The professor is correct. It is a privilege not a right according to the constitution. See it as this, when you go to a restaurant to eat. You are promised food. You can use your hands to eat or use utensils. Utensils makes it efficient but not a necessity. Read it yourself ..attached.

Re: Obi Wins All 17 LGAs In Enugu by misreal(m): 3:44pm On Feb 27, 2023
Demolakay:

Plateau state result already cancelled ogun,Ondo Lagos APC results.

I jst pray Benue nd Abuja comes in wit good margins too. Also southern Kaduna nd Adamawa.

We already won Nasarawa bt wit small margin.
I want the real numbers sir..
The whole of cross river state voted for obi,but at some point they started rigging the numbers...
This is why I want the exact numbers..
They also rigged in rivers state too
Re: Obi Wins All 17 LGAs In Enugu by Tunedey0001(m): 3:45pm On Feb 27, 2023
LexngtonSteele:
grin

Kilode ! OKOROS and tribalism.

This is a lesson to the foolish and liberal ones amongst us.

At this rate, Peter Obi will flog his gay boyfriend Atiku ooo.

Gap no too much between them.

400k + .... 15k.... 4k.

This is the problem I have with the Igbo people, their aim is to cancel the most powerful politician in Yoruba land and not the love for Yoruba kingdom cause they see his progress as a treat to their region going federal. I believe the woke yorubas can learn their history, same thing they did to awolowo using yorubas against him same thing they are using the woke yorubas against TINUBU again learn from your mistake, Yoruba learn nothing concern you with Igbo presidency let them fight their fight alone nothing like marginalization. Once it favor them they don't care about you. Think read history, you all claim to be educated but you don't know your history shame on you (woke yorubas) all. Am very angry with you all because you want history to repeat itself. The mess we are in now was cause by this same Igbo shouting marginalization when the cancel the first constitution and stage the first coup now that hausa has beat them to their game they're now shouting marginalization. Na Yoruba suppose dey shout marginalization because we're doing great under regional government.

Let me take you back to 1999 till date, tell me any project the Yoruba get from 1999 to 2015 under PDP, none. Because Igbo are the one that gain due to their alliance to PDP we loose out because we didn't invest much to demand much but I can tell you what we gain with the evil APC in 2015 till date. Lagos Ibadan express way, Lagos Ibadan railway, Lagos gbadagry express way, approval of Lekki sea port approval of Lekki airport, approval of gbadagry sea port, approval of Ibadan dry port and so on. We didn't get all this before 2015 now they are using you against someone that demand for this development to your region. Think Think Think.
Forget been Libra
You've been Libra but shortchange
Fight for your development so your children will have a better place to call home. If awolowo didn't try then you will not be proud to call yourself an educated Yoruba today, same ideology TINUBU used in giving everybody including outsiders free education and paying for your exam. Tell them the Igbo to face their region, I believe they have governor there too. Abi any of their state is better than any SW state. Tell them to face their governor and channel their bad energy to their governor. No Yoruba has ever rule them so why the hate for all Yoruba politician.
They will lie for you, if is osibanjo they would have voted.ask them who brought osibanjo who introduce their messiah abode, they're just fill with hate for TINUBU and the progressive yorubas. Know this and know peace.

The ibos are already saying they prefer atiku to win than TINUBU should win, they want 16years of Fulani that they call cow but don't want you (Yorubas) to be their president. The woke yorubas you never see anything sebi they're already saying it to your face that it's only Igbo that voted LP, una just start you never see anything, sebi Lagos is no man's land, ema gbon by fire by force, sebi Igbo man don win eti osa federal Abi very soon they will win the Lagos you so much cherish with their Igbo governor. Then it will be too late for you. I was once like you claiming woke until I see the handwriting and I have to retrace my steps. I pray is not too late for you all to see the bigger picture forget we're not one don't let anybody to deceive you. Hausa love hausa. Igbo love Igbo only Yoruba hate themselves.

YORUBA RONU UUUUU

The bashing can come in I care not
Have pass my message already if you're not certified jump inside lagoon or go back to your region.
Re: Obi Wins All 17 LGAs In Enugu by tammie24: 3:46pm On Feb 27, 2023
Strikethem:
Na so you talk for lagos till results came out hahahahaha
make we see nah

I personally can't wait

Or would you like to bet?
Re: Obi Wins All 17 LGAs In Enugu by ufotunang: 3:50pm On Feb 27, 2023
Massiveglory:

..so can Peter obi win this presidential election ..?
Re: Obi Wins All 17 LGAs In Enugu by ufotunang: 3:50pm On Feb 27, 2023
misreal:
This is good..
...so is there hope that Peter Obi can win the presidential election
Re: Obi Wins All 17 LGAs In Enugu by ufotunang: 3:51pm On Feb 27, 2023
Eriokanmi:
Yeepaaa. The game changers are here.

As both tinubu and Atiku's strongholds results have been fully announced, its time for the game changers to trickle in. Take a chair, sit and observe, dear observers
...so is there still hope for Peter obi to win the presidential election
Re: Obi Wins All 17 LGAs In Enugu by ufotunang: 3:52pm On Feb 27, 2023
sat70:
Obi dey shake table small ooo but he won't win.
...why won't he win ?
Re: Obi Wins All 17 LGAs In Enugu by ufotunang: 3:53pm On Feb 27, 2023
sheedy407:
Sanwo-Olu is scared already

Tinubu build Lagos
Obi roof am
...so is there still hope for Peter obi to win the presidential election
Re: Obi Wins All 17 LGAs In Enugu by ufotunang: 3:54pm On Feb 27, 2023
MilesLamar:
We are winning this fvvking electtion
...ok but how sure are you ?
Re: Obi Wins All 17 LGAs In Enugu by Johnjustice: 4:06pm On Feb 27, 2023
The biggest tribal bigots in Nigeria is....

Re: Obi Wins All 17 LGAs In Enugu by afbstrategies: 4:19pm On Feb 27, 2023
Ok
Tinubu build Lagos but Peter Obi roofed and plastered it.
Re: Obi Wins All 17 LGAs In Enugu by NIGERDELTAIDOL: 4:34pm On Feb 27, 2023
YorubaSamurai:
tinubu done already secure his needed 25% for 24 states.. cool
Obi and atiku can go to hell tongue
You don't even understand your constitution,,,disappointment to ur people....waste school fees shocked

You can check my website later to get full translation of the constitution in Yoruba,Hausa and igbo language respectively.
Re: Obi Wins All 17 LGAs In Enugu by eldoradoxx: 4:37pm On Feb 27, 2023
YorubaSamurai:
tinubu done already secure his needed 25% for 24 states.. cool
Obi and atiku can go to hell tongue
For where?
Re: Obi Wins All 17 LGAs In Enugu by YorubaSamurai: 4:38pm On Feb 27, 2023
eldoradoxx:
For where?
go official inec announcement thread to see am there

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Femi Olukayode Celebrates With Girlfriend In Bed After Court Victory (photo) / June 12 Protests: Calm In South-East As South-West Boils / Police Arrest Over 20 ESN Members, Including 7 Females In Imo (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.