Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,988 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

Onyekachi Nwebonyi Of APC Wins Ebonyi North Senatorial Seat - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Onyekachi Nwebonyi Of APC Wins Ebonyi North Senatorial Seat (12513 Views)

Governor Dave Umahi Wins Ebonyi South Senate Seat / Onyekachi Nwebonyi: Ebonyi Commissioner Pours Woman's Food Away / Onyekachi Nwebonyi: Dissolution Of Ebonyi State Executive Is Laughable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onyekachi Nwebonyi Of APC Wins Ebonyi North Senatorial Seat by hedonido: 7:35am On Feb 28, 2023
davit:
Interestingly, when APC wins it is all about rigging. But when other parties win, no rigging. How do you guys reason? Na from anus?

If you're not a fool, you will know that only the ruling party has the capacity to rig. Is it the "structureless" Labour Party that has the capacity, personnel and resources to rig? Can you now see that in your vexatious attempt to seem clever by half, you're incredibly foolish?

Idiot.
Re: Onyekachi Nwebonyi Of APC Wins Ebonyi North Senatorial Seat by tyinfinity: 7:36am On Feb 28, 2023
Ebonyi has never been an OSu place.the people their are nice ,gentle and level headed .

2 Likes

Re: Onyekachi Nwebonyi Of APC Wins Ebonyi North Senatorial Seat by odigbosky(m): 7:40am On Feb 28, 2023
IgOga:
Edo has 2 APC senators too....people are voting whoever they want

Edo case is different from Ebonyi
APC won the Edo central seat for the first time. That's a PDP ground. The land of Anenih.
The PDP guy insisted on going for a third term. No one goes for a third term in Edo central senate. It's a written agreement in the minds of my people. So what they did was to just vote APC in senate and vote LP for President.
Re: Onyekachi Nwebonyi Of APC Wins Ebonyi North Senatorial Seat by Ebubu2: 7:42am On Feb 28, 2023
missuzoma:

Ebonyi voters are voting for individuals not political parties. The decision was for everyone to vote for Obi at the presidential election and then go ahead to vote whoever they think will govern well at other levels. Haven't you noticed that the region is retiring all old incompetent politicians?
The people have realized that good governance can happen at all levels and so want to enthrone quality people at all levels. There's a recount going on in Umahi's case.
recount for where? there’s no recount. umahi has been declared winner by INEC

APC owns Ebonyi state federal level and governorship level. And the state is doing very well and is massively developed under APC so it is not in wrong hand.

2 Likes

Re: Onyekachi Nwebonyi Of APC Wins Ebonyi North Senatorial Seat by Ebubu2: 7:49am On Feb 28, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
HE David Umahi really tried. He is a patriotic and highly commited Nigerian leader.

APC got two Senate seat in Ebonyi is a feat!
Congrats to thw Senator-Elect.

Congrats to my President-Elect Asiwaju Tinubu.
check my signature for free stuffs!

3 senate seats in Ebonyi. i heard the 3rd senate guy is winning under APC as well

President Buhari will show love to Ebonyi state people and Ebonyi state with regards to development

3 Likes

Re: Onyekachi Nwebonyi Of APC Wins Ebonyi North Senatorial Seat by FreeStuffsNG: 7:52am On Feb 28, 2023
Ebubu2:

3 senate seats in Ebonyi. i heard the 3rd senate guy is winning under APC as well

President Buhari will show love to Ebonyi state people and Ebonyi state with regards to development
Wow!!!
Re: Onyekachi Nwebonyi Of APC Wins Ebonyi North Senatorial Seat by Dafresh: 7:56am On Feb 28, 2023
daygee12:

What's ur problem with rigging? Obi lost finish

No quote me again I de vex
Re: Onyekachi Nwebonyi Of APC Wins Ebonyi North Senatorial Seat by Dafresh: 7:57am On Feb 28, 2023
oliverwrites:
It is always rigging when you people lose.

I guess Lagos was also rigged for LP?
I'm telling you what I know and you're saying another thing in the East APC is not popular
Re: Onyekachi Nwebonyi Of APC Wins Ebonyi North Senatorial Seat by gmo10(m): 7:57am On Feb 28, 2023
Dafresh:

Plus Kenneth Eze making it 3 but all was rigged but I love Ken but he was rigged in
Yes you're right cos labor party no...una go dey alright last last
Re: Onyekachi Nwebonyi Of APC Wins Ebonyi North Senatorial Seat by stuffs2002: 7:57am On Feb 28, 2023
These South East are the worst hypocrite in the world.

