Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,548 members, 7,865,261 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 02:48 PM

Wike Is Killing Youth Corpers In Porthacourt - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Is Killing Youth Corpers In Porthacourt (678 Views)

I Didnt Know Gov Nyesom Wike Is Of Igbo Descent / Mosque Demolition: Wike Is A Pathological Liar - MURIC / Amaechi: Wike Is Benefitting From His Political Misjudgments- Abe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wike Is Killing Youth Corpers In Porthacourt by OurBusinessIsPr(m): 7:02am On Feb 28, 2023
Here in this video , we have 3 female corpers and one male corper.

The guy is almost bleeding to death .
The females are bleeding too.

Wike the NAZi did it for Tinubu he is killing his people

https://youtube.com/shorts/WHQ7GYrHoJk?feature=share
Re: Wike Is Killing Youth Corpers In Porthacourt by Nobody: 7:06am On Feb 28, 2023
You people should stop with this fake news. It will do no good. That video didn't show any Killin scene, just interrogation. Someone seem to have been shot there. From the video,looks as if the driver ran off with the result or something related to that.

Also they were being questioned. How did you know it was Rivers State, and was perpetrated by Wike?

This is how you guys mislead the public with your false information.

1 Like

Re: Wike Is Killing Youth Corpers In Porthacourt by Nwodosis(m): 7:07am On Feb 28, 2023
Jesu!
Re: Wike Is Killing Youth Corpers In Porthacourt by OurBusinessIsPr(m): 7:10am On Feb 28, 2023
Please if you don't have what to say . Keep off .. don't try me
Wagwanbrethren:
You people should stop with this fake news. It will do no good. That video didn't show any Killin scene, just interrogation. Someone seem to have been shot there. From the video,looks as if the driver ran off with the result or something related to that.

Also they were being questioned. How did you know it was Rivers State, and was perpetrated by Wike?

5 Likes

Re: Wike Is Killing Youth Corpers In Porthacourt by nrexzy: 7:11am On Feb 28, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

E go reach u no worry

4 Likes

Re: Wike Is Killing Youth Corpers In Porthacourt by Nobody: 7:11am On Feb 28, 2023
OurBusinessIsPr:
See! You can't even counter my statement. Provide enough info and stop posting fake news!
Re: Wike Is Killing Youth Corpers In Porthacourt by Nobody: 7:12am On Feb 28, 2023
nrexzy:

E go reach u no worry
🤔
Re: Wike Is Killing Youth Corpers In Porthacourt by sat70: 7:13am On Feb 28, 2023
OurBusinessIsPr:
Who's this one. You have dementia I swear. What kind of response is this. "Don't try me"
Re: Wike Is Killing Youth Corpers In Porthacourt by meobizy(f): 7:13am On Feb 28, 2023
Mynd44, come and see something.
Re: Wike Is Killing Youth Corpers In Porthacourt by DadaHammed: 7:18am On Feb 28, 2023
I laugh at Wike, Rivers youths are moving to his house to protest his electoral fraud.

Wike is killing corpers who refuse to take his bribe and change result sheets for thiefnubbu.

Unfortunately, undemocratic elements will not be allowed to enjoy democracy that they have abused.

Unfortunately, Tinubu will NOT be declared, the military will take over, the youths will hail them and they will capture the likes of Wike like wild monkeys.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Nigerians Reincarnate Dead People & Make Them Presidents - SA Mock Nig / The Only Yoruba Word That Starts With Letter "C" / What Is The Difference Btw Sit At Home In South East And MC Oluomo's Directives?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.