Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,231 members, 7,836,112 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

Eko E Dide : New Lagos Is Possible Vote Gbadebo Of LP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eko E Dide : New Lagos Is Possible Vote Gbadebo Of LP (1342 Views)

5 Reasons Why Gbadebo Of LP Can't Win Lagos. / Between Kenneth Okonkwo Of LP And Festus Keyamo Of APC Defending Manifesto / New Photos Of LP Candidate, Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eko E Dide : New Lagos Is Possible Vote Gbadebo Of LP by Whiteangel1234: 1:22pm On Feb 28, 2023
Get familiar. Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour gubernatorial candidate under @NgLabour

3 Likes

Re: Eko E Dide : New Lagos Is Possible Vote Gbadebo Of LP by Nobody: 1:26pm On Feb 28, 2023
He looks very scary and my mind is telling me he’s a womanizer

4 Likes

Re: Eko E Dide : New Lagos Is Possible Vote Gbadebo Of LP by DOVgadgets: 1:31pm On Feb 28, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
He looks very scary.
And the ones that look like angels pampered the youth at lekki toll gate ?

3 Likes

Re: Eko E Dide : New Lagos Is Possible Vote Gbadebo Of LP by SIawomir: 1:32pm On Feb 28, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
He looks very scary.

SMH
Re: Eko E Dide : New Lagos Is Possible Vote Gbadebo Of LP by Joey4321: 1:32pm On Feb 28, 2023
Bro stop campaigning jare.

He has won already. Sanwolu should continue playing
Re: Eko E Dide : New Lagos Is Possible Vote Gbadebo Of LP by 2mch(m): 1:33pm On Feb 28, 2023
DOVgadgets:

And the ones that look like angels pampered the youth at lekki toll gate ?
His Presidential candidate who he supported killed youth in Anambra. Did Sanwo Olu kill any youth? Werey.

4 Likes

Re: Eko E Dide : New Lagos Is Possible Vote Gbadebo Of LP by SaiOba: 1:36pm On Feb 28, 2023
OBIdient it's your time to speak even more louder....

We move
Re: Eko E Dide : New Lagos Is Possible Vote Gbadebo Of LP by cursedAbiola(f): 1:38pm On Feb 28, 2023
SaiOba:
OBIdient it's your time to speak even more louder....

We move
yes ooo

2 Likes

Re: Eko E Dide : New Lagos Is Possible Vote Gbadebo Of LP by SaiOba: 1:39pm On Feb 28, 2023
Dey Play O.. grin grin grin Just Dey Play O grin
IyaebeTheGreat:
He looks very scary.
Re: Eko E Dide : New Lagos Is Possible Vote Gbadebo Of LP by mariahAngel(f): 1:44pm On Feb 28, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

Those eyes, abi? cheesy

Iyaebe, I ba'ala? cheesy
Re: Eko E Dide : New Lagos Is Possible Vote Gbadebo Of LP by Nobody: 1:47pm On Feb 28, 2023
mariahAngel:

Those eyes, abi? cheesy

Iyaebe, I ba'ala? cheesy
Nwanyioma na wetin my eye See I go talk ooo. grin. You sef check am well
Re: Eko E Dide : New Lagos Is Possible Vote Gbadebo Of LP by mariahAngel(f): 1:53pm On Feb 28, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Nwanyioma na wetin my eye See I go talk ooo. grin. You sef check am well

I understand what you mean. cheesy

How have you been?
Re: Eko E Dide : New Lagos Is Possible Vote Gbadebo Of LP by Nobody: 1:54pm On Feb 28, 2023
mariahAngel:

I understand what you mean. cheesy

How have you been?
Good. Thanks. Please stay safe ooo

1 Like

Re: Eko E Dide : New Lagos Is Possible Vote Gbadebo Of LP by Lamanii22(f): 1:56pm On Feb 28, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

As in eh… he is very fineeee ooo
Re: Eko E Dide : New Lagos Is Possible Vote Gbadebo Of LP by Uk2114: 2:04pm On Feb 28, 2023
Fellow Nigerians you people should stop abusing yourselves. These politicians does not care about us. I just pity for you all
Re: Eko E Dide : New Lagos Is Possible Vote Gbadebo Of LP by Jack500: 2:08pm On Feb 28, 2023
This guy will not win, If you ibos turn this governorship election to Igbo vs yorubas in Lagos, your candidate will be defeated with the largest margin possible.

I am warning you now

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eko E Dide : New Lagos Is Possible Vote Gbadebo Of LP by Nobody: 2:23pm On Feb 28, 2023
Lamanii22:

As in eh… he is very fineeee ooo
Yoruba demon is written all over him.

1 Like

Re: Eko E Dide : New Lagos Is Possible Vote Gbadebo Of LP by FreeStuffsNG: 2:24pm On Feb 28, 2023
Whiteangel1234:
Get familiar. Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour gubernatorial candidate under @NgLabour

Re: Eko E Dide : New Lagos Is Possible Vote Gbadebo Of LP by ThatFairGuy1: 2:25pm On Feb 28, 2023
Igbos, una wan start again right
Re: Eko E Dide : New Lagos Is Possible Vote Gbadebo Of LP by gammarays1: 2:29pm On Feb 28, 2023
ThatFairGuy1:
Igbos, una wan start again right
So Gbadebo Rhodes is now an Igbo or anyone that wants good things is now an Igbo😂😂

What a good time to be igbo

So you're still happy being in bondage. Well real Nigerians are tired and making a statement.
Re: Eko E Dide : New Lagos Is Possible Vote Gbadebo Of LP by ThatFairGuy1: 2:31pm On Feb 28, 2023
Did I complained to you I'm in bondage?

