Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,915 members, 7,835,057 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

Buhari's Media Aide In Shock Over Peter Obi's Votes In The North - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Media Aide In Shock Over Peter Obi's Votes In The North (4440 Views)

Atedo Peterside: Where Was Amaechi When Obi's Votes Were Transferred To Tinubu / Obiโ€™s Votes Overtake Tinubuโ€™s In Lagos / Peter Obi Votes In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari's Media Aide In Shock Over Peter Obi's Votes In The North by Gossipninja: 3:07pm On Feb 27, 2023
Buhari's Media Aide In Shock Over Peter Obi's Votes In The North๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Media Aide In Shock Over Peter Obi's Votes In The North by Mabizeka: 3:08pm On Feb 27, 2023
Obi is the president elect.

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari's Media Aide In Shock Over Peter Obi's Votes In The North by Totilopussylick(m): 3:09pm On Feb 27, 2023
Labor party performance has shocked Bashir Ahmad and urchins beyond their imaginations

52 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari's Media Aide In Shock Over Peter Obi's Votes In The North by Nobody: 3:09pm On Feb 27, 2023
Na all those northern Christians, they really wanted to prove something but they shall be humbled, Obi was just a big distraction in this election.Congrats jagaban borgu. I hate post election wailings.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Buhari's Media Aide In Shock Over Peter Obi's Votes In The North by SLAP44: 3:09pm On Feb 27, 2023
Peter Obi's main business, is shocking people grin

How he appeared from nowhere and flogged PDP out of Anambra state government house was a shock to many.

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari's Media Aide In Shock Over Peter Obi's Votes In The North by LuQuLuQu(m): 3:10pm On Feb 27, 2023
They never see something

They should wait..

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari's Media Aide In Shock Over Peter Obi's Votes In The North by Phoen1X: 3:10pm On Feb 27, 2023
More wonders still on the way.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari's Media Aide In Shock Over Peter Obi's Votes In The North by benzems(m): 3:10pm On Feb 27, 2023
That surprise will continue because money politics will end soon and some people will not win ordinary village meeting head.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Media Aide In Shock Over Peter Obi's Votes In The North by Proudlyomonna: 3:10pm On Feb 27, 2023
Obi's Votes in SE will cancel Tinubu's vote in North all together and ofcus We take the Capital City.

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari's Media Aide In Shock Over Peter Obi's Votes In The North by OmoFiditi: 3:10pm On Feb 27, 2023
E shock dem! E be like fire ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ.

grin grin grin grin grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Media Aide In Shock Over Peter Obi's Votes In The North by Goodlady(f): 3:11pm On Feb 27, 2023
Shock absorber ni. Until after elections that we calculate all he has in the north if it's up to 5million votes in the North.
Re: Buhari's Media Aide In Shock Over Peter Obi's Votes In The North by Faber(m): 3:11pm On Feb 27, 2023
You'all should calm down
Re: Buhari's Media Aide In Shock Over Peter Obi's Votes In The North by Proudlyomonna: 3:11pm On Feb 27, 2023
peepydelano:
Na all those northern Christians, they really wanted to prove something but they shall be humbled, Obi was just a big distraction in this election.Congrats jagaban borgu. I hate post election wailings.

I hate it too and that's what you are obviously doing right now.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari's Media Aide In Shock Over Peter Obi's Votes In The North by slivertongue: 3:11pm On Feb 27, 2023
We are determined to have a new NIGERIA.

7 Likes

Re: Buhari's Media Aide In Shock Over Peter Obi's Votes In The North by foleskay(m): 3:12pm On Feb 27, 2023
If tinubu is declared winner..he will be d most unpopular president ever elect in d history of Nigeria. He may not even get 1m gap

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Media Aide In Shock Over Peter Obi's Votes In The North by Anambra1stSon(m): 3:13pm On Feb 27, 2023
Gossipninja:

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Media Aide In Shock Over Peter Obi's Votes In The North by princeade86(m): 3:14pm On Feb 27, 2023
Very shocked like his boss

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Media Aide In Shock Over Peter Obi's Votes In The North by ObaOfYorubaLand: 3:15pm On Feb 27, 2023
foleskay:
If tinubu is declared winner..he will be d most unpopular president ever elect in d history of Nigeria. He may not even get 1m gap

MARK MY WORDS.

TINUBU WILL BE ANNOUNCED AS WINNER

BUT I ASSURE YOU ALL YORUBAS THAT TINUBU WILL NEVER NEVER RULE NIGERIA FOR ONE DAY AS PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA.

IT WILL SHOCK ALL YORUBA URCHINS.

I WONT SAY MORE THAN THIS.

