Stats: 3,161,898 members, 7,848,640 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 07:54 AM

Fact-Check: APC, PDP Votes At Buhari’s PU In 2019, 2023 Not Same - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fact-Check: APC, PDP Votes At Buhari’s PU In 2019, 2023 Not Same (38847 Views)

Magic Happened To PDP’s Votes At Anambra Collation Centre - Atiku’s Witness / Thugs Attack PU In Dipo Olubi Street, Cart Away Ballot Boxes, Injure Voter / Atiku Does Not Deserve Rivers PDP Votes – Wike (2) (3) (4)

Re: Fact-Check: APC, PDP Votes At Buhari’s PU In 2019, 2023 Not Same by vhykeeytor(m): 3:48pm On Feb 28, 2023
The fool only fact check punch...

While result from channels and premium times, shows the same 523 to 3 votes in 2019 and 2023. Is punch now INEC?
Why has inec not uploaded the EC8 form from Daura (Buhari Polling Unit), so that everyone can cross check. The joke is on your afonja's because the world is watching and mocking at you people trying to subvert the mandate of the people by supporting a known drug lord and election rigger.

Re: Fact-Check: APC, PDP Votes At Buhari’s PU In 2019, 2023 Not Same by burp18: 3:48pm On Feb 28, 2023
Niceiroko:

you deserve to be history
Don't we all?
Re: Fact-Check: APC, PDP Votes At Buhari’s PU In 2019, 2023 Not Same by Wickedfacts: 3:49pm On Feb 28, 2023
Blaze14k:

Jagaban the commander in chief of rigging who cant rig lagos he has built over 24yrs. Hahahaha the joke is on u fool

Your tears have not yet started. Wait till Tinubu is declared winner and you are watching his inauguration on live TV.

Re: Fact-Check: APC, PDP Votes At Buhari’s PU In 2019, 2023 Not Same by Bluntemperor: 3:49pm On Feb 28, 2023
burp18:
Dino is making noise. He should have been bungled and thrown out if the collation centre .

Truth be told,if you follow this PDP and their entourage, Nigerians-will be lost for life!
Dino Melaye, Tambuwal,Okowa,Saraki and Atiku-are birds of the same feathers!
There is no truth in them!
In fact , anybody following them is either to get Money or Posts and they have been in this for 16- yrs- Deceiving Nigerians!
Uncle Dele Momodu - we still wander why you have to be in PDP o!
Re: Fact-Check: APC, PDP Votes At Buhari’s PU In 2019, 2023 Not Same by Lithiumite: 3:49pm On Feb 28, 2023
cjudy:

What about this result?

Lol una no even sabi lie

That you quoted there isn't the real results for Bauchi go check and stop spreading falsehood........you people shouldn't start what you cannot finish,I can bet you were a baby or wasn't even born during the June 12 imbroglio
Re: Fact-Check: APC, PDP Votes At Buhari’s PU In 2019, 2023 Not Same by olaolulazio(m): 3:49pm On Feb 28, 2023
LesbianBoy:
The youths need to wake up. It is the impunity of the APC spokespersons for me.

They think they can say whatever and nothing can happen.

I think if youths cannot get at them then at least the youths supporting this madness should be dealt with. angry
so you feel all the youth voted for your obi.

Re: Fact-Check: APC, PDP Votes At Buhari’s PU In 2019, 2023 Not Same by nurusystem(m): 3:49pm On Feb 28, 2023
FalseProphet1:
I see this election being cancelled by the supreme Court, I see a fresh election taking place, I see Peter Obi winning.

This I have seen.
He go shock you
Re: Fact-Check: APC, PDP Votes At Buhari’s PU In 2019, 2023 Not Same by Thespagchef(m): 3:49pm On Feb 28, 2023
LegacyB:
Lol..... Tinubu has already won this election. No demonic permutations can stop him.

Nigga played 8D chess with us, lose the castle, gain the queen.
Re: Fact-Check: APC, PDP Votes At Buhari’s PU In 2019, 2023 Not Same by oluwatis: 3:49pm On Feb 28, 2023
Inec is a shame...tinubu was rejected nation wide

Every sane Nigeria should look at this and read a meaning to it
1) Tinubu political party and administration is ruling but he was unable to win Abuja where them sit down put
2) his own state of origin osun. Even a twelve year old will win thier own state yet he was unable to win

3) all development in lagos is attributed to Tinubu and he is regarded as the father of lagos yet he was unable to win

Nigerians should put on thier conscience and see that tinubu was rejected completely by Nigerians.

That's your sense of judgement. Everybody get the way him see things. Your father can disown you.

Re: Fact-Check: APC, PDP Votes At Buhari’s PU In 2019, 2023 Not Same by HayB100(m): 3:50pm On Feb 28, 2023
LesbianBoy:
The youths need to wake up. It is the impunity of the APC spokespersons for me.

They think they can say whatever and nothing can happen.

