Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,098 members, 7,863,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:46 AM

Abaribe Defeats Gov Ikpeazu To Win Senatorial Election In Abia State - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abaribe Defeats Gov Ikpeazu To Win Senatorial Election In Abia State (48504 Views)

APC's David Jimkuta Defeats Gov Darius Ishaku To Win Taraba South Senate / Peter Obi Defeats Gov Ishaku In His Polling Unit in Taraba / Ifeanyi Ubah And Stella Oduah Win Senatorial Seats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abaribe Defeats Gov Ikpeazu To Win Senatorial Election In Abia State by spencekat(m): 10:51pm On Feb 28, 2023
Kasdat5:

You think so
APC swept Oyo almost clean.
It was an agreement.He will win and decamp later to APC.
Re: Abaribe Defeats Gov Ikpeazu To Win Senatorial Election In Abia State by PeterObi4LP: 10:53pm On Feb 28, 2023
I join my friends in Abia State to rejoice with Abaribe. Okezie Ikpeazu is World Most USELESS governor I've ever seen in my life. His political career has ended in Abia state. He should enjoy his loots.
Re: Abaribe Defeats Gov Ikpeazu To Win Senatorial Election In Abia State by landon(m): 10:54pm On Feb 28, 2023
At least they are honourable men who stood their ground
Bashnigga:
Dem dey knack G5 wotowoto
First was Ugwuanyi, then Ortom, and now Ikpeazu
Who's next 🤔

1 Like

Re: Abaribe Defeats Gov Ikpeazu To Win Senatorial Election In Abia State by Jostoman: 10:56pm On Feb 28, 2023
Roboto11:
Abaribe sabi use their head wella for dat side.

E must die for senate
what about FALEKE that is going for 4th term and lagos STATE SPEAKER that is going for 6th Term?

4 Likes

Re: Abaribe Defeats Gov Ikpeazu To Win Senatorial Election In Abia State by beejay85: 10:56pm On Feb 28, 2023
Amotolongbo:
It remains Makinde

Makinde used his head aligning with Tinubu. If that will save him from drowning, we shall see.
Makinde won't drown...he LL sure be re elected in Oyo state
Re: Abaribe Defeats Gov Ikpeazu To Win Senatorial Election In Abia State by lexisop: 10:56pm On Feb 28, 2023
Congrats to people's senator
Re: Abaribe Defeats Gov Ikpeazu To Win Senatorial Election In Abia State by GeneralPulal: 10:57pm On Feb 28, 2023
Buksaylor:

Idiot...Wike decieved you people.You for win if you had supported Obi.Next fear people that talk too much for they are betrayers...
How did Wike deceived them?

They came together to stood their ground against Pdp unfair selection..

They never came together on who to support for presidency. Everyone decided on their own personal interest..

Wike didn’t tell any G5 Governor’s who to support or who not to support for presidency..

Wike’s decision paid out for him, the rest miscalculated based on their personal choices..
Re: Abaribe Defeats Gov Ikpeazu To Win Senatorial Election In Abia State by Nice2023(m): 10:58pm On Feb 28, 2023
The most wicked governor we have ever had in our lifetime.

No reasonable work and no remorse.

1 Like

Re: Abaribe Defeats Gov Ikpeazu To Win Senatorial Election In Abia State by hollywater: 10:59pm On Feb 28, 2023
Better Man has won.
Re: Abaribe Defeats Gov Ikpeazu To Win Senatorial Election In Abia State by chiedozie198100: 10:59pm On Feb 28, 2023
For Ikpeazu to think he can win Abaribe in the senatorial race, gets to show how senseless he is as a politician and a human being.

1 Like

Re: Abaribe Defeats Gov Ikpeazu To Win Senatorial Election In Abia State by Masterito(m): 11:00pm On Feb 28, 2023
So you will vote Ikpeazu (worst governor of Abia) over Abaribe? Guy check your reasoning well.
Roboto11:
Abaribe sabi use their head wella for dat side.

E must die for senate

1 Like

Re: Abaribe Defeats Gov Ikpeazu To Win Senatorial Election In Abia State by emanobis(m): 11:00pm On Feb 28, 2023
post=121359063:
Nnamdi Cownu surety
Amadioha strike dem both for all the innocent igbo lives they took.
Animals and terrorists.

How many lives has BH and Herdsmen wasted?
How many has Apc's failed policies killed?

Put your head and your tongue to better use

3 Likes

Re: Abaribe Defeats Gov Ikpeazu To Win Senatorial Election In Abia State by Mkairbag: 11:01pm On Feb 28, 2023
Dear Mr. President-Elect:

Please accept my warm congratulations on your victory and my best wishes for your success as you prepare to take up the responsibilities and challenges of your high office.

Thank you Obi & Atiku
Re: Abaribe Defeats Gov Ikpeazu To Win Senatorial Election In Abia State by SLOVFO(m): 11:02pm On Feb 28, 2023
Nnamani won against Ebisike shocked Wow! Aligning with Obi pays dividends. Who would have thought that a relatively unknown man would win an election simply by giving Obi the most prominent places in his campaign posters.

