Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,266 members, 7,815,440 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

Herdsmen Kill Scores Of People In Benue - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Herdsmen Kill Scores Of People In Benue (56387 Views)

Troops Kill Scores Of Bandits, Recover Arms And Motorcycles In Kaduna (photos) / Special Forces Kill Scores Of Bandits Terrorising Abuja-Kaduna Road / NAF Airstrikes Kill Scores Of Bandits In Niger, Wedding Party Hit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Herdsmen Kill Scores Of People In Benue by Kwashiman: 1:53pm On Feb 28, 2023
THEY WERE KILLED BY HERDSMEN AFTER COMING BACK FROM POLLING UNIT YESTERDAY.

Yesterday, Fulani herdsmen invaded Tse Alaa in Udaaya community around 9 pm when everyone was asleep as a result of tiredness from polling units.

They opened fire and killed about 8 innocent people, then they moved to the neighbouring village Tse Magum where they attacked around 10pm and killed people.

In as much as we are celebrating victory at the polls, let's not forget to pray for this people and the families they have left behind.

Everything that has the beginning definitely has an end. We shall soon fix this herdsmen where they belong. May their gentle souls rest in peace Amen.

Krayzietee Atu

https://www./558086838101862/permalink/1319621451948393/?app=fbl

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Herdsmen Kill Scores Of People In Benue by LalaSnakeLala(m): 1:55pm On Feb 28, 2023
And you just voted in the same masters of herdsmen.

530 Likes 53 Shares

Re: Herdsmen Kill Scores Of People In Benue by Hashabiah: 1:57pm On Feb 28, 2023
This is nice ...keep up the bloodshed. This is only the beginning . Very soon APC will paint the whole Nigeria red

351 Likes 40 Shares

Re: Herdsmen Kill Scores Of People In Benue by mancoconut: 1:57pm On Feb 28, 2023
Don't worry Fulani herdsmen are just testing microphone, they were even nice under Buhari government, now they have a Muslim/Muslim government to do even worse...I have absolutely no sympathy for Benue people, to each their own at this point in Nigeria.

437 Likes 55 Shares

Re: Herdsmen Kill Scores Of People In Benue by cursedAbiola(f): 1:57pm On Feb 28, 2023
zero pity here

Let the dead Bury the dead

224 Likes 28 Shares

Re: Herdsmen Kill Scores Of People In Benue by Tissaia(f): 1:59pm On Feb 28, 2023
This country is toast

33 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Herdsmen Kill Scores Of People In Benue by DaniDani(m): 1:59pm On Feb 28, 2023
Orton was busy warning you fools but you lots can't see beyond your noses. They used a willing tool reverend father to deceive you all, now you have started paying with your blood when full Muslim Muslim leadership haven't taken over yet! 4 years is a long journey for you all to pay with your blood!

422 Likes 34 Shares

Re: Herdsmen Kill Scores Of People In Benue by Sergio101(m): 2:00pm On Feb 28, 2023
cheesy

Herdsmen ain't even bothered about the election brouhaha.

Just dey do wetin they know how best to do.

After all......Atiku is there brother, shetima thier uncle, Tinubu their clergy man grin.......they can only stop if an entirely strange force to them is elected

But shebi APC won Benue??.......werin kwonsan me.

The era of "remember them in prayer has gone" cool

201 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Herdsmen Kill Scores Of People In Benue by ukenke: 2:01pm On Feb 28, 2023
Shortly after they reelected APC

175 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Herdsmen Kill Scores Of People In Benue by adecz: 2:01pm On Feb 28, 2023
undecided
Re: Herdsmen Kill Scores Of People In Benue by Nobody: 2:01pm On Feb 28, 2023
According to INEC Benue pple voted for APC

Same APC that killed slaughtered them??

Nawa oo

217 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Herdsmen Kill Scores Of People In Benue by FalseProphet1(m): 2:02pm On Feb 28, 2023
I see benue state becoming the least populated state in Nigeria, I herdsmen wiping more than 85% of their entire population.

This I have seen.

105 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Herdsmen Kill Scores Of People In Benue by Shalommy(f): 2:02pm On Feb 28, 2023
Goodnews.. More will fall. Chaii cheesy cheesy

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Herdsmen Kill Scores Of People In Benue by ken6488(m): 2:03pm On Feb 28, 2023
grin APC never win self

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Herdsmen Kill Scores Of People In Benue by SpecialAdviser(m): 2:04pm On Feb 28, 2023
Hashabiah:
This is nice ...keep up the bloodshed. This is only the beginning . Very soon APC will paint the whole Nigeria red
There is nothing nice here. Stop being stupid please.

May God punish APC

115 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Herdsmen Kill Scores Of People In Benue by BigSarah(f): 2:05pm On Feb 28, 2023
Kyase come and see O.

God forgive us, to those using this to make unsavory comments, have you no shame or sense angry.

You spent 2015 and 2019 towing this line, do you really want to continue like this in 2023 cry?

