Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,437 members, 7,846,802 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 12:33 AM

There Is No God - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / There Is No God (5178 Views)

APART FROM THE FACT THAT THERE IS NO GOD, CHRISTIANS MUST LEARN TO KEEP SECRETS! / There Is No God, Forget About Fake Allah And Jesus / Nigeria Will Make You Believe There Is No God. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Is No God by Philgafauto: 8:29am On Mar 01, 2023
techgen:
OP just dey make me laugh...
Baba God dey!
He does things for his glory!
He respects the people's choice, thats why he allowed Bihari!
He will also allow OBi, relax!
God's way are not man's...
I understand your plight, there are so many false men of God... don't be discouraged, while you still have the time to ask for forgiveness!

There are so many proof of God!

Lastly, ask yourself why Jesus or he disciples nor play earthly politics!

Know this...no one, can fight for God!

Go and tell it to those who believe you so you can keep controlling them.

I believe more in the society of the white man. I believe in their institutions, regulatory state and their Justice system. That for me is God!! Not some religion that keep giving you false hope.
Re: There Is No God by 1Sharon(f): 8:30am On Mar 01, 2023
Switruth:
Most times God allow events to test our faith in him. He is the only one that knows tomorrow. He didn’t grant your instant heart desires doesn’t mean He doesn’t exist. Watch Him work in mysterious ways.

That is how you keep making excuses for your impotent God while Muslims keep killing you guys. You are so weak.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is No God by Philgafauto: 8:31am On Mar 01, 2023
techgen:
OP just dey make me laugh...
Baba God dey!
He does things for his glory!
He respects the people's choice, thats why he allowed Bihari!
He will also allow OBi, relax!
God's way are not man's...
I understand your plight, there are so many false men of God... don't be discouraged, while you still have the time to ask for forgiveness!

There are so many proof of God!

Lastly, ask yourself why Jesus or he disciples nor play earthly politics!

Know this...no one, can fight for God!

The Muslims fight for God and they kill to advance themselves, so save me this baloney.

You guys can continue propagating your religious dogma to still control the people.

1 Like

Re: There Is No God by Chiboy484(m): 8:33am On Mar 01, 2023
It is only a fool that says there is no God
Re: There Is No God by Bizibi(m): 8:35am On Mar 01, 2023
Nairaland and retards
Re: There Is No God by Philgafauto: 8:35am On Mar 01, 2023
Chiboy484:
It is only a fool that says there is no God

Continue hiding your head in the sand.
Re: There Is No God by Switruth: 8:43am On Mar 01, 2023
1Sharon:

That is how you keep making excuses for your impotent God while Muslims keep killing you guys. You are so weak.
ok o

1 Like

Re: There Is No God by absoluteSuccess: 8:49am On Mar 01, 2023
Switruth:
ok o

The so strong couldn't use her strength to end the killing but find strength in mockery of the powerless, what a strength that is.

A killer and a man empowered or entertained in the carnage of the killing of the victim, both are conjoined beasts.
Re: There Is No God by 1Sharon(f): 8:59am On Mar 01, 2023
absoluteSuccess:

The so strong couldn't use her strength to end the killing but find strength in mockery of the powerless, what a strength that is.

A killer and a man empowered or entertained in the carnage of the killing of the victim, both are conjoined beasts.

you've admitted that Christians are powerless, you've proved the OPs point
Re: There Is No God by absoluteSuccess: 8:59am On Mar 01, 2023
Religion don't ask you to kill, people have been killing for different reasons since creation, even people who do not practice either christianity or Islam or any popular religion knows how to be brutal.

A follower of Christ is a man who believes in brotherhood of man and that there is a life after this one. Christ did not promise you a victory in election, if you want victory, go and practice politics, not Christianity.

2 Likes

Re: There Is No God by Jnkay: 9:00am On Mar 01, 2023
There is GOD. GOD doesn't work base on your own time tables and human calculations .
Re: There Is No God by Perfectbeing(m): 9:05am On Mar 01, 2023
You have 2920 days to sail so calm down.😂
Re: There Is No God by fredsamuel1: 9:06am On Mar 01, 2023
Philgafauto:
Black man and fellow Nigerian, know this and know peace that there is no GOD.

