Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:14 AM

‘Pack Your Loads And Leave Lagos’ – Tinubu Supporter Threatens Igbos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘Pack Your Loads And Leave Lagos’ – Tinubu Supporter Threatens Igbos (1713 Views)

Obi’s Supporter Threatens Tribunal Judge, Posts Photo Of His Little Children / ''Pack Your Loads & Leave Lagos" - Godwin Ikuru Threatens Igbos Living In Lagos / 2023: I Will Beat Peter Obi, Though He is My Tenant In Lagos - Tinubu In Abia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘Pack Your Loads And Leave Lagos’ – Tinubu Supporter Threatens Igbos by adenigga(m): 8:30am On Feb 28, 2023
A Nigeria man who identified himself as Prophet Godwin Ikuru has reportedly threatened Igbos residing in Lagos state
Godwin, who is a supporter of All Progressive Congress (APC) presidential candidate, Bola Tinubu, asked Igbos that voted Peter Obi of the Labour Party (LP) to leave Lagos as ”it is not their land."

In his words: “All the Igbos in Alaba, all the Igbos in Idumota, all the Igbos in Lagos, as you wickedly voted for Obi, just pack your loads and leave Lagos. I’m just sending a message across to the country. If you play games against this movement, then let me tell you, I remain prophet Godwin. If not Asiwaju, there is no president, there will not be a president, Peter Obi will not be, so you better know what you are doing.

“It’s only Asiwaju that can be a president of Nigeria that will transform this country. All the Igbos that voted for Peter Obi in Lagos, pack your loads and leave Lagos, all the pastors who talked against Asiwaju in Lagos, pack your churches and leave Lagos. Lagos is not your land, leave.”

Source: https:///Pack-Your-Loads-And-Leave-Lagos-Tinubu-Supporter-Threatens-Igbos-Living-In-Lagos

3 Likes

Re: ‘Pack Your Loads And Leave Lagos’ – Tinubu Supporter Threatens Igbos by SlurUsername1: 8:30am On Feb 28, 2023
grin
Yorubas are to blame here. If they had placed clear cut out boundaries when Non yorubas started invading Lagos in their Millions there would be no need to ask anyone to evacuate ur region today.

But yorubas were forming Benevolence and diplomacy that has made them political miniorities today and weaklings.

Yorubas, ibos and SS Pple are living in every part of the North too but they don't interfer in the local Politics, Heck they don't even have a say. Same with what holds sway in the EAST, where non-indegenes don't have a say in their politics too, theirs is Even worseoff because they descriminate on fellow ibos from other States.

But Yorubas, u now have an opportunity to contain Non yorubas politically in the SW with BAT as President, it could be ur last chance.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘Pack Your Loads And Leave Lagos’ – Tinubu Supporter Threatens Igbos by NobleSeed(m): 8:31am On Feb 28, 2023
this one no know were dey pain am 😂 😂
Looking so unkept awon prophet Moses ni 😂
Him for drop location make we come beg am na

2 Likes

Re: ‘Pack Your Loads And Leave Lagos’ – Tinubu Supporter Threatens Igbos by Xscape1993(m): 8:32am On Feb 28, 2023
Their founder and the murderer of Funso Williams has instructed them.... shaking hands, legs and head....

3 Likes

Re: ‘Pack Your Loads And Leave Lagos’ – Tinubu Supporter Threatens Igbos by Nobody: 8:32am On Feb 28, 2023
This is not acceptable, let’s shun violence and it’ll be bad if the winners are promoting violence in any form

2 Likes

Re: ‘Pack Your Loads And Leave Lagos’ – Tinubu Supporter Threatens Igbos by oyin44: 8:32am On Feb 28, 2023
Obi this formula won't work

Nigerians have rejected you not the entire ibos

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Pack Your Loads And Leave Lagos’ – Tinubu Supporter Threatens Igbos by DarlingtonC: 8:35am On Feb 28, 2023
There are some threats that are outright stupid. This is one of them.

It can never happen

6 Likes

Re: ‘Pack Your Loads And Leave Lagos’ – Tinubu Supporter Threatens Igbos by AlfaSeltzer(m): 8:35am On Feb 28, 2023
Hahaha.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Pack Your Loads And Leave Lagos’ – Tinubu Supporter Threatens Igbos by Shikini: 8:42am On Feb 28, 2023
That mumu man reasons like black South Africans.

