Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,042 members, 7,825,310 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

Atiku Wins Sokoto As PDP Calls For Fresh Election In 471 Polling Units - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Wins Sokoto As PDP Calls For Fresh Election In 471 Polling Units (51454 Views)

Ibrahim Lamido Of APC Wins Sokoto East Senate Seat / APC's Ahmad Aliyu Wins Sokoto Governorship Election (2023) / Buhari Wins Sokoto Govt House, Sultan’s Palace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Wins Sokoto As PDP Calls For Fresh Election In 471 Polling Units by alimiadedayo1: 12:37pm On Feb 28, 2023
emerged01:

For where? It shows northerners dont like Atiku. It is known fact.
you know nothing about politics.. APC structure helped Tinibu in the north.. PDP has never won kastina, yobe and some states in the core north which they won this time.. number 2, PDP would ave won south south south east but tribalism plays a key role against ATiku there.. igbo are the most tribalistic tribe in the country.. The north voted for APC, PDP, and labour party.. yoruba voted for all the parties but only igbos voted obi.. Atiku is not underrated current politically dispensation worked against and the person that stopped his chance is in person of obi

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Wins Sokoto As PDP Calls For Fresh Election In 471 Polling Units by ehemwhy(m): 12:37pm On Feb 28, 2023
Unfortunately Tinubu has won this election ,he has won the South West and North West and he plucking 25% in majority of the states except the South east .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Wins Sokoto As PDP Calls For Fresh Election In 471 Polling Units by HydraFeeds(m): 12:40pm On Feb 28, 2023
Fut9ure:
Tinubu will never be our president

South west got no reason to claim anymore that they are the most educated...this election open their yansh well.

The four major contestants were from the three major tribe
So it means we the South South are the one to choose the most suitable for Nigeria without biased
And we did. We choose obi but due to tribalism the South west refused and supported a man who is sick mentally and physically...national anthem was going on he wasn't Aware

If you can't handover your daughter or sister for Marriage to a sick old man with dementia not physically and mentally fit. Some one not aware of his environment but still you want to support same man to head 220 million Nigeria at this point of our critical situation then may you and your family know no peace

If you are emotionally attached to your tribe, religion and political leaning to the point that the truth and justice becomes secondary consideration then your education is useless, your exposure is useless. If you cannot reason beyond petty sentiments. You are liability to man kind

Everyone should retweet and save this so that our future kids will know that at some point in the history of Nigeria we were caught in between the Devil( tinubu, atiku) and redemption( obi)
But the South west spoilt dragged us back because of tribalism
. Gaslighting
Re: Atiku Wins Sokoto As PDP Calls For Fresh Election In 471 Polling Units by Adebammm(m): 12:40pm On Feb 28, 2023
I think everyone can determine who and what to support as base on election, stop complaining about the sw for God sake.. Tinubu might b from the sw likewise me.But I choose to support Obi..but I can't force everyone to support Obi ..why the drama??,Even the ss like Cross river,Edo, Akwa ibom, Tinubu got a very substantial amount of vote...So why the noise or blackmail as been peddle by people like you..Na wa oo
Fut9ure:

South west got no reason to claim anymore that they are the most educated...this election open their yansh well.

So it means we the South South are the one to choose the most suitable for Nigeria without biased
And we did. We choose obi but due to tribalism the South west refused and supported a man who is sick mentally and physically...national anthem was going on he wasn't Aware

If you can't handover your daughter or sister for Marriage to a sick old man with dementia not physically and mentally fit. Some one not aware of his environment but still you want to support same man to head 220 million Nigeria at this point of our critical situation then may you and your family know no peace

If you are emotionally attached to your tribe, religion and political leaning to the point that the truth and justice becomes secondary consideration then your education is useless, your exposure is useless. If you cannot reason beyond petty sentiments. You are liability to man kind

Everyone should retweet and save this so that our future kids will know that at some point in the history of Nigeria we were caught in between the Devil( tinubu, atiku) and redemption( obi)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Wins Sokoto As PDP Calls For Fresh Election In 471 Polling Units by Babastrong(m): 12:44pm On Feb 28, 2023
Abegi stop your dirty mouth. this is what we call campaign after election.
we warned you when you started your campaign of calumny.
you said we yoruba are ewedu and gbejiri. You underrated the muslim yoruba. You tried to turn brothers(muslims) against brothers(christians). But we have shown you what we can do.
this your failure sweets us well well.
Re: Atiku Wins Sokoto As PDP Calls For Fresh Election In 471 Polling Units by MichaelSokoto(m): 12:46pm On Feb 28, 2023
tonididdy:
Lord Lead Nigeria

πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬
No time 4 dat kyne prayer now!

