Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,128 members, 7,829,019 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

Protest Erupts At INEC National Collation Centre In Abuja - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Protest Erupts At INEC National Collation Centre In Abuja (66697 Views)

All INEC National Commissioners In Closed-Door Meeting Over Adamawa Election / Fight Erupts At PDP Governorship Primaries In Awka (Pictures, Video) / DSS, Police Begin Fresh Screening At INEC Collation Centre In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Protest Erupts At INEC National Collation Centre In Abuja by Olasty(f): 6:21pm On Feb 27, 2023
wirinet:

APC was prepared for the fall out of their rigging. That's why the deployed thousands of military men on the streets and thats why they stopped children going to school till further notice. The next few days is expected to be wild. It might surpass ENDSARS.
Oshey was gbayi
##Endelectionrigging#
The youth must ask for there vote
Re: Protest Erupts At INEC National Collation Centre In Abuja by HNICEARTH: 6:23pm On Feb 27, 2023
All Tinubu knows about is rigging, thuggery and playing dirty like a pig
Re: Protest Erupts At INEC National Collation Centre In Abuja by Tareq1105: 6:26pm On Feb 27, 2023
Dedeity:
Mamud yakubu is a big fraud

But not a fraud when Tinubu lost in Lagos.
Re: Protest Erupts At INEC National Collation Centre In Abuja by AFOXTJ: 6:27pm On Feb 27, 2023
You don't have sense.

Which of your family did he sold to Fulani.

And how much did he collect?

Omo ale

princeade86:
I be Yoruba, but I will never wish old man to rule Nigeria. Very greedy, and sold Yoruba to Fulanis.

1 Like

Re: Protest Erupts At INEC National Collation Centre In Abuja by tammie24: 6:28pm On Feb 27, 2023
seborrhic:
Like play,like play,this will soon get out of hand.
it can never get out of hand

Who wan die

Wey die dey worry am

They go take am do shooting practice

For now they look peaceful
Re: Protest Erupts At INEC National Collation Centre In Abuja by Tareq1105: 6:28pm On Feb 27, 2023
Olasty:

Oshey was gbayi
##Endelectionrigging#
The youth must ask for there vote

And schools were not closed now they would say students were disenfranchised.
Re: Protest Erupts At INEC National Collation Centre In Abuja by engrchykae(m): 6:29pm On Feb 27, 2023
Nigeria can't prove nnamdi kanu wrong.
Re: Protest Erupts At INEC National Collation Centre In Abuja by Tareq1105: 6:30pm On Feb 27, 2023
tammie24:
it can never get out of hand

Who want die

Wey die dey worry am

They go take am do shooting practice

For now they look peaceful

Youths should not allow politicians to used them.

1 Like

Re: Protest Erupts At INEC National Collation Centre In Abuja by yom2(m): 6:30pm On Feb 27, 2023
OmoFiditi:
Those Kwara, Ekiti and Ondo results were clearly rigged without proper statistical expertise. grin

The numbers do not tally with accredited voters by a wide margin, they also do not tally with BVAS and IreV records. grin
probably by next election every one should be voting from their registered mobile phones in real time and the counting figures should be on live display . so that every one could monitor everything . and the international community inclusive.
Re: Protest Erupts At INEC National Collation Centre In Abuja by ogwumgbe: 6:33pm On Feb 27, 2023
seaenergy:

Nigeria INEC is a scam, after spending billions of naira building web that ordinary BBN host use to conduct vote, yet they can't deliver. Another billions for issuing of voters card that can be capture by the BVS device to avoid vote rigging yet there's vote was rigged.

Ordinary to upload result from pulling unit which Kenya, Ghana and others small African countries has been using. what Name did Nnamdi kanu call this nation? Does it mean he is right?

Oh you are just waking up to reality that the useless stinking country is worse than a zoo? Where in the world is result of a presidential election exceed more than a day before a winner is declared, I am just laughing at those idiot INEC officials, they should get ready for the wrath of the youths, what security agents of are going through in the SE will be a child's play to what will befall the idiots, bastards
Re: Protest Erupts At INEC National Collation Centre In Abuja by LOVEGINO(m): 6:33pm On Feb 27, 2023
Dedeity:
na today u know?
Re: Protest Erupts At INEC National Collation Centre In Abuja by MICHEALADEX(m): 6:34pm On Feb 27, 2023
nairalandankrah:
large number of Nigerians are beginning to stage protest at the presidential collation centre at the international conference centre in Abuja to demand for electronic transmission of results from INEC.

