Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,468 members, 7,830,363 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

Election: Breaking: Heavy Protest In Asaba. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Election: Breaking: Heavy Protest In Asaba. (7270 Views)

Anambra Election : Breaking! APC Just Won 4 Local Governments! / Heavy Protest Rocks National Assembly Over Plot To Impeach Saraki (PHOTOS) / Heavy Protest Against SARS In Rivers Over Threat To Kill Gov. Wike's Aide(photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Election: Breaking: Heavy Protest In Asaba. by Peterobifailed: 1:17pm On Feb 28, 2023
Dohn:

Na ur future dey tinubu hand,,,,,,, nt mine
God frbid
you have no choice Peter obi has failed and if you protest soldiers go kill you
Re: Election: Breaking: Heavy Protest In Asaba. by mytime24(f): 1:26pm On Feb 28, 2023
Giving sensitive positions to Incompetent leaders

#inec resign now
Re: Election: Breaking: Heavy Protest In Asaba. by blazepascal(m): 1:29pm On Feb 28, 2023
Skankamola:
Are we protesting for biafra or for nigeria? grin
lol that's the problem
Re: Election: Breaking: Heavy Protest In Asaba. by myright: 1:35pm On Feb 28, 2023
Re: Election: Breaking: Heavy Protest In Asaba. by ScamHunter: 1:47pm On Feb 28, 2023
apache22b:
When I told Peter Obi and his Obidient's urchins that Bola Ahmed Tinubu is the next president of Nigeria and the best choice of the Nigeria populace, they thought i was joking.

Now all roads leads to the chosen one by the people. Bola Ahmed Tinubu Congratulations on your mandate

No rigging from Peter Obi and his Obidient's urchins can change the will of the people.

Once again, thank you to all my fellow youths for making this happen. Now our future is secured in the hands of Tinubu shocked shocked

Your future secured in his pocket when he's not been sworn in. That means that your destiny would be incinerated if he is.
Re: Election: Breaking: Heavy Protest In Asaba. by crixlight2(m): 2:12pm On Feb 28, 2023
PreSiDentey:
Make INEC give una Obidatti.
Joke of the century.
It seems you people have forgotten we are in a democratic era. Tribunal is your friend.
Dem no even say Atiku that is coming second
Re: Election: Breaking: Heavy Protest In Asaba. by Simplythebest: 2:22pm On Feb 28, 2023
Hope you have a good job?
apache22b:
When I told Peter Obi and his Obidient's urchins that Bola Ahmed Tinubu is the next president of Nigeria and the best choice of the Nigeria populace, they thought i was joking.

Now all roads leads to the chosen one by the people. Bola Ahmed Tinubu Congratulations on your mandate

No rigging from Peter Obi and his Obidient's urchins can change the will of the people.

Once again, thank you to all my fellow youths for making this happen. Now our future is secured in the hands of Tinubu shocked shocked
Re: Election: Breaking: Heavy Protest In Asaba. by leisuretym: 2:23pm On Feb 28, 2023
myright:
It is happening! Pictures/video soon
https://youtube.com/shorts/dOjcTpledkM?feature=share
Staged, No hold Okonwa responsible for the loan taken , no be we say make e gamble on election
Re: Election: Breaking: Heavy Protest In Asaba. by jahson19(m): 2:24pm On Feb 28, 2023
Wechat available....... Dm on whatsapp 07060484741
Re: Election: Breaking: Heavy Protest In Asaba. by basilo102: 2:33pm On Feb 28, 2023
apache22b:

You forgot MKO so soon. Be watching.
Re: Election: Breaking: Heavy Protest In Asaba. by Ajisebioyolaari: 2:35pm On Feb 28, 2023
I have watched the video. What I see is some jobless youths gyrating. The employed ones are busy in their respective work places trying to make a living.

For the animal saying " Obi must be President of Nigeria whether they like it or not". I want to also unequivocally state that "Tinubu will be President of Nigeria, whether you like it or not."

Anybody that does anyhow, will see anyhow in Jesus Name. It's not even a prayer, it's what we will ensure.
Re: Election: Breaking: Heavy Protest In Asaba. by gmo10(m): 2:55pm On Feb 28, 2023
dorodee:
O boy, the results from plateau state is funny..... Obi with 10 LGA has 400,000 plus ... While Tinubu with 3 LGA has 300,000 plus.... Na wa oo.
go and check the margin in each local government. Do you guys think you can cajole anyone to support your candidate? Tinubu has been planning this for ages, making friends everywhere, putting people in political positions through his connections, and you think obi with only southern spread and using religion as a campaign tool can just win the presidency of close to 250 million people? His supporters are so cronic and unrepentant, lack respect for the elders, packaged by the corrupt G5 lead by OBJ while calling others corrupt. If it were by age or gentle or soft-spokeness, Jonathan would've been the best president in Africa but no; his ministers ran the country dry cos he was so soft on the, even the ones that performed excellently under OBJ. The issue here is, a 'good man' can't rule Nigeria successfully.
Re: Election: Breaking: Heavy Protest In Asaba. by dorodee(m): 3:48pm On Feb 28, 2023
gmo10:
go and check the margin in each local government. Do you guys think you can cajole anyone to support your candidate? Tinubu has been planning this for ages, making friends everywhere, putting people in political positions through his connections, and you think obi with only southern spread and using religion as a campaign tool can just win the presidency of close to 250 million people? His supporters are so cronic and unrepentant, lack respect for the elders, packaged by the corrupt G5 lead by OBJ while calling others corrupt. If it were by age or gentle or soft-spokeness, Jonathan would've been the best president in Africa but no; his ministers ran the country dry cos he was so soft on the, even the ones that performed excellently under OBJ. The issue here is, a 'good man' can't rule Nigeria successfully.

Hmmm I agree with you. Tinubu has been planning to RIG the election for ages!

And you said a good man cannot rule Nigeria successfully.... So you agree that Tinubu is a bad man .
Abeg see the thinking of a CITIZEN..... I give up!!!
Re: Election: Breaking: Heavy Protest In Asaba. by SenatePresdo(m): 4:24pm On Feb 28, 2023
Nlfpmod
Mynd44
Re: Election: Breaking: Heavy Protest In Asaba. by gmo10(m): 5:32pm On Feb 28, 2023
dorodee:

Hmmm I agree with you. Tinubu has been planning to RIG the election for ages!

And you said a good man cannot rule Nigeria successfully.... So you agree that Tinubu is a bad man .
Abeg see the thinking of a CITIZEN..... I give up!!!
Mr Man can't you see I used quotation mark for the good man? Cos that's what you guys call Obi but he's not.
Re: Election: Breaking: Heavy Protest In Asaba. by chinchum(m): 5:44pm On Feb 28, 2023
dorodee:
O boy, the results from plateau state is funny..... Obi with 10 LGA has 400,000 plus ... While Tinubu with 3 LGA has 300,000 plus.... Na wa oo.
some of you have weak comprehension skills. The overall votes from all local governments is what counts.

In Lagos, Obi won in 8 lga vs Tinubu 12 lga . obi won the overall votes.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria’s Inflation Rate Jumps To 33.2% In March 2024 – NBS / FG Spends N446Billion To Service Debts In 4months / 28 Pensioners Die In Cross River State Over Non-payment Of Entitlements..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.