Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,275 members, 7,829,618 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

There Is No God - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / There Is No God (5149 Views)

APART FROM THE FACT THAT THERE IS NO GOD, CHRISTIANS MUST LEARN TO KEEP SECRETS! / There Is No God, Forget About Fake Allah And Jesus / Nigeria Will Make You Believe There Is No God. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

There Is No God by Philgafauto: 5:15am On Mar 01, 2023
Black man and fellow Nigerian, know this and know peace that there is no GOD.

Tinubu has proved himself to be more powerful than your so called God by gaming and cheating and all these prophecies that he won’t be President are outright lies.

I supported Donald Trump and I was hurt when the democrats cheated him out and I was believing in prophecies that one God will stop the inauguration of the fool Joseph Biden. The so called God did not help Donald Trump’s supporters and no God will help Obidients. In this case, Tinubu is God because he has defeated the institutions in Nigeria.

I was born a Christian but I don’t go to church again because there is no God. Nigeria is now an Islamic country because Muslims are more serious than the so called Christians. All your GOs are criminals who have adopted mercantile Pentecostalism and have forgotten about the Christian values of the founding fathers of the United States which is primarily that a Christian family must depend or rely on a Bible, a gun, and strong national institutions—not a f*cking pastor, prophecies or a church.

All the men of God running churches in Nigeria are frauds who have fooled Nigerians for years and now we are about to be an Islamic state. Even though religion is an opium and there’s no God, I feel Muslims understand political control more than Christians. They don’t rely on just God. They also kill to advance their interest.

So called Christians need to reevaluate their values and stop depending on any sky daddy and take their own future in their hands. And always remember the American brand of Christianity: The Bible, Guns, education, and strong national institutions.

Bleep any sky daddy because it doesn’t exist!!!

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: There Is No God by plaindealer: 5:17am On Mar 01, 2023
Eyahh...

Is it not too early to be wailing out of control... grin grin

37 Likes 8 Shares

Re: There Is No God by Philgafauto: 5:21am On Mar 01, 2023
plaindealer:
Eyahh...

Is it not too early to be wailing out of control... grin grin

This is not wailing. This is the truth.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is No God by Nobody: 5:25am On Mar 01, 2023
Calm down

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: There Is No God by Buhari4sale: 5:29am On Mar 01, 2023
Your problem is foolishness and ignorance because you don't know your God and how God works.

So you expect your own God to bring down someone who doesn't have the ideology as you and your spiritual fathers. You are just stewpid for saying there is no God. Na the preacher of God in your ministry dey deceive you that God of Christians doesn't want a Muslim or what proof do you have that God doesn't support Tinubu or do you have a proof that it was òbi God actually support. Because God doesnt grant your wish doesn't mean there is no God, it means the other poeple sabi call God than you and probably God recognize them than you and your daddy Gos. Do you know how many people that feed from bat?

I don't have time for foolish people I beg. Happy New month and make sure you ask for forgiveness

27 Likes 8 Shares

Re: There Is No God by Philgafauto: 5:31am On Mar 01, 2023
AbdulMagaji:
Calm down

No be calm down.

This is what the black man doesn’t know.

A criminal has bought himself the presidency in a black nation dumbed down by religion, especially Christianity.

Islam as a faith is naturally dangerous so it’s adherents are more aggressive and intentional. Tre Christians should stop funding the useless pastors and they should go and study founding principles of American Christianity. The Christian faith is not about prophecies, tithes and offerings but it is about the Bible, Guns, and an abiding faith in the strength of National institutions.

Christians are now 2nd class citizens because they don’t take their own fate in our hands and they believe one God exists or will help anybody.

If God existed, Buhari, Tinubu and El Rufai will be long dead. But no, they are alive inspite of all the prayers for God to take them away. Now a criminal is about to be a president of 200 million people.

14 Likes

Re: There Is No God by Nobody: 5:34am On Mar 01, 2023
You expect God to back a campaign that was

1.Not doing enough to build a base

2.Not forging alliances where needed

3.Where its supporters were being abusive all day long.