FOR OBIDIENTS, DONT WORRY, PETER GREGORY OBI WILL EVENTUALLY BE SWORN IN AS THE PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA AFTER SOME TOUGH BATTLES......

BOOKMARK THIS PAGE,

I am obaofyorubaland

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari's Media Aide In Shock Over Peter Obi's Votes In The North by Vinnie2000(m): 3:18pm On Feb 27, 2023
Goodlady:
Shock absorber ni. Until after elections that we calculate all he has in the north if it's up to 5million votes in the North.

You are Neither here nor there. sad
Just like a Bat, that doesn't know If it's a Bird or a Mammal.
Today supporting Tinubu or Peter Obi, 2moro criticising him and Supporting Atiku.

Better change ur name back to Sweetplum.

This ur Monicker dey Confuse ur Head. undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Media Aide In Shock Over Peter Obi's Votes In The North by aariwa(m): 3:20pm On Feb 27, 2023
If BVAS had worked like they said. Obi would have been announced president elect on Saturday at 7pm

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari's Media Aide In Shock Over Peter Obi's Votes In The North by 0monnak0da: 3:23pm On Feb 27, 2023
Shagari won with 700000
Re: Buhari's Media Aide In Shock Over Peter Obi's Votes In The North by Goodlady(f): 3:24pm On Feb 27, 2023
Vinnie2000:

You are Neither here nor there. sad
Just like a Bat, that doesn't know If it's a Bird or a Mammal.
Today supporting Tinubu or Peter Obi, 2moro criticising him and Supporting Atiku.

Better change ur name back to Sweetplum.

This ur Monicker dey Confuse ur Head. undecided
๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚
You know when chosing university in JAMB, you ll v 1st choice, 2nd choice, 3rd choice etc.
Tinubu's my 1st choice. Obi is my 2nd choice and Kola Abiola is my 3rd Choice and Atiku is my God forbid choice!
So, I m not a BAT. I m a woman old enough to know what I want.
Re: Buhari's Media Aide In Shock Over Peter Obi's Votes In The North by PrinceOfLagos: 3:26pm On Feb 27, 2023
I'm proud of Peter Obi and I thank the Nigerian people for believing in him and the labour party

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari's Media Aide In Shock Over Peter Obi's Votes In The North by Racoon(m): 3:26pm On Feb 27, 2023
grin E shock them! Two nonentities now cured of their graduer delusion. May God continue to make us a surprise to our enemies. May they remain blind never to see God coming in for us.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari's Media Aide In Shock Over Peter Obi's Votes In The North by Treadway: 3:27pm On Feb 27, 2023
My southwest people really disappointed me. All I expected is that the youths should help us achieve 25% in at least three SW states aside Lagos. If that had been the case, this election would have been deemed won by PO by now. PO will have the majority votes but won't achieve the 24 states spread. Imagine,even the North giving more figures than the enlightened SW. So disappointing. They scream no job, no light, no this, no that, but still went with the PDAPC instead of saying enough is enough. Una daddies and mummies in the SW and some youths, una no try oooo.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Media Aide In Shock Over Peter Obi's Votes In The North by Nobody: 3:27pm On Feb 27, 2023
Gossipninja:

You Sabi cute and joined picture woooo grin grin grin

Re: Buhari's Media Aide In Shock Over Peter Obi's Votes In The North by Wiseandtrue(f): 3:30pm On Feb 27, 2023
Gossipninja:
Make una dey play

In other words, Buhari starved Nigerians for this joke of an election undecided

God's wrath await you guys!!!
Re: Buhari's Media Aide In Shock Over Peter Obi's Votes In The North by AdamuKD: 3:30pm On Feb 27, 2023
Obi na movement grin
Re: Buhari's Media Aide In Shock Over Peter Obi's Votes In The North by SpecialAdviser(m): 3:32pm On Feb 27, 2023
Totilopussylick:
Labor party performance has shocked Bashir Ahmad and urchins beyond their imaginations
If not for the rigging, Obi won the election hands down
Re: Buhari's Media Aide In Shock Over Peter Obi's Votes In The North by magoo10(m): 3:39pm On Feb 27, 2023
Shock'nt he
Re: Buhari's Media Aide In Shock Over Peter Obi's Votes In The North by abobote: 3:41pm On Feb 27, 2023
I know say e go shock you
Re: Buhari's Media Aide In Shock Over Peter Obi's Votes In The North by Samunique(m): 3:49pm On Feb 27, 2023
peepydelano:

Just imagine how unintelligent you sound !

So all this your wahala on the cyberspace is all about religion

It's well !!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Muslim Group Storms Osun Priestessโ€™ House: If You Love Yourself Donโ€™t... / Lagos Insists On Special Status Due To its Large Population / Fuel Subsidy Crisis: Osun Provides Free Train Services To Stranded Passengers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.