Tinubu has proved himself to be more powerful than your so called God by gaming and cheating and all these prophecies that he won’t be President is a lie.

I supported Donald Trump and I was hurt when the democrats cheated him out and I was believing in prophecies that one God will stop the inauguration of the fool Joseph Biden. The so called God did not help Donald Trump’s supporters and no God will help Obidients. In this case, Tinubu is God because he has defeated the institutions in Nigeria.

I was born a Christian but I don’t go to church again because there is no God. Nigeria is now an Islamic country because Muslims are more serious than the so called Christians. All your GOs are criminals who have adopted mercantile Pentecostalism and have forgotten about the Christian values of the founding fathers of the United States which is primarily that a Christian family must depend or rely on a Bible, a gun, and strong national institutions—not a f*cling pastor, prophecies or a church.

All the men of God running churches in Nigeria are frauds who have fooled Nigerians for years and now we are about to be an Islamic state. Even though religion is an opium and there’s no God, I feel Muslims understand political control more than Christians. They don’t rely on just God. They also kill to advance their interest.

So called Christians need to reevaluate their values and stop depending on any sky daddy and take their own future in their hands. And always remember the American brand of Christianity: The Bible, Guns, education, and strong national institutions.

Bleep any sky daddy because it doesn’t exist!!!

Stop this nonsense please, there is God wether you believe or not doesn't matter. I hope you know what you just said is Blasphemous. And it is one of the sins that God our Father rarely forgives.
Re: There Is No God by techgen(m): 9:07am On Mar 01, 2023
Philgafauto:

Go and tell it to those who believe you so you can keep controlling them.

I believe more in the society of the white man. I believe in their institutions, regulatory state and their Justice system. That for me is God!! Not some religion that keep giving you false hope.

Even the whites you're believing are envying Africans...Dem just understand the fact say God bless Dem and give Dem brain to think. Dem understand say just like orange wey God bless with vitamin C, no need to cry to God again to bless the orange with vitamin C again.

But you see Africans, we go still run to God make he bless the orange with vitamin C wey he don put naturally there.

It's pain me that you're blaming God for what he has freely given to us...na he fault say we nor harness technology??
Abi na he fault say we nor stand our ground.

Abeg use your upper or you Japa go outside make cold touch your nipple small.

We plenty wey mount for here and believe say God go ginger us to access wetin he don freely give us.

#peace
Re: There Is No God by Philgafauto: 9:08am On Mar 01, 2023
fredsamuel1:

Stop this nonsense please, there is God wether you believe or not doesn't matter. I hope you know what you just said is Blasphemous. And it is one of the sins that God our Father rarely forgives.

But he can forgive killings of his Christian children by Islamic terrorists abi?

Get lost jorrr.

You think I’m a kid or what
Re: There Is No God by jummex8228(f): 9:08am On Mar 01, 2023
Philgafauto:

Tinubu has proved himself to be more powerful than your so called God by gaming and cheating and all these prophecies that he won’t be President is a lie.

I supported Donald Trump and I was hurt when the democrats cheated him out and I was believing in prophecies that one God will stop the inauguration of the fool Joseph Biden. The so called God did not help Donald Trump’s supporters and no God will help Obidients. In this case, Tinubu is God because he has defeated the institutions in Nigeria.

I was born a Christian but I don’t go to church again because there is no God. Nigeria is now an Islamic country because Muslims are more serious than the so called Christians. All your GOs are criminals who have adopted mercantile Pentecostalism and have forgotten about the Christian values of the founding fathers of the United States which is primarily that a Christian family must depend or rely on a Bible, a gun, and strong national institutions—not a f*cling pastor, prophecies or a church.

All the men of God running churches in Nigeria are frauds who have fooled Nigerians for years and now we are about to be an Islamic state. Even though religion is an opium and there’s no God, I feel Muslims understand political control more than Christians. They don’t rely on just God. They also kill to advance their interest.

