Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,422 members, 7,861,183 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 06:07 AM

Breaking News!! It Has Started - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News!! It Has Started (8597 Views)

Breaking News: It Is Now Confirmed That Tinubu Is Sick. / Please Who Owns The Newspaper That Reported This Good News? It's Urgent! / Breaking News: It Is Official! Hon. Emeka Chinedu Sets Record (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking News!! It Has Started by moodyguy: 8:02pm On Feb 28, 2023
Almaigaa:

Good.
Our Gallant Soldiers go use you and your people do target practice.
Lol soldiers wen go soon take over govt.Politicians have lost it.
Re: Breaking News!! It Has Started by Nobody: 8:03pm On Feb 28, 2023
Bonesbreaker:
First mini protest, second massive protest, third total break down be watching it army should just kill us all.

Re: Breaking News!! It Has Started by Nobody: 8:05pm On Feb 28, 2023
Rexymania:
Whats the meaning of life anyway? Make them kill us
Who is stopping you from heading to DSS office to start protest undecided
Re: Breaking News!! It Has Started by iLoveYouToo(m): 8:15pm On Feb 28, 2023
Bonesbreaker:
First mini protest, second massive protest, third total break down be watching it army should just kill us all.

Na online protest you dey do?
Re: Breaking News!! It Has Started by Figger(m): 8:24pm On Feb 28, 2023
eleniyan2020:
oga no try nonsense for dis country.... De go just waste you....Nigeria is not a country you can fight for!
best legacy to leave for ur children na foreign citizenship, baba God abeg oh.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News!! It Has Started by TheOldGods: 8:32pm On Feb 28, 2023
khalling2008:

Nigeria army just recruit new soldier that doesn't understand English, they will use you and your people as a shooting practice. You hear so
and Nigerian soldiers are immune to death too nah. They are immortals. Only a coward runs from a fight he is sure of winning
Re: Breaking News!! It Has Started by basilo102: 8:33pm On Feb 28, 2023
OJODEL10:
Lets wait and see, but dont cry foul when you region is sideline
The way una de reason eeh. Chai.
Re: Breaking News!! It Has Started by Wickedfacts: 8:52pm On Feb 28, 2023
hope4nigeria:
nobody does that in 2023 ode. You must be an iliterate to say such. Till today, Nigerian army, buhari and Tinubu plus Lagos government are still denying Lekki shooting, you know why? International community will roast them if they claim responsibility. So update your domant skull

They will kill and deny they killed you
Pátápátá, your family will do death anniversary for you for 2 years before your sisters give birth and they forget you. They will be celebrating birthdays of those babies instead.
You die throway be that.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News!! It Has Started by Owontime: 8:52pm On Feb 28, 2023
Bonesbreaker:
Re: Breaking News!! It Has Started by pointblank247(m): 8:53pm On Feb 28, 2023
helinues:
When we told you guys that elections are not won online, una talk say na lie.

Anyways, the army are in town to deal with any disgruntled elements
so Abuja is an online city, Lagos, nassarawa and others are online states Abi ?
Re: Breaking News!! It Has Started by Owontime: 8:53pm On Feb 28, 2023
May God answer your prayer,may the army kill you.AMEN.
Re: Breaking News!! It Has Started by Nobody: 9:15pm On Feb 28, 2023
jahsharon:

And so shall it be. You shall be sacrificed. But we will not let your corpse waste away, we will harvest your organs for money rituals. You cannot be useless while alive and be useless again when dead.
Lmao Chai nairaland na real cruuze
grin grin
Re: Breaking News!! It Has Started by khalling2008: 9:21pm On Feb 28, 2023
TheOldGods:
and Nigerian soldiers are immune to death too nah. They are immortals. Only a coward runs from a fight he is sure of winning
Dey there, dey form jetli inside your 2by2 shop.
Re: Breaking News!! It Has Started by eleniyan2020: 9:21pm On Feb 28, 2023
Figger:
best legacy to leave for ur children na foreign citizenship, baba God abeg oh.
100 my broda!
Re: Breaking News!! It Has Started by Rexymania(m): 9:23pm On Feb 28, 2023
[quote author=Himtulie247 post=121354387] Who is stopping you from heading to DSS office to start protest undecided[quote]

