Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,297 members, 7,819,000 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

2023: Obi Should Let Go, Build LP For 2027 - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Obi Should Let Go, Build LP For 2027 (29020 Views)

Tinubu’s Supporters Commence Preparations For 2027 Elections / Wike Weakening PDP To Run For 2027 Presidency - Pedro Obaseki / Peter Obi Applauds LP for Reviewing Imo Governorship Nomination Form (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Obi Should Let Go, Build LP For 2027 by IGBOSON1: 3:49pm On Mar 01, 2023
Buliwyf:

So what will you do? Burn your villages as usual? Tinubu will be in peace. He has achieved his lifelong ambition. You should worry about yourself for the next 4 years.

Dude, quit feeling smug and funky! I have an inkling fools like you are either one of those benefitting financially from the Tinubu criminal network, or you’re blindly following and supporting him for primordial ethno-religious related reasons….just to get one over on the ‘hated nyamiri’ christians!

One can glean from recent history that Ndigbo electorate can spot a fraud even from a mile off, and accordingly know where to direct their electoral support! They’ve been proven right on the useless, hateful, vindictive, bigoted and islamofacist nature of Buhari and his hangers-on (look at the state of Nigeria today) and, if this travesty of justice is allowed to stand and an OBVIOUS criminal is allowed to become president, will be proven right again!

Just hope your blatant greed and lust for power doesn’t lead to the collapse of your ATM ‘one Nigeria’! You lot (the Fulani hegemony and their small but significant clique of Yoruba allies) think you can continually cheat, hate and marginalise the Igbo, who you’re always quick to proclaim as one of the three major Nigerian ethnicities, and expect to have a peaceful, united and thriving country and economy!? Or maybe you don’t care about that so long as you’re filling you bank account and holding the Igbo down as the ‘slaves’ you see them to be!
Re: 2023: Obi Should Let Go, Build LP For 2027 by Wizzychuks(m): 3:49pm On Mar 01, 2023
NaijaCowFarm:
I am not happy that Peter Obi did not win. There are clear fundamental factors that were so herculean to overcome the very moment LP/NNPP alliance failed.
Now that Atiku is seemingly out of the way, it is time to galvanise the opposition towards 2027. It is going to be a marathon, so let us start now. There is no point wasting resources on election tribunal. With the capacity shown by Obi, 2027 is possible, but we need to do the following:

1. Not waste time and resources on election tribunal, but need to let Nigerians know of the brazen robbery APC governors and Wike perpetrated. If the PDP wants to challenge the results, let them do so themselves, without involving LP

2. Get real political structure for Labour Party across Nigeria. One reason we loss was because we did not have strong roots in the North.

3. Galvanise all elected officials to form a formidable force to take on APC, which is already reduced in strength from 21 to 12 states.

4. Peter Obi and LP should focus on the March 11, 2023 governorship polls. Obi should begin touring states LP won to boost morale of LP supports in the 22 states win high voters. Not waste resources in states like Katsina, Yobe, Zamfara.

5. LP leadership should begin talks with NNPP, progressive still in PDP and form a formidable party with structure, just like what ACN/CPC did. We need to start now.
yes....,but he can't just let go like that,he has to let inec and this naughty yoruba people to know that the world knows what they did in this election......they will all be put to shame one day,......let them enjoy the victory while it last

1 Like

Re: 2023: Obi Should Let Go, Build LP For 2027 by Nobody: 3:50pm On Mar 01, 2023
Is that how you'd let go if your wife got raped in your presence? Ode

1 Like

Re: 2023: Obi Should Let Go, Build LP For 2027 by Nobody: 3:52pm On Mar 01, 2023
Aboguede:

U should know that it is all not everybody that u can fool with ur empty noise grin

Ok. No need to waste time, send me email let's see immediately shocked
Dare me then. Please stop wasting my time if you don’t have the balls to dare me. I hate dealing with weak people . Bye
Re: 2023: Obi Should Let Go, Build LP For 2027 by 0monnak0da: 3:54pm On Mar 01, 2023
DMerciful:
The polling unit results from our agents collated at our situation room shows we won.

In Lagos, even the PDP collation corroborate our of garnering almost a million votes. Same with Rivers
We? Who is we?
I am not an election Tribunal. You need to convince a Tribunal not me
If Obi has a case he can approach the courts
You do not sound rational
Presumably the election in the SE was perfect but where it didn't favor Obi it was rigged?
Even if you won a billion votes in Lagos it is one state?
Obi did not get the spread
Re: 2023: Obi Should Let Go, Build LP For 2027 by blabulu2000: 3:55pm On Mar 01, 2023
shuttox:
Yes
Prepare himself thoroughly
He has a higher chance

yes by 2027 .. he will also be approaching the ancient of days age... because he will be 67 years old...
Re: 2023: Obi Should Let Go, Build LP For 2027 by Aboguede(m): 3:56pm On Mar 01, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Dare me then. Please stop wasting my time if you don’t have the balls to dare me. I hate dealing with weak people . Bye

Mumu

Them never tell u say u be mumu grin

Ok. Let me send me email first.