In his mind Igbos are the reason for his poverty striken family

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Pack Your Loads And Leave Lagos’ – Tinubu Supporter Threatens Igbos by Padipadi: 8:44am On Feb 28, 2023
Xscape1993:
Their founder and the murderer of Funso Williams has instructed them.... shaking hands, legs and head....
This Ikuru is on his own. DSS ll locate him.
Don't insult Tinubu or allege he killed Funso Williams. Tinubu's not responsible for your misery nor made you to v shaking hands and legs.
Re: ‘Pack Your Loads And Leave Lagos’ – Tinubu Supporter Threatens Igbos by jimyjames(m): 8:46am On Feb 28, 2023
Yamiriflathead:
grin

It's not like I don't want ibos to pack their loads and leave o, but I feel like if Yorubas had placed clear cut out boundaries when Non yorubas started invading Lagos in their Millions there would be no need to ask anyone to evacuate ur region today.

But yorubas were forming Benevolence and diplomacy that has made them look weak.

Yorubas, ibos and SS Pple are living in every part of the North too but they don't interfer in the local Politics, Heck they don't even have a say. Same with how non-indegenes don't have a say in SE politics too, theirs is Even worseoff because they descriminate on fellow ibos from other States

But Yorubas, u now have an opportunity to contain Non yorubas politically in the SW with BAT as President, it could be ur last chance.
The owners of Lagos are not up to 3 million so those from ekiti Oyo , ogun etc claiming to be lagosian should leave

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ‘Pack Your Loads And Leave Lagos’ – Tinubu Supporter Threatens Igbos by Nobody: 8:52am On Feb 28, 2023
Tinubu is from osun state.How many thugs does tinubu have in Lagos that can chase almost 2 millions of non Yorubas?
Even the Yoruba in Lagos voted against tinubu because they are affected by bad governance.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Pack Your Loads And Leave Lagos’ – Tinubu Supporter Threatens Igbos by JohnnA1: 8:55am On Feb 28, 2023
Yamiriflathead:
grin

It's not like I don't want ibos to pack their loads and leave o, but I feel like if Yorubas had placed clear cut out boundaries when Non yorubas started invading Lagos in their Millions there would be no need to ask anyone to evacuate ur region today.

But yorubas were forming Benevolence and diplomacy that has made them look weak.

Yorubas, ibos and SS Pple are living in every part of the North too but they don't interfer in the local Politics, Heck they don't even have a say. Same with how non-indegenes don't have a say in SE politics too, theirs is Even worseoff because they descriminate on fellow ibos from other States

Abeg, make dem go their papa house. We can't continue to harbour Igbo enemies from within.
Make their population for SW reduce drastically to a manageable reasonable few.
YORUBA FIRST!
PS: Love your post on this thread: https://www.nairaland.com/7588173/peter-obi-wins-lagos-beats#121297152

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘Pack Your Loads And Leave Lagos’ – Tinubu Supporter Threatens Igbos by kettykin: 8:56am On Feb 28, 2023
Is this the work of a prophet, to ask igbos to leave Lagos
Re: ‘Pack Your Loads And Leave Lagos’ – Tinubu Supporter Threatens Igbos by EmekaA125(m): 9:00am On Feb 28, 2023
Yamiriflathead:
grin
Yorubas are to blame here. If they had placed clear cut out boundaries when Non yorubas started invading Lagos in their Millions there would be no need to ask anyone to evacuate ur region today.

But yorubas were forming Benevolence and diplomacy that has made them political miniorities today and weaklings.

It's already too late. Lagos is a cosmopolitan city that's why. Grow beyond ethnicity and bigotry.
Re: ‘Pack Your Loads And Leave Lagos’ – Tinubu Supporter Threatens Igbos by EmekaA125(m): 9:02am On Feb 28, 2023
JohnnA1:
Abeg, make dem go their papa house. We can't continue to harbour Igbo enemies from within.
YORUBA FIRST!
PS: Love your post on this thread: https://www.nairaland.com/7588173/peter-obi-wins-lagos-beats#121297152
Igbos never hated Yorubas. Afterall, I have seen many Yoruba-Igbo inter-tribal marriage. The issue is Tinubu insisting on being President despite his age and health. Had it been it's Osibanjo, Igbos won't mind supporting him massively against Orji Uzoh Kalu or Okorocha.

