Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,131 members, 7,845,754 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

How PDP And Atiku Can Move On From The Defeat - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How PDP And Atiku Can Move On From The Defeat (356 Views)

Atiku Can Only Travel To Dubai, We Need A Pres. Who Can Go Anywhere - Oshiomhole / How Atiku Can Win 2019 Presidential Election — Witches / I Don’t Think Atiku Can Defeat Buhari. No, He Can’t – Tony Momoh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How PDP And Atiku Can Move On From The Defeat by Sochieke: 12:19am On Mar 01, 2023
Everything is now clearer. APC won this election and it was because of one thing. Lack of unity in the PDP especially regarding Obi and Atiku. But that's forgone conclusion.

Moving forward. There's actually hope for the party. I think PDP should channel it's energy on winning the majority of the gubernattorial election, this will position the party for 2027.

PDP is likely taking back Imo, Ebonyi and Cross River, I'm predicting Obi fever will die down a little bit before the gubernatorial election.

They will lose Benue but will take back Plateau.

They will make huge in roads in the north. This is where Atiku could help. He shouldn't just return to Dubai.

If he loves the party, let him campaign vigorously for the gubernatorial candidates especially for the state he won. Especially in Kano, Gombe, Katsina, Yobe, Sokoto and hopefully PDP will emerge controlling more states and position itself for 2027.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How PDP And Atiku Can Move On From The Defeat by spearman(m): 12:24am On Mar 01, 2023
IBOS WILL NEVER MOVE ON.

OBI'S PRAYER ANSWERED.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How PDP And Atiku Can Move On From The Defeat by Wickedfacts: 12:36am On Mar 01, 2023
Sochieke:
Everything is now clearer. APC won this election and it was because of one thing. Lack of unity in the PDP especially regarding Obi and Atiku. But that's forgone conclusion.

Moving forward. There's actually hope for the party. I think PDP should channel it's energy on winning the majority of the gubernattorial election, this will position the party for 2027.

PDP is likely taking back Imo, Ebonyi and Cross River, I'm predicting Obi fever will die down a little bit before the gubernatorial election.

They will lose Benue but will take back Plateau.

They will make huge in roads in the north. This is where Atiku could help. He shouldn't just return to Dubai.

If he loves the party, let him campaign vigorously for the gubernatorial candidates especially for the state he won.
Especially in Kano, Gombe, Katsina, Yobe, Sokoto and hopefully PDP will emerge controlling more states and position itself for 2027.

You think Atiku cares about anyone but himself? You thinks he gives a bleep about PDP? I laugh.
For Atiku, PDP is an ordinary SPV to be discarded since it is now of no use to him.
Oya tell us a single Governor or Senator Atiku sponsored since 1998. Mention just 1.

Because of the 10 kobo he's giving you people, you guys have even refused to tell Atiku the truth. 2027, it's harder for him to win than now. Tinubu will be a sitting President. Also, if Obi runs with Kwankwaso'support, Atiku is finished.

What will happen in the coming days is that PDP itself will be a victim of Atiku’s selfishness. Better don't expect anything from that selfish thing.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Where Is The Former Minister Of Transportation Rotimi Amaechi / So What Does Buhari Have To Say Now About Credible Election Legacy / Election Results: Wike Rigged For Tinubu – Amaechi’s Ally, Eze Tells Igbos, Othe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.