I like fight sha grin make god catch if u be female, u no go see eyes take cry shocked
Re: 2023: Obi Should Let Go, Build LP For 2027 by BluntTheApostle(m): 3:56pm On Mar 01, 2023
IGBOSON1:

@Bolded: Don’t know where you got that notion from! It’s common knowledge that the obedients of which you speak and Nigerians of good conscience have understood perfectly what just played out….that Tinubu and his criminal gang stole the election, hence they are calling for outright cancellation of the injustice and rerun! It’s sneaky Tinubu minions and other bigoted criminals that are asking Peter Obi to take it easy, congratulate Tinubu, and try his luck next time! ‘Next time’ that the crook Tinubu might be the one in charge and able to control INEC, the judiciary, and able to perfect his rigging strategy even more!? You’ve got to be kidding me!🙄

What am I saying, what are you saying?
Re: 2023: Obi Should Let Go, Build LP For 2027 by czarr(m): 3:57pm On Mar 01, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Very nice post. We all love Obi but it’s time to forge ahead and pray for the incoming president. Let’s all pray for a better Nigeria
No dey disguise....abeg, you don't love Obi. You are just trying to douse the tension so we don't protest, but you have failed.
Re: 2023: Obi Should Let Go, Build LP For 2027 by jimmynauty: 3:57pm On Mar 01, 2023
NaijaCowFarm:
I am not happy that Peter Obi did not win. There are clear fundamental factors that were so herculean to overcome the very moment LP/NNPP alliance failed.
Now that Atiku is seemingly out of the way, it is time to galvanise the opposition towards 2027. It is going to be a marathon, so let us start now. There is no point wasting resources on election tribunal. With the capacity shown by Obi, 2027 is possible, but we need to do the following:

1. Not waste time and resources on election tribunal, but need to let Nigerians know of the brazen robbery APC governors and Wike perpetrated. If the PDP wants to challenge the results, let them do so themselves, without involving LP

2. Get real political structure for Labour Party across Nigeria. One reason we loss was because we did not have strong roots in the North.

3. Galvanise all elected officials to form a formidable force to take on APC, which is already reduced in strength from 21 to 12 states.

4. Peter Obi and LP should focus on the March 11, 2023 governorship polls. Obi should begin touring states LP won to boost morale of LP supports in the 22 states win high voters. Not waste resources in states like Katsina, Yobe, Zamfara.

5. LP leadership should begin talks with NNPP, progressive still in PDP and form a formidable party with structure, just like what ACN/CPC did. We need to start now.

Banza rubbish talk. Sink it in your mama...munafiq arnan wofi..tsenene wawa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Obi Should Let Go, Build LP For 2027 by Aboguede(m): 3:58pm On Mar 01, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Show me your face and see if I won’t deal with you, till then you can keep having diarrhea of the mouth. Ashewo no be insult again, you still dy sleep. Desist from quoting me you kid

I send u email request, pls answer shocked

Qm ready to meet u anywhere in Nigeria grin
Re: 2023: Obi Should Let Go, Build LP For 2027 by Ihengwu: 3:58pm On Mar 01, 2023
It is not morally right to accept what you know is wrong and just move on. We give up easily and rely on God or Allah to fight our battle. Not holding people accountable is one of the problems of Nigeria and it encourages evil.
Re: 2023: Obi Should Let Go, Build LP For 2027 by Lekan239(m): 3:59pm On Mar 01, 2023
NaijaCowFarm:

Obi that will soon Japa from LP as usual
Re: 2023: Obi Should Let Go, Build LP For 2027 by Aboguede(m): 4:02pm On Mar 01, 2023
Election Tribunal grin

Mugu, u no go pray make God touch all this mad people heart make all this drama stop?

Anyways, I know say all this dramas na them them including obi grin

0monnak0da:

We? Who is we?
Presumably the election in the SE was perfect but where it didn't favor Obi it was rigged?
Re: 2023: Obi Should Let Go, Build LP For 2027 by Decent09(m): 4:03pm On Mar 01, 2023
NaijaCowFarm:

Peter Obi Will Not Be Able To Finance a Political Party, That Stinginess Dey His Blood.
Re: 2023: Obi Should Let Go, Build LP For 2027 by UncutSk(m): 4:03pm On Mar 01, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
I don’t belong to any party, I’m just after a peaceful coexistence among Nigerians. What we all need now is prayers for the incoming government and ask God to help them deliver. God bless you all
Ogun kee u!!!!
Re: 2023: Obi Should Let Go, Build LP For 2027 by 0monnak0da: 4:07pm On Mar 01, 2023
Aboguede:

Election Tribunal grin

Mugu, u no go pray make God touch all this mad people heart make all this drama stop?

