Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,057 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:20 AM

Bianca Ojukwu Shades Ebele Obiano After Losing Her Senatorial Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bianca Ojukwu Shades Ebele Obiano After Losing Her Senatorial Election (39114 Views)

Pictures Of Obiano After His Tenure As Anambra Governor / Ebele Obiano: I Went To Greet Bianca Ojukwu & She Slapped Me / Bianca Ojukwu: Why I Slapped Ebele Obiano Who Was Drunk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bianca Ojukwu Shades Ebele Obiano After Losing Her Senatorial Election by Omicronvaccine: 6:10am On Feb 28, 2023
Ambassador Bianca Ojukwu took to her Facebook page to ‘’shade'' Ebele Obiano, after the former first lady of Anambra state lost her Senatorial election, IGBERETV reports.

Mrs Obiano lost in the Anambra North Senatorial election to Labour Party's Tony Nwoye.

Mrs Obiano and Bianca were involved in a slapping incident during the swearing-in ceremony of Governor Soludo in April 2022. The animosity between both women appears not to have dissipated.

In an apparent reaction to Obiano's loss at the Senatorial election, Bianca posted a tin of blended tomatoes and wrote;

‘’KARMA IS ALWAYS SERVED PIPING HOT AND RIGHT ON TIME….

Anambra North…. Anyi aga Ejezikwa Abuja ooo?? ?

Never seek to acquire those things which you actively work devilishly hard to deny others…..maka na agbasia oso, Aguo mile.

Just cooking my jollof rice with special tomato stew with my custom branded tomato paste with extra hot pepper mix (Distributors needed Nationwide) which I will settle down to enjoy with a chilled bottle of four cousins….Come and eat…

Nansense!!!! ife di njo adiro mma…''
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02NjwPeGN81fHzqGSish3Ba471uRGVMsS2bW8HbuaRqnAaKHDZFpugvTsSzxfYVWPMl&id=100008721701950

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Shades Ebele Obiano After Losing Her Senatorial Election by duro4chang(m): 6:14am On Feb 28, 2023
Na Tinubu rigged Ebele out ! Hahahaha

61 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Shades Ebele Obiano After Losing Her Senatorial Election by Cantonese: 6:14am On Feb 28, 2023
How she dared to contest still amazes me.

148 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Shades Ebele Obiano After Losing Her Senatorial Election by PrinceOfLagos: 6:15am On Feb 28, 2023
Beautiful woman but E be like sey bianca is troublesome o grin

59 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Shades Ebele Obiano After Losing Her Senatorial Election by NuCypher: 6:17am On Feb 28, 2023
She has no business being in the senate

57 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Shades Ebele Obiano After Losing Her Senatorial Election by Nobody: 6:18am On Feb 28, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
How far bro? Do you still see Obi winning this election grin

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Shades Ebele Obiano After Losing Her Senatorial Election by kingthreat(m): 6:18am On Feb 28, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Nna how far na. Obi never win??

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Shades Ebele Obiano After Losing Her Senatorial Election by PrinceOfLagos: 6:25am On Feb 28, 2023
peepydelano:
Obi won Lagos

Labour Party now has over 30 Federal Reps and Senate seats and still counting .

Governorship seats loading on 11th

We did well, I'm proud

265 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Shades Ebele Obiano After Losing Her Senatorial Election by oyin44: 6:31am On Feb 28, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Obi won Lagos

We did well, I'm proud

grin grin grin

you forgot..Tinubu is the president ..money, power and popularity will be the order of the day..

Apc will be more stronger than ever . cheesy grin

It is all over for obi and Labour party

59 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Shades Ebele Obiano After Losing Her Senatorial Election by Entprys(m): 6:36am On Feb 28, 2023
Bianca childish

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Shades Ebele Obiano After Losing Her Senatorial Election by everythinggirly(f): 6:40am On Feb 28, 2023
Bianca looks very troublesome.

2 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Shades Ebele Obiano After Losing Her Senatorial Election by Greyworld: 6:44am On Feb 28, 2023
oyin44:

grin grin grin

you forgot..Tinubu is the president ..money, power and popularity will be the order of the day..

You are a fool. Damn. Money power and popularity

Try leave yorubaland fess. God !!!

Like have you seen Any Hollywood movie in your life??

Quote me and die b4 INEC finish rigging.

67 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Shades Ebele Obiano After Losing Her Senatorial Election by mymadam(m): 6:54am On Feb 28, 2023
Chai, Bianca, table shaker extraordinaire. Baad gal 😂

9 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Shades Ebele Obiano After Losing Her Senatorial Election by nazicartel(m): 7:12am On Feb 28, 2023
oyin44:

grin grin grin

Money,, Yes. Tinubu is not popular or it seems you live in South west

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Shades Ebele Obiano After Losing Her Senatorial Election by oyin44: 7:13am On Feb 28, 2023
Greyworld:

You are a fool. Damn. Money power and popularity

Try leave yorubaland fess. God !!!