You lost because you guys did not do it God's way. That is why

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: There Is No God by Jokerman(m): 5:34am On Mar 01, 2023
You think God cares about earthly politics that will be destroyed along with the LovePeddler of Babylon?

Christians think Christianity is bread and butter.

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: There Is No God by Philgafauto: 5:34am On Mar 01, 2023
Buhari4sale:
Your problem is foolishness and ignorance because you don't know your God and how God works.

So you expect your own God to bring down someone who doesn't have the ideology as you and your spiritual fathers. You are just stewpid for saying there is no God. Na the preacher of God in your ministry dey deceive you that God of Christians doesn't want a Muslim or what proof do you have that God doesn't support Tinubu or do you have a proof that it was òbi God actually support. Because God doesnt grant your wish doesn't mean there is no God, it means the other poeple sabi call God than you and probably God recognize them than you and your daddy Gos. Do you know how many people that feed from bat?

I don't have time for foolish people I beg. Happy New month and make sure you ask for forgiveness

They don’t know how to call any God than Christians. It’s because they use killings and terrorism to achieve their aims and they don’t give a Bleep about education or any institutions of state. Muslims are like dangerous animals due to the text of their holy book.

It’s the Christians that still hope on one sky daddy to achieve their own aim. They abandoned the founding principles of Christianity of America (not Pentecostal Christianity ooo) and followed criminal men of God who have monetized Christianity in Nigeria.
Re: There Is No God by Philgafauto: 5:35am On Mar 01, 2023
Jokerman:
You think God cares about earthly politics that will be destroyed along with the LovePeddler of Babylon?

Christians think Christianity is bread and butter.

There is no God. No dey gaslight me.

3 Likes

Re: There Is No God by raumdeuter: 5:35am On Mar 01, 2023
Don't waste this teats

Get a bucket or overhead tank

9 Likes

Re: There Is No God by Switruth: 5:38am On Mar 01, 2023
Most times God allow events to test our faith in him. He is the only one that knows tomorrow. He didn’t grant your instant heart desires doesn’t mean He doesn’t exist. Watch Him work in mysterious ways.

6 Likes

Re: There Is No God by Jokerman(m): 5:39am On Mar 01, 2023
Philgafauto:

There is no God. No dey gaslight me.

Lol. Because of elections?

You should understand that Satan is the Prince of this world, and as such fights to put his people in places of power and authority.

All these is a for a while. All beginning has an end.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is No God by aariwa(m): 5:40am On Mar 01, 2023
Somebody who massacred church goers in owo doesn’t believe in any god and can never give anybody good governance .Most pastors are business men hunting for money and most Muslims drink beer and womanize so don’t take religion seriously

5 Likes

Re: There Is No God by Bmaster(m): 5:42am On Mar 01, 2023
There is God.
But probably,he is busy with things pertaining to the spirit,than the flesh.
So in whatever you do or say, DON'T QUENCH THE SPIRIT.

Happy New month

2 Likes

Re: There Is No God by Philgafauto: 5:42am On Mar 01, 2023
Switruth:
Most times God allow events to test our faith in him. He is the only one that knows tomorrow. He didn’t grant your instant heart desires doesn’t mean He doesn’t exist. Watch Him work in mysterious ways.

That’s how you Christians (I was born & will die Christian anyways) console yourselves.

If a human being needs anything, he has to work for it. Prayers or hope doesn’t do shit.

The black man is not serious. We don’t want to build systems but we want to depend on one God in the sky.

4 Likes

Re: There Is No God by Trollronaldo: 5:43am On Mar 01, 2023
For me, there is no Christian or Muslim God but we cannot say that a Deistic god doesn't exist.

I am agnostic, Christianity and Islam is fraud.

They pray and pray and pray, but nothing changes.

4 Likes

Re: There Is No God by Trollronaldo: 5:44am On Mar 01, 2023
Buhari4sale:

which god in particular?
Re: There Is No God by DoTheNeedful: 5:44am On Mar 01, 2023
Philgafauto:

Tinubu has proved himself to be more powerful than your so called God by gaming and cheating and all these prophecies that he won’t be President is a lie.

