Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,763 members, 7,851,602 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:16 AM

Vote Gbadebo Vivour, We Will Use N68B Alphabeta Scam To Build Roads - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Vote Gbadebo Vivour, We Will Use N68B Alphabeta Scam To Build Roads (452 Views)

The Internet Never Forgets: Gbadebo Vivour Accused Of Insulting Pastor Adeboye / Dele Alake: The Same Alphabeta People Complain Of Is Used By Opposition States / BREAKING: Buhari Signs Executive Order Allowing Private Companies To Build Roads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vote Gbadebo Vivour, We Will Use N68B Alphabeta Scam To Build Roads by Validated: 5:37pm On Feb 27, 2023
As it stands, Sanwuolu pays Tinubu Alpha Beta N68Billion a year. We are stopping that from May 29, 2023.

With Gbadebo in government of LAGOS, we will deploy this fund to tar all neighbour roads in the 20 LGAS @N3.43 per LGA.

Second year, we will deploy same amount to build and equip 20 hospitals.

That is just the tip on the iceberg

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Vote Gbadebo Vivour, We Will Use N68B Alphabeta Scam To Build Roads by TooDailyNewsUpd: 5:39pm On Feb 27, 2023
INEC Suspends Collation in Imo Over Disappearance of Results Sheets

Full story on : https://toodaily.com/inec-suspends-collation-in-imo-over-disappearance-of-results-sheets/
Re: Vote Gbadebo Vivour, We Will Use N68B Alphabeta Scam To Build Roads by Nobody: 5:40pm On Feb 27, 2023
We are voting GRV massively. Lagos is nobody's property.

3 Likes

Re: Vote Gbadebo Vivour, We Will Use N68B Alphabeta Scam To Build Roads by YungMillionaire: 5:41pm On Feb 27, 2023
Now, I know these half Ibo imp is confused.

1 Like

Re: Vote Gbadebo Vivour, We Will Use N68B Alphabeta Scam To Build Roads by Jostoman: 5:42pm On Feb 27, 2023
JANDOR of PDP is our man next week.

1 Like

Re: Vote Gbadebo Vivour, We Will Use N68B Alphabeta Scam To Build Roads by AdamuKD: 5:43pm On Feb 27, 2023
YungMillionaire:

Must you be Senseless and foolish always?
Re: Vote Gbadebo Vivour, We Will Use N68B Alphabeta Scam To Build Roads by Validated: 5:46pm On Feb 27, 2023
Jostoman:
Consolidate man. Remember Sarumi and ...?
PDP got only 75K votes.
Let's be wise. "The enemy of my enemy is my friend"
Re: Vote Gbadebo Vivour, We Will Use N68B Alphabeta Scam To Build Roads by Nwaetche(m): 5:46pm On Feb 27, 2023
On Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour, we stand gidigba

A new lagos is POssible!

Validated:
As it stands, Sanwuolu pays Tinubu Alpha Beta N68Billion a year. We are stopping that from May 29, 2023.

With Gbadebo in government of LAGOS, we will deploy this fund to tar all neighbour roads in the 20 LGAS @N3.43 per LGA.

Re: Vote Gbadebo Vivour, We Will Use N68B Alphabeta Scam To Build Roads by zeuss: 5:57pm On Feb 27, 2023
YungMillionaire:

Biggot....... He will win Lagos just as Obi won Lagos despite all Tinubu"s rigging and violence... If you don't like it go and jump into the lagoon.... Criminal rigger.... E are w so ring for your thugs in Saturday.... Liberation of Eko is a must do for LP and Lagosians
Re: Vote Gbadebo Vivour, We Will Use N68B Alphabeta Scam To Build Roads by IkejaJobs247: 5:58pm On Feb 27, 2023
Validated:

This is under serious consideration.
Lagos need to seize feom becoming one man's property.
Re: Vote Gbadebo Vivour, We Will Use N68B Alphabeta Scam To Build Roads by IkejaJobs247: 5:59pm On Feb 27, 2023
Jostoman:
PDP has lost its opposition ability. Labour Party is the Party.
We need to unseat the cabals holding Lagos to ransom
Re: Vote Gbadebo Vivour, We Will Use N68B Alphabeta Scam To Build Roads by Jostoman: 6:00pm On Feb 27, 2023
Validated:

Consolidate man. Remember Sarumi and ...?
PDP got only 75K votes.
Let's be wise. "The enemy of my enemy is my friend"
did you know how many pdp member that voted for peter obi yesterday because they want to vote for southern person but doesnt want to vote for tinubu. Gbadebo should marge together with Jandor to free lagosian next week. if the two of them decided to do it seperately na straight win for Apc.

(1) (Reply)

/ Obidients Saw A Future We Never Saw / Yoruba Liberals And Yoruba Unionists (one-nigerianists)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.