I know it's hurtful and terrible, how Inec and apc took this election, but that doesn't mean you should go on and make your life and interactions with others go bad, do not inject fear and empower wicked souls with your reactions.

Even if Apc wins at the courts, we all voted for who we believed in, for various reasons, let's just hope APC's tenure favour Nigerians.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Herdsmen Kill Scores Of People In Benue by SpecialAdviser(m): 2:05pm On Feb 28, 2023
mancoconut:
Don't worry Fulani herdsmen are just testing microphone, they were even nice under Buhari government, now they have a Muslim/Muslim government to do even worse...I have absolutely no sympathy for Benue people, to each their own at this point in Nigeria.
With Muslim Muslim ticket, Christians in Nigeria are in a big trouble

78 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Herdsmen Kill Scores Of People In Benue by BigSarah(f): 2:06pm On Feb 28, 2023
mancoconut:

Keep quiet, don't you know there were manipulations, APC couldn't have won.

Keep your sympathy to your self, benue people voted as they liked, same as other states..

We only hope the government takes its responsibility seriously.

16 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Kill Scores Of People In Benue by sweetonugbu: 2:06pm On Feb 28, 2023
They couldnt even wait for the result to be announced.

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Kill Scores Of People In Benue by Philgafauto: 2:08pm On Feb 28, 2023
grin grin grin grin

Dem never halla. Useless poor people voting their killers.

I won’t ever pity any church in yorubaland that is attacked. Shebi they prefer tribalism more than their preservation ni?

61 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Herdsmen Kill Scores Of People In Benue by Conner44: 2:09pm On Feb 28, 2023
This is what fulani herdsmen call the APC election victory slaughter

It’s a long standing custom undecided nothing to see here

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Kill Scores Of People In Benue by Sergio101(m): 2:10pm On Feb 28, 2023
BigSarah:

Keep quiet, don't you know there were manipulations, APC couldn't have seen that much fairly

Trust me.....the ship has sailed.

Nobody gives a damming damn about any shit any longer.

More veins ụmụ herdsmen

25 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Kill Scores Of People In Benue by CodeTemplar: 2:11pm On Feb 28, 2023
They ve resume duty. Next is zamfara and borno.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Kill Scores Of People In Benue by RenaissanceGuy: 2:12pm On Feb 28, 2023
Just because Tinubu won the state with barely 2K vote difference, Obidients will start bringing photos of years ago to mock hapless Benue people, who have done nothing but shown Peter Obi love and trust by voting for him massively.

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Herdsmen Kill Scores Of People In Benue by DOTian: 2:13pm On Feb 28, 2023
Our northern neighbors are the most confused people in the country.
Benue people are simply confused. Right from the Sarduana days, the fulanis have been killing them! Remember The Tiv riots an the antendant massacres of the 50s and 60s that nearly resulted into a military mutiny because many soldiers didn't like how the then Northern Nigeria government was using them to massacre civilians?

Yet the bulk of soldiers that fought and killed in Biafra fighting to enthrone and institutionalize the fulani hegemony were from Benue! They fought as if it was a personal problem to the tivs.
Now the fulani is killing them for fun again and they're still voting The APC!
Benue get problem faa. Really big problem
They can't even form an effective vigilante force to defend themselves..

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Kill Scores Of People In Benue by Ablemed: 2:14pm On Feb 28, 2023
mancoconut:

Same way people voted enmass for APC at Rivers state right? Stop being a F**l bro. Isn't it clear there are manipulations everywhere and in all states? Where in Benue can you come out to say APC can win this LG? You know very well there were manipulations on Benue's votes to, so stop feigning ignorance.

34 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Herdsmen Kill Scores Of People In Benue by Philgafauto: 2:15pm On Feb 28, 2023
SpecialAdviser:

With Muslim Muslim ticket, Christians in Nigeria are in a big trouble

If they like, they should kill all Christians.

Shebi the people of Ondo & Ekiti prefer tribalism to their continued existence ni? We shall see who’ll cry first. Even that church RCCG, when shettima begins with them, their head go correct.

I no dey pity any poor or illiterate person again oooo. I just dey on my lane dey relate with only the few sensible people wey dey Nigeria.

Me no kuku dey go church or travel interstate for 9ja.

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Herdsmen Kill Scores Of People In Benue by Trollronaldo: 2:16pm On Feb 28, 2023
They are mad.

Shebi APC won the state again. Let them go and die

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Herdsmen Kill Scores Of People In Benue by alezzy13: 2:18pm On Feb 28, 2023
This looks fake. Currently in Benue and have heard no such killing.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Kill Scores Of People In Benue by Kyase(m): 2:21pm On Feb 28, 2023
BigSarah:
God forgive us

Kyase

Ortom doing what he knows best

4 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Kill Scores Of People In Benue by Seefinish: 2:22pm On Feb 28, 2023
They have started getting the dividend of voting APC

25 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Man Who Trekked From Yola To Abuja For Buhari Inauguration Develops Legs Injury / Shocking Security Report : BUHARI Has A Terminal Disease- DAILY POST / PHOTOS: Obasanjo Visits Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.