Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,530 members, 7,830,571 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:44 AM

Herdsmen Kill Scores Of People In Benue - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Herdsmen Kill Scores Of People In Benue (56444 Views)

Troops Kill Scores Of Bandits, Recover Arms And Motorcycles In Kaduna (photos) / Special Forces Kill Scores Of Bandits Terrorising Abuja-Kaduna Road / NAF Airstrikes Kill Scores Of Bandits In Niger, Wedding Party Hit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Herdsmen Kill Scores Of People In Benue by onuman: 12:36pm On Mar 02, 2023
Grgton:
According to INEC Benue pple voted for APC

Same APC that killed slatterd them??

Nawa oo

That's the more reason to believe that the election was a fraud.
If not, how could people reelect a group which has been murdering them for years? Or did TIV people not understand that it's the Buhari cabal which placed its ally, Shettima as VP to old and sickly Tinubu, in order to use Shettima as effective president to continue with Islamic expansionist and Jihad over rest of Nigeria?
Re: Herdsmen Kill Scores Of People In Benue by goslowgoslow(m): 12:38pm On Mar 02, 2023
Fut9ure:

I'm a Bini

I'm celebrating it with champagne

I'm celebrating right now

Everybad news that js going to be coming out of Nigeria will give me joy

We were close to redemption some tribalistic south westerners ruined everything

Barman give me a bottle of beer

Wanna celebrate their killing

Untill grab our pvc then we do away with tribalism, religion and petty sentiments

I will keep on celebrating news like this
And I pray those bad news will also hit you and your family. Nobody is immune to it irrespective of whom you vote. People voted who they want and you call them tribalistic! You that probably voted Obi are you not tribalistic for not voting Tinubu, Atiku or others...idiots!
Re: Herdsmen Kill Scores Of People In Benue by CBR100: 12:41pm On Mar 02, 2023
Staywithbina:

It was under apc that snake swallowed money ,money took money,nobody is held responsible for anything,obsanjo was bad ,obsanjo was bad ,it was obsanjo that invested in telecommunication ,it was under apc rule that millions of Nigerians died ,it was under his rule that death became a normal thing,before buhari ,3 people killed was a very very sad news but under his watch ,millions were killed ,none of my brothers were killed but it did hurt me ,and I was even thinking this people had sense,look at what Happened at owo ,how people were massacred ,and it was swept under the carpet ..we need a government that Is answerable to his government ,but some people thought it was about being Igbo or Christain, some were more about their stomach ,let me tell u the truth ,this is the last straw that broke the camel's back,lots of people are now weak and tired and quote me,the next election will have the lowest turnout ,let people keep voting for the ones that will give them 2k ..I don't care anymore,the endsars was pioneered by people who wanted change ,most person's at the fore front of end sars were never victims of sars brutallity but they wanted a sane environment ,same people they were fighting for were speaking against them
.omo let's live like that

Nigerian vote presidential election base on 2 sentiment......religious and tribal (all other things are secondary
No party no dey steal money (during PDP regime ppl also die , money was stolen nothing way APC don do wey PdP neva do)
And LP will still do same thing

Obi was able to use the religious card Buh fail in the tribal card ......he was unable to convince the almajiri why dey shud vote for him
Re: Herdsmen Kill Scores Of People In Benue by goslowgoslow(m): 12:41pm On Mar 02, 2023
Shalommy:
Goodnews.. More will fall. Chaii cheesy cheesy
Oloriburuku....las las na IPOB or UGM go vinish you and your family.
Re: Herdsmen Kill Scores Of People In Benue by Helgreenluv(m): 12:42pm On Mar 02, 2023
07kjb:

It won't be business as usual when OBI assume power get that
Obi will NEVER rule this country! It's better you wake up from your dream and start facing reality. He'll never get 25% votes in the North East and North West
Re: Herdsmen Kill Scores Of People In Benue by Taiggarr: 12:42pm On Mar 02, 2023
DaniDani:
Orton was busy warning you fools but you lots can't see beyond your noses. They used a willing tool reverend father to deceive you all, now you have started paying with your blood when full Muslim Muslim leadership haven't taken over yet! 4 years is a long journey for you all to pay with your blood!