Like have you seen Any Hollywood movie in your life??

Quote me and die b4 INEC finish rigging.

Keep dreaming, the same way you predicted that obi will win..

What matter most is that the power remains in south west not south east

40 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Shades Ebele Obiano After Losing Her Senatorial Election by oyin44: 7:15am On Feb 28, 2023
nazicartel:
Money,, Yes. Tinubu is not popular or it seems you live in South west

Continue to fool urself. .what matter most is that the power remains in south west not south east

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Shades Ebele Obiano After Losing Her Senatorial Election by MartinCorridon: 7:15am On Feb 28, 2023
Okay ooo
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Shades Ebele Obiano After Losing Her Senatorial Election by NuraSambo: 7:15am On Feb 28, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Obi won Lagos

We did well, I'm proud
True.

10 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Shades Ebele Obiano After Losing Her Senatorial Election by KingMack(m): 7:24am On Feb 28, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

goat no dey marry lion na.. she's a lioness grin

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Shades Ebele Obiano After Losing Her Senatorial Election by Meteng: 7:27am On Feb 28, 2023
Cantonese:
How she dared to contest still amazes me.
Ahswear

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Shades Ebele Obiano After Losing Her Senatorial Election by mytime24(f): 7:32am On Feb 28, 2023
Knockout cheesy

Otilo

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Shades Ebele Obiano After Losing Her Senatorial Election by Greyworld: 7:35am On Feb 28, 2023
oyin44:

Keep dreaming, the same way you predicted that obi will win..

What matter most is that the power remains in south west not south east
The last line defines who you are. Tinubu son wears a 350milion naira watch, you wear Tinubu rubber wrist band.

Shey better no good for your body ni??

I can give yu an invite if you can afford your flight ticket so you travel and see how human societies are organized.

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Shades Ebele Obiano After Losing Her Senatorial Election by Beremx(f): 7:36am On Feb 28, 2023
Bianca is bad mouthed. Hahahaha

🤣🤣🤣🤣

Meanwhile, I never see her tomato paste for Lagos o! Where can I get it biko?

4 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Shades Ebele Obiano After Losing Her Senatorial Election by BeardedmeatR(m): 7:41am On Feb 28, 2023
peepydelano:
Atiku supporter who quickly ported even before the race began. Where's Asgard13 your brother. Where's truthisunique and tonyebacarnista?

You better deactivate!

You are no warriors but stomach infrastructure minions.

8 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Shades Ebele Obiano After Losing Her Senatorial Election by BeardedmeatR(m): 7:44am On Feb 28, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Obi won Lagos

We did well, I'm proud
Mahn!

I'm the most proud of the structureless party!

We are born fighters! We never give up!

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Shades Ebele Obiano After Losing Her Senatorial Election by unclejb2(m): 7:47am On Feb 28, 2023
Yakubu Mahmoud deserve jungle justice for this criminal activity he organized and dubbed it an election

11 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Shades Ebele Obiano After Losing Her Senatorial Election by Nobody: 7:55am On Feb 28, 2023
peepydelano:
You sef!🤣
Where that your shoemaker meme! 🤣🤣
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Shades Ebele Obiano After Losing Her Senatorial Election by 9jaBloke: 7:56am On Feb 28, 2023
Unnecessary

2 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Shades Ebele Obiano After Losing Her Senatorial Election by amstardi: 7:58am On Feb 28, 2023
I think we should strap him in a parachute and drop him from a helicopter into a Boko Haram camp
unclejb2:
Yakubu Mahmoud deserve jungle justice for this criminal activity he organized and dubbed it an election

4 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Shades Ebele Obiano After Losing Her Senatorial Election by akosanwafo: 8:11am On Feb 28, 2023
Entprys:
Bianca childish

Childish shatter ya mouth for there. This Obiano wife wet Dey cause trouble upandan for Anambra, even she Dey slap her own husband no be childish, Abi !
I like d way Bianca just ignore this agbero and hit her with technical knock out when she deserve it.
This is pure savagery with CLASS! I love it!

8 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Shades Ebele Obiano After Losing Her Senatorial Election by kiosk1: 8:17am On Feb 28, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
omo, I just love this woman. She no send at all. Very authentic and shoots straight. I hate hypocrites and pretenders. If you bite me, I go bite you back, simple.

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kadaria Ahmed Asked To Condemn Kano Death Sentence As She Criticized Ibiyeomie / Children Hold Rally For Nnamdi Kanu's Release In Rivers (Photos) / Dino Melaye Holds A Protest Against Yahaya Bello Led Kogi Government (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.