I supported Donald Trump and I was hurt when the democrats cheated him out and I was believing in prophecies that one God will stop the inauguration of the fool Joseph Biden. The so called God did not help Donald Trump’s supporters and no God will help Obidients. In this case, Tinubu is God because he has defeated the institutions in Nigeria.

I was born a Christian but I don’t go to church again because there is no God. Nigeria is now an Islamic country because Muslims are more serious than the so called Christians. All your GOs are criminals who have adopted mercantile Pentecostalism and have forgotten about the Christian values of the founding fathers of the United States which is primarily that a Christian family must depend or rely on a Bible, a gun, and strong national institutions.

All the men of God running churches in Nigeria are frauds who have fooled Nigerians for years and now we are about to be an Islamic state. Even though religion is an opium and there’s no God, I feel Muslims understand political control more than Christians. They don’t rely on just God. They also kill to advance their interest.

So called Christians need to reevaluate their values and stop depending on any sky daddy and take their own future in their hands. And always remember the American brand of Christianity: The Bible, Guns, education, and strong national institutions.

Second stage of grieve. I hope you have your loved ones around you.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: There Is No God by Nobody: 5:45am On Mar 01, 2023
Switruth:

I'm not a tinubu supporter, but many of them Obidients online abused people who did not support Peter Obi, abused muslims (whose votes their candidate needed) and cursed and called their enemies names. Against even the express orders of their leader that they should not.

And then they claimed to be Christians and that God was on their side, while behaving like the unbelievers in the Tinubu camp (yes, tinubu supporters were just as abusive, tribalist, and bigoted).

Well, God does not back his people when they allow hate to rule them. We lost so that we can learn to be less hateful and more considerate of others.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is No God by Trollronaldo: 5:45am On Mar 01, 2023
Kobonaire4:
You expect God to back a campaign that was

1.Not doing enough to build a base

2.Not forging alliances where needed

3.Where its supporters were being abusive all day long.

You lost because you guys did not do it God's way. That is why
which God in particular?

1 Like

Re: There Is No God by Nobody: 5:46am On Mar 01, 2023
Trollronaldo:
which God in particular?

Ah,that message, it is not for you, good friend. You don't need it.
Re: There Is No God by Trollronaldo: 5:46am On Mar 01, 2023
Switruth:
which of the gods?
We have 4000 version of them.

5 Likes

Re: There Is No God by Throwback: 5:46am On Mar 01, 2023
This one don yari pata pata.

Your delusion was too deep, now you need rehabilitation.

5 Likes

Re: There Is No God by Jokerman(m): 5:49am On Mar 01, 2023
This is why you should not, as Christians, put all hope in earthly things. You'd be disappointed. One of the reasons I don't blame Jehovah Witnesses. They already know that no way a Christian can win in a satanic infested world.

This is how the Donald Trump Christian fans were disappointed. Understand that God is more interested in soul winning than earthly perishable elections.

I just vote and anything that comes up, if it's God's will, it will come to pass.

Although after Governorship elections on March 11th, I don't think I'm actually ever gonna participate in anything presidential voting again. Its just a waste of time and resources.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is No God by Trollronaldo: 5:49am On Mar 01, 2023
Throwback:
This one don yari pata pata.

Your delusion was too deep, now you need rehabilitation.
But there a little bit of truth in what he's saying.
Christian and Muslim gods na fraud, all evidence suggest that they don't exist.

But a creator that created everything is what I don't know if such a thing exist

4 Likes

Re: There Is No God by Philgafauto: 5:50am On Mar 01, 2023
Kobonaire4:

I'm not a tinubu supporter, but many of them Obidients online abused people who did not support Peter Obi, abused muslims (whose votes their candidate needed) and cursed and called their enemies names. Against even the express orders of their leader that they should not.

And then they claimed to be Christians and that God was on their side, while behaving like the unbelievers in the Tinubu camp (yes, tinubu supporters were just as abusive, tribalist, and bigoted).