They have vowed to occupy the commission’s headquarters building and the presidential collation centre in Abuja until their demands are met.
https://ait.live/protest-erupts-at-inec-national-collation-centre-in-abuja/

Lol...they already planed for this.

Since it's not labor winning
Re: Protest Erupts At INEC National Collation Centre In Abuja by Nobody: 6:34pm On Feb 27, 2023
wirinet:

June 12 was adjudged the freest and fairest election in the history of Nigeria, while Hope 23 is being adjudged the worst election in Nigeria's history. Spot the difference.

No one disputed hope 93, not even the opposition party, international observers or the military. Everyone is disputing Hope 23.

You are lying. June 12 that Arthur Nzeribe condemned. Uche Chukwumerije bastardized June 12 as Minister of Information. Walter Offornagoro as Information Minister destroyed the June 12 struggle. Weekly traditional rulers from South East paid Abacha visit in solidarity against June 12.

The rating of June 12 as the best election was by June 12 group. Of recent, when Buhari recognized Abiola as the winner, an IBO man, chairman of Vanguard Editorial Board called yorubas sophisticated m o n r o o n.

This time around, june 12 can never never be repeated.
Re: Protest Erupts At INEC National Collation Centre In Abuja by tomju2(f): 6:35pm On Feb 27, 2023
Dedeity:
E don cast. Very soon the real gist go come out.
Re: Protest Erupts At INEC National Collation Centre In Abuja by Zealk: 6:35pm On Feb 27, 2023
Let them continue to gather, by the time they are teargassed that is when they will know stupidity is bad. Asiwaju Bola Tinubu a visionary leader. Congratulations Sir!!!!
Re: Protest Erupts At INEC National Collation Centre In Abuja by GreatrAnalyst: 6:36pm On Feb 27, 2023
OmoFiditi:
Those Kwara, Ekiti and Ondo results were clearly rigged without proper statistical expertise. grin

The numbers do not tally with accredited voters by a wide margin, they also do not tally with BVAS and IreV records. grin

Exactly.
Is it only in those states?
They took some people's right away, at same time they forbid them from protesting or saying what exactly happened.
I can count how many folks were disenfranchised in the state I am because they perceived that LP voters were many, by coming late even with non-working machines.
Re: Protest Erupts At INEC National Collation Centre In Abuja by Okpibunuku: 6:37pm On Feb 27, 2023
ObaOfYorubaLand:

Don't worry yourself, Tinubu will never rule Nigeria

Gbam!! You are too much!
Re: Protest Erupts At INEC National Collation Centre In Abuja by onuman: 6:38pm On Feb 27, 2023
Too early. Let them bring a mentally handicapped Tinubu for swearing in as president. They will see shege then.
Nobody can make every Nigerian a subject of ridicule all over the world with Tinubu obviously and unarguably suffering dementia, as president of 220m saner people.
Re: Protest Erupts At INEC National Collation Centre In Abuja by Taba21: 6:39pm On Feb 27, 2023
nairalandankrah:
large number of Nigerians are beginning to stage protest at the presidential collation centre at the international conference centre in Abuja to demand for electronic transmission of results from INEC.

They have vowed to occupy the commission’s headquarters building and the presidential collation centre in Abuja until their demands are met.
https://ait.live/protest-erupts-at-inec-national-collation-centre-in-abuja/

Shot at sight
Re: Protest Erupts At INEC National Collation Centre In Abuja by Okpibunuku: 6:40pm On Feb 27, 2023
christistruth01:

He will

Please don't make the mistake of 1966

Yeye talk ☹️
Re: Protest Erupts At INEC National Collation Centre In Abuja by fayomim: 6:41pm On Feb 27, 2023
princeade86:
I be Yoruba, but I will never wish old man to rule Nigeria. Very greedy, and sold Yoruba to Fulanis.

You don't have sense.
Re: Protest Erupts At INEC National Collation Centre In Abuja by onuman: 6:42pm On Feb 27, 2023
Taba21:

Shot at sight

Primitive dumbo. Shooting people in peaceful protest is a route to anarchy and possible end of your Nigeria tea party.
You have been on campaign for Hashim Shettima in disguise for Tinubu as next president. You could fool only a few persons.
Re: Protest Erupts At INEC National Collation Centre In Abuja by Princewell2012(m): 6:42pm On Feb 27, 2023
basilo102:
Without direct transmission of ward results to INEC portal, the election should be cancelled till INEC is ready

I told the one in my polling unit to upload it before I go, he told me that there is no network , that they will do that in their office. I give up. What do Ido at that moment I have to leave.