Those who are holding you ransom in the East are not your problem, it's Tinubu.
gammarays1:

So Gbadebo Rhodes is now an Igbo or anyone that wants good things is now an Igbo😂😂

What a good time to be igbo

So you're still happy being in bondage. Well real Nigerians are tired and making a statement.

1 Like

Re: Eko E Dide : New Lagos Is Possible Vote Gbadebo Of LP by gammarays1: 2:40pm On Feb 28, 2023
ThatFairGuy1:
Did I complained to you I'm in bondage?

Those who are holding you ransom in the East are not your problem, it's Tinubu.
A clear conscience fears no accusation.

I didn't mention anyone yet you linked bondage to Tinubu. You just said the truth 😂😂

You're also living in bondage but you're not aware because your soul is lost.
Re: Eko E Dide : New Lagos Is Possible Vote Gbadebo Of LP by F117nighthawk: 2:48pm On Feb 28, 2023
Those eyes, abi? cheesy

Iyaebe, I ba'ala? cheesy
[/quote]
Re: Eko E Dide : New Lagos Is Possible Vote Gbadebo Of LP by F117nighthawk: 2:49pm On Feb 28, 2023
Is that what u can contribute to a serious business like this? I guess some that's why some of u are tagged lazy youths, get busy with your mind
Re: Eko E Dide : New Lagos Is Possible Vote Gbadebo Of LP by ifewise(m): 2:52pm On Feb 28, 2023
Chinedu, make una dey decieve una self. You guys have turned it to tribal politics. We will see on Saturday.

1 Like

Re: Eko E Dide : New Lagos Is Possible Vote Gbadebo Of LP by F117nighthawk: 2:53pm On Feb 28, 2023
My candid advice is for him and jandor to form an alliance to defeat APC and Sanwo-Olu hands down, without this he will lose the gubernatorial elections, Tinubu is already planning ahead, if he thinks the 10k margin they led in the presidential election is enough to give him the confidence, he will be rigged out, only LP plus PDP alliance can defeat and chase tinubu out of Lagos control.whoever know him should give him my good advice for free

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Eko E Dide : New Lagos Is Possible Vote Gbadebo Of LP by blabulu2000: 2:53pm On Feb 28, 2023
You will soon be a forgotten governorship candidate like Jimmy Agbaje ...

1 Like

Re: Eko E Dide : New Lagos Is Possible Vote Gbadebo Of LP by dubra: 2:55pm On Feb 28, 2023
Yes ooo, they have started creating none existing ethics sentiments to deceive the gullible, we are solidly behind GBADEBO, no apologies
Re: Eko E Dide : New Lagos Is Possible Vote Gbadebo Of LP by christistruth01: 2:56pm On Feb 28, 2023
ifewise:
Chinedu, make una dey decieve una self. You guys have turned it to tribal politics. We will see on Saturday.

Tribal Politics is an Understatement Obidients have practically ordered Osun People to pack out of Lagos only because Tinubu is from Osun

People like Charley Boy have gone full Tribal

Is Lagos not Yorubaland and SW ?
Re: Eko E Dide : New Lagos Is Possible Vote Gbadebo Of LP by PeterObi4LP: 3:00pm On Feb 28, 2023
Gbadebo of Labour Party is a true Lagosians and Omoluabi, not the type of Tinubu and MC Oluomo them who migrated to claim ownership of Lagos. And that is why come March 11th Saturday, Lagosians will come out en mass to vote their own under LP. Lagos should be x3 what it is now if they power that be had manage the resources.

But with Gbadebo of LP (The Master Planner) Eko will be great again.
Re: Eko E Dide : New Lagos Is Possible Vote Gbadebo Of LP by christistruth01: 3:06pm On Feb 28, 2023
PeterObi4LP:
Gbadebo of Labour Party is a true Lagosians and Omoluabi, not the type of Tinubu and MC Oluomo them who migrated to claim ownership of Lagos. And that is why come March 11th Saturday, Lagosians will come out en mass to vote their own under LP. Lagos should be x3 what it is now if they power that be had manage the resources.

But with Gbadebo of LP (The Master Planner) Eko will be great again.

MC Oluomo is Awori

Na dem get Lagos

Na dem receive and resettle ex Slaves and their descendant's
Re: Eko E Dide : New Lagos Is Possible Vote Gbadebo Of LP by TimT: 3:07pm On Feb 28, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Oluwa ooo😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
If e old, Dem go say e don old make him go rest ..
Now this one young, Dem don dey call am womanizer....😂😂😂

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obidients, There Is A Difference Between Winning And Having Majority Votes / Senator Binani From Adamawa State Becomes First Female Governor-elect In Nigeria / SSS Arrests Senator Yari For Ignoring Bola Tinubu’s Phone Call

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.