Angels no get PVCs!

Vawulence evrywhia Pastor Tony!
grin

1 Share

Re: Atiku Wins Sokoto As PDP Calls For Fresh Election In 471 Polling Units by merrymike47(m): 12:46pm On Feb 28, 2023
Fut9ure:

Put on your conscience bro
The State of the nation right now requires who
Give me a straight answer

1) a vibrant man or a weak old man

Remember when Buhari was travelling non stop for medical check

The entire nation cried and wept especially the yorubas that he should hand over to Osinbajo the vibrant man

But now there here comes the vibrant man they all see in the person of obi

Why go for another sick old man?
well, I will choose a vibrant man in some cases and in many case where tactics, strong and direct orders are needed, I wouldn't care about the age, I will only care about the intelligence and the ability to give strong order and make strong decisions of the man.

Many times, it is not about the strength of a man, sometimes it is about the intelligence and ability to make a strong decision. Steve jobs doesn't really have the strength to pull that great project (Apple) but he has the intelligence and the strong decision making power to bring Apple thus far. He's like an slowpoke, he is dead now, but his work speaks volume till date.

Many times, the more we look, the less we see. If Tinubu won, let it be. They are all the same. Osinbajo would have been my best candidate but he was denied, so I will rest.
Re: Atiku Wins Sokoto As PDP Calls For Fresh Election In 471 Polling Units by Slynation(m): 12:47pm On Feb 28, 2023
HardMirror:
the conditions are not the same. You guys that have never lived in the north kept insulting atiku that he is a fanatic, in the north they dont like him because he fought against sharia being made part of the law. May god forgive all of you that labelled this man a fanatic. If he was a fanatic, you would have seen how they would have voted for him. That condolance he made for deborah Samuel, you guys insulted him for deleting it becauae you did not understand how much attack he suffered for it. Indeed you can never please humans.

For the record, I was born and brought up from the Northern part of the Nigeria, Kaduna State to be precised and Atiku been at the affairs of the government at the Federal level since democracy shouldn't have a problem winning majority of the Northern votes, but it only shows how inconsequential and desperate he has been all this while, he should be ashamed of himself that his people preferred Tinubu to him and for whatever reasons for that choice is not my business...

And who cares whatever attack he suffered during the Deborah debacle? Did anybody forced him to share his opinion? whatever verbal attack he got from his northern brothers be rest assured most Nigerians has been attacked physically in the same manner and some are not alive today to tell the story...!! Kawai ya kamata ya koma Dubai...!!
Re: Atiku Wins Sokoto As PDP Calls For Fresh Election In 471 Polling Units by WantsandMore: 12:48pm On Feb 28, 2023
Slynation:
Rigging apart...Atiku is an overrated politician in the North...!! Baba has been hiding under the influence of Southern votes...

He can't even do a "Peter Obi pattern of Enugu results" in any Northern States...

You self don dey observe some kind voting pattern abi? Smart guy ..