Just look at how much rigging that was carried out in this INEC result sheet from South East. Even other Party agents didn't even vote their own party

They rigged South East but now claiming others rigged

3 Likes

Re: Onyekachi Nwebonyi Of APC Wins Ebonyi North Senatorial Seat by utenwuson: 8:05am On Feb 28, 2023
Dafresh:

Plus Kenneth Eze making it 3 but all was rigged but I love Ken but he was rigged in
how was the rigging done
Re: Onyekachi Nwebonyi Of APC Wins Ebonyi North Senatorial Seat by HeroicMeastro: 8:17am On Feb 28, 2023
Ebubu2:
wow APC won 3 senate seats in Ebonyi

Most likely the governorship will go to APC as well

good for them cos APC is really really trying in the state
Some fools because of sentiments are saying we should vote out APC in nigeria, like say apc na one person wey bad.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onyekachi Nwebonyi Of APC Wins Ebonyi North Senatorial Seat by Lekomax: 8:31am On Feb 28, 2023
Davies25:
Ok
Those that accuse Ekiti of bigotry and election rigging are mindless fools.
Ekiti Election was one of the freest and fairest election in Nigeria.
APC had 64 percent or there about, but the people in Enugu who gave their son 90 something percent will call Ekiti names! what an effrontery!
in reality who practices bigotry most in Nigeria if not the Igbos, check around you, they always congregate and try to colonize their Hosts. they are never satisfied until they own everything in your society. They are condescending and think they are better than everyone. Even though most of them lack what you would call common sense. These same people would not sell a pinch of land for you in their communities if you don't over pay excessively. they would never give you any roles in their societies. yet, they call others bigot.
the worst part is we allow these immature, ignorant fools to call our elders names. To drag our integrity in the mud. and for what? For a Peter Obi most Yoruba youths in urban areas supported!?
In honesty, can you compare Obi's antecedents with Asiwaju's? or Kwakwanso's? yet, we supported him because we wanted a change in status quo not because we think he's better cos he's not!

In integrity, character and involvement in national development, why would anyone vote an Obi over a Kwankwaso or an Asiwaju or even a Sowore?

We have more than 300 tribes in Nigeria, Most have not tasted Presidency, most are not complaining except for confused and deluded our Brothers from the East.

Call me a bigot, at this point, I don't care but note, I have never in my life asked anyone where they are from, or relate to anyone because they are from my tribe. I see people, not places they are from. I've always found it unnerving when I get asked that question or someone is asked around me.

Most Nigerians are bigots, if not, why would the issue of Zoning Even come up in the first place?

Asiwaju is a National hero irrespective of the outcome of this election.

Don't let anyone denigrate your heros, your leaders and elders! History would not be kind to you.

Ekiti people are kind, accommodating, Educated, honest, hardworking and intelligent. don't let anyone make you feel otherwise.

Absolute truth. You are too much. 👍

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onyekachi Nwebonyi Of APC Wins Ebonyi North Senatorial Seat by stickle(m): 8:32am On Feb 28, 2023
IgOga:
Edo has 2 APC senators too....people are voting whoever they want

Obasaki did not justify the confidence repose in him. He disappointed himself and the people

1 Like

Re: Onyekachi Nwebonyi Of APC Wins Ebonyi North Senatorial Seat by crixlight2(m): 8:39am On Feb 28, 2023
Ebubu2:
APC won 3 Senate seats in Ebonyi

Dave Umahi and Onyeka and Eze

Tinubu will easily do well exceeding 25% if they voted 3 senators for APC

and the APC guy will easily win governorship on 11 March.

Congrats to President Tinubu. Congrats to Ebonyi

Ebonyi is massively developing
Senate president loading from Eboyin , some Igbo use dem head this time around , not to put all their eggs in one basket

2 Likes

Re: Onyekachi Nwebonyi Of APC Wins Ebonyi North Senatorial Seat by Upworkwriter007(f): 8:59am On Feb 28, 2023
Dafresh:

Didn't vote there, don't know what happened, but it must be rigged since it's APC that won.
Re: Onyekachi Nwebonyi Of APC Wins Ebonyi North Senatorial Seat by Dafresh: 9:05am On Feb 28, 2023
Upworkwriter007:
Didn't vote there, don't know what happened, but it must be rigged since it's APC that won.
Sir thanks but for now I'm focused
Re: Onyekachi Nwebonyi Of APC Wins Ebonyi North Senatorial Seat by Bimpe29: 9:19am On Feb 28, 2023
That's really the product of good governance of Engr Dave Umahi.

Congratulations!

Ebubu2:
APC won 3 Senate seats in Ebonyi

Dave Umahi and Onyeka and Eze

Tinubu will easily do well exceeding 25% if they voted 3 senators for APC

and the APC guy will easily win governorship on 11 March.