You are a BRIGAND HATEFUL DEMON!!!

So you believed this FAKE NEWS of HERDSMEN?

Orton.lost because the people KNOW THE TRUTH..

He has gone back to his watery LIES of HERDSMEN..

This was a community CLASH!

Kitikpa dorwakwa otu nne gi..
Re: Herdsmen Kill Scores Of People In Benue by goslowgoslow(m): 12:43pm On Mar 02, 2023
CBR100:

Nigerian vote presidential election base on 2 sentiment......religious and tribal (all other things are secondary
No party no dey steal money (during PDP regime ppl also die , money was stolen nothing way APC don do wey PdP neva do)

Obi was able to use the religious card Buh fail in the tribal card ......he was unable to convince the almajiri why dey shud vote for him
This is the best unbiased comment I have read so far.
Re: Herdsmen Kill Scores Of People In Benue by Staywithbina: 12:45pm On Mar 02, 2023
CBR100:

Pdp will steal money,if u catch them ,someone will take responsibility,not when money is missing , someone will tell u that snake swallowed it..we need a responsible government
Re: Herdsmen Kill Scores Of People In Benue by CBR100: 12:45pm On Mar 02, 2023
onuman:

That's the more reason to believe that the election was a fraud.
If not, how could people reelect a group which has been murdering them for years? Or did TIV people not understand that it's the Buhari cabal which placed its ally, Shettima as VP to old and sickly Tinubu, in order to use Shettima as effective president to continue with Islamic expansionist and Jihad over rest of Nigeria?

U ppl shud stop dis islamic exoansionit and try to work with everybody (if we redo the election 100times)....... A single religion is no capable of producing a president in nigeria

Tinubu was lucky base on just 2 fact.....1, the opposition was divided
2. Southwest looks beyond religion and took him as their son

If na by religion tonight would have lost ekiti and ondo

If you ppl continue dis religion agenda .....then even the next election unna don lose already
Re: Herdsmen Kill Scores Of People In Benue by Taiggarr: 12:46pm On Mar 02, 2023
SpecialAdviser:

There is nothing nice here. Stop being stupid please.

May God punish APC

Your heart attack is loading for 8 years onward..

When you start crying blood, we'll take notice..
Re: Herdsmen Kill Scores Of People In Benue by Taiggarr: 12:47pm On Mar 02, 2023
SpecialAdviser:

With Muslim Muslim ticket, Christians in Nigeria are in a big trouble

Nothing will happen..Boy!
Re: Herdsmen Kill Scores Of People In Benue by FireUpNow(m): 12:48pm On Mar 02, 2023
NThe out going president messed up the security system of the country big time
Re: Herdsmen Kill Scores Of People In Benue by Numerouno94(m): 12:50pm On Mar 02, 2023
Grgton:
didn't you watch when momooood announced it

I watched it, buh I didn't blif him. APC never won Benue, it was manipulated.
Re: Herdsmen Kill Scores Of People In Benue by Ever8090: 12:50pm On Mar 02, 2023
07kjb:

Make una put body for EAST una dey mad

OUR BODY DON DEY GAME NOW
look at this fool, they been killing and your own people also killing, I am sure you guys will start the no lefledon nonsense again...mouth na him una get I even thought that you guys will not even be part of Nigeria by now but here you are with your saviour in prison
Re: Herdsmen Kill Scores Of People In Benue by pepetua(m): 12:52pm On Mar 02, 2023
Grgton:
According to INEC Benue pple voted for APC

Same APC that killed slatterd them??

Nawa oo
As long as this election is concerned,we have no proof that Benue people voted for APC.
Re: Herdsmen Kill Scores Of People In Benue by Apili: 12:52pm On Mar 02, 2023
They are responsible for what ever befalls them

Re: Herdsmen Kill Scores Of People In Benue by Nobody: 12:54pm On Mar 02, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
Igbos and HATE.

Because APC won Benue with just 2000 votes over Obi, they should die?