I think if youths cannot get at them then at least the youths supporting this madness should be dealt with. angry
go deal with your papa first, omo eru

Re: Fact-Check: APC, PDP Votes At Buhari’s PU In 2019, 2023 Not Same by Wickedfacts: 3:50pm On Feb 28, 2023
vhykeeytor:
The fool only fact check punch...

While result from channels and premium times, shows the same 523 to 3 votes in 2019 and 2023. Is punch now INEC?
Why has inec not uploaded the EC8 form from Daura (Buhari Polling Unit), so that everyone can cross check. The joke is on your afonja's because the world is watching and mocking at you people trying to subvert the mandate of the people by supporting a known drug lord and election rigger.

You are now calling Yorubas who voted Peter Obi Afonjas.
You Igbos will see
Re: Fact-Check: APC, PDP Votes At Buhari’s PU In 2019, 2023 Not Same by chukwuibuipob: 3:50pm On Feb 28, 2023
sad Even tho I’m Igbo,Obi should wait for 2027 election wink cool. He go win
Re: Fact-Check: APC, PDP Votes At Buhari’s PU In 2019, 2023 Not Same by HayB100(m): 3:50pm On Feb 28, 2023
Growingboi:
Obi is our president, we don't want anything blue in this country.
Nigerian needs a president not a village Odionwere
keep wailing omo eru

Re: Fact-Check: APC, PDP Votes At Buhari’s PU In 2019, 2023 Not Same by Wickedfacts: 3:51pm On Feb 28, 2023
Lithiumite:

That you quoted there isn't the real results for Bauchi go check and stop spreading falsehood........you people shouldn't start what you cannot finish,I can bet you were a baby or wasn't even born during the June 12 imbroglio

Provided you keep your madness within your region, no problem. Bring it near the SW and you will join the 3M who died in the foolish war your fathers fought.

Re: Fact-Check: APC, PDP Votes At Buhari’s PU In 2019, 2023 Not Same by DIVINEEVIDENCE: 3:51pm On Feb 28, 2023
accordadoga:
Awon oloriburuku y.e.e.b.o

Dem wan start Biafra or Death in disguise using ‘the election was rigged’

Can't you make any intelligent comment other than this rubbish?

How can you be copying and pasting the same rubbish on every thread?

Is Dino Melaye an Igbo man?

Re: Fact-Check: APC, PDP Votes At Buhari’s PU In 2019, 2023 Not Same by Blaze14k: 3:52pm On Feb 28, 2023
Wickedfacts:

Your tears have not yet started. Wait till Tinubu is declared winner and you are watching his inauguration on live TV.

Yah we know the rigging president will be declared soon. We've seen how desperate he is. Lagos olule

Re: Fact-Check: APC, PDP Votes At Buhari’s PU In 2019, 2023 Not Same by Babastrong(m): 3:52pm On Feb 28, 2023
[quote author=Fut9ure post=121345102]Inec is a shame...tinubu was rejected nation wide

1) Tinubu political party and administration is ruling but he was unable to win Abuja where them sit down put
2) his own state of origin osun. Even a twelve year old will win thier own state yet he was unable to win

3) all development in lagos is attributed to Tinubu and he is regarded as the father of lagos yet he was unable to win

Nigerians should put on thier conscience and see that tinubu was rejected completely by Nigerians

This election revealed alot of things about south west
North is actually not Nigeria problem
South west are behaving like snake in Nigeria

They are taking advantage of the fact that north and south east are not in good due to the war fought [ Look at this werey. Is it a must for tinubu to win lagos, osun and abuja. for the election to be credible. Your mother must have doing mistake]
Re: Fact-Check: APC, PDP Votes At Buhari’s PU In 2019, 2023 Not Same by moneyissweet(m): 3:52pm On Feb 28, 2023
I just checked Imo state result now and I can tell you that hope Uzodinma is finished.

Re: Fact-Check: APC, PDP Votes At Buhari’s PU In 2019, 2023 Not Same by Metrofox(m): 3:52pm On Feb 28, 2023
Davies25:
LP and PDP should Accept defeat and move on Or go to court with verifiable evidence.
Sensationalism would not help anyone. It would just put the Country on fire.
Na people wey never see war/ civil unrest dey dream of am. If E happen you will shed tears of blood for peace.
Nothing can be compared to peace.
Shun post Election Violence abeg.
Go to a court that will be run by hoodlums who were snatching boxes and using tipex on election sheet abi.. dey deceive yourself

Re: Fact-Check: APC, PDP Votes At Buhari’s PU In 2019, 2023 Not Same by sportskid(m): 3:53pm On Feb 28, 2023
Fut9ure:
Inec is a shame...tinubu was rejected nation wide...please Nigerians there is petition going on right now sign the petition against inec 2023 election results and share to family and friends to sign too

Nigerians should put on thier conscience and see that tinubu was rejected completely by Nigerians

North is actually not the problem of Nigeria

They are taking advantage of the fact that north and south east are not in good due to the war fought in the past terms to continue romancing the north

That mentality and snake like nature will stop one day

Thanks bro, don't mind those fools

Re: Fact-Check: APC, PDP Votes At Buhari’s PU In 2019, 2023 Not Same by WATCHOVER(m): 3:53pm On Feb 28, 2023
Wickedfacts:
Obi supporters are really stupid
As for Dino, once Tinubu is declared winner, he is finished.
That is why Tinubu will never be declared winner

Re: Fact-Check: APC, PDP Votes At Buhari’s PU In 2019, 2023 Not Same by Nobody: 3:53pm On Feb 28, 2023
They can't use incidence forms anymore.Now,they have resorted to fabricating figures.

