Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,392 members, 7,839,730 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

NEVER Will A Fraudster Rule Nigeria Again - NEVER - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NEVER Will A Fraudster Rule Nigeria Again - NEVER (592 Views)

David Hundeyin Calls Segalink A Fraudster / Atiku: ‘I Will Rule Nigeria For Only Four Years’ / "APC Will Rule Nigeria Forever" — Mama Taraba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NEVER Will A Fraudster Rule Nigeria Again - NEVER by socialmediaman: 8:42pm On Feb 28, 2023
We have had enough of fraudsters ruling Nigeria by overruling the will of the people to continue to install feudalists and destroy the country

NEVER again! Not in 2023

It's very clear that a man who couldn't win 25% of votes in his own state is using billions of ill-gotten cash to compromise Nigeria's institutions to stay in power. Peter Obi won Lagos by almost 1 million votes based on signed documents by all political party agents across all the polling units in Lagos. Tinubu did not get up to 12% of the votes in Lagos

NEVER! Nigeria is not for sale!

The current "fraud" called the presidential election results must be cancelled all across Nigeria!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: NEVER Will A Fraudster Rule Nigeria Again - NEVER by mikelopez: 8:43pm On Feb 28, 2023
This is pure open daylight robbery

They can NEVER escape this rigging

The youths are coming for them

It will happen so fast that they will not be able to escape

Massive Nationwide riots loading

Just wait for INEC to announce the results

220,000,000 people and how many soldiers do we have in the arm forces less than 5,000,000.

The security forces can NEVER crush over 220,000,000 Nigerians

Let that sink

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NEVER Will A Fraudster Rule Nigeria Again - NEVER by Illegal1(m): 8:57pm On Feb 28, 2023
Make una try any rubbish 1st...
nah me go personaly throw you over board..

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NEVER Will A Fraudster Rule Nigeria Again - NEVER by Roboto11: 8:59pm On Feb 28, 2023
Play us that record.

grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: NEVER Will A Fraudster Rule Nigeria Again - NEVER by helinues: 8:59pm On Feb 28, 2023
Profusely wailing and crying at the same time.

Some people's labour are not only in vain but in pain

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NEVER Will A Fraudster Rule Nigeria Again - NEVER by socialmediaman: 9:01pm On Feb 28, 2023
helinues:
Profusely wailing and crying at the same time.

Some people's labour are not only in vain but in pain

Go back to your other monikers, those are the real you

3 Likes

Re: NEVER Will A Fraudster Rule Nigeria Again - NEVER by helinues: 9:02pm On Feb 28, 2023
socialmediaman:

Go back to your other monikers, those are the real you

You might remind me of one of them

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NEVER Will A Fraudster Rule Nigeria Again - NEVER by helinues: 9:03pm On Feb 28, 2023
mikelopez:

220,000,000 people and how many soldiers do we have in the arm forces less than 5,000,000.

Let that sink

Don't you read what you have been regurgitating all over the threads. Does it make sense to you.

Indeed copy copy no dey pass

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: NEVER Will A Fraudster Rule Nigeria Again - NEVER by socialmediaman: 9:03pm On Feb 28, 2023
helinues:

You might want to remind me of one of them

Do you get it now?
Re: NEVER Will A Fraudster Rule Nigeria Again - NEVER by helinues: 9:04pm On Feb 28, 2023
socialmediaman:

Do you get it now?

grin cheesy

Funny guy. Election lose no be good thing fa

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NEVER Will A Fraudster Rule Nigeria Again - NEVER by socialmediaman: 9:06pm On Feb 28, 2023
helinues:

grin cheesy

Funny guy. Election lose no be good thing fa

Damn I never knew how bigoted some of you could be grin
Re: NEVER Will A Fraudster Rule Nigeria Again - NEVER by helinues: 9:08pm On Feb 28, 2023
socialmediaman:

Damn I never knew how bigoted some of you could be grin

You are still crying, , should I gift you storage tank cos I wouldn't want you to flood the house

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NEVER Will A Fraudster Rule Nigeria Again - NEVER by jahsharon: 9:22pm On Feb 28, 2023
socialmediaman:
We have had enough of fraudsters ruling Nigeria by overruling the will of the people to continue to install feudalists and destroy the country

NEVER again! Not in 2023

It's very clear that a man who couldn't win 25% of votes in his own state is using billions of ill-gotten cash to compromise Nigeria's institutions to stay in power. Peter Obi won Lagos by almost 1 million votes based on signed documents by all political party agents across all the polling units in Lagos. Tinubu did not get up to 12% of the votes in Lagos

The current "fraud" called the presidential election results must be cancelled all across Nigeria!

