Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,474 members, 7,861,372 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 10:58 AM

Abaribe Defeats Gov Ikpeazu To Win Senatorial Election In Abia State - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abaribe Defeats Gov Ikpeazu To Win Senatorial Election In Abia State (48494 Views)

APC's David Jimkuta Defeats Gov Darius Ishaku To Win Taraba South Senate / Peter Obi Defeats Gov Ishaku In His Polling Unit in Taraba / Ifeanyi Ubah And Stella Oduah Win Senatorial Seats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abaribe Defeats Gov Ikpeazu To Win Senatorial Election In Abia State by Johnn78: 1:08am On Mar 01, 2023
Bashnigga:
Dem dey knack G5 wotowoto
First was Ugwuanyi, then Ortom, and now Ikpeazu
Who's next 🤔
Wike is not contestkng anything but March 11th the last of the G5 contesting , Makinde may ride to victory unscathed and be re-elected into office as State Governor 2nd term(oyo).
Ortom (G-Benue) is pro-Obi presidential.

Makinde(G-Oyo) is pro-tinubu presidential and Tinubu won all 33 local governments in Oyo. PDP came second

1 Like

Re: Abaribe Defeats Gov Ikpeazu To Win Senatorial Election In Abia State by UncommonLogic: 1:21am On Mar 01, 2023
Aberibe, the IPOB Senator.
Re: Abaribe Defeats Gov Ikpeazu To Win Senatorial Election In Abia State by 3seriez(m): 1:37am On Mar 01, 2023
Johnthum:
Governor Ikpeazu is a calamity to Ndi Abia. We sane Igbos are happy that Ikpeazu failed woefully.

One thing with we Igbos is that we don't support incompetent people, that's how we rejected Buhari twice because of his incompetency.

Buhari is a calamity to Nigeria of today. He does not even know his left talkless of his right, just like his carbon copy in Abia State that calls himself Governor.

But you have been voting calamities as governors for Abia since 1999.
Re: Abaribe Defeats Gov Ikpeazu To Win Senatorial Election In Abia State by Kasdat5(m): 1:57am On Mar 01, 2023
Poleski:
The worst governor in Nigeria has been retired politically. His unknown God-son will not smell the State house.

Worst Gov ??
I hope you are talking about Ortom , else I'll find you , & I'll beat you .
Re: Abaribe Defeats Gov Ikpeazu To Win Senatorial Election In Abia State by Slurity(m): 2:24am On Mar 01, 2023
Amotolongbo:
It remains Makinde

Makinde used his head aligning with Tinubu. If that will save him from drowning, we shall see.
Even if Makinde lost as governor, be sure that he will and Wike are safe with Tinubu to get appointment if the choose to defect to APC. THOSE THAT WILL DIE POLITICALLY ARE THISE THAT WORKED AGAINST PDP AND ALSO APC. WIKE IS A VERY SMART MAN. HE SENT A VERY STRONG MESSAGE TO SELLFISH POLITICAL CABALS IN PDP. ATIKU AND TAMBUWA.
Re: Abaribe Defeats Gov Ikpeazu To Win Senatorial Election In Abia State by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 2:28am On Mar 01, 2023
CSTRR:
What is the kerosene governor looking for in the senate?

SENATE is taken from the greek word Senex, which means wise elderly men.

Does Ikpeazu fit a wise elderly man?

That was what my former Governor, Jonah Jang did and he slept for most of the four years he was at the Senate. But thank God say an everage elderly man on the Plateau still has some sense, shame, the the fear of God in him. He voluntarily did not seek re election and therefore, paved the way for a younger and more vibrant representation of the great and resilient people of Plateau north senatorial district. He is now a respected elder on the Plateau.
Re: Abaribe Defeats Gov Ikpeazu To Win Senatorial Election In Abia State by Backpedal: 3:05am On Mar 01, 2023
ravensckar:
Even the devil will do the sign of the cross upon reading this mendacious statement above. For a tribe that voted the likes of T.A Orji (for 2 terms), Ikpeazu (for 2 terms), Ugwuanyi ( 2 terms), Ikedi Ohakim (1 term), Hope Uzodinma (1 term). How then do you people claim not to support incompetent people? Make una dey take suffery suffery dey lie nau. Hian?

In a bid to run your mouth
You have now looked very stupid

Uzodinma was 4th but supreme court made him the winner; I'm sure you didn't know that cos you are dull.

Ugwuanyi and co were sacked from going to the Senate because they have been useless

Ohakim forgot himself and lost to Okorocha who at the time was a better candidate

You see where this is going ?
Re: Abaribe Defeats Gov Ikpeazu To Win Senatorial Election In Abia State by Backpedal: 3:06am On Mar 01, 2023
Slurity:
Even if Makinde lost as governor, be sure that he will and Wike are safe with Tinubu to get appointment if the choose to defect to APC. THOSE THAT WILL DIE POLITICALLY ARE THISE THAT WORKED AGAINST PDP AND ALSO APC. WIKE IS A VERY SMART MAN. HE SENT A VERY STRONG MESSAGE TO SELLFISH POLITICAL CABALS IN PDP. ATIKU AND TAMBUWA.

How does this benefit the average man from their states?
Re: Abaribe Defeats Gov Ikpeazu To Win Senatorial Election In Abia State by chukel(m): 3:17am On Mar 01, 2023
And they said this election was not credible. Nonsense. The most credible elections in Nigeria where sitting governors who didn't couldn't redeem themselves. Where a governor like El-Rufai lost his state, president lost his state, sitting governors lost their bid for Senate. Has it ever happened?
Re: Abaribe Defeats Gov Ikpeazu To Win Senatorial Election In Abia State by chukel(m): 3:20am On Mar 01, 2023
Abaribe got his pound of flesh for what Okezie did to him in the guber primaries. Okezie's guber candidate will lose. All of them will run to Wike to help them secure a safe landing under Asiwaju.
Re: Abaribe Defeats Gov Ikpeazu To Win Senatorial Election In Abia State by Billygee2u: 3:25am On Mar 01, 2023

1 Like

Re: Abaribe Defeats Gov Ikpeazu To Win Senatorial Election In Abia State by Ilaje1: 3:29am On Mar 01, 2023
Denoh68:
OGA SHUT UP, WHO IS THIS HAUSA SLAVE.