Re: Fact-Check: APC, PDP Votes At Buhari’s PU In 2019, 2023 Not Same by Bigkoko: 3:53pm On Feb 28, 2023
Then you know nothing about snakes!!! A snake only grow to be a bigger, and more dangerous snake. It doesn't matter if its baby anacoda, or an adult green snake, it still remain a snake.

Check out 90% of their pastors, well known figures. Deafening silence. After the suffering starts, they will start dishing out crusades, prayer nights etc.... They are actually cursed with a devilish mind & witchcraft! A witch or wizard gains more spiritual strength when the people suffers & complain

Fut9ure:
Inec is a shame...tinubu was rejected nation wide

North is actually not the problem of Nigeria

They are taking advantage of the fact that north and south east are not in good due to the war fought in the past terms to continue romancing the north

That mentality and snake like nature will stop one day
Re: Fact-Check: APC, PDP Votes At Buhari’s PU In 2019, 2023 Not Same by NutritionGuru: 3:53pm On Feb 28, 2023
cjudy:
What about this result?

Lol una no even sabi lie
I hope you know that Government Securities are monitoring you People that have been editing and doctoring INEC Stuffs and posting to Blackmail them in the usual manner you always do whenever the tide is against you. Very soon, you shall be thrown into Gulag where you belong.

Re: Fact-Check: APC, PDP Votes At Buhari’s PU In 2019, 2023 Not Same by Nobody: 3:54pm On Feb 28, 2023

Re: Fact-Check: APC, PDP Votes At Buhari’s PU In 2019, 2023 Not Same by LegacyB: 3:54pm On Feb 28, 2023
ecolime:

See them.

All these nonsense because of FRSC & Customs jobs they promised you guys?

Is this how hopeless your lives are?

Don't you want a better Nigeria for you and your generation unborn?

Spits on your shameless souls undecided

Nooo I have been working for a long time folk. And probably my Job could even be your prayer request.....

Re: Fact-Check: APC, PDP Votes At Buhari’s PU In 2019, 2023 Not Same by Af0nja: 3:55pm On Feb 28, 2023
jeromestarks:
Dino is a noise maker.
My own concern how to silence these people shouting rigging rigging up and down.
Obi won in Anambra,
No body is saying "rigging rigging" ooo.
If he lost in the north (which he should) , some people will come out and shout rigging rigging rigging rigging rigging rigging rigging rigging rigging rigging rigging rigging like a broken ringing bell.

It is a disgrace to marry a non virgin in Igbo land. Especially in Abia state. This is why our marriages last more than another tribe in Nigeria.

Don't let any family scam you by collecting bride price and making you sponsor wedding ceremony just to have a woman who was fvcked by boys with two eggs and indomie. Fvck her and let her go when you're tired of her overused pvssy.

Fvck any girl you want but when it comes to marriage, find a virgin woman. Only her deserves your love and devotion.
Be wise.

I dey find one to marry, abeg help me
Re: Fact-Check: APC, PDP Votes At Buhari’s PU In 2019, 2023 Not Same by Nobody: 3:55pm On Feb 28, 2023
FalseProphet1:
I see this election being cancelled by the supreme Court, I see a fresh election taking place, I see Peter Obi winning.

This I have seen.

You watch too much cartoons!

Re: Fact-Check: APC, PDP Votes At Buhari’s PU In 2019, 2023 Not Same by LegacyB: 3:55pm On Feb 28, 2023
Bigkoko:
Then you know nothing about snakes!!! A snake only grow to be a bigger, and more dangerous snake. It doesn't matter if its baby anacoda, or an adult green snake, it still remain a snake.

Check out 90% of their pastors, well known figures. Deafening silence. After the suffering starts, they will start dishing out crusades, prayer nights etc.... They are actually cursed with a devilish mind & witchcraft! A witch or wizard gains more spiritual strength when the people suffers & complain

How?
Re: Fact-Check: APC, PDP Votes At Buhari’s PU In 2019, 2023 Not Same by Nobody: 3:55pm On Feb 28, 2023
Wickedfacts:

cheesy grin grin grin

I Don’t Deserve This From APC Because I Helped Them To Power, Says Ex-nsa Dasuki / Rochas Okorocha Gives Orphan Girl New House, New Car And N2.7M In Imo. Photos / Father Mbaka Says Jonathan Is Surrounded By Corrupt Officials

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52