What kind of demon is living in u People
Only psychopaths rejoice at the suffering of the innocent. Whenever you hear about a woman torturing a househelp, 90% of it turns out to be igbos, and they want other to share in their obidense madness.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Kill Scores Of People In Benue by CBR100: 12:54pm On Mar 02, 2023
Staywithbina:

Pdp will steal money,if u catch them ,someone will take responsibility,not when money is missing , someone will tell u that snake swallowed it..we need a responsible government

D way atiku took responsibility or madueke or stella oduah.....abi patience jonathan .....abi dasuki or dat CAN president dat went to south africa

My brother forget story ......let LP shud use the next 4 years to build his structure ....(or 2023 maybe the highest vote dey will ever get in nigeria)
Religious sentimental dat works for him dis year may not work for him next 4 years

She already knows his weakness (which is the north)......he shud build a structure of young and vibrant youth in the north dat will be loyal to LP

Go and read about BAT SWAGA in southwest ( why do you think tinubu was confidence dat southwest will not punish him for his Muslim/Muslim candidate
Re: Herdsmen Kill Scores Of People In Benue by Nobody: 12:56pm On Mar 02, 2023
LalaSnakeLala:
And you just voted in the same masters of herdsmen.

They came to thank them for voting APC
Re: Herdsmen Kill Scores Of People In Benue by onuman: 12:56pm On Mar 02, 2023
CBR100:

U ppl shud stop dis islamic exoansionit and try to work with everybody (if we redo the election 100times)....... A single religion is no capable of producing a president in nigeria

Tinubu was lucky base on just 2 fact.....1, the opposition was divided
2. Southwest looks beyond religion and took him as their son

If na by religion tonight would have lost ekiti and ondo

If you ppl continue dis religion agenda .....then even the next election unna don lose already

If you people have no religion agenda, why did you go for Muslim-Muslim ticket for APC, and placed another Muslim on PDP, in a Nigeria nearly equally divided between Muslims and Christians? Obi emerged with such a huge force under six months because of your Islamic agenda.
If the votes were not rigged, the 3 Muslims contesting for votes would have made Obi win at first ballot.
Re: Herdsmen Kill Scores Of People In Benue by CBR100: 12:57pm On Mar 02, 2023
pepetua:
As long as this election is concerned,we have no proof that Benue people voted for APC.

Dey voted for the rev. Fada dey voted for tinubu...benue have problem with the fulani not the muslims .....(esp. A yoruba at dat )

Do you know how many Benue have families in southwest ....and dey are telling their ppl at home how nicely dey are treated to some extent
Re: Herdsmen Kill Scores Of People In Benue by tarantino1000: 12:59pm On Mar 02, 2023
I hate APC with so much passion but I will never rejoice at the death of innocent people.

Who's to say they even voted for APC in the first place? Tinubu only had 2,000 more votes than Obi.
Re: Herdsmen Kill Scores Of People In Benue by CBR100: 1:01pm On Mar 02, 2023
onuman:

If you people have no religion agenda, why did you go for Muslim-Muslim ticket for APC, and placed another Muslim on PDP, in a Nigeria nearly equally divided between Muslims and Christians? Obi emerged with such a huge force under six months because of your Islamic agenda.

I doubt if it is a religious agenda (assuming obi didn't left pdp....and dey use their 2019 formation dey would have won
Re: Herdsmen Kill Scores Of People In Benue by Staywithbina: 1:05pm On Mar 02, 2023
CBR100:

D way atiku took responsibility or madueke or stella oduah.....abi patience jonathan .....abi dasuki or dat CAN president dat went to south africa

My brother forget story ......let LP shud use the next 4 years to build his structure ....(or 2023 maybe the highest vote dey will ever get in nigeria)
Religious sentimental dat works for him dis year may not work for him next 4 years

She already knows his weakness (which is the north)......he shud build a structure of young and vibrant youth in the north dat will be loyal to LP

Go and read about BAT SWAGA in southwest ( why do you think tinubu was confidence dat southwest will not punish him for his Muslim/Muslim candidate

I don't care ,I didn't say anyone should vote for atiku ,vote Peter obi ,as a governor of anambra,he was responsive..we said let's try something new,abeg I don't care,let bad news flow
Re: Herdsmen Kill Scores Of People In Benue by CBR100: 1:06pm On Mar 02, 2023
onuman:

If the votes were not rigged, the 3 Muslims contesting for votes would have made Obi win at first ballot.

