Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,949 members, 7,828,326 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

Protest Erupts At INEC National Collation Centre In Abuja - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Protest Erupts At INEC National Collation Centre In Abuja (66690 Views)

All INEC National Commissioners In Closed-Door Meeting Over Adamawa Election / Fight Erupts At PDP Governorship Primaries In Awka (Pictures, Video) / DSS, Police Begin Fresh Screening At INEC Collation Centre In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Protest Erupts At INEC National Collation Centre In Abuja by Aguodo(m): 7:11pm On Feb 27, 2023
princeade86:
They tried, but really messed up also. I can't blame head of inec, rather, useless ad-hoc staff that will just collect peanut to altered the results. What they will also suffer in the future.

I concur with you. Sometimes I wonder how they feel when they go through their actions.
Re: Protest Erupts At INEC National Collation Centre In Abuja by jelel6: 7:11pm On Feb 27, 2023
madapcmod:
Maurice Iwu is a saint to where Mahmoud is.

I remembered the times of Maurice Iwu grin. Proper PDP member. Elections those periods where pure charades.

Real elections started in 2015 in this new democratic dispensation.

1 Like

Re: Protest Erupts At INEC National Collation Centre In Abuja by Samunique(m): 7:11pm On Feb 27, 2023
princeade86:
gbogbo eyan to ba ti soro tinubu ni Igbo. Nibo no tinubu wa nigba ti won pa omo Yoruba ni ilu won? Nibo ni o wa nigba ti igboho ni wahala. Fulani o le daju ara won bi o ti daju Yoruba. Bi nkan ban sele ni ariwa, yio ti fowo ranse si won. Ninu Koro, a mon iye oko elejo to wo noti, nipase tinubu. An fani wo ni omo Yoruba je Lara tinubu. Fun mi ni esi to ba je wipe omo oduduwa ni ooooo. Od...e
Don't mind those unjust urchins omo iya.

Se ki nse the same Tinubu that was asking "where are the cows" When his brother's daughter was murdered by Fulani ?
Re: Protest Erupts At INEC National Collation Centre In Abuja by Christistruth00: 7:15pm On Feb 27, 2023
balladin:

You will lose in the end. He who laughs last laughs best.

We are laughing
We won
Re: Protest Erupts At INEC National Collation Centre In Abuja by nurusystem(m): 7:17pm On Feb 27, 2023
ObaOfYorubaLand:

Don't worry yourself, Tinubu will never rule Nigeria

He shock you
Re: Protest Erupts At INEC National Collation Centre In Abuja by seaenergy: 7:21pm On Feb 27, 2023
ogwumgbe:

Oh you are just waking up to reality that the useless stinking country is worse than a zoo? Where in the world is result of a presidential election exceed more than a day before a winner is declared, I am just laughing at those idiot INEC officials, they should get ready for the wrath of the youths, what security agents of are going through in the SE will be a child's play to what will befall the idiots, bastards

Nothing will befall anybody, they shall be alive to enjoy anyone they put there. didn't we enjoy the outgoing one. MC OLUMO will be minister for transport, all Nigerians will enjoy his tenure.
Re: Protest Erupts At INEC National Collation Centre In Abuja by Kwinesther: 7:22pm On Feb 27, 2023
OmoFiditi:
Those Kwara, Ekiti and Ondo results were clearly rigged without proper statistical expertise. grin

The numbers do not tally with accredited voters by a wide margin, they also do not tally with BVAS and IreV records. grin
Yes it was clearly rigged. At my polling unit in Akure, labour party and its logo couldn't be found on the ballot paper. I just wasted my effort and time trekking and queueing in the sun. While APC is boldly written, other parties were written in tiny letters. This country is obviously irredeemable.SMH.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Protest Erupts At INEC National Collation Centre In Abuja by Horus(m): 7:30pm On Feb 27, 2023
Youths Storm INEC Collation Centre in Abuja, Say INEC Failed Over Conduct of 2023 Presidential Election

Re: Protest Erupts At INEC National Collation Centre In Abuja by Adelowo28: 7:37pm On Feb 27, 2023
You people must insane but no rigging in the states where APC didn't win. You better allow peace to reign in the country

