Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,339 members, 7,860,855 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:23 PM

Yusuf Datti: We Won This Election, We’ll Reclaim Our Mandate - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yusuf Datti: We Won This Election, We’ll Reclaim Our Mandate (39592 Views)

Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election / Adeleke’s Victory Shows We’ll Reclaim All Stolen Mandate – PDP, Atiku, CUPP / Ekiti : We’ll Reclaim Our Mandate In Court – Secondus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yusuf Datti: We Won This Election, We’ll Reclaim Our Mandate by lendahand(m): 4:20pm On Mar 01, 2023
Sacrednes:
up till now no president, world leaders has wish Tinubu congratulations 😂 😂
Apart from APC and he's cohorts
The streets is like a graveyard, people are angry.
The question is who are the 8 million people that voted for him?
common Ghana are mocking us embarassed
abioo, I came out expecting the streets to be full of jubilation. Only evil and chaos has been happening in my neighborhood since last night.

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Datti: We Won This Election, We’ll Reclaim Our Mandate by TyroneP(m): 4:20pm On Mar 01, 2023

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Datti: We Won This Election, We’ll Reclaim Our Mandate by shegra58: 4:25pm On Mar 01, 2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yusuf Datti: We Won This Election, We’ll Reclaim Our Mandate by factcheckmmm: 4:27pm On Mar 01, 2023
Jking20:

You're not even second and you are making noise, even apart from APC, PDP will take over not LP. So what are you saying

Then calm down if they can perform a rerun

With white army all over the country to secure voters and identify underage voters
Re: Yusuf Datti: We Won This Election, We’ll Reclaim Our Mandate by Prince16: 4:29pm On Mar 01, 2023
So, to use ur warped iPobic analogy, for obj to have lost his state to AD in 1999 meant that obj lost the 'errection' to Olu falae of d AD right?

LesbianBoy:
For Peter obi to have flogged tinubu in his own backyard it's obvious he won this election but I will advice they don't go to court.

The court has been compromised by the same APC and tinubu already so no need.
Re: Yusuf Datti: We Won This Election, We’ll Reclaim Our Mandate by Dicoomoba: 4:31pm On Mar 01, 2023
Re: Yusuf Datti: We Won This Election, We’ll Reclaim Our Mandate by Dicoomoba: 4:34pm On Mar 01, 2023
factcheckmmm:

With white army all over the country to secure voters and identify underage voters

Do you need yellow Army ?
Re: Yusuf Datti: We Won This Election, We’ll Reclaim Our Mandate by Dicoomoba: 4:34pm On Mar 01, 2023
factcheckmmm:

Do you need yellow Army ?
Re: Yusuf Datti: We Won This Election, We’ll Reclaim Our Mandate by DKM123: 4:39pm On Mar 01, 2023
Vickho:
it is the darkest period in your family and generations.
bastard

Vickho , your poor family has always experienced darkness having a us£less old ph00lish scammer and th!ef for a son..
Re: Yusuf Datti: We Won This Election, We’ll Reclaim Our Mandate by Shantyken(m): 4:40pm On Mar 01, 2023
U that couldn't say anything tangible in ur last press conference with okowa.

Oga go and rest atleast PO has make u popular small
Re: Yusuf Datti: We Won This Election, We’ll Reclaim Our Mandate by naijamerican: 4:41pm On Mar 01, 2023
egunna:
now u are talking.come out plain and say it as u feel.the Muslim Muslim combination is ur problem.

Shaddap. The cabal leaders are all Mooslim and they are the riggers. If you’re a mooslim and support this you are evil like them.
Re: Yusuf Datti: We Won This Election, We’ll Reclaim Our Mandate by TechguyBlog: 4:42pm On Mar 01, 2023
Losing Don become part of PDP.. Dem no even talk even tho they are in 2nd position grin... There was significance of Datti In Lp votes in the North.... The man is a complete short 1.... He should cover his face abeg.... I think Atiku should stop here... Otoge
Re: Yusuf Datti: We Won This Election, We’ll Reclaim Our Mandate by 123yes(m): 4:42pm On Mar 01, 2023
femisplash:
Conduct the election 100times in SW and North, Obi would lose a hundred times. Northerners would never vote for nyamiri.
If you don't win SW and North, how do you win?.. Zombidients are stupid sore losers.
monkey chop banana!
Re: Yusuf Datti: We Won This Election, We’ll Reclaim Our Mandate by OsunOriginal: 4:50pm On Mar 01, 2023
swaggerjack:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/03/we-won-this-election-we-are-going-to-reclaim-our-mandate-datti/

Can you imagine? You won with less than 5% votes across the northern and SW states?
Re: Yusuf Datti: We Won This Election, We’ll Reclaim Our Mandate by Johnn78: 4:51pm On Mar 01, 2023
actright2:
That the Election Results were not transmitted electronically means you have won?

Nawa for una ooo!
cool
Re: Yusuf Datti: We Won This Election, We’ll Reclaim Our Mandate by Totilopussylick(m): 4:56pm On Mar 01, 2023
I no blame you.
Afonja miscreants tongue
JoshTim:

Who takes Totilopussylick serious....power can never be in the words of a man so immersed in carnality and ungodliness.
Re: Yusuf Datti: We Won This Election, We’ll Reclaim Our Mandate by darazonian(m): 4:59pm On Mar 01, 2023
livinbygrace:
How can you claim to have won,when you can’t win some places in the core North?Enough of all this baseless accusation

The guy didn't even won his pooling Unit and he is here talking nonsense. Let him go to Zaria and lead a protest against INEC, the kind beating he will receive ehn. Loser

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Datti: We Won This Election, We’ll Reclaim Our Mandate by Philanderboy(m): 4:59pm On Mar 01, 2023
swaggerjack:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/03/we-won-this-election-we-are-going-to-reclaim-our-mandate-datti/
Oponu

They were bad-mouthing my President
All those Igbos fake monikers on all social media and platforms are now useless and will disappear.