1 Like

Re: Atiku Wins Sokoto As PDP Calls For Fresh Election In 471 Polling Units by Fut9ure: 12:48pm On Feb 28, 2023
Adebammm:
I think everyone can determine who and what to support as base on election, stop complaining about the sw for God sake.. Tinubu might b from the sw likewise me.But I choose to support Obi..but I can't force everyone to support Obi ..why the drama??,Even the ss like Cross river,Edo, Akwa ibom, Tinubu got a very substantial amount of vote...So why the noise or blackmail as been peddle by people like you..Na wa oo

It was rigged here in the south south bro

I'm from Edo

Tinubu can not have up to 30k vote here in Edo sate

Same with every other south south state

Now put on your conscience please

So that the future of your children will be okay

1)Now the father of lagos as he claimed lost lagos

2) his own state of origin still he lost that state

3) now again Tinubu party and government is in power in a abuja still he lost that abuja
Re: Atiku Wins Sokoto As PDP Calls For Fresh Election In 471 Polling Units by Izongdave(m): 12:48pm On Feb 28, 2023
OMO stfu it was mainly because of insults like these most Yurubas couldn't emdure voting an Obi, even those who voted couldn't even defend their votes because you created less case for them to and here you're still without lessons
Fut9ure:

Re: Atiku Wins Sokoto As PDP Calls For Fresh Election In 471 Polling Units by HardMirror(m): 12:50pm On Feb 28, 2023
Slynation:

For the record, I was born and brought up from the Northern part of the Nigeria, Kaduna State to be precised and Atiku been at the affairs of the government at the Federal level since democracy shouldn't have a problem winning majority of the Northern votes, but it only shows how inconsequential and desperate he has been all this while, he should be ashamed of himself that his people preferred Tinubu to him and for whatever reasons for that choice is not my business...

And who cares whatever attack he suffered during the Deborah debacle? Did anybody forced him to share his opinion? whatever verbal attack he got from his northern brothers be rest assured most Nigerians has been attacked physically in the same manner and some are not alive today to tell the story...!! Kawai ya kamata ya koma Dubai...!!
ba damua
Re: Atiku Wins Sokoto As PDP Calls For Fresh Election In 471 Polling Units by WantsandMore: 12:51pm On Feb 28, 2023
highyo:
I am no longer seeing Atiku in this race, even if the result Will be challenged at the court, it should be between Obi and Tinubu. I believe Obi won this election but the evil on the Nigeria throne will not allow him. If we really want Obi on that throne, we should start commanding fire to kill all these evil personality controlling that presidential throne. That's when somebody like Obi, Osinbajo or Yar'Adua can lead Nigeria.

However going with what I saw in the dream, I am not seeing Tinubu on that throne either
You no go dream better dream na Tinubu you carry put head... oya dream about African prosperity, werey dey dream better dream.
Re: Atiku Wins Sokoto As PDP Calls For Fresh Election In 471 Polling Units by Lithiumite: 12:51pm On Feb 28, 2023
Cantonese:
Hmmm.

Could Atiku ever be the President of this country? This one too has eluded him. If only he united PDP. If only he let Ayu go. If only he settled with the G5. If only he did not let Obi and Kwakanso go. If only he did not allow the trickish Okowa play games with his head. By the way LP has overrun Delta State and the governorship election will usher in a Labour party governor. A whole lot of "if nots" are there to cause Atiku plenty of regrets. This election was his last chance. PDP is going into disintegration.

If he had remained in the AC with asiwaju who gave him shelter when he was chased out of the PDP, atiku would have been the one rounding up his 8 yrs tenure by now......Buhari would never have happened in 2015.

But his greed and lack of integrity made him run back to same PDP he still ran away from again in 2014 to scuttle GEJ then went back again to steal same PDP ticket......atiku lost this election a long time ago and threw away his chance to ever lead this country since 2007.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Wins Sokoto As PDP Calls For Fresh Election In 471 Polling Units by Fut9ure: 12:52pm On Feb 28, 2023
merrymike47:
well, I will choose a vibrant man in some cases and in many case where tactics, strong and direct orders are needed, I wouldn't care about the age, I will only care about the intelligence and the ability to give strong order and make strong decisions of the man.

Many times, it is not about the strength of a man, sometimes it is about the intelligence and ability to make a strong decision. Steve jobs doesn't really have the strength to pull that great project (Apple) but he has the intelligence and the strong decision making power to bring Apple thus far. He's like an slowpoke, he is dead now, but his work speaks volume till date.

Many times, the more we look, the less we see. If Tinubu won, let it be. They are all the same. Osinbajo would have been my best candidate but he was denied, so I will rest.