You have started your cry early. You will cry for long. BAT is HERE

2 Likes

Re: NEVER Will A Fraudster Rule Nigeria Again - NEVER by drlateef: 9:57pm On Feb 28, 2023
socialmediaman:

NEVER again! Not in 2023

God answered your prayer. But because you don’t know the true fraudster that’s why you think your prayers are not answered.
Re: NEVER Will A Fraudster Rule Nigeria Again - NEVER by Iamgrey5(m): 10:02pm On Feb 28, 2023
Outside Rivers State I myself find quite questionable.

Tell me exactly where this massive rigging took place.

You mean Obi should have won Kano, Kastina and Kebbi but Tinubu somehow denied him by rigging it for himself?

Or You mean Obi should have won Kwara state and Oyostate but Tinubu somehow rigged him out?

1 Like

Re: NEVER Will A Fraudster Rule Nigeria Again - NEVER by socialmediaman: 10:06pm On Feb 28, 2023
Iamgrey5:
Outside Rivers State I myself find quite questionable.

Tell me exactly where this massive rigging took place.

You mean Obi should have won Kano, Kastina and Kebbi but Tinubu somehow denied him by rigging it for himself?

Or You mean Obi should have won Kwara state and Oyostate but Tinubu somehow rigged him out?

Tinubu did not win up to 12% of votes in Lagos, from documents obtained all across Lagos polling units signed by party agents. Peter Obi won Lagos with almost 1 million votes
Re: NEVER Will A Fraudster Rule Nigeria Again - NEVER by nisai: 10:09pm On Feb 28, 2023
Roboto11:
Play us that record.

grin
😂😂

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NEVER Will A Fraudster Rule Nigeria Again - NEVER by Iamgrey5(m): 10:09pm On Feb 28, 2023
socialmediaman:

Tinubu did not win up to 12% of votes in Lagos, from documents obtained all across Lagos polling units signed by party agents. Peter Obi won Lagos with almost 1 million votes
Which documents

You actually believe Tinubu wont get 12% in Lagos? I mean Lagos.

The Lagos he has ruled for nearly 3 decades?

The Lagos that PDP with federal might couldn't win from him in over 2 decades

Let us see the breakdown of the local government areas.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NEVER Will A Fraudster Rule Nigeria Again - NEVER by Iamgrey5(m): 10:11pm On Feb 28, 2023
How can Tinubu win Ogun with a margin of nearly 200k and You believe Tinubu couldn't get 12% in a neighboring state..

I mean the locals in Lagos crisscross Ogun too.
Re: NEVER Will A Fraudster Rule Nigeria Again - NEVER by techWriter3: 11:11pm On Feb 28, 2023
render una chance any rubbish 1st
Re: NEVER Will A Fraudster Rule Nigeria Again - NEVER by kanupapilo: 11:14pm On Feb 28, 2023
socialmediaman:

NEVER again! Not in 2023

Re: NEVER Will A Fraudster Rule Nigeria Again - NEVER by Lamanii22(f): 11:20pm On Feb 28, 2023
mikelopez:

Let that sink

They will just waste you danu better negodu
Re: NEVER Will A Fraudster Rule Nigeria Again - NEVER by socialmediaman: 11:24pm On Feb 28, 2023
Re: NEVER Will A Fraudster Rule Nigeria Again - NEVER by updatechange(m): 11:27pm On Feb 28, 2023
socialmediaman:

NEVER again! Not in 2023

Orubebe do pass you

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: I Remain Opposition, We Can't Forge Ahead With A Dying Druggie & Thief / Rivers 2023: We Need Everyone- Ibim Semenitari / The Punch Interview With An Historian On The History Of Lagos State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.