Anyways, I know say all this dramas na them them including obi grin

Who is Mugu? Your father or your mother?
Re: 2023: Obi Should Let Go, Build LP For 2027 by DMerciful(m): 4:10pm On Mar 01, 2023
We are requesting INEC to follow her own rules of electronic transmission from polling units. Even where we won, we rejected the result because the process is not consistent with INEC own guidelines.

Ofcourse we will go to the tribunal.
If the results from the polling units were transmitted as INEC promised using the BVAS and we lost, we would have accepted it outcome but dont expect us to accept an outcome whose process did not follow the electoral act
0monnak0da:

We? Who is we?
Re: 2023: Obi Should Let Go, Build LP For 2027 by afbstrategies: 4:12pm On Mar 01, 2023
NaijaCowFarm:

Be quiet. Look in the mirror and see a hypocrite.
Re: 2023: Obi Should Let Go, Build LP For 2027 by Aboguede(m): 4:14pm On Mar 01, 2023
0monnak0da:

Who is Mugu? Your father or your mother?

grin grin

Sorry ooh.

Oga omenka.

Anyways, I just dey pray make Obi go back to UK or America go mind em billion dollars business, make we rest small sha.

I don't give a furk about tinubu ooh abi atiku, na make person just hear word shocked
Re: 2023: Obi Should Let Go, Build LP For 2027 by 0monnak0da: 4:15pm On Mar 01, 2023
Decent09:

Peter Obi Will Not Be Able To Finance a Political Party, That Stinginess Dey His Blood.
That is not stinginess. Why should he fund a party from his pocket if he is not a thief?
Re: 2023: Obi Should Let Go, Build LP For 2027 by Nazgul: 4:15pm On Mar 01, 2023
Timiolutomi:

Obi's time to be President is never ripe, his best bet would have been to remain in PDP has a VP.
Every Nigerian has the right to contest for presidency. Besides Peter Obi wasn't the only presidential candidate, why is he the only candidate being constantly attacked?

Kwankwaso was on the ballot, why didn't you say Kwankwaso's time wasn't ripe. Sowore was on the ballot. El Mustapha was there even the son of the late MKO was on the ballot. Why focus on Peter Obi when he was just exercising his rights as a Nigerian like other candidates?

Timiolutomi:

If he had done that, PDP would have gotten at least 80% of all the state won by Labour today, simply because a Muslim-Muslim ticket will not fly in South-East at all.

Remaining in the PDP as a VP could have been OBI's best ticket to presidency, and that is after he has successfully completed his 4-8years tenure as a VP.

In fact, it will be easy for him to use power of the Incumbent then, and of course, there is no doubt that the whole country will be yearning to have back a Southern President.
The former governor of Niger state Babangida Aliyu was asked by Seun of channels TV that if Peter Obi had stayed in PDP would Atiku had picked him as his running mate, Babangida responded with a resounding NO.

The reality here is that, Atiku and PDP underrated Peter Obi, they choosed a running mate from the SS because the SS had more registered voters than the SE, the SS has more states than the SE and the SS literally controls the economy of Nigeria.

Even when Peter Obi left, no single PDP chieftain was sent to plead with him to come back, everyone including SE governors felt he had no electoral value, so they made fun of him rather than trying to bring him back.

So if you were in Peter Obi's shoes what would you do, wouldn't you have forged your own path?

Timiolutomi:

As for 2027, forget it, one of Tinubus best strategy so far is "Divide and Rule", And that's exactly what he did with PDP when ObI, Kwakwanso and The G5 left...
Do you think Tinubu will let notable Northerner be on the same ticket with him?

Talking about rigging, abeg PDP and LP all use their rigging style, otherwise, why are there no PDP or APC representation in the SouthEast?

Where is there structure in this election, How come LP took such a huge margin?
Tinubu cannot dictate to the North who and who would not be on the ballot come 2027. He can buy off Southern candidates, those ones are money lovers but you see people like Kwankwaso, Tambuwal, El Mustapha...they would contest and Tinubu would have no choice than to meet them on the voting ground.

Talking about strategy, yes I'll give it to Tinubu. He's the best strategist in Nigeria. In the game of football, you can bribe the referee to officiate in your favour and win a game. No matter how the opponent cries foul play, it would be on record that you won that game.