1 Like

Re: ‘Pack Your Loads And Leave Lagos’ – Tinubu Supporter Threatens Igbos by SlurUsername1: 9:03am On Feb 28, 2023
EmekaA125:

It's already too late. Lagos is a cosmopolitan city that's why. Grow beyond ethnicity and bigotry.

It's not too late shut up, if I was President I won't even ask u to relocate I will so suffocate u politically that anywhere u hear or see SW politics u go japa 2 secs

1 Like

Re: ‘Pack Your Loads And Leave Lagos’ – Tinubu Supporter Threatens Igbos by EmekaA125(m): 9:03am On Feb 28, 2023
Revolution2022:
Tinubu is from osun state.How many thugs does tinubu have in Lagos that can chase almost 2 millions of non Yorubas?
Even the Yoruba in Lagos voted against tinubu because they are affected by bad governance.
You are right.

1 Like

Re: ‘Pack Your Loads And Leave Lagos’ – Tinubu Supporter Threatens Igbos by EmekaA125(m): 9:04am On Feb 28, 2023
AlfaSeltzer:
Hahaha.
Hahahaha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘Pack Your Loads And Leave Lagos’ – Tinubu Supporter Threatens Igbos by EmekaA125(m): 9:04am On Feb 28, 2023
Yamiriflathead:
grin

Even when Tinubu was Lagos Governor, Igbos had always been a force to reckon with politically in Lagos. Politics is a game of numbers.
Re: ‘Pack Your Loads And Leave Lagos’ – Tinubu Supporter Threatens Igbos by SlurUsername1: 9:05am On Feb 28, 2023
EmekaA125:

Igbos never hated Yorubas. Afterall, I have seen many Yoruba-Igbo inter-tribal marriage. The issue is Tinubu insisting on being President despite his age and health. Had it been it's Osibanjo, Igbos won't mind supporting him massively against Orji Uzoh Kalu or Okorocha.

It's his constitutional right to vye for any political office he deems necessary and it's unconstitutional for anyone to deny him his Right. You're the villian and enemy of democracy and the Constitution here

3 Likes

Re: ‘Pack Your Loads And Leave Lagos’ – Tinubu Supporter Threatens Igbos by Sapiosexuality(m): 9:06am On Feb 28, 2023
Yamiriflathead:
grin

The word 'contain' is horrible in this instance because they are not viruses except you believe so and if you do, you can't find a sufficient argument for it.

We tend to pretend that Lagos didn't house a former federal capital (with the benefits of one) and as one that is the result you tend to get. People want to be where the power is.

Abuja currently houses the FCT and the same thing is going on. When you create an environment that collates power to any point there are bound to be attractions to it.

And on close examination, it doesn't seem to me that the Igbos are what the intent of your words is saying. And by that I mean the default and barbaric genetic makeup your words allude to.

I think the problem reside in equal parts in both your primitive personality and the primitive personalities of the Igbos you and your clan have dealt.

They are arrogant (and not docile) which is part vice, you also hate them for their arrogance and wish them evil which is part vice because, I agree, arrogance should be disliked but thoughts of evil shouldn't be liked either.

The problem is you as much as it is the Igbos. In lay man's term, you are a bush man who is still under the cloak of your m-animalistic instinct and if it makes you feel better, so are the Igbos you've dealt or related with. You are both bush men.
Re: ‘Pack Your Loads And Leave Lagos’ – Tinubu Supporter Threatens Igbos by abobote: 9:08am On Feb 28, 2023
They want to reap where they didn't sow.
They want to occupy free houses and take over businesses that they could not build.

Igbos built Lagos, and still building it
Re: ‘Pack Your Loads And Leave Lagos’ – Tinubu Supporter Threatens Igbos by JohnnA1: 9:08am On Feb 28, 2023
EmekaA125:

Keep your post to your hypocritical self.
YORUBA ARE NOT FOOLS!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Pack Your Loads And Leave Lagos’ – Tinubu Supporter Threatens Igbos by SlurUsername1: 9:08am On Feb 28, 2023
EmekaA125:

Even when Tinubu was Lagos Governor, Igbos had always been a force to reckon with politically in Lagos. Politics is a game of numbers.

When u don't have voters card to kom out and vote in the next election we will see if you will be voting with BET niaja slip or like u put it "remain a force to be reckoned with". cool

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘Pack Your Loads And Leave Lagos’ – Tinubu Supporter Threatens Igbos by SlurUsername1: 9:09am On Feb 28, 2023
Sapiosexuality:
The word 'contain' is horrible in this instance because they are not viruses except you believe so and if you do, you can't find a sufficient argument for it.

