Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,858 members, 7,813,922 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:37 PM

5 Reasons Why Gbadebo Of LP Can't Win Lagos. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 5 Reasons Why Gbadebo Of LP Can't Win Lagos. (793 Views)

Eko E Dide : New Lagos Is Possible Vote Gbadebo Of LP / Between Kenneth Okonkwo Of LP And Festus Keyamo Of APC Defending Manifesto / New Photos Of LP Candidate, Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Reasons Why Gbadebo Of LP Can't Win Lagos. by pol23: 11:26am On Mar 07, 2023
Lagos state is one of the APC strongholds.
They're not ready to lose the biggest State in Nigeria for whatever reason.
Here are 5 reasons why I assumed LP might not win.
1. The number of voters for the presidential election will be far higher than that of the Gubernatorial Election..... ( I've voted in Lagos for 3 consecutive times, I can tell you this 100% true)
2. APC in Lagos is an Occupation, every head of every Agency is an APC member, every local chief, every King lagos, most people that works in Alawusa (my brother is a typical example )
3. APC structure in Lagos state is as strong as concrete....
30% of people that votes in Lagos cut across their structure
i. The omo Onile’s
ii.NURTW
iii. Lawma.
iv. LASTMA
If you’re a Yoruba living in Lagos you will understand all of the aforementioned are typical APCs.
4. Hatred aside APC has infiltrated every part of Lagos Economy, you either support them or your business collapse, you wonder why Emoney and few other influential Igbos are supporting them ( your best choice is to support openly and do something else behind)
5. Gbadebo the LP candidate has a very deep Igbo’s connection that will make even Yoruba’s think twice about voting him.

I’m a Yoruba and I’m not in anyway way tribalistic, but I won’t want any other tribe to govern Lagos.
That being said, I don’t support systematic tribalism like that said by OBa of Lagos about Igbo, I also hate APC to the bone… on Saturday I won’t be voting or Rather Vote for PDP, Truth is PDP do not have the support to win.
We’re all tired of the almighty APC and it’s thuggery in the state… we just want some sanity which Gbadebo represents but I don’t know how this will work out….
If you call me tribalistic for not supporting LP, think about a Yoruba man being a Governor in IMO or Enugun.... Whatever sincere answer you get within yourself is my answer..
Saturday is just by the corner.
Re: 5 Reasons Why Gbadebo Of LP Can't Win Lagos. by LuQuLuQu(m): 11:27am On Mar 07, 2023
Keep these bogus reasons in your rat and cockroach infested kitchen cupboard....nobody cares

5 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Why Gbadebo Of LP Can't Win Lagos. by Shokoloko(f): 11:29am On Mar 07, 2023
The youths will try. Effort, in the grand scheme of things, counts
Re: 5 Reasons Why Gbadebo Of LP Can't Win Lagos. by Acidosis(m): 11:29am On Mar 07, 2023
You gave us 50,000 reasons why Obi can't defeat Tinubu in Lagos. Have you forgotten?

2 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Why Gbadebo Of LP Can't Win Lagos. by Gunayo(m): 11:31am On Mar 07, 2023
He is your next governor. I dreamt about it this morning and it will surely come to pass.
Re: 5 Reasons Why Gbadebo Of LP Can't Win Lagos. by pol23: 11:33am On Mar 07, 2023
Acidosis:

You gave us 50,000 reasons why Obi can't defeat Tinubu in Lagos. Have you forgotten?
I vote for OBI, I'm not
Part of hatred..... Read this without being tribalistic you will see my point....
I hate APC and everything it stand for, same as Sanwolu who allowed the Endsars killing.
I'm a Nigerian, a pure one and I'm not in any way tribalistic, but if you put yourself in my shoe and not being sentimental, you will understand my angle.

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why Gbadebo Of LP Can't Win Lagos. by SatanKeepOff: 11:35am On Mar 07, 2023
Please keep ur assertion to ur self. LP is vexing and u will see the effect on ballot papers... Tinubu is going down in all areas of life
Re: 5 Reasons Why Gbadebo Of LP Can't Win Lagos. by Acidosis(m): 11:35am On Mar 07, 2023
pol23:

I vote for OBI, I'm not
Part of hatred..... Read this without being tribalistic you will see my point....
I hate APC and everything it stand for, same as Sanwolu who allowed the Endsars killing.
I'm a Nigerian, a pure one and I'm not in any way tribalistic, but if you put yourself in my shoe and not being sentimental, you will understand my angle.

Your point is not making sense. GRV is a yoruba man. You don't want him because his mother or wife is Igbo but those fielding you with this divisive politics have been su.cking the balls of a man without history who married an Itsekiri woman. Think about it: Has Tinubu sold Lagos to Itsekiri?

At the end of the day, voting is a personal choice.

The Yoruba man you want to vote for in Lagos rejected Amotekun (a pan-Yoruba security outfit) and nearly accepted RUGA. The pioneer of Amotekun, the governor of Ondo state, is married to an Igbo woman.