Congrats to President Tinubu. Congrats to Ebonyi

Ebonyi is massively developing
Re: Onyekachi Nwebonyi Of APC Wins Ebonyi North Senatorial Seat by Satazaa: 9:24am On Feb 28, 2023
Davies25:
Ok
Those that accuse Ekiti of bigotry and election rigging are mindless fools.
Ekiti Election was one of the freest and fairest election in Nigeria.
APC had 64 percent or there about, but the people in Enugu who gave their son 90 something percent will call Ekiti names! what an effrontery!
in reality who practices bigotry most in Nigeria if not the Igbos, check around you, they always congregate and try to colonize their Hosts. they are never satisfied until they own everything in your society. They are condescending and think they are better than everyone. Even though most of them lack what you would call common sense. These same people would not sell a pinch of land for you in their communities if you don't over pay excessively. they would never give you any roles in their societies. yet, they call others bigot.
the worst part is we allow these immature, ignorant fools to call our elders names. To drag our integrity in the mud. and for what? For a Peter Obi most Yoruba youths in urban areas supported!?
In honesty, can you compare Obi's antecedents with Asiwaju's? or Kwakwanso's? yet, we supported him because we wanted a change in status quo not because we think he's better cos he's not!

In integrity, character and involvement in national development, why would anyone vote an Obi over a Kwankwaso or an Asiwaju or even a Sowore?

We have more than 300 tribes in Nigeria, Most have not tasted Presidency, most are not complaining except for confused and deluded our Brothers from the East.

Call me a bigot, at this point, I don't care but note, I have never in my life asked anyone where they are from, or relate to anyone because they are from my tribe. I see people, not places they are from. I've always found it unnerving when I get asked that question or someone is asked around me.

Most Nigerians are bigots, if not, why would the issue of Zoning Even come up in the first place?

Asiwaju is a National hero irrespective of the outcome of this election.

Don't let anyone denigrate your heros, your leaders and elders! History would not be kind to you.

Ekiti people are kind, accommodating, Educated, honest, hardworking and intelligent. don't let anyone make you feel otherwise.

super brilliant bro 👍 you made my day cos I can't even say it better

1 Like

Re: Onyekachi Nwebonyi Of APC Wins Ebonyi North Senatorial Seat by juman(m): 9:27am On Feb 28, 2023
Apc ebonyi are strong men.
They are up to the challenges.
This time pdp is dying off in south east.

1 Like

Re: Onyekachi Nwebonyi Of APC Wins Ebonyi North Senatorial Seat by Psady(m): 9:35am On Feb 28, 2023
utenwuson:
how was the rigging done
This one is pure rigging!
Re: Onyekachi Nwebonyi Of APC Wins Ebonyi North Senatorial Seat by NEIGHBOUR(m): 9:54am On Feb 28, 2023
Dafresh:

Why are you people like this Everything is rigging but when you win, no rigging. Na wah o.
Re: Onyekachi Nwebonyi Of APC Wins Ebonyi North Senatorial Seat by NEIGHBOUR(m): 9:58am On Feb 28, 2023
Ebubu2:
3 APC senators from what i’m hearing

Also, 1 APC House of Rep and still counting

Very strong APC stronghold

LP will still shout rigging soon. Watch out.
Re: Onyekachi Nwebonyi Of APC Wins Ebonyi North Senatorial Seat by Dafresh: 10:05am On Feb 28, 2023
NEIGHBOUR:

Why are you people like this Everything is rigging but when you win, no rigging. Na wah o.
Is it possible to rig election with structureless party, political party without counselor, chirman, Rep, Senator and governor rigging election who will give them the support
Re: Onyekachi Nwebonyi Of APC Wins Ebonyi North Senatorial Seat by Greggdekor007: 10:07am On Feb 28, 2023
Tflex01:
EKITI STATE ---- RIGGED
APC - 201,494
PDP - 89,554
LP - 11,397
NNPP - 264

ENUGU STATE -- FREE AND FAIR
APC: 4,772
PDP: 15,749
NNPP: 1,808
LP: 428,640

This is the best election ever.
The KKK did not throw the usual block figures, Tinubu did not win any of the KKK
Tinubu did not win lagos, Ganduje lost his state, Buhari lost his state, Elrufai lost.
What exactly do u want ??
How many states has Tinubu even won?

Let us dash LP 2Million votes, you are not still winning.

Okay we dash Lp all the Lagos votes..
APC 0
LP 1,200,000

APC still leads all of you
Accept defeat and get lost

God bless this writer....
Ever since Political history in Nigeria - SW don't give block votes. Check the result of this election. only in SW do we have APC. LP and PDP winning. This don't happen in the SE and still, they are not satisfied.

Shalom

1 Like

Re: Onyekachi Nwebonyi Of APC Wins Ebonyi North Senatorial Seat by rhymesnoni(m): 1:14pm On Feb 28, 2023
God bless the good people of Ebonyi State.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do Non - Northerners Support Buhari? / Interior Minister Abba Moro Accused Of Gun-running, Arms Smuggling / Jimi Agbaje:APC Spent $35 Billion Dollar With Nothing To Show For It In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.