Now for someone intelligent as you claim to be able to impact or contribute that intelligency..give strong order

That same person is to be physically fit and mentally fit

Reason we suffered in Buhari's tenure because he was physically not fit

Now with no sentiments bro

Please conclude

1) someone lost his state of origin
2) someone lost his own place called lagos everybody knows his the father of lagos

3) he lost abuja a place where his political part amd tinubu have the power to do and undo what they want

Bro you are a sane human

It means Nigerians rejected this man

1 Like

Re: Atiku Wins Sokoto As PDP Calls For Fresh Election In 471 Polling Units by sketcherJ(m): 12:55pm On Feb 28, 2023
Fut9ure:

bitch why are you not mentioning the north where Obi didn’t even get 15% why south west where he recorded many votes? Say it as it is, you are a bigot who dislike the south west. I hope the hate consumes you and rots you from inside.
Re: Atiku Wins Sokoto As PDP Calls For Fresh Election In 471 Polling Units by Fut9ure: 12:57pm On Feb 28, 2023
sketcherJ:
bitch why are you not mentioning the north where Obi didn’t even get 15% why south west where he recorded many votes? Say it as it is, you are a bigot who dislike the south west. I hope the hate consumes you and rots you from inside.

2) someone lost his own place called lagos everybody knows his the father of lagos

3) he lost abuja a place where his political part amd tinubu have the power to do and undo what they want

If you are a sane human then you should know what that means

Re: Atiku Wins Sokoto As PDP Calls For Fresh Election In 471 Polling Units by ijele(m): 12:58pm On Feb 28, 2023
Peter Obi was called the Internet President. They are fighting him from all angles like he is the incumbent President. Peter Obi beat them online and offline and they are afraid to announce a result that they have been doctoring for the past 3 days. What a joke of a process. INEC just wasted N1 trillion naira on an election they eventually rigged when it could have costed them just N2m to have just gotten a local accountant to cook the book and rig it better than this N1 trillion they wasted.
Re: Atiku Wins Sokoto As PDP Calls For Fresh Election In 471 Polling Units by merrymike47(m): 1:02pm On Feb 28, 2023
Fut9ure:

Now for someone intelligent as you claim to be able to impact or contribute that intelligency..give strong order

That same person is to be physically fit and mentally fit

Reason we suffered in Buhari's tenure because he was physically not fit

Now with no sentiments bro

Please conclude

Bro you are a sane human

I gave an example of jobs though and if you can really pay the price of studying about him, u will agree with me that he is not fit for that job, but he did it. Let us not conclude on who we think is fit, I am a scientist and I belief in experiment before conclusion. You may not see it from my perspective but we cannot change time, also we cannot change destiny. Where we don't have the will power, we have to observe and learn.
Re: Atiku Wins Sokoto As PDP Calls For Fresh Election In 471 Polling Units by ifihearam: 1:04pm On Feb 28, 2023
Alexanderobi:
Atiku should respect the south next time.
Tinubu will show loyalty to the north very well.
The east will not get much in this government

Goodluck did the most for the north yet they betrayed him over buhari...

If Tinubu is sworn in, he might not do more than a term.
Re: Atiku Wins Sokoto As PDP Calls For Fresh Election In 471 Polling Units by Fut9ure: 1:05pm On Feb 28, 2023
merrymike47:
I gave an example of jobs though and if you can really pay the price of studying about him, u will agree with me that he is not fit for that job, but he did it. Let us not conclude on who we think is fit, I am a scientist and I belief in experiment before conclusion. You may not see it from my perspective but we cannot change time, also we cannot change destiny. Where we don't have the will power, we have to observe and learn.

Okay please quote me when his tenure begins

So job was also not aware of his environment whenever a national anthem is going on

Bro tinubu is mentally not sound for that job

All Nigerians know this
Re: Atiku Wins Sokoto As PDP Calls For Fresh Election In 471 Polling Units by Reloadedisraelp: 1:06pm On Feb 28, 2023
Atiku without the south is nothing.... Don't fvck with G5

Make pdp lose.... atiku n ayu eyes go clear
Re: Atiku Wins Sokoto As PDP Calls For Fresh Election In 471 Polling Units by Soadechanel: 1:06pm On Feb 28, 2023
Raf4:

I hope you will not commit suicide on top of BAT's election victory. You have been copying and pasting this bile-fill writeup since. This is about 40th time you're displaying this just this morning only.
This your hatred induced desperation cum frustration is getting to level too dangerous for your health. Pls, watch it.