1 Like

Re: Protest Erupts At INEC National Collation Centre In Abuja by Loverboi2cute(m): 7:45pm On Feb 27, 2023
basilo102:
Without direct transmission of ward results to INEC portal, the election should be cancelled till INEC is ready

supported
Re: Protest Erupts At INEC National Collation Centre In Abuja by Figger(m): 7:53pm On Feb 27, 2023
Spanki:

Because you lost! Tinubu will rule! And you must pay tax!!!
In your wildest imagination, if tinubu rule make I bend.
Re: Protest Erupts At INEC National Collation Centre In Abuja by IJEYdiamond(f): 7:58pm On Feb 27, 2023
seborrhic:
Like play,like play,this will soon get out of hand.

That is what they want..... wicked souls
Re: Protest Erupts At INEC National Collation Centre In Abuja by Calicoe: 8:02pm On Feb 27, 2023
lansile:

When Emefiwere started his own chaos by making people hate APC through naira Confiscation Policy you were happy right? He who laughed last, laughed best, kikikikimikik laughing in Swahili.
But transformers are available for hugging o

When push comes to shove I hope you can still laugh
Although I don't expect you to know what I mean
Re: Protest Erupts At INEC National Collation Centre In Abuja by ozoebuka1(m): 8:15pm On Feb 27, 2023
Obaofaba:
Paid protesters.

Disperse the marafuvkers with tear gas.

No amount of protest, intimidation or gnashing of teeth will be enough to alter the wish of the majority who voted Asiwaju and APC.

Congratulations to Asiwaju, the Jagaban of Nigeria.
if you are not gaining directly from tinubu, then you are the most useless being on earth... What exactly are you celebrating? Old sick man won an election in 21st century under the party that has killed and ruined both lives and economy? No, what exactly are you celebrating? Are you not living in Nigeria? Even though you are doing well for yourself, what of your friends and neighbors? Don't you wish them well...?

2 Likes

Re: Protest Erupts At INEC National Collation Centre In Abuja by yusluvad(m): 8:32pm On Feb 27, 2023
seaenergy:

Nigeria INEC is a scam, after spending billions of naira building web that ordinary BBN host use to conduct vote, yet they can't deliver. Another billions for issuing of voters card that can be capture by the BVS device to avoid vote rigging yet there's vote was rigged.

Ordinary to upload result from pulling unit which Kenya, Ghana and others small African countries has been using. what Name did Nnamdi kanu call this nation? Does it mean he is right?
Yea, he was right afterall...
Re: Protest Erupts At INEC National Collation Centre In Abuja by Jking20(m): 8:32pm On Feb 27, 2023
Samunique:
More are coming !

The child that says his mother will not sleep will also remain sleepless !!

Try it and let's see who's life will be wasted...
Re: Protest Erupts At INEC National Collation Centre In Abuja by Jking20(m): 8:33pm On Feb 27, 2023
Figger:

Seems you're already bent oo
Re: Protest Erupts At INEC National Collation Centre In Abuja by HayB100(m): 9:19pm On Feb 27, 2023
Emola12:
baba n la ku baba e lo n bawi Iwo omo Iran ki ran yi ayelala ee a pa e ni
ayelala lo MAA pa awon family e, omo ofo, Omo adanu, omo poo bii osan bo, wa sanku nii, won maa WA e to nii, oo ni she oriire tebi tiran
Re: Protest Erupts At INEC National Collation Centre In Abuja by Johnnonye(m): 9:59pm On Feb 27, 2023
I love your courage. If 80% of Nigerians can have that mentality and forget tribalism and uphold one Nigeria we will progressbe
princeade86:
I Yoruba, but I will never wish old man to rule Nigeria. Very greedy, and sold Yoruba to Fulanis.
Re: Protest Erupts At INEC National Collation Centre In Abuja by alhajiabdulbuha: 10:21pm On Feb 27, 2023
Tinubu will die by bombing if he accepts to be rigged to take presidency from obi
Re: Protest Erupts At INEC National Collation Centre In Abuja by Spanki(f): 11:43pm On Feb 27, 2023
Figger:

You're bending already. Dem no born you well make you nor pay tax🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓
Re: Protest Erupts At INEC National Collation Centre In Abuja by chuksoyo21(m): 5:33am On Feb 28, 2023
How do people feel when they tell lies even when the truth is staring at them...?

