Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,370 members, 7,836,500 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

Hope You Remember This; "Tinubu Is Your Next President Get Used to Him" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hope You Remember This; "Tinubu Is Your Next President Get Used to Him" (457 Views)

This Tinubu Photo Made Me Had A Good Laugh - Photo / See This Tinubu Billboard Erected In Enugu State / Onneghen: "I Hope You Are Not Taking My Pants" - Sacked CJN Asks Photographer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hope You Remember This; "Tinubu Is Your Next President Get Used to Him" by Nijablast: 11:12pm On Feb 27, 2023
Obidense how market? grin grin grin grin grin
You people have laboured in vain. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hope You Remember This; "Tinubu Is Your Next President Get Used to Him" by Nobody: 11:20pm On Feb 27, 2023
Please let’s encourage them and assure them that Tinubu shall do well more than they can ever imagine

1 Like

Re: Hope You Remember This; "Tinubu Is Your Next President Get Used to Him" by Okwyjesus(m): 11:22pm On Feb 27, 2023
Nijablast:
Obidense how market? grin grin grin grin grin
You people have laboured in vain. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

After election reasonable people come together for nation building.

Am not Tinubu fans but l respect his strategy in politics.

Don't come here and be behaving like a baby. Am sure Tinubu don't even know you.
Re: Hope You Remember This; "Tinubu Is Your Next President Get Used to Him" by MightyHand(m): 11:32pm On Feb 27, 2023
Congratulations to His Excellency, President Asiwaju Bola Hammed Tinubu ( Grand Commander the Order of Federal Republic of Nigeria), God almighty will bless your reign in Nigeria with all ramifications of success, every power that will bring in cabal' to your Adminstration shall fall like Pharaoh... I personally shall be bless in Nigeria during your reign, Amen.

Congratulations Sir

3 Likes

Re: Hope You Remember This; "Tinubu Is Your Next President Get Used to Him" by Nijablast: 12:02am On Feb 28, 2023
Okwyjesus:

After election reasonable people come together for nation building.

Am not Tinubu fans but l respect his strategy in politics.

Don't come here and be behaving like a baby. Am sure Tinubu don't even know you.

Cry me a river Obidense

3 Likes

Re: Hope You Remember This; "Tinubu Is Your Next President Get Used to Him" by duro4chang(m): 12:13am On Feb 28, 2023
We told them now

1 Like

Re: Hope You Remember This; "Tinubu Is Your Next President Get Used to Him" by Nobody: 12:58am On Feb 28, 2023
angry

1 Like

Re: Hope You Remember This; "Tinubu Is Your Next President Get Used to Him" by GreyLaw(m): 1:13am On Feb 28, 2023
Sorry both you and Tinubu will be cast into the dustbin of history. Whoever is deceiving you that Tinubu will be made president? Have you ever seen most parties come together to reject an election before? E be like say your eye never clear.

We are just waiting for the INEC chairman to declare Tinubu as president then he will hear from Nigerians.
Re: Hope You Remember This; "Tinubu Is Your Next President Get Used to Him" by aariwa(m): 1:39am On Feb 28, 2023
Yoruba Muslim pigs and criminality are like bread and butter

(1) (Reply)

INEC Server Is Open Now Nigerians Check Your PU Results / . / Gov Wike Chides Ameachi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.