Well, God does not back his people when they allow hate to rule them. We lost so that we can learn to be less hateful and more considerate counter of others.

There is no God. Peter Obi won the election but the institutions did not protect him.

Institutions, integrity and strong National ethos is God for any country.

The black man is subhuman because he has refused to learn.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: There Is No God by Nobody: 5:54am On Mar 01, 2023
Philgafauto:

There is no God. Peter Obi won the election but the institutions did not protect him.

He lost because he did not form alliances, get enough votes in the North, and he left a strong party, further dividing the opposition.

Institutions, integrity and strong National ethos is God for any country.

Which only matter to you when your side is losing. (That's why I can't stand your APC, PDP, LP, AND NNPP)

The black man is subhuman because he has refused to learn.

You keep abusing the people whose votes you still need. That is why trump won in the US in 2016. His opponents were abusive, dismissive, and condescending towards middle america. Middle America paid them back at the ballot.

Abusiveness never wins elections. You don't need to believe in a God to understand that.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is No God by adekolaelect(m): 5:54am On Mar 01, 2023
Philgafauto:

No be calm down.

This is what the black man doesn’t know.

A criminal has bought himself the presidency in a black nation dumbed down by religion, especially Christianity.

Islam as a faith is naturally dangerous so it’s adherents are more aggressive and intentional. Tre Christians should stop funding the useless pastors and they should go and study founding principles of American Christianity. The Christian faith is not about prophecies, tithes and offerings but it is about the Bible, Guns, and an abiding faith in the strength of National institutions.

Christians are now 2nd class citizens because they don’t take their own fate in our hands and they believe one God exists or will help anybody.

If God existed, Buhari, Tinubu and El Rufai will be long dead. But no, they are alive inspite of all the prayers for God to take them away. Now a criminal is about to be a president of 200 million people.

Stop crying . God doesn't work like man, God doesn't hate like man . You better return to God than to Perish your life in hate which God can never forgive you. You take yourselves as a place of God by Georging a man like you. Hatred will definitely bring sorrow for you when you failed to allow God to be in his place.

1 Like

Re: There Is No God by BCJAY(f): 6:03am On Mar 01, 2023
This is blasphemy because of ordinary election
It means you never believe in His existence from the start, how could you doubt God because of this? Just ask for forgiveness and retrace your steps, there is nothing God cannot do except the one he chooses not to do. He said I am the God of all flesh is there anything impossible for me to do? May God help you and direct your way, but know election is not a do or die affair. Even Peter Obi, Atiku and Kwankwaso will not utter such statements. Shalom

7 Likes

Re: There Is No God by Philgafauto: 6:05am On Mar 01, 2023
BCJAY:
This is blasphemy because of ordinary election
It means you never believe in His existence from the start, how could you doubt God because of this? Just ask for forgiveness and retrace your steps, there is nothing God cannot do except the one he chooses not to do. He said I am the God of all flesh is there anything impossible for me to do? May God help you and direct your way, but know election is not a do or die affair. Even Peter Obi, Atiku and Kwankwaso will not utter such statements. Shalom

Lies. You better get serious and do better.

Which God of all flesh?

Strong & virile National institutions are my own God oo

2 Likes

Re: There Is No God by shogsman(m): 6:06am On Mar 01, 2023
Philgafauto:

Tinubu has proved himself to be more powerful than your so called God by gaming and cheating and all these prophecies that he won’t be President is a lie.

I was born a Christian but I don’t go to church again because there is no God. Nigeria is now an Islamic country because Muslims are more serious than the so called Christians. All your GOs are criminals who have adopted mercantile Pentecostalism and have forgotten about the Christian values of the founding fathers of the United States which is primarily that a Christian family must depend or rely on a Bible, a gun, and strong national institutions—not a f*cling pastor, prophecies or a church.

Religion is the opium of the masses,until the Masses stands alone and think unabashed

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Cross-carpeting In Nigerian Politics: An Index Of Our Politicians' Substance / FEMA Associates Tremor In Abuja To Mining Activities / INSECURITY: Hausa And Fulani Clash On Twitter (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.