1 Like

Re: Abaribe Defeats Gov Ikpeazu To Win Senatorial Election In Abia State by guru90: 11:03pm On Feb 28, 2023
wonderful....
Re: Abaribe Defeats Gov Ikpeazu To Win Senatorial Election In Abia State by Kinjikitile(m): 11:04pm On Feb 28, 2023

2 Likes

Re: Abaribe Defeats Gov Ikpeazu To Win Senatorial Election In Abia State by Nobody: 11:04pm On Feb 28, 2023
post=121359063:
Nnamdi Cownu surety
Amadioha strike dem both for all the innocent igbo lives they took.
Animals and terrorists.
Wail and cry till you're no more!

1 Like

Re: Abaribe Defeats Gov Ikpeazu To Win Senatorial Election In Abia State by iezeiyida(m): 11:05pm On Feb 28, 2023
I love that grin
Re: Abaribe Defeats Gov Ikpeazu To Win Senatorial Election In Abia State by AustineCJ: 11:07pm On Feb 28, 2023
kaludestiny10:
That is very good. I am satisfied that the worst governor in the entire South East is not going to the senate.
I just pray that the same thing happens to T.A Orji and Orji Uzor Kalu.
Abaribe just had a narrow escape.
T.A Orji has retired from politics. He didn’t contest this year and his son that was going for House of Representatives lost to LP.
Re: Abaribe Defeats Gov Ikpeazu To Win Senatorial Election In Abia State by Omoluabi16(m): 11:08pm On Feb 28, 2023
Ikpeazu the kerosene man. I heard he was a monumental failure...

I wonder why these guys refuse to write their names in gold. A once in a lifetime opportunity squandered like that.
Re: Abaribe Defeats Gov Ikpeazu To Win Senatorial Election In Abia State by BuddhaPalm(m): 11:08pm On Feb 28, 2023
kaludestiny10:
That is very good. I am satisfied that the worst governor in the entire South East is not going to the senate.
I just pray that the same thing happens to T.A Orji and Orji Uzor Kalu.
Abaribe just had a narrow escape.

T.A has retired.

1 Like

Re: Abaribe Defeats Gov Ikpeazu To Win Senatorial Election In Abia State by Beolly(m): 11:08pm On Feb 28, 2023
Johnthum:
Governor Ikpeazu is a calamity to Ndi Abia. We sane Igbos are happy that Ikpeazu failed woefully.

One thing with we Igbos is that we don't support incompetent people, that's how we rejected Buhari twice because of his incompetency.

Buhari is a calamity to Nigeria of today. He does not even know his left talkless of his right, just like his carbon copy in Abia State that calls himself Governor.
You voted Ikpeazu twice, voted TA orji twice. TA Orji is even serving his second term in Senate
Re: Abaribe Defeats Gov Ikpeazu To Win Senatorial Election In Abia State by THMT: 11:12pm On Feb 28, 2023
Farid24224:
🎶Take my breath, awaaaaay!!! 🎶

Berlin..... such a classic song, your taste for good music is top notch.

1 Like

Re: Abaribe Defeats Gov Ikpeazu To Win Senatorial Election In Abia State by Omoluabi16(m): 11:12pm On Feb 28, 2023
SLOVFO:
Nnamani won against Ebisike shocked Wow! Aligning with Obi pays dividends. Who would have thought that a relatively unknown man would win an election simply by giving Obi the most prominent places in his campaign posters.
I saw one guy his victory speech after winning Fed HOR. The guy looked so ordinary, with a below average dress. No typical pot belly. Truly the LP is mama, Papa and pikin. Interesting times ahead. I am really eager to see their impact.

1 Like

Re: Abaribe Defeats Gov Ikpeazu To Win Senatorial Election In Abia State by alobright17(m): 11:13pm On Feb 28, 2023
Bonesbreaker:
Fake Lp won that election
seems like LP won everything and all states or Apga don join rigging gangs , apart from Peter Obi LP is dead on arrival
Re: Abaribe Defeats Gov Ikpeazu To Win Senatorial Election In Abia State by zinaunreal(m): 11:13pm On Feb 28, 2023
Your pvc is useless
Re: Abaribe Defeats Gov Ikpeazu To Win Senatorial Election In Abia State by Bobmaintain: 11:14pm On Feb 28, 2023
Please reduce the AC for the Governor...Cold dey oh...😂😂😂

Re: Abaribe Defeats Gov Ikpeazu To Win Senatorial Election In Abia State by Kasdat5(m): 11:17pm On Feb 28, 2023
spencekat:
It was an agreement.He will win and decamp later to APC.

Haha.. why not decamp long before now ??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Top 8 Abandoned Projects In Nigeria And Amount Wasted - Shehu Sani / Recession: 10 National Assets FG May Sell- Premium Times / Dino Melaye Bows Down To Greet Oba Rafiu Oladimeji Sule (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.