Na all of us go suffer am
Re: Breaking News!! It Has Started by Nobody: 9:35pm On Feb 28, 2023
[quote author=Rexymania post=121357022][/quote] We are used to suffer suffer grin
Re: Breaking News!! It Has Started by Godwin4444: 9:40pm On Feb 28, 2023
Stone03:

Talk is cheap. Give it to Asiwaju and see if he will not flee the country in the face of the massive protest he will see
before a president flees a country it means majority of people have been killed n displaced

It means the country is in total chaos n once that is happening even u will not b here to tell d story

No b curse na reality, check libya, Liberia, Somalia, Uganda n co

President will go n chill somewhere but a huge chunk of d country is gone

B careful what u wish for
Re: Breaking News!! It Has Started by ProphetM0hammad: 9:41pm On Feb 28, 2023
Ode
It has started and you are still alive
Re: Breaking News!! It Has Started by ProphetM0hammad: 9:43pm On Feb 28, 2023
pointblank247:
so Abuja is an online city, Lagos, nassarawa and others are online states Abi ?
Is that Obi obi kept getting 2k, 5k, 1k votes in jigawa, Zamfara and co
Re: Breaking News!! It Has Started by Lamanii22(f): 10:36pm On Feb 28, 2023
khalling2008:

Nigeria army just recruit new soldier that doesn't understand English, they will use you and your people as a shooting practice. You hear so

Don’t tell him again….
Re: Breaking News!! It Has Started by Lamanii22(f): 10:37pm On Feb 28, 2023
Bonesbreaker:
if we no fight we go still get country for our pikin abi u get another county abi make this country dey as e dey,i ask u,wen my pikin grow up waiting him go talk we celebrate independence because we get people who said noooo! Who said never again!! Who never allowed it!!! Wia u wan make i dey i ask u?

We all understand but it’s not worth it
Re: Breaking News!! It Has Started by DMCA: 10:52pm On Feb 28, 2023
Bonesbreaker:
I will get updated news live from channelsTV or get updated by how live targets are being used for shooting practice. 😎

Its been a while since our military trained in the city.
😎😎

1 Like

Re: Breaking News!! It Has Started by DMCA: 11:04pm On Feb 28, 2023
Bonesbreaker:
if we no fight we go still get country for our pikin abi u get another county abi make this country dey as e dey,i ask u,wen my pikin grow up waiting him go talk we celebrate independence because we get people who said noooo! Who said never again!! Who never allowed it!!! Wia u wan make i dey i ask u?

Bros, carry on.

We will have a thread about you on Nairaland on frontpage some will insult you in death, some will sympathize, your family will mourn you for maybe up to three months depending on the relationship you have with each member.

After that life will go on.

Your girlfriend will move to the next available penis. If you are married, your young wife will be looking for a man who will continue warming her thighs after about a year. That is is she has respect for you in death.

Obi will be drinking his Hero beer daily watching how his employees are managing his businesses. Using the fundraiser money he got which he did not give shishi to resurrect his burnt next-cash-and-carry mall.

Before i conclude. He will summarily give condolence on his favorite social media app 'twitter' to all the families affected and your family will not see shishi.

Shalom😎
Re: Breaking News!! It Has Started by SenatePresdo(m): 11:50pm On Feb 28, 2023
khalling2008:

So people can't protest peacefully again in this country, is that what Tinubu wants to turn our country into?

Allow people protest, it's their civil right.

Why threaten death? That's not good for our democracy.
Re: Breaking News!! It Has Started by hardbody: 11:51pm On Feb 28, 2023
Rexymania:
Whats the meaning of life anyway? Make them kill us

If this one hear sound of banger now.

Make we hear word abegi
Re: Breaking News!! It Has Started by NaijaCover(m): 4:09am On Mar 01, 2023
DMCA:

I will get updated news live from channelsTV or get updated by how live targets are being used for shooting practice. 😎

Its been a while since our military trained in the city.
😎😎

Following The BAD NEWS

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tension, Distrust In Kafanchan Over Activities Of Soldiers / Baraje-led PDP Launches Secretariat In Port-Harcourt / Emeka Nwajiuba: Nigeria To Get $125m From Global Education Summit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.