And yes everyone rigs... Peter Obi just has to come out and campaign for his governorship candidates, cos the more states LP wins, the easier it would be for him to win 2027 election.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Obi Should Let Go, Build LP For 2027 by czarr(m): 4:16pm On Mar 01, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
When and where did you see me write this? Do you even know my tribe or you just concluded shit because I’m advocating for peace. We all love Obi but he didn’t win, the sensible thing to do now is to support the incoming president and pray for a better Nigeria, it’s that simple. Also, all aggrieved parties should go to court.
May you never see Tinubu swearing in, and may your days be short if you say we all love Obi again....you and who? Two faced Liar...e go soon clear for Una eye.....no peace for the wicked, you have been marked....
Re: 2023: Obi Should Let Go, Build LP For 2027 by 0monnak0da: 4:18pm On Mar 01, 2023
DMerciful:
We are requesting INEC to follow her own rules of electronic transmission from polling units. Even where we won, we rejected the result because the process is not consistent with INEC own guidelines.

Ofcourse we will go to the tribunal.
If the results from the polling units were transmitted as INEC promised using the BVAS and we lost, we would have accepted it outcome but dont expect us to accept an outcome whose process did not follow the electoral act
Go to court
I hope you will accept the outcome

The fact that transmission did not happen as you allege does not mean Obi won
Re: 2023: Obi Should Let Go, Build LP For 2027 by Nobody: 4:19pm On Mar 01, 2023
czarr:
May you never see Tinubu swearing in, and may your days be short if you say we all love Obi again....you and who? Two faced Liar...e go soon clear for Una eye.....no peace for the wicked, you have been marked....
Back to sender in many folds. You kids are really trying so hard to make me wear my iyaebe regalia but I’ll let it slide because I have your type as kids at home. Don’t be unfortunate you kid. Desist from quoting me please. Be warned
Re: 2023: Obi Should Let Go, Build LP For 2027 by czarr(m): 4:19pm On Mar 01, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Take your grievances to court, it’s that simple and please mind your language, I’m not your mate. I have your agemate as kids at home. Be guided
So you are an old woman and you are still shameless.....is Obi your mate with all the vile things you said about him.
Re: 2023: Obi Should Let Go, Build LP For 2027 by drealcivilceno(m): 4:19pm On Mar 01, 2023
OneCandleAway:

These people don't know Tinubu.

Once he has the federal power, believe me he doesn't even need the north like that. He is not Jonathan that was cool. He can easily challenge the north if they want to be stubborn. All the crooks he surrounds himself with will so loot. Look at lagos, if you know how much is being stolen in lagos state. So far they are remitting Tinubus commission he won't talk. His own is steal and share to his subordinates.

I tell people this things but they say their Father will not be like that.

I just laugh!

We know what will happen, the first two will be a jolly ride. Next two Na no money dey, may be the next tenure will be better. If he gets in 2027, Na die. It will be only his goons!
Re: 2023: Obi Should Let Go, Build LP For 2027 by Nobody: 4:22pm On Mar 01, 2023
czarr:
So you are an old woman and you are still shameless.....is Obi your mate with all the vile things you said about him.
I demand that you show me the vile things I’ve written about him. Other than preaching against violence here, where did you see me writing vile things? May you not be my scape goat. Be warned and don’t be unfortunate. I’m not your mate
Re: 2023: Obi Should Let Go, Build LP For 2027 by achimendy(m): 4:22pm On Mar 01, 2023
NaijaCowFarm:

What are you saying ogbeni, you know this is daylight robbery, a lot of figures where falsify in favour of APC, and you know that for real. And you're here talking about preparation for 2027, what made you think they won't do thesame thing again 2027?? vote don't count at all, they use money to rig their way into power. And they'll keep doing it if we don't change that.

Our mandate has been stolen and it's must be reclaimed. I urge the Labour party and The PDP to deploy all resources available to them for legal battle, even if we dont have faith in our judiciary system, this time around justice must be served or they should get ready for the worst in this country call Nigeria.
Re: 2023: Obi Should Let Go, Build LP For 2027 by czarr(m): 4:23pm On Mar 01, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
I demand that you show me the vile things I’ve written about him. Other than preaching against violence here, where did you see me writing vile things? May you not be my scape goat. Be warned and don’t be unfortunate. I’m not your mate
May God punish your family and that old mouth of yours.
Re: 2023: Obi Should Let Go, Build LP For 2027 by Chid2: 4:23pm On Mar 01, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
I don’t belong to any party, I’m just after a peaceful coexistence among Nigerians. What we all need now is prayers for the incoming government and ask God to help them deliver. God bless you all
Keep your advise to yourself. Peter Obi doesn't need it. A man who defeated your drug lord in his supposed city knows who to meet for advise.
You guys don't have shame.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

No Healing Without Justice — Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Replies Tinubu / Wike Deserves Our Pity And Prayers’ – Dele Momodu Begs Nigerians / Prince Oghene Egoh Escapes Death In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.