Again, the choice is yours.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Reasons Why Gbadebo Of LP Can't Win Lagos. by Zonefree(m): 11:36am On Mar 07, 2023
We're voting LP from top to bottom.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Why Gbadebo Of LP Can't Win Lagos. by FreeStuffsNG: 11:38am On Mar 07, 2023
Acidosis:

You do not understand politics if you really believe you defeated Asiwaju in Lagos wink

He will easily cancel the 6.7k votes lead at the tribunal by establishing the overvoting in Amudo Odofin for example , expanding his already almost 3m lead over Mr Obi while APC retains its 3 Senate seats and 20 out of the 24 HOR seats in Lagos.
You lost big time and Mr Obi lost on all fronts against Asiwaju. Btw, some of those lp will eventually cross to APC and Chinedu will lose its candidacy case currently at Supreme Court.
Re: 5 Reasons Why Gbadebo Of LP Can't Win Lagos. by Acidosis(m): 11:40am On Mar 07, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
You do not understand politics if you really believe you defeated Asiwaju in Lagos wink

He will easily cancel the 6.7k votes lead at the tribunal by establishing the overvoting in Amudo Odofin for example , expanding his already almost 3m lead over Mr Obi while APC retains its 3 Senate seats and 20 out of the 24 HOR seats in Lagos.
You lost big time and Mr Obi lost on all fronts against Asiwaju.

Then lets wait for the tribunal grin Don't forget to also tag along Tinubu's loss in Osun to a Fulani man. cheesy

If you're wondering why and how Tinubu lost to Obi in Lagos, you should even be more worried that he lost to a Fulani man in Osun.

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why Gbadebo Of LP Can't Win Lagos. by FreeStuffsNG: 11:44am On Mar 07, 2023
Acidosis:

Then lets wait for the tribunal grin Don't forget to also drag alone Tinubu's loss in Osun to a Fulani man. cheesy
Osun has a sitting PDP Governor who has already been sacked by a tribunal that established he lost against APC. It is in his personal interest that Atiku wins so he can have a brighter chance at the courts.
Adeleke won and even won senate and HOR seats. The difference is even more than a paltry 6.7k lead . I am just educating you that you actually lost in Lagos
Re: 5 Reasons Why Gbadebo Of LP Can't Win Lagos. by infofta(m): 11:55am On Mar 07, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

You lost big time and Mr Obi lost on all fronts against Asiwaju. Btw, some of those lp will eventually cross to APC and Chinedu will lose its candidacy case currently at Supreme Court.

You believe Tinubu got those millions of votes in the APC Northern states, SW and SS especially River state.

Wait for the court to give you results from the 176,000 polling units then you will realize APC didn't get 4 million votes.
Re: 5 Reasons Why Gbadebo Of LP Can't Win Lagos. by FreeStuffsNG: 12:07pm On Mar 07, 2023
Zonefree:
We're voting LP from top to bottom.
Yes o! Keep wasting your votes with politics of lies,hate,covetiousness, and bigotry. You got nothing labouring in vain and you will still get nothing this saturday too wink

Re: 5 Reasons Why Gbadebo Of LP Can't Win Lagos. by KanwuliaExtra: 12:09pm On Mar 07, 2023
4 days to go. . . .

High-Neck. We dey look o
Re: 5 Reasons Why Gbadebo Of LP Can't Win Lagos. by skentelelady(f): 12:18pm On Mar 07, 2023
pol23:
1. The number of voters for the presidential election will be far higher than that of the Gubernatorial Election..... ( I've voted in Lagos for 3 consecutive times, I can tell you this 100% true)
2. APC in Lagos is an Occupation, every head of every Agency is an APC member, every local chief, every King lagos, most people that works in Alawusa (my brother is a typical example )
i. The omo Onile’s
ii.NURTW
iii. Lawma.
iv. LASTMA
If you’re a Yoruba living in Lagos you will understand all of the aforementioned are typical APCs.
4. Hatred aside APC has infiltrated every part of Lagos Economy, you either support them or your business collapse, you wonder why Emoney and few other influential Igbos are supporting them ( your best choice is to support openly and do something else behind)
5. Gbadebo the LP candidate has a very deep Igbo’s connection that will make even Yoruba’s think twice about voting him.

I’m a Yoruba and I’m not in anyway way tribalistic, but I won’t want any other tribe to govern Lagos.
That being said, I don’t support systematic tribalism like that said by OBa of Lagos about Igbo, I also hate APC to the bone… on Saturday I won’t be voting or Rather Vote for PDP, Truth is PDP do not have the support to win.
We’re all tired of the almighty APC and it’s thuggery in the state… we just want some sanity which Gbadebo represents but I don’t know how this will work out….
If you call me tribalistic for not supporting LP, think about a Yoruba man being a Governor in IMO or Enugun.... Whatever sincere answer you get within yourself is my answer..

Your points are baseless. If head of every agency is Apc member, does that make those under him Apc members? Most goverment workers are tired of Apc in Lagos but they won't voice out becasue of their job.

Try to move close to them and listen to what they are saying. Don't base your points on guess work

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why Gbadebo Of LP Can't Win Lagos. by Solsix(m): 12:26pm On Mar 07, 2023
pol23:
i. The omo Onile’s
ii.NURTW
iii. Lawma.
iv. LASTMA

Is it true he's Igbo?? I mean LP candidate
Re: 5 Reasons Why Gbadebo Of LP Can't Win Lagos. by blabulu2000: 12:28pm On Mar 07, 2023
For the fact that the First Lady of Lagos state will now be a full-fledged Yiibo and the governor is half-flesh Yiibo and Yoruba piss me off

(1) (Reply)

FACT CHECK: Did Peter Obi Win 19 States In The 2023 Presidential Elections / Imagine Someone Who Can't Speak Yoruba Fluently but Want To Govern Lagos State. / Every Tinubu Supporter Deep Down, Know Tinubu Didn’t Win It FAIRLY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.