Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,481 members, 7,857,806 topics. Date: Wednesday, 12 June 2024 at 02:13 AM

Please How Is Life In Lagos, - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please How Is Life In Lagos, (731 Views)

β€œBig Dick Is Life” β€” Slay Queen Scientifically Explains The Benefits / "Big Joystick Is Life" β€” Busty Slay Queen Scientifically Explains Its Benefits / Married British Mum & Gambian Toyboy Enjoy Life In Gambia,says She Must Marry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please How Is Life In Lagos, by Cazzim(m): 8:55am On Feb 28, 2023
please can anyone tell me how expensive it is to rent apartment in Lagos, my office is in ikoyi and, I don't want to stay to far from my office, and how is life in Lagos like the traffic and all.
base on things I do hear about Lagos am worried already, I will be very grateful for any advise about life in Lagos, please don't mind my English
Re: Please How Is Life In Lagos, by LINSAR: 9:03am On Feb 28, 2023
I have same issue.
I'm planning to work in Ikoyi or VI and don't want to be far from work too.

How much can I get just a room self contain?
Re: Please How Is Life In Lagos, by riverbird: 9:05am On Feb 28, 2023
You are highly welcome πŸ€—, just make sure you arrange well and keep it in mind that house agents collect more than the real house owner, if you pay 2m for a 2br apartment just keep 1.6 for agent and keep another 500k fo agreement and another 200k for security.
Re: Please How Is Life In Lagos, by DispatcherLagos: 9:08am On Feb 28, 2023
If you work in ikoyi and due to your tight budget can't afford a house in Lagos island, I will suggest you rent a decent house within Ebute meta, Ijora or Apapa axis. However, due to the closure/rehabilitation of the apongbon bridge you will be facing traffic issues especially on the Carter bridge
Re: Please How Is Life In Lagos, by Omoapena(m): 9:10am On Feb 28, 2023
Life in Lagos is cool, aside from ridiculous house rent and traffic, you'll love lagos...

If you intend to get apartment within ikoyi and VI, just budget 4m to 5m for mini flat, for lekki phase 1 to chevron, budget 2m to 3m for mini flat but if you can get around Lagos mainland which is yaba, ebutte metta or surulere which miniflat ranges from 1m to 2m...

And those parts of mainland is very close to Ikoyi...
Re: Please How Is Life In Lagos, by Nazgul: 9:25am On Feb 28, 2023
Cazzim:
please can anyone tell me how expensive it is to rent apartment in Lagos, my office is in ikoyi and, I don't want to stay to far from my office, and how is life in Lagos like the traffic and all.
base on things I do hear about Lagos am worried already, I will be very grateful for any advise about life in Lagos, please don't mind my English
You can stay around Obalende axis...it's close to Ikoyi.
Re: Please How Is Life In Lagos, by Cazzim(m): 11:08am On Feb 28, 2023
riverbird:
You are highly welcome πŸ€—, just make sure you arrange well and keep it in mind that house agents collect more than the real house owner, if you pay 2m for a 2br apartment just keep 1.6 for agent and keep another 500k fo agreement and another 200k for security.

you most be kidding right, what a f**k😳 shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Please How Is Life In Lagos, by Cazzim(m): 11:10am On Feb 28, 2023
riverbird:

Omoapena:
Life in Lagos is cool, aside from ridiculous house rent and traffic, you'll love lagos...

If you intend to get apartment within ikoyi and VI, just budget 4m to 5m for mini flat, for lekki phase 1 to chevron, budget 2m to 3m for mini flat but if you can get around Lagos mainland which is yaba, ebutte metta or surulere which miniflat ranges from 1m to 2m...

And those parts of mainland is very close to Ikoyi...

wat that's expensive dam cool shocked
Re: Please How Is Life In Lagos, by Cazzim(m): 11:12am On Feb 28, 2023
DispatcherLagos:
If you work in ikoyi and due to your tight budget can't afford a house in Lagos island, I will suggest you rent a decent house within Ebute meta, Ijora or Apapa axis. However, due to the closure/rehabilitation of the apongbon bridge you will be facing traffic issues especially on the Carter bridge

I hate Lagos already dam,, have head allot about Lagos, sir how much can I budget for those places u mention but that traffic is something else.
Re: Please How Is Life In Lagos, by Cazzim(m): 11:14am On Feb 28, 2023
Nazgul:

You can stay around Obalende axis...it's close to Ikoyi.

how much can I budget over there and what about the traffic
Re: Please How Is Life In Lagos, by Itohanmiwa: 11:51am On Feb 28, 2023
Cazzim:
Bro it's so overrated, just keep up to 1m to secure a decent accommodation for that place when you talk so, but if you go far from your work place you can get a decent accommodation btw 400-700k depends on what you want sha
Re: Please How Is Life In Lagos, by riverbird: 12:23pm On Feb 28, 2023
Cazzim:

wat that's expensive dam cool shocked

Welcome to Lagos in advance.....where house agents go use your money build Thier own house πŸ˜†πŸ€—πŸ˜†

1 Like

Re: Please How Is Life In Lagos, by Cazzim(m): 12:33pm On Feb 28, 2023
Itohanmiwa:

Bro it's so overrated, just keep up to 1m to secure a decent accommodation for that place when you talk so, but if you go far from your work place you can get a decent accommodation btw 400-700k depends on what you want sha

how I wish I can be transferred to another city instead of Lagos πŸ˜”πŸ˜°
Re: Please How Is Life In Lagos, by Nazgul: 6:28pm On Feb 28, 2023
Cazzim:

how much can I budget over there and what about the traffic
Go to Google search for Jide Taiwo and Co. Copy out their number, call them and make enquires of your taste of accommodation at Obalende...They're one of the best and trusted real estate agents in Lagos.

As for traffic, it would depend on where your house is and where your office is. But on the average, you'll barely encounter heavy traffic.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Differently-abled Actress Doris Samuel Akonanya Gets Engaged (video) / So Scared Of Not Making It To Heaven / Happy birthday to me!!How I Marked my birthday today(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.