1 Like

Re: Protest Erupts At INEC National Collation Centre In Abuja by wirinet(m): 6:47pm On Feb 27, 2023
babaolofin:

You are lying. June 12 that Arthur Nzeribe condemned. Uche Chukwumerije bastardized June 12 as Minister of Information. Walter Offornagoro as Information Minister destroyed the June 12 struggle. Weekly traditional rulers from South East paid Abacha visit in solidarity against June 12.

The rating of June 12 as the best election was by June 12 group. Of recent, when Buhari recognized Abiola as the winner, an IBO man, chairman of Vanguard Editorial Board called yorubas sophisticated m o n r o o n.

This time around, june 12 can never never be repeated.

Yes lots of people betrayed Abiola in the actualization of the June 12 mandate due to bribery and political appointments by Abacha. But .. no one disputed the fairness and freeness of the election itself. The issue was never about the freeness of the elections. IBB excuse were alleged violations before the elections and the court case instituted by Nzeribe.

The option A4 model adopted did not leave room for doubts and dispute. People queued behind their preferred candidate and it was counted and recorded in front of everyone.
Re: Protest Erupts At INEC National Collation Centre In Abuja by princeade86(m): 6:48pm On Feb 27, 2023
fayomim:

You don't have sense.
like ur father.
Re: Protest Erupts At INEC National Collation Centre In Abuja by princeade86(m): 6:48pm On Feb 27, 2023
AFOXTJ:
You don't have sense.

Which of your family did he sold to Fulani.

And how much did he collect?

Omo ale

werey, atenu, wetin u know.
Re: Protest Erupts At INEC National Collation Centre In Abuja by onuman: 6:49pm On Feb 27, 2023
Princewell2012:

I told the one in my polling unit to upload it before I go, he told me that there is no network , that they will do that in their office. I give up. What do Ido at that moment I have to leave.
It's same in nearly everywhere. INEC scammed people with promise that once the voting ended, the result would be transmitted immediately to INEC portal.
But the upload was purposely disconnected by INEC. That led to results waiting for several hours in people's hands and doctored for hours before INEC activated the result upload button.
Re: Protest Erupts At INEC National Collation Centre In Abuja by Midehi3(f): 6:52pm On Feb 27, 2023
Wickedfacts:

I am ugly, barren dog, my mother will lose all her children before she finally die miserable.
Fixed

Bye tongue
Re: Protest Erupts At INEC National Collation Centre In Abuja by Naija4love(m): 6:53pm On Feb 27, 2023
princeade86:
then tell me d meaning of why all of u are calling him asiwaju of Yoruba and u still want to force all of us on him. And let me enlighten u on something. I can remember when Fulani having same problem in oyo state during the time of lam adesina. Buhari that is not even on power, not to talk of smelling president then, came down from katsina and had meeting with lam that they should stop killing his people. Now, in ur backyard, they are killing ur people, displacing them to IDP, yet no single word. They killed fasoranti wife, yet he defended them. Igboho stood up, he fault for his people, federal government tried to arrest him, yet no single word. What Fulanis can't do. Even buhari defended Boko Haram that attack on Boko Haram boys is attack on North. So why defending bad thing. Let have a conscience na. It may be ur turn tomorrow.
see my friend nobody is forcing anyone to vote Tinubu me myself don’t like him. I have never see where Tinubu call himself asiwaju of Yoruba land. No he never was and the asiwaju is just for Lagos political nothing more.
Did you know Buhari and Atiku is members of Miyetti Allah before he became president? Buhari is one of Fulani state man and leader before this president that’s answer to your question, Tinubu as never for once state man for Yorubas he’s just politicians don’t expect him to talk much about national issues. That’s the work of Yoruba leaders forum, Afenifere and others.
Re: Protest Erupts At INEC National Collation Centre In Abuja by Naija4love(m): 6:55pm On Feb 27, 2023
princeade86:
just tell me benefits Yoruba got from Tinubu. Let me know pls.
not yet because he’s just politician but he will be if he become president of Nigeria
Re: Protest Erupts At INEC National Collation Centre In Abuja by Antyxx: 6:56pm On Feb 27, 2023
ruggedtimi:
go online and see ekiti protesting calling tinubu ole...say Dem no vote am
im interested,where is the protest ongoing?im interested
Re: Protest Erupts At INEC National Collation Centre In Abuja by fayomim: 6:57pm On Feb 27, 2023
princeade86:
like ur father.

Imagine betraying your own. It is finished

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

New Naira: Angry Protesters Destroy Banks In Benin City, Edo State (photos) / Soldiers And IPOB Clash In Abia, Dangote Truck On Fire (Video, Photos) / Nigeria About To Become The Next Venezuela - UK Telegraph

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.