INEC Chairman wants to set this country on fire ...
Re: Protest Erupts At INEC National Collation Centre In Abuja by azpekuliar: 5:47am On Feb 28, 2023
jelel6:

I remembered the times of Maurice Iwu grin. Proper PDP member. Elections those periods where pure charades.

Real elections started in 2015 in this new democratic dispensation.

True
Re: Protest Erupts At INEC National Collation Centre In Abuja by Nobody: 9:01am On Feb 28, 2023
nairalandankrah:
large number of Nigerians are beginning to stage protest at the presidential collation centre at the international conference centre in Abuja to demand for electronic transmission of results from INEC.

They have vowed to occupy the commission’s headquarters building and the presidential collation centre in Abuja until their demands are met.
https://ait.live/protest-erupts-at-inec-national-collation-centre-in-abuja/
Re: Protest Erupts At INEC National Collation Centre In Abuja by Figger(m): 9:08am On Feb 28, 2023
Spanki:

You're bending already. Dem no born you well make you nor pay tax🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓
Nigeria will burn, and u will perish in it
Re: Protest Erupts At INEC National Collation Centre In Abuja by Spanki(f): 9:23am On Feb 28, 2023
Figger:
Nigeria will burn, and u will perish in it

Na koboko go teach you sense... Indi Ara na your Village go burn down to ashes. History will repeat itself again if that is what you want. You guys will apologetically come into a state without almost nothing, the state economic activities prospers you, and you can't use your common sense to support the state preferred candidate during elections, rather you will do anything to bring him down.. Incarnate ingrates!
Re: Protest Erupts At INEC National Collation Centre In Abuja by Figger(m): 8:07pm On Feb 28, 2023
Spanki:

Na koboko go teach you sense... Indi Ara na your Village go burn down to ashes. History will repeat itself again if that is what you want. You guys will apologetically come into a state without almost nothing, the state economic activities prospers you, and you can't use your common sense to support the state preferred candidate during elections, rather you will do anything to bring him down.. Incarnate ingrates!
You're very stupid, are there no Yorubas in Onitsha? Your anger is only centered on how progressive the Igbos are. A Yoruba man has ruled for 8 yrs, v.p for 8 yrs, now the only opportunity an Igbo man has to rule, u come dey open eyes, where is your sense of equity and fairness. Abeg getat
Re: Protest Erupts At INEC National Collation Centre In Abuja by Spanki(f): 8:16pm On Feb 28, 2023
Figger:
You're very stupid, are there no Yorubas in Onitsha? Your anger is only centered on how progressive the Igbos are. A Yoruba man has ruled for 8 yrs, v.p for 8 yrs, now the only opportunity an Igbo man has to rule, u come dey open eyes, where is your sense of equity and fairness. Abeg getat

Try nonsense, you will be flogged koboko🤣😃😂🤣😃😄😄😄😄😂😂🤣🤣😅
Re: Protest Erupts At INEC National Collation Centre In Abuja by Figger(m): 8:19pm On Feb 28, 2023
Spanki:

Try nonsense, you will be flogged koboko🤣😃😂🤣😃😄😄😄😄😂😂🤣🤣😅
do not rejoice yet because the victory u think u have achieved will soon be cut short, Obi will reclaim his stolen mandate, bet me. E be like u no know him well.
Re: Protest Erupts At INEC National Collation Centre In Abuja by Nobody: 12:51pm On Mar 10, 2023
Calicoe:

When push comes to shove I hope you can still laugh
Although I don't expect you to know what I mean

Whatever you meant, shove it up your ass
Re: Protest Erupts At INEC National Collation Centre In Abuja by Calicoe: 3:30pm On Mar 10, 2023
lansile:

Whatever you meant ends in you regretting ever existed

This one na real ode

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Rotimi Akeredolu Is Ondo Governor-Elect - Punch / Here Is The Moment Atiku Used An Award As Microphone. See Reactions / VIDEO: Ese Oruru Resisting Policemen, In Kano -Premium Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.