Idiot. Tribalism and hatred in you is what is preventing you from getting the presidency.
Re: Abaribe Defeats Gov Ikpeazu To Win Senatorial Election In Abia State by Billygee2u: 3:31am On Mar 01, 2023
kaludestiny10:
That is very good. I am satisfied that the worst governor in the entire South East is not going to the senate.
I just pray that the same thing happens to T.A Orji and Orji Uzor Kalu.
Abaribe just had a narrow escape.
Re: Abaribe Defeats Gov Ikpeazu To Win Senatorial Election In Abia State by Billygee2u: 3:32am On Mar 01, 2023
Johnthum:
Governor Ikpeazu is a calamity to Ndi Abia. We sane Igbos are happy that Ikpeazu failed woefully.

One thing with we Igbos is that we don't support incompetent people, that's how we rejected Buhari twice because of his incompetency.

Buhari is a calamity to Nigeria of today. He does not even know his left talkless of his right, just like his carbon copy in Abia State that calls himself Governor.
Re: Abaribe Defeats Gov Ikpeazu To Win Senatorial Election In Abia State by Letmehearword: 5:19am On Mar 01, 2023
Parachoko:
grin
Social Media Polling Unit 001 Delivered 0ver Six Million Votes and lots of NAS members.
Re: Abaribe Defeats Gov Ikpeazu To Win Senatorial Election In Abia State by Incridible2000: 5:54am On Mar 01, 2023
Johnthum:

buhari don't know his left and right? Ok. What of jagaban?
Re: Abaribe Defeats Gov Ikpeazu To Win Senatorial Election In Abia State by gidgiddy: 6:15am On Mar 01, 2023
post=121359063:
Nnamdi Cownu surety
Amadioha strike dem both for all the innocent igbo lives they took.
Animals and terrorists.

This one that only remembers thar there is insecurity in Nigeria only if it has to do with the South East

I dont think these people even know how Nnamdi Kanu or Abaribe are in the South East

All they know is to use insecurity in the South East to demonise Kanu so as to protect their useless "one Nigeria" that has helped nobody
Re: Abaribe Defeats Gov Ikpeazu To Win Senatorial Election In Abia State by Denoh68: 7:17am On Mar 01, 2023
Ilaje1:

Idiot. Tribalism and hatred in you is what is preventing you from getting the presidency.
WHAT IS THIS ONE SPEWING. ABEG GO HIDE
Re: Abaribe Defeats Gov Ikpeazu To Win Senatorial Election In Abia State by mekybabe1: 8:08am On Mar 01, 2023

1 Like

Re: Abaribe Defeats Gov Ikpeazu To Win Senatorial Election In Abia State by Mekuz10: 8:09am On Mar 01, 2023
Re: Abaribe Defeats Gov Ikpeazu To Win Senatorial Election In Abia State by fabolouz1(m): 8:47am On Mar 01, 2023
I repeat the G5 governors are liabilities.
Re: Abaribe Defeats Gov Ikpeazu To Win Senatorial Election In Abia State by ravensckar(m): 9:06am On Mar 01, 2023
Backpedal:

In a bid to run your mouth
You have now looked very stupid

Uzodinma was 4th but supreme court made him the winner; I'm sure you didn't know that cos you are dull.

Ugwuanyi and co were sacked from going to the Senate because they have been useless

Ohakim forgot himself and lost to Okorocha who at the time was a better candidate

You see where this is going ?
Sure! For a moment I forgot I was replying someone who's from a tribe that believed President Buhari was Jubrin from Sudan simply because their 'Dilector' told them so. A group of people with the congenital inability to reason properly.

You're foolishly explaining how you voted them out, whilst ignoring my question of how you guys voted them in. cheesy cheesy

Eyin oponu ayirada yi!

PS- I thought you IPOBIANS said Tinubu won't be declared winner? Awon oni yeye!
Re: Abaribe Defeats Gov Ikpeazu To Win Senatorial Election In Abia State by yemi1504: 10:47am On Mar 01, 2023
Amotolongbo:
It remains Makinde

Makinde used his head aligning with Tinubu. If that will save him from drowning, we shall see.

Hmmmm
Re: Abaribe Defeats Gov Ikpeazu To Win Senatorial Election In Abia State by Poleski: 11:21am On Mar 01, 2023
Kasdat5:

Worst Gov ??
I hope you are talking about Ortom , else I'll find you , & I'll beat you .

Orton is an angel compared to Ikpeazu. The latter owes workers 40 months of salary arrears! Pensioners are totally forgotten. He did some infrastructure projects twice due poor quality jobs. He created many useless committees. The list is inexhaustible.
Re: Abaribe Defeats Gov Ikpeazu To Win Senatorial Election In Abia State by Okudiover(m): 11:22am On Mar 01, 2023
Fly over ogbasara unu?
Re: Abaribe Defeats Gov Ikpeazu To Win Senatorial Election In Abia State by Sammy5413(m): 11:26am On Mar 01, 2023
After having irregularities, INEC even went ahead to announce results?
Hei INEC is so corrupt

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Turns Pastor On Twitter, Nigerians react / #ChinaTrip: Lai Mohammed Reacts To Letter To NBC / Buhari Wins In Kogi State As INEC Concludes Collation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.