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Atiku Wins Sokoto As PDP Calls For Fresh Election In 471 Polling Units by merrymike47(m): 1:07pm On Feb 28, 2023
Fut9ure:

Okay please quote me when his tenure begins

So job was also not aware of his environment whenever a national anthem is going on

Bro tinubu is mentally not sound for that job

All Nigerians know this
I will boss. Till then, I will observe. Thanks
Re: Atiku Wins Sokoto As PDP Calls For Fresh Election In 471 Polling Units by Slynation(m): 1:09pm On Feb 28, 2023
HardMirror:
ba damua
ne ma
Re: Atiku Wins Sokoto As PDP Calls For Fresh Election In 471 Polling Units by ChukwuObe: 1:10pm On Feb 28, 2023
Fut9ure:

If you are not a fool, why dont you go and ask your parents in the village why they refused to support the best candidate Awolowo in 1979 to be president if not tribalism and hatred

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Wins Sokoto As PDP Calls For Fresh Election In 471 Polling Units by Cantonese: 1:10pm On Feb 28, 2023
Frank688915:
yoruba muslims are greater than all igbo Christians in Nigeria history, first it's mko abiola, it's now Tinubu that will rule you all. He used you foools undecided

Olodo. Wetin you no know, na that thing pass you.

Let me remind you that they rule you completely. They dominate you completely on all fronts:

1. The phone in your hand
2. The laptop you borrow to use
3. All the electrical/electronic appliances within and around you.
4. The fan that blows that your ozuguzugu like head.
5. The plumbing things that give you water
6. The clothes and shoes you wear
7. The korope/okada that carry you around
8. The building materials used for the house where you live.
9. The torch light that enables you see inside that your dark one room apartment.
10. The medicines that save you from the die wey you for don die since.
11. Dem still be your landlord.

With the above, I put it to you Mr. Baba Sope that you are deeply jealous and aggrieved.

Sorry you hear.
Re: Atiku Wins Sokoto As PDP Calls For Fresh Election In 471 Polling Units by utenwuson: 1:10pm On Feb 28, 2023
Fut9ure:

cry, your tears is so salty, keep crying idiotaaaa
Re: Atiku Wins Sokoto As PDP Calls For Fresh Election In 471 Polling Units by Grandson006(m): 1:10pm On Feb 28, 2023

https://dailytrust.com/atiku-wins-sokoto-as-pdp-calls-for-fresh-election-in-471-polling-units/
mynd44 oam4j lalasticlala seun [/quote]

Sheyge Azaman don cash out
Re: Atiku Wins Sokoto As PDP Calls For Fresh Election In 471 Polling Units by Reloadedisraelp: 1:12pm On Feb 28, 2023
ijele:
Peter Obi was called the Internet President. They are fighting him from all angles like he is the incumbent President. Peter Obi beat them online and offline and they are afraid to announce a result that they have been doctoring for the past 3 days. What a joke of a process. INEC just wasted N1 trillion naira on an election they eventually rigged when it could have costed them just N2m to have just gotten a local accountant to cook the book and rig it better than this N1 trillion they wasted.
without rigging no way apc can win,this has b predicted long time ago.....inec has been paid....9ja need an electronic system of vote,if not rigging will Neva stop... Even the court has b paid lidis...
Re: Atiku Wins Sokoto As PDP Calls For Fresh Election In 471 Polling Units by Smartwave: 1:12pm On Feb 28, 2023
Fut9ure:

get well soon!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

#BiafraRemembranceDay: Enugu, Asaba, Anambra Completely Locked Down (Photos) / LIVE Updates From Buhari And Rochas' Campaign In Owerri / Why JEGA Postponed The Election Result Declaration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.