Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,564 members, 7,812,829 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:09 PM

Election: Breaking: Heavy Protest In Asaba. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Election: Breaking: Heavy Protest In Asaba. (7256 Views)

Anambra Election : Breaking! APC Just Won 4 Local Governments! / Heavy Protest Rocks National Assembly Over Plot To Impeach Saraki (PHOTOS) / Heavy Protest Against SARS In Rivers Over Threat To Kill Gov. Wike's Aide(photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Election: Breaking: Heavy Protest In Asaba. by myright: 11:12am On Feb 28, 2023
It is happening! Pictures/video soon
https://youtube.com/shorts/dOjcTpledkM?feature=share

1 Like

Re: Election: Breaking: Heavy Protest In Asaba. by orikoku: 11:12am On Feb 28, 2023
Ok

1 Like

Re: Election: Breaking: Heavy Protest In Asaba. by RandyUk: 11:13am On Feb 28, 2023
Images
Re: Election: Breaking: Heavy Protest In Asaba. by apache22b: 11:13am On Feb 28, 2023
When I told Peter Obi and his Obidient's urchins that Bola Ahmed Tinubu is the next president of Nigeria and the best choice of the Nigeria populace, they thought i was joking.

Now all roads leads to the chosen one by the people. Bola Ahmed Tinubu Congratulations on your mandate

No rigging from Peter Obi and his Obidient's urchins can change the will of the people.

Once again, thank you to all my fellow youths for making this happen. Now our future is secured in the hands of Tinubu shocked shocked

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Election: Breaking: Heavy Protest In Asaba. by nonhuman(m): 11:13am On Feb 28, 2023
Picture
Re: Election: Breaking: Heavy Protest In Asaba. by Dohn: 11:16am On Feb 28, 2023
apache22b:
When I told Peter Obi and his Obidient's urchins that Bola Ahmed Tinubu is the next president of Nigeria and the best choice of the Nigeria populace, they thought i was joking.

Now all roads leads to the chosen one by the people. Bola Ahmed Tinubu Congratulations on your mandate

No rigging from Peter Obi and his Obidient's urchins can change the will of the people.

Once again, thank you to all my fellow youths for making this happen. Now our future is secured in the hands of Tinubu shocked shocked
Na ur future dey tinubu hand,,,,,,, nt mine
God frbid

75 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Election: Breaking: Heavy Protest In Asaba. by Sonnobax15(m): 11:16am On Feb 28, 2023
grin
Re: Election: Breaking: Heavy Protest In Asaba. by Nobody: 11:25am On Feb 28, 2023
Are we protesting for biafra or for nigeria? grin

3 Likes

Re: Election: Breaking: Heavy Protest In Asaba. by TruthsFM: 11:31am On Feb 28, 2023
Good one
Re: Election: Breaking: Heavy Protest In Asaba. by PreSiDentey: 11:41am On Feb 28, 2023
Make INEC give una Obidatti.
Joke of the century.
It seems you people have forgotten we are in a democratic era. Tribunal is your friend.
Re: Election: Breaking: Heavy Protest In Asaba. by dorodee(m): 11:45am On Feb 28, 2023
O boy, the results from plateau state is funny..... Obi with 10 LGA has 400,000 plus ... While Tinubu with 3 LGA has 300,000 plus.... Na wa oo.

17 Likes

Re: Election: Breaking: Heavy Protest In Asaba. by myright: 11:46am On Feb 28, 2023
nonhuman:
Picture

1 Like

Re: Election: Breaking: Heavy Protest In Asaba. by Vickho: 11:51am On Feb 28, 2023
myright:
Biafra tv grin idiots grin
Re: Election: Breaking: Heavy Protest In Asaba. by iramure(m): 11:55am On Feb 28, 2023
10 birds killed already
Re: Election: Breaking: Heavy Protest In Asaba. by Felabrity: 11:58am On Feb 28, 2023
It's not heavy

1 Like

Re: Election: Breaking: Heavy Protest In Asaba. by heykims(m): 12:05pm On Feb 28, 2023
Not bad, just restrict it to your region.

3 Likes

Re: Election: Breaking: Heavy Protest In Asaba. by Holoway: 12:24pm On Feb 28, 2023
The devil takes advantage to plunder in times like this, be wise to diligently guard your soul. Don't go to hell because of Nigeria's politics, making peace with God is what matters most.
Re: Election: Breaking: Heavy Protest In Asaba. by BullBearMarket: 12:25pm On Feb 28, 2023
Re: Election: Breaking: Heavy Protest In Asaba. by BullBearMarket: 12:25pm On Feb 28, 2023
myright:
It is happening! Pictures/video soon
This is the video
https://youtube.com/shorts/dOjcTpledkM?feature=share
Re: Election: Breaking: Heavy Protest In Asaba. by Ifogift007: 12:37pm On Feb 28, 2023
apache22b:

Fellow thugs u mean

Oga any body that is supporting dis evil government called APC will die horrible and shamefully

It's just a matter of time... God's judgement has been passed

D blood of farmers horrible killed will be on dere entire generation... peace will never be seen in dere generation

7 Likes

Re: Election: Breaking: Heavy Protest In Asaba. by 0monnak0da: 12:41pm On Feb 28, 2023
dorodee:
O boy, the results from plateau state is funny..... Obi with 10 LGA has 400,000 plus ... While Tinubu with 3 LGA has 300,000 plus.... Na wa oo.
What happened in Lagos?
Re: Election: Breaking: Heavy Protest In Asaba. by NLegendforte: 12:43pm On Feb 28, 2023
Holoway:
The devil takes advantage to plunder in times like this, be wise to diligently guard your soul. Don't go to hell because of Nigeria's politics, making peace with God is what matters most.
Carry your fake preaching park one side
Re: Election: Breaking: Heavy Protest In Asaba. by sirchim(m): 12:49pm On Feb 28, 2023
Dohn:

Na ur future dey tinubu hand,,,,,,, nt mine
God frbid
I don't take these clowns serious anymore
Re: Election: Breaking: Heavy Protest In Asaba. by 2mch(m): 12:50pm On Feb 28, 2023
Skankamola:
Are we protesting for biafra or for nigeria? grin
Sounds like they are fighting for the zoo. Biafra or death. Lmao.

1 Like

Re: Election: Breaking: Heavy Protest In Asaba. by Holoway: 12:52pm On Feb 28, 2023
Fight to enter heaven which will be of more benefit to you than fighting for politicians who don't care about you. Don't act on behalf of God, he will act at His own time. His timings are different from ours
Re: Election: Breaking: Heavy Protest In Asaba. by eleniyan2020: 12:55pm On Feb 28, 2023
jetwonder:
grin
We will fight this war of Armageddon
how many votes obi get from North west state...use common sense na,nobody can end Nigeria, you will only waste your life!
Re: Election: Breaking: Heavy Protest In Asaba. by 2mch(m): 1:00pm On Feb 28, 2023
Even if you add 2m votes to Obi’s vote right now. He will still come 3rd.
Re: Election: Breaking: Heavy Protest In Asaba. by DesChyko: 1:01pm On Feb 28, 2023
apache22b:
When I told Peter Obi...

Did you call him on phone or you met somewhere?

You can be an urchin but you need to stop taking that gegemu.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Achebe To Nigerian Youths: Rise And Reclaim Your Country / Ekiti: PDP Confident Of Victory At The Court Of Appeal / Sagay Reveals Those Questioning Buhari Govt’s Anti-corruption War

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.