So called Christians need to reevaluate their values and stop depending on any sky daddy and take their own future in their hands. And always remember the American brand of Christianity: The Bible, Guns, education, and strong national institutions.

only a fool will say " there is no God. Because I serve a living God. Sometimes, what man sees as the best might be a future to man. God avert evil from his children. Not all prayers must be answered. Give your soul to God before it is too late. He will forgive you all your sins and love you more than you love yourself.
Re: There Is No God by ProphetM0hammad: 9:09am On Mar 01, 2023
BCJAY:
This is blasphemy because of ordinary election
It means you never believe in His existence from the start, how could you doubt God because of this? Just ask for forgiveness and retrace your steps, there is nothing God cannot do except the one he chooses not to do. He said I am the God of all flesh is there anything impossible for me to do? May God help you and direct your way, but know election is not a do or die affair. Even Peter Obi, Atiku and Kwankwaso will not utter such statements. Shalom
They call them obidense for a reason
As it's going many of them will need to go to rehabilitation center
Re: There Is No God by absoluteSuccess: 9:09am On Mar 01, 2023
1Sharon:

you've admitted that Christians are powerless, you've proved the OPs point

I've admitted that you must learn to separate state from religion and religion from state.

God will fail you if you want God to impose your feelings and wishes etc upon others to be God.

If you want a christian state, clamor for it, if you want a christian war, go for it and test the christian strength.

If I admit what has not been tested, does that make me clever in your standard of atheism and is that intelligence to you?
Re: There Is No God by Philgafauto: 9:10am On Mar 01, 2023
techgen:

Even the whites you're believing are envying Africans...Dem just understand the fact say God bless Dem and give Dem brain to think. Dem understand say just like orange wey God bless with vitamin C, no need to cry to God again to bless the orange with vitamin C again.

But you see Africans, we go still run to God make he bless the orange with vitamin C wey he don put naturally there.

It's pain me that you're blaming God for what he has freely given to us...na he fault say we nor harness technology??
Abi na he fault say we nor stand our ground.

Abeg use your upper or you Japa go outside make cold touch your nipple small.

We plenty wey mount for here and believe say God go ginger us to access wetin he don freely give us.

#peace

You can continue using your ginger to access for Nigeria.
Re: There Is No God by Bonjovi13: 9:13am On Mar 01, 2023
Philgafauto:

Brother you don't get it do you?

God is still God irrespective of what you, me or anyone thinks.

Same thing happened when Jesus the Saviour of the world was murdered
His entire disciples scattered. They couldn't process the thought that someone that they had believed was the Son of God could be killed. Like you they lost faith in God and dispersed.

However the death of Jesus was the crucial part of the plan of Salvation.
If Jesus didn't die, he couldn't have redeemed humanity and we wouldn't have the hope of eternal life.

Same thing with the present, the anti Christ must come, his dealings and works must come to fruition.

The devil control the systems and governments of the world and his purpose is to ensure the realisation of a system that venerated him.

Its all connected, Art, finance, Religion,money,entertainment, Central Banks, Governments, AI, the Internet, crime, the family, LGTBQ..the interconnectedness of things.

The devil control these things and it would culminate in creating a system where man would lose his freedom to worship and he will be compelled to conform to the system of things and bow to the world's central authority which is the devil.

If you are discerning you would have noticed that for some reason, Nigeria seems to be important to them. Notice that any policy the world systems prescribes, Nigeria is quick to implement.

The APC Political System aligns with their purposes. Suffering, pain, terrorism, crime, liberalism, corruption etc. Analyse the man BAT, his VP, their characters, their Party , their logo, the two finger sign, the broom, the entwined S figure on his cap etc all allude to his affiliation.

All of this is the fulfillment of prophecy. The anti christ must come and the New World order must be entrenched.

God must unfortunately allow these things to come to pass. Read 2 Thessalonians 2 verses 3 to 10
Let no one deceive you in any way. For that day will not come, unless the rebellion comes first, and the man of lawlessness is revealed, the son of destruction,who opposes and exalts himself against every so-called god or object of worship, so that he takes his seat in the temple of God, proclaiming himself to be God...

Soon things will begin to happen in quick succession and would culminate in the Son of Man appearing in the Clouds.

Let he that has ear, Let him hear what the spirit is saying.
Note: Not everyone would understand these things I have written cos they are spiritually discerned.