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Datti: We Won This Election, We’ll Reclaim Our Mandate by DeOTR: 5:00pm On Mar 01, 2023
ogwumgbe:

Look at the lies this idiot is fed with, go the the East and see the masses of lands owned by redeemed and Oyedepo, what does a lizard that has not traveled outside his state know? Bleep off
Oyedepo and Adeboye do not own an inch square of land anywhere in the East. If you mean their churches, well, that's a different entity.
I personally experienced this in the East. I tried to buy a piece of land in Owerri without success.
Re: Yusuf Datti: We Won This Election, We’ll Reclaim Our Mandate by OmegaAutos: 5:09pm On Mar 01, 2023
Afamed:
Nothing to add

I guess that's why he didn't win and his followers made it obvious he has an agenda, God cannot be mocked
Re: Yusuf Datti: We Won This Election, We’ll Reclaim Our Mandate by OmegaAutos: 5:11pm On Mar 01, 2023
factcheckmmm:
I have always said it as far as the results was not uploaded on same day in front of voters after counting

And underage voters was among the people who voted at north

Then there's real problem the election never hold

Yakubu Mahmoud I repeat supposed to be in prison now

As far as Nigeria election is concerned, aboki will never vote igbos
Re: Yusuf Datti: We Won This Election, We’ll Reclaim Our Mandate by titigenius: 5:12pm On Mar 01, 2023
I support
Re: Yusuf Datti: We Won This Election, We’ll Reclaim Our Mandate by Parrot69: 5:15pm On Mar 01, 2023
Amalekki:

Shut up and get serious before your oga get back to the shop. Internet gangster with tiny legs.
I take god beg you, I take god beg you no yabb me.

Re: Yusuf Datti: We Won This Election, We’ll Reclaim Our Mandate by newnigerdelta00: 5:15pm On Mar 01, 2023
Re: Yusuf Datti: We Won This Election, We’ll Reclaim Our Mandate by MT: 5:15pm On Mar 01, 2023
swaggerjack:

Has this guy forgotten they came a distant third?

If Atiku hears this gibberish, he will personally kill you for attempting to by pass him.
Re: Yusuf Datti: We Won This Election, We’ll Reclaim Our Mandate by newnigerdelta00: 5:16pm On Mar 01, 2023
swaggerjack:
Let us pray God has better plans for Nigeria. This is the darkest period in Nigeria history.

Drink acid it will calm your anger
Re: Yusuf Datti: We Won This Election, We’ll Reclaim Our Mandate by Cromagnon: 5:17pm On Mar 01, 2023
Draslo:
See this Mauritanian that wants to cause unrest. Ok, we dash you 1 million votes from non voters. 🤣🤣🤣

Sore loser.
Mauritania lòun loun😂😂😂😂 una dey fight bfor
Re: Yusuf Datti: We Won This Election, We’ll Reclaim Our Mandate by newnigerdelta00: 5:19pm On Mar 01, 2023
siofra:
Our vice president has SPOKEN!!!!

Your vice not our vice
Re: Yusuf Datti: We Won This Election, We’ll Reclaim Our Mandate by OSESUNATE(m): 5:25pm On Mar 01, 2023
Creeper:

That’s basically what he’s.

Even if they were to give them extra 500k votes in Lagos and outrightly give them all the votes in Rivers - they’d still lose by over a million votes.

I know they’re pushing him - as a Northerner - to lead the charge. However, Yorubas can’t be denied another mandate after what happened to Abiola. He should be warned to learn to accept defeat, gracefully.

Elections in Nigeria have always been rife in electoral fraud. This one isn’t different and all parties/candidates are culpable.

Foolishness is all I can just see from this post. You're an ethnic bigot who has been blindfolded by whatsoever poison you've been fed with and that's why you can't see beyond your nose
Re: Yusuf Datti: We Won This Election, We’ll Reclaim Our Mandate by untoldtruth: 5:29pm On Mar 01, 2023
Sacrednes:
up till now no president, world leaders has wish Tinubu congratulations 😂 😂
Apart from APC and he's cohorts
The streets is like a graveyard, people are angry.
The question is who are the 8 million people that voted for him?
common Ghana are mocking us embarassed
所以?
Re: Yusuf Datti: We Won This Election, We’ll Reclaim Our Mandate by Creeper: 5:30pm On Mar 01, 2023
OSESUNATE:

Foolishness is all I can just see from this post. You're an ethnic bigot who has been blindfolded by whatsoever poison you've been fed with and that's why you can't see beyond your nose

Lol, mor0n, you won’t even know where your nose is if I were to smack your ugly face with it.

Not everyone suffers from compromised brain matter like you. I said what I said - deal with it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Zamfara: Military Airstrikes Can't Kill Us, We Get Information Ahead Of Attack / Clem Agba: Fire Didn’t Destroy Any Record At AGF’s Office / How Much Nigeria Is Owing Other Countries In 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.