Yoruba Christians didn't vote for Obi massively
Northern Christians believe Obi may not win ....so dey voted for their long time love Atiku

Some christian politicians in the east believe they will lose their relevance if dey don't deliver their state or senatorial district so dey ask ppl to vote for their Muslim party (e.g okowa, wike,udom emmanuel)

If you add all of these togeda dat is the reason christians was unable to put Obi there (despite 3 muslims contesting)

All of these
Re: Herdsmen Kill Scores Of People In Benue by Ablemed: 1:07pm On Mar 02, 2023
jared007:
But you guys didn't make noise/protest compared to Rivers state. Benue governor even declared for Obi so what happened to the votes? Abegi

Imma Yoruba guy and atm you ain't making no point here just some dumb mind on my screen and a F**l's attitude of being glad when innocent folks are killed.
Re: Herdsmen Kill Scores Of People In Benue by Immanuelsnr: 1:08pm On Mar 02, 2023
SpecialAdviser:

There is nothing nice here. Stop being stupid please.

May God punish APC
Oga shut the Bleep up
Re: Herdsmen Kill Scores Of People In Benue by Thonee(m): 1:08pm On Mar 02, 2023
El Chapo and Osama bin laden in Aso Rock means 9ja is finished.
Re: Herdsmen Kill Scores Of People In Benue by joemag: 1:09pm On Mar 02, 2023
IGBOSON1:

Shut your stinking mouth! The south-east has been noted to be the most peaceful region in Nigeria! It's poignant to note that insecurity started in the region with the coming of the demon Buhari and his supreme court minion Uzodinma! The attacks in the south-east are false-flag operations engineered by your murderous ilk, and the aim is (i say IS because i believe with Tinubu stealing this election that the killings will continue)....the aim is to give Mazi kanu and IPOB a bad name as well as to create a climate of fear in the south-east in the hopes that it will negatively affect voter turnout in the 2023 elections!

You just show the world the stuff you are made up of by throwing insults. I would have generalised but I have some good Igbo friends.
The most tribalistic tribe in Nigeria is Igbo. You think we don't know this because we were shouting Obi up and down.? A region were non indigenes can't even buy land.
Also, it was Buhari that told Cownu to instruct you people to be killing yourselves and if this is true then you are the dumbest tribe in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Kill Scores Of People In Benue by CBR100: 1:09pm On Mar 02, 2023
Staywithbina:

I don't care ,I didn't say anyone should vote for atiku ,vote Peter obi ,as a governor of anambra,he was responsive..we said let's try something new,abeg I don't care,let bad news flow

He was not responsive, ASUU strike, doctors went for 13 months strike, agbero tool over onitsha, the whole state capital was dirty ......
Do you want me to send you the link of what anambra ppl said about him in 2012........it is here on nairaland
Re: Herdsmen Kill Scores Of People In Benue by Ablemed: 1:09pm On Mar 02, 2023
Staywithbina:

There was manipulation In every state but some people stood their ground and fought ,here in anambra ,no body gree collect one naira or was even gonna want to compromise any thing,but some of this other states were collecting 2k and voting nonsense and rewriting

If Anambra was a key state, y'all would have experienced same manipulations that was seen in all states
Re: Herdsmen Kill Scores Of People In Benue by Minjim: 1:12pm On Mar 02, 2023
Philgafauto:
grin grin grin grin

Dem never halla. Useless poor people voting their killers.

I won’t ever pity any church in yorubaland that is attacked. Shebi they prefer tribalism more than their preservation ni?

So you all agreed that they voted APC, WHY all the noise that the election was rigged?

You're happy where you won APC BUT APC rigged where they won you.
People will alwaysvote their favourites just like you did yours.

Thank God that fraud didn't win it would have been a state of autocracy

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Heavily Armed Niger Delta Militants Pictured At Southern Ijaw Creek (pics) / Police Pour Water And Teargas On Governor Fubara / EndSARS: Lagos Closes All Schools Indefinitely

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.