We tend to pretend that Lagos didn't house a former federal capital (with the benefits of one) and as one that is the result you tend to get. People want to be where the power is.

Abuja currently houses the FCT and the same thing is going on. When you create an environment that collates power to any point there are bound to be attractions to it.

And on close examination, it doesn't seem to me that the Igbos are what the intent of your words is saying. And by the Igbos', I mean the default and barbaric genetic makeup your words allude to.

I think the problem reside in equal parts in both your primitive personality and the primitive personalities of the Igbos you and your clan have dealt.

They are arrogant (and not docile) which is part vice, you also hate them for their arrogance and wish them evil which is part vice because, I agree, arrogance should be disliked but thoughts of evil shouldn't be liked either.

The problem is you as much as it is the Igbos. In lay man's term, you are a bush man who is still under the cloak of your m-animalistic instinct and if it makes you feel better, so are the Igbos you've dealt or related with. You are both bush men.

Cry cry baby grin

2 Likes

Re: ‘Pack Your Loads And Leave Lagos’ – Tinubu Supporter Threatens Igbos by KanwuliaExtra: 9:10am On Feb 28, 2023
They must get Lagos back from LP ooooo
LP won alright but only on paper.
Abracadabraaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. . . . cheesy grin cheesy grin

I am having soooo much fun and laughter. . . .IGBOS will be driven out of Lagos for sure. grin cheesy grin cheesy

See magic.
Re: ‘Pack Your Loads And Leave Lagos’ – Tinubu Supporter Threatens Igbos by Masterito(m): 9:10am On Feb 28, 2023
I wonder if Abuja indegenes ask Yorubas to live Abuja if it will be nice.
adenigga:

A Nigeria man who identified himself as Prophet Godwin Ikuru has reportedly threatened Igbos residing in Lagos state
Godwin, who is a supporter of All Progressive Congress (APC) presidential candidate, Bola Tinubu, asked Igbos that voted Peter Obi of the Labour Party (LP) to leave Lagos as ”it is not their land."

In his words: “All the Igbos in Alaba, all the Igbos in Idumota, all the Igbos in Lagos, as you wickedly voted for Obi, just pack your loads and leave Lagos. I’m just sending a message across to the country. If you play games against this movement, then let me tell you, I remain prophet Godwin. If not Asiwaju, there is no president, there will not be a president, Peter Obi will not be, so you better know what you are doing.

“It’s only Asiwaju that can be a president of Nigeria that will transform this country. All the Igbos that voted for Peter Obi in Lagos, pack your loads and leave Lagos, all the pastors who talked against Asiwaju in Lagos, pack your churches and leave Lagos. Lagos is not your land, leave.”

Source: https:///Pack-Your-Loads-And-Leave-Lagos-Tinubu-Supporter-Threatens-Igbos-Living-In-Lagos
Re: ‘Pack Your Loads And Leave Lagos’ – Tinubu Supporter Threatens Igbos by abobote: 9:10am On Feb 28, 2023
Yamiriflathead:
grin

When they are hungry, people who only prays for their fathers to die to inherit and sell his properties, to properly an Igbo man
Re: ‘Pack Your Loads And Leave Lagos’ – Tinubu Supporter Threatens Igbos by Masterito(m): 9:11am On Feb 28, 2023
Tell your people to live Abuja first.
JohnnA1:
YORUBA FIRST!
Re: ‘Pack Your Loads And Leave Lagos’ – Tinubu Supporter Threatens Igbos by KanwuliaExtra: 9:12am On Feb 28, 2023
Masterito:
Tell your people to live Abuja first.

cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: ‘Pack Your Loads And Leave Lagos’ – Tinubu Supporter Threatens Igbos by Sapiosexuality(m): 9:14am On Feb 28, 2023
Yamiriflathead:

Cry cry baby grin
Lol. I'm not a bush man. I'm Igbo and I've risen above primitive cultural instincts. Are you going to act like a bush man and hate me because I'm from the tribe of one culturally-inspired arrogant man you met or you want to break free of your own primitive cultural instincts?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Labour Party Commences Preparation For Presidential Rerun Election / Top 10 Refinery Projects Ready To Challenge Dangote Refinery. / Mark Zuckerberg Surpasses Elon Musk As Third Richest Man In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.