Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,742 members, 7,820,552 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

BREAKING: All Foreign Observers, US, 20 Countries Reject INEC Results - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: All Foreign Observers, US, 20 Countries Reject INEC Results (8611 Views)

Border Closure: ECOWAS Countries Reject Nigerian Goods / What Foreign Observers Are Saying #nigeriadecides2019. / Kano: Mosques, Markets Targeted For Bomb Attack, Foreign Observers Allege (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING: All Foreign Observers, US, 20 Countries Reject INEC Results by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 4:28am On Feb 28, 2023
Rikkely:
One thing I can assure you is that your drug lord will never rule Nigeria

Suicide is an option for you.
Re: BREAKING: All Foreign Observers, US, 20 Countries Reject INEC Results by spartan117(m): 5:18am On Feb 28, 2023
Seeeker:

Go and die
Lol why are you now telling everyone to die?
I thought they are already preparing to declare the common thief you call master as president?

You are supposed to be rejoicing bro cheesy
But know that at the end of the day the Fraud called Tinubu will never rule this country.
Re: BREAKING: All Foreign Observers, US, 20 Countries Reject INEC Results by Nobody: 6:38am On Feb 28, 2023
spartan117:

Lol why are you now telling everyone to die?
I thought they are already preparing to declare the common thief you call master as president?

You are supposed to be rejoicing bro cheesy
But know that at the end of the day the Fraud called Tinubu will never rule this country.
Never

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: All Foreign Observers, US, 20 Countries Reject INEC Results by OsinAmaka: 7:11am On Feb 28, 2023
Pierced:
Did u noticed that Obi and Aisha Yesufu has been extremely quiet?

They both worked for BAT.

Obi is a gentleman, he doesn't rush things like some impatience persons. Obi's quietness is not for nothing just watch out co he will smile at last.
Re: BREAKING: All Foreign Observers, US, 20 Countries Reject INEC Results by Nobody: 7:46am On Feb 28, 2023
OsinAmaka:

Obi is a gentleman, he doesn't rush things like some impatience persons. Obi's quietness is not for nothing just watch out co he will smile at last.
Yeah

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: All Foreign Observers, US, 20 Countries Reject INEC Results by hammerT: 7:50am On Feb 28, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4B0tprL8VHQ

THE ELECTION IS NOT ORDINARY.

SINCE ELECTION HAVE BEEN HAPPENING IN THIS COUNTRY WITH ALL THE BALLOT SNASHING AND RIGGGING, NOTHING HAVE HAPPEN SO THEY THINK IT WILL CONTINUE LIKE THAT FOREVER?

THE ONLY THING CONSTANT IN THIS LIFE IS CHANGE.

THEY WILL SEE A NEW CHANGE WITH THIS ELECTION SHOULD THEY RIG IT.

ACCOUNTABILITY, FROM TOP TO BOTTOM.

WE DID NOT SAY YOU SHOULD NOT RIG OR COMMIT FRAUDULENT RESULT, JUST KNOW THAT THIS TIME YOU WILL BE HELD TO ACCOUNT, THANKS TO TECHNOLOGY OF CAMERA AND PVC.

MANY WILL DIE IN PRISON, WHILST OTHERS WILL BE SENTENCED TO DEATH BY HANGING OFF A CRANE SO EVERYBODY CAN SEE THEIR STINKING BODY.

DO THE CRIME, PAY THE PRICE.

THIS COUNTRY WILL BOIL.

Re: BREAKING: All Foreign Observers, US, 20 Countries Reject INEC Results by amstardi: 8:00am On Feb 28, 2023
samwillyco1:
INEC Chairman should be stripped of all his credentials and push him into underground cell for 50 years
mashallah 🤣🤣🤣🤣😲😲😲🙆

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: All Foreign Observers, US, 20 Countries Reject INEC Results by amstardi: 8:01am On Feb 28, 2023
BlakKluKluxKlan:

what's your take on the credibility of the election?
Re: BREAKING: All Foreign Observers, US, 20 Countries Reject INEC Results by drlateef: 8:55am On Feb 28, 2023
Rikkely:
One thing I can assure you is that your drug lord will never rule Nigeria

Go grab yourself a bottle of sniper. You will need it.
Re: BREAKING: All Foreign Observers, US, 20 Countries Reject INEC Results by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 9:41am On Feb 28, 2023
amstardi:
what's your take on the credibility of the election?

My take is simple: the method does not give room for rigging. Results were announced at each polling unit after party agents must've signed the sheet.

If there was rigging, Tinubu would not have lost in Lagos, Osun, Katsina, Kano, etc.
No candidate should be stupid to think he would win everywhere.
What sense is in claiming the election was rigged where you lost but not rigged where you won ?
Re: BREAKING: All Foreign Observers, US, 20 Countries Reject INEC Results by amstardi: 10:30am On Feb 28, 2023
Please expand on your explanations. I think you are making sense
BlakKluKluxKlan:

My take is simple: the method does not give room for rigging. Results were announced at each polling unit after party agents must've signed the sheet.

If there was rigging, Tinubu would not have lost in Lagos, Osun, Katsina, Kano, etc.
No candidate should be stupid to think he would win everywhere.
What sense is in claiming the election was rigged where you lost but not rigged where you won ?
Re: BREAKING: All Foreign Observers, US, 20 Countries Reject INEC Results by Rikkely: 11:44am On Feb 28, 2023
Suicide for me who base in another livable country of course with my family, I'm not even planning to come back anytime soon
you should be concern about your useless life and future, last last the country will divide

BlakKluKluxKlan:

Re: BREAKING: All Foreign Observers, US, 20 Countries Reject INEC Results by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 2:17pm On Feb 28, 2023
amstardi:
Please expand on your explanations. I think you are making sense

What further explanation ?
The little i said should be enough.
However, after my comments, i have come into possession of video evidence of blatant mass rigging by LP in Lagos, Abuja and all the 5 SE states.
Yet they are the wailing wailers crying rigging.
Some of the videos are all over the internet and in the hands of those in authority.
Re: BREAKING: All Foreign Observers, US, 20 Countries Reject INEC Results by Nobody: 4:44pm On Feb 28, 2023
BlakKluKluxKlan:

What further explanation ?
The little i said should be enough.
However, after my comments, i have come into possession of video evidence of blatant mass rigging by LP in Lagos, Abuja and all the 5 SE states.
Yet they are the wailing wailers crying rigging.
Some of the videos are all over the internet and in the hands of those in authority.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

21-Day Tribunal Deadline, Lawyers Petition Kogi SDP Candidate, Ododo / Who To Blame For Post Election Violence? / Lagos Insists On Ban Of NURTW. "We Will Comply"-NURTW

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.