3 Likes

Re: There Is No God by techgen(m): 9:15am On Mar 01, 2023
Philgafauto:

You can continue using your ginger to access for Nigeria.

I'm proud to believe in God who created the heavens and the earth.

I'm proud to be a Nigerian.

I'm proud to be an Innovative technologist!!!

I'll be part of those, that will make my country Great!!!!
Re: There Is No God by Afamed: 9:16am On Mar 01, 2023
Philgafauto:

Run away from your self acclaimed selfish/ greedy men of $. The God I know , is a God of love not hatred they preach to you
Re: There Is No God by 1Sharon(f): 9:25am On Mar 01, 2023
absoluteSuccess:

I've admitted that you must learn to separate state from religion and religion from state.

God will fail you if you want God to impose your feelings and wishes etc upon others to be God.

If you want a christian state, clamor for it, if you want a christian war, go for it and test the christian strength.

If I admit what has not been tested, does that make me clever in your standard of atheism and is that intelligence to you?

Nigeria will soon be 60% Muslim. You go know how far.

In short, just buy Qu'ran.

1 Like

Re: There Is No God by OGAPARIS: 9:27am On Mar 01, 2023
...I was born a Christian but I don’t go to church again because there is no God.

You never knew God.
Re: There Is No God by OGAPARIS: 9:29am On Mar 01, 2023
Philgafauto:

I was born a Christian but I don’t go to church again because there is no God.[color=#990000][/color] Nigeria is now an Islamic country because Muslims are more serious than the so called Christians. All your GOs are criminals who have adopted mercantile Pentecostalism and have forgotten about the Christian values of the founding fathers of the United States which is primarily that a Christian family must depend or rely on a Bible, a gun, and strong national institutions—not a f*cling pastor, prophecies or a church.

So-called Christians need to reevaluate their values and stop depending on any sky daddy and take their own future in their hands. And always remember the American brand of Christianity: The Bible, Guns, education, and strong national institutions.

You never knew God personally...
Re: There Is No God by Philgafauto: 9:32am On Mar 01, 2023
Afamed:

Run away from your self acclaimed selfish/ greedy men of $. The God I know , is a God of love not hatred they preach to you

I won’t be Muslim though. That’s not a religion. It’s something I can’t even describe.
Re: There Is No God by Roon9(m): 9:32am On Mar 01, 2023
Philgafauto:

Careful bro! You are crossing a line
Re: There Is No God by Roon9(m): 9:34am On Mar 01, 2023
Buhari4sale:
Your problem is foolishness and ignorance because you don't know your God and how God works.

So you expect your own God to bring down someone who doesn't have the ideology as you and your spiritual fathers. You are just stewpid for saying there is no God. Na the preacher of God in your ministry dey deceive you that God of Christians doesn't want a Muslim or what proof do you have that God doesn't support Tinubu or do you have a proof that it was òbi God actually support. Because God doesnt grant your wish doesn't mean there is no God, it means the other poeple sabi call God than you and probably God recognize them than you and your daddy Gos. Do you know how many people that feed from bat?

I don't have time for foolish people I beg. Happy New month and make sure you ask for forgiveness

God can't support a thief na
Get small sense na
Re: There Is No God by RealNiggaDee(m): 9:35am On Mar 01, 2023
Switruth:
Most times God allow events to test our faith in him. He is the only one that knows tomorrow. He didn’t grant your instant heart desires doesn’t mean He doesn’t exist. Watch Him work in mysterious ways.

E no go better for you

1 Like

Re: There Is No God by skentelelady(f): 9:40am On Mar 01, 2023
Philgafauto:

I feel your pain. Please don't be angry. There is God. He see everything happening. If the nation fails to connect to Him as an entity, then connect to Him personally. He will make way for you and give you what you want and desire for yourself and not what you want for a nation that's not calling on Him as one. Don't lose faith nor give up on God because He won't give up on you.

May God bless ypu and heal your broken heart

1 Like

Re: There Is No God by superemmy(m): 9:42am On Mar 01, 2023
Don't drag God into the affairs of small minded men @ op

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Top Yoruba Investment In The East / Edo 2024: LP Aspirant, Omorodion Plans Economic Stimulation Through